Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
I think I need another "Let's see here..." thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because I've got another RP I'm doing with my Bruce.
Where they're teenagers in highschool. XD
100%
 100%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 11

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:41 pm
"Aw, c'mon, Brucie, why not?" Tony argued flippantly, taking another bite as instructed. "Have you ever gotten a blow job before?" he asked with a little smile.

Bruce’s face could put tomatoes to shame, " I... Wha- Tony I love you but I don’t see how that is any of your business!" he snapped frowning" but you know full well that I haven’t, you’re the first… Boyfriend or anything." he mumbled, “we can’t all just snap our fingers and have girls on their knees. Not that id want- you know what I mean!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:51 pm
"No, but cuz I'm your boyfriend, you could have /me/ on my knees," Tony pointed out, making to kneel in front of Bruce. "So why not? Lemme be your first..." he murmured, wetting his lips as he pulled down the other boy's zipper.

"no!" Bruce exclaimed backing himself into the wall. “I get that you’re my boyfriend, but you won’t be for long if you don’t back off. You know all the s**t I went trough, this…" Bruce frowned, heart his stomach, " I need to go, I have to think about - everything."  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:24 pm
Tony frowned, sitting back on the floor like a spurned puppy. "I didn't think a BJ would set you off... I just..." He scratched the back of his head, looking at the floor, "I just wanted to... you know..." he gestured lamely, "make you feel good."

Bruce frowned, “I’m not really sure why you’re not aware but unless the person you’re trying to make ‘feel good’ is enthusiastically saying yes… Don’t try to touch them!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:26 am
Tony scootched back until he was squeezed into a corner of the kitchen, biting his thumbnail hard enough to hurt. "Kay..." he said in a tiny voice. He should've remembered Bruce set up boundries, and that nine months wouldn't have changed that. And now he felt sick to his stomach thinking he'd probably reminded Bruce of his father and all the bad things that had been done to him. He really shouldn't be /anyone's/ boyfriend. He was awful at it. And now Bruce probably didn't want to live with him anymore... and for good reason. Tony began to sob softly again, hugging his legs to his chest with his forehead against his knees.

Bruce frowned, walking to the corner Tony was holed up in and sitting down next to him. “its alright sweetheart, I know you didn’t mean it." he said wrapping his arms around him and running a hand trough his hair. " I still love you."  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:59 am
"You love a worthless jerk?" Tony yanked his head away from Bruce's touch, his voice strained. He stood up. "Bruce, you've got it made, dude. You've got a PhD coming, a job offer in ******** /France/, a family that actually cares about you-- you don't /need/ me." He blinked, the other boy blurry in his vision for all the tears, and then he bolted, back up the stairs to the bathroom, which he was sure to slam and lock yet again.

Bruce groaned, he really wished he didn’t have such huge intimacy issues cause they always ******** s**t like this up. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to have sex with Tony, he did, he obviously did. He just wasn’t sure he was ready to have sex with anyone… He banged on the door. “Tony… Tony come out please!" he begged, “I didn’t mean to freak out, come out please." he frowned when Tony didn’t open the door, sighing and sitting down against it. “its not that I don’t want to sleep with you, I mean if I ever sleep with anyone you would be like. My number one choice." he nervously twiddled his thumbs, “come on man, I love you and I want to live with you and make stupid science experiments at two in the morning, I want to listen to you play guitar and help you test out your new bots! I— really want you to come out, or let me in— I’m not picky.?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:23 pm
Tony listened to Bruce's words through the door with a sniffle. His forearms were propped on the lip of the tub, kneeled in front of it, and he stared at the white porcelain emptily. He... he really wanted to believe what Bruce was telling him, but could he? It didn't make sense. Not when he'd been gone so long. "You're lying," he shouted back at the door. Just the way his dad had; the way the man pretended to care about him, when he'd /left/ him in that cave for two months. Trance-like, Tony pulled his several shirts off, throwing them onto the bathroom floor. He stared down at the glowing reactor mounted in his chest. With a grunt, he twisted it in the socket, pulling it out to hold the dull weight numbly in his hand.

Tears stung bruces eyes, “I’m not" he had no idea what to say to make Tony believe him. " Jarvis… Is he okay? Just… If he isn’t unlock the door and if he really wants me to leave, just leave it locked, I’ll leave." he mumbled towards the sky before standing and trying the doorknob which to his surprise— turned.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Tony heard the knob turn behind him, but he didn't try to reinsert the reactor or hide it. Instead he carefully stood and turned around, exposing himself to the other teen with an empty expression, the glowing reactor still in his palm. "Want a science experiment?" he joked darkly.

Bruce frowned rushing forward,"Tony, what— " he stared at the glowing thing in his hand and remembered what Tony had said about the rocket earlier. “Anthony Stark if you don’t put that thing back in your body in the next ten seconds I swear I am never going to talk to you again." he demanded panicked. He stared at it, it was fascinating to be honest, he took a step forward, leaning forward to press his lips to Tony’s forehead. “please."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:57 pm
"It's fine," Tony explained, seeming too unfazed by having the piece out of him. "I only go into cardiac arrest if I yank the wire..." he ran his fingers along it to show Bruce that the power source was still connected to him. "Sometimes I like to take it out and hold it." He'd never shown anyone what he was showing Bruce now, the thing his father had built him to keep him alive. "Now you know why I wear so many shirts," he barely laughed.

"Tony, will you look at me." he asked staring at the side of Tony’s head, he struggled trying to figure out what to say “you shouldn’t wear so many shirts, you’re beautiful. Now will you put your shiny glowy heart back in your chest so I can kiss you without worrying about you dropping it?"  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:03 pm
Tony let out a long sigh. He aligned the reactor with the socket and slipped it back in, face twitching when it clicked into place. He stood there, bare-chested with his eyes averted from the other teen, uncharacteristically silent.

Bruce stepped forward, putting his thumb under tony’s chin and directing his eyes towards him. “you know i love you right?" he asked not sure tony was really getting the messege, “and you’re stuck with me because now that I have you back I’m not letting you go again. I missed you so much" he took a deep breath, “and I am so sorry I cant tell you where I went, but i missed you every damn day."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:12 pm
"I love you too... a-and I missed you too..." Tony mumbled, but he didn't seem to be cheering up much. He closed his eyes and buried his face into Bruce's neck, because for right now the physical contact was the only thing that felt nice. Everything else hurt, and he didn't much want to exist right now.

Bruce just hugged him tighter, rubbing small circles on tonys back. “I’m not going anywhere." he reassured “I’ll be here for as long as you’ll have me."  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:21 pm
Tony reached up to wipe his nose with the back of his wrist, nodding a couple times to Bruce's assurance. The hands on his back felt really nice and he leaned further into his boyfriend. "That feels nice..." he purred.

Bruce smiled at him, grabbing his hand. “come on I can think of a lot of places more comfprtarble than the bathroom." he said pulling Tony off to his bedroom and plopping them on the bed before continuing to trace circles on his boyfriends back. “I really love you." he said smiling contently “more than science even."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:45 pm
Tony full-on groaaaned as Bruce's fingers began their work again, and he stretched out on his tummy. "God, Bruce. 'More than science'? That's a lot, are you sure?" he joked. "Maybe you should'a done your thesis on me."

"you would have been much more interesting than the mutations and side effects of gamma radiation poisoning as it pertains to human life forms." he said with a laugh, letting his fingers trace absentminded shapes over the skin of tony’s back. This was a little more than he was used to, but not uncomfortable necessarily , just— different. “but yes, more than science."  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:27 pm
"I dunno, that sounds like some pretty cool s**t to me," Tony murmured distractedly, grabbing his pillow to tuck it beneath his chin. "You should like... lemme read it sometime. Your dissertation. I bet it makes you sounds all smart and sexy-- oh yeah, right /there/..." he arched his back into one of Bruce's hands as it moved over the middle of his shoulderblades.

"yeah, sure whenever you want." he smirked, “how did i end up giving you a back rub?" he asked, not that he minded, it was actually almost relaxing, the subtle heat of Tony’s skin under his fingertips. He found he kind of liked it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:33 pm
"Dunno, just kinda happened," Tony didn't have a better explanation. He rolled over then and grabbed Bruce to pull him down on top of him, giving him a kiss. Tony had to admit, it was kind of nice to be shirtless around someone else and just not be /worrying/ about it. Bruce didn't even seem particularly weirded-out, even though it was definitely something to be weirded-out over. I mean, how many other teens had nuclear reactors installed in their chest cavity? Not a whole lot as far as he knew.

Bruce smiled lightly into the kiss, this was nice, he could do this. he just had to work out how to not freak out any time that someone tried to touch him and he would be good. He smiled down at tony, “you’re beautiful."  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:08 pm
"Stop. You're gonna make me blush," Tony lied, poking Bruce on the nose. He then wrapped his arms back around him with a happy sigh and closed his eyes.

"good." he said smirking and curling himself protectivly around tony, eyes fluttering shut.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff