Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
☼ Rouran (The Old Capital) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:03 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

'Damnit, this was nothing more than a ******** goose chase.' Knives grumbled to himself. There was no logical explination for anything not anymore, he hated this city. Always did since the last time he had been here. He decided ******** it and moved quickly to the rooftops. No way he could see anything here in the crowds. 'Might as well try what other option do I have right now.' he grumbled taking his hands and quickly making the sign to release stopping himself to pull himself out of this whatever this is he hoped.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 730/730
Stamina: 810/810
(Active Chakra: 990/990)
1030/1030

XAyame_HatakeX

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:09 pm
Ergo War

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame went on alert, there was no change in her posture, or the way in which she spoke or looked; her senses were just open now searching towards the smell, "I understand, but Rufus doesn't have fleas he's actually quite clean...most days, and I don't have fleas either. I'm a good kid I promise." Daichi noticed it as well and opened his ears. Earlier he had noticed the small child and looked down into his tamer's pocket to see if anything had been placed in it, even though they were only children he like Ayame did not trust them.

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:39 pm
Yo-ko
As soon as San moved away from the peculiar woman, he ceased sensing Bast's inexplicable presence. The woman looked confused for a moment, then just walked away, disappearing into the crowd as a smile appeared on her face.

The Sannin would arrive at the alleyway without any problems, but as close as he was, his sensory techniques still did not pick up anything but that sweet odor. His actual nose, however, told him a different story: the air there smelled like fire and smacked of steel and charcoal, and underneath that was the stench of oil. However, that was as far as his ability to sense things went; even using his natural senses, it felt like the alleyway was cut off from the street, with only taste and scent traveling coming from it.

Jaxdrill
Knives used Release, and... nothing changed. There was absolutely nothing different in any way. Perhaps it wasn't a Genjutsu as much as it was the city itself playing a trick on him, but either way, things remained the same.

A nice breeze blew over his forehead. There on the roof, all around his feet, were a large amount of small glass baubles, bundled together based on the color of the liquids they held. From what he could see, it almost seemed like there was a cart load of them up there.

XAyame_HatakeX
The kid seemed to not be listening to her at this point, and was just arguing with himself over whether or not it was too early for him to be bringing girls home. The rest of the crowd thinned out, not caring for their antics and now quite bored with the dog, or so it seemed.

Daichi would see the corner a small piece of paper sticking out of the pocket, though he was not able to see what was on it. It was folded too cleanly to have been shoved in there haphazardly, so perhaps it was placed there for a purpose. Either way, her leads here were drying up.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:27 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

'What the hell are those? Glass jars.. from the cart perhaps? But what.. what could possibly be in them.. and what could they possibly do?' He thought as he saw them floating. Was the UHV in the city and planning on using.. glass jars for something? Or was this something even worse than the UHV, was there anything worse?

Knives carefully picked on up and examined it. Did he dare open it? God what he wouldn't give to have James around. He'd know what to do. Dammit where was San. I really don't trust opening one of these, that just seems to spell trouble. Knives kept his Sand sensing active as he thought, didn't need anyone sneaking up on him. Not to mention his other passive skills were helpful as he tried to come up with a plan. 'Maybe, maybe if I poured it onto the roof top here at a safe distance?' He thought.
'Could always be me again.

"Oh shut it you. Hmm maybe maybe they're like this..." Knives thought as he took his earth element and began to form it into the shape of one of the jars. It was pretty easy to shape a jar once you have an actual visual reference. Once he had the jar he took his flame chakra and focused on putting it into the container he had just made and he tossed it lightly against the roof top. Nothing happened, seems that he was gonna need more work in this one. And he wasn't in the right setting to get those down perfect. But hell nothing in this city was anything near perfect. He took his time once again to copy the jars with his earth style. Making sure the jar was sturdy enough to not break just from sitting around while he waited. He took his fire and worked to make it as potent as he could without causing it to expand too rapidly. Tricky but it managed to get it into the jar. Tricky bugger it was for sure. He took the jar and felt it in his hands and lightly tossed it, thank god this was a big building because damn the result was pretty quick and explosive.. kinda. When the jar hit the other end of the rooftop it caught flame and burned pretty badly. Knives used his sand to smother it to make it not spread any further. Perhaps he could make this into a trap type deal by having it in wait?

He took his chakra and formed it into a jar again. The design that they had picked for these jars was good. It held enough but at the same time it was very sturdy and resilient. He took the jar and double checked it to make sure. Sure enough it held it's own. He took his fire and worked to hold it in, and keep it steady. He got it into the jar and made sure he corked it. He placed the jar on the other end of the rooftop and walked away. He made a hand sign, unique to him. As far as he knew nothing else had this hand sign. But there was a lot he didn't know. He took the hand sign and pop went the jar and the flames spread again. He smiled. This would be good, useful eventually hopefully. But for now he was satisfied. [Here hold this for me trained]

Maybe that's what these jars were? Worse cause they were some sort of hallucinogenic, he took a bottle and tossed it against a near by rooftop. He had to see the effects there was no other way other than breaking it, and he wanted it far as possible that he could still react if need be.

Chakra: 730/730
1030/1030

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:32 pm
Ergo War

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame put her little hands on her hips, feeling the note she moved her hands down a little making sure it slid down further into her pocket. Daichi looked at the boy 'Boooooring' he howled out in his little puppy howl. "Yes Rufus," she looked at the boy, "And are you such a baby that you let your mama rule everything you do. Might as well go try and find my grandpa he's a thousand times more interesting and he's old." Daichi continuously barked out boring, "Rufus hush," she gave an exasperated sigh, "That's all he says." Daichi stopped and folded his ears looking sad. "When you learn more stuff you can talk all you want," she said petting him. She sighed again but still kept alert relying on Daichi's ears and both of their senses of smell.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:54 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Bonkers! This is why this city was all messed up. San had to trust his senses, his actual senses, before. Otherwise they could have been altered. *sniff sniff* steel? Charcol, and oil...was he stumbling on a weapon facility? San tried his best to plan out his entrance.

While he smelled steel, San tried to use his chakra to feel the metal itself, as best he could. With that information, he could better get a picture of what was going on around him. What was this place, and why was it cut off. Prehaps a barrier was erect? But he didnt sense anything when he used his shingan. Maybe he had to go sage mode....that would give him a better sense of things if this was not fixed....

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 2975
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used :: X-Kai
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:30 pm
Yo-ko
No new information came as a result of San's trying to feel for steel with his Chakra. His sensory techniques also still showed the alleyway as a black box, though he could pick out a few nails in the walls of the surrounding buildings. There wasn't much else he could do but go about spying the old-fashioned way or go see what had happened with Knives, which would quickly become apparent as that area filled with howling eddies of wind.

The alleyway seemed fairly standard at first, with trash bags piled up near the entrance and rough pavement beyond, but as he got farther in, he would start to feel just how blisteringly hot it was back there. The smell of fire would become even stronger than it had been before, and he could hear a couple of men chatting somewhere farther down the alleyway. After taking one more step, he would feel a plank of heavily smoothed wood brush up against his hand.

Jaxdrill
Knives was in for a treat. The bauble he had grabbed--one with a greenish liquid inside--hit the nearby rooftop, which shortly ceased to be. It was as if a pure wall of wind had shredded through the relatively peaceful city air, taking the entire building with it and sending a sizable amount of shrapnel, Knives, and the rest of the bundles of baubles flying. It seemed that several people had been injured in the explosion, though it was difficult to tell outright if anyone had died. First things first, though: the rest of the baubles were sailing through the air.

XAyame_HatakeX
The boy turned red in embarrassment, then turned and scampered away, leaving Ayame alone on a somewhat crowded road. After a few minutes, the smell of baked goods vanished. At almost the same time, many of the people around her stopped to stare at the cloud of exploded house that now rose from Knives' position.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:45 pm
Ergo War

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame cursed inwardly at the explosion and acting scared ran off after the boy following his scent with Daichi hanging on to her head. She may be in the body of a little girl, but she was still a ninja. She kept to some of the crowd using them for cover, which wasn't hard since she was so small.

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:42 am
XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image

At least his other senses were working fine. San had been in the "dark" for almost all of his life, and his other senses had adapted to the lack of vision. His hearing would be able to find certain details, such as the aproximate distance between him and the people talking, if they where obscured/covered by an obstacle, if they were facing his direction, as well as pick up details about the conversation.

The the wind came rushing through, and San had a feeling that something bad had happened. He silently commed into his radio, which was a order for a status report and fr ninja to check in. If they did not, San would have to assume that they went dark....

and God damn that smell! What the hell were they working on in here anyways? Feeling the wooden plan as best he could, San tried to get an idea of what he was touching. he would lightly tap on it, and feel the vibrations be sent down te wood, getting an idea to what size and shape it was.

Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:56 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

"AWESOME! Oh wait..." Knives said as the explosion and the rest of the bottles began moving.. "Balls, Hey San, I'ma gonna need your help, I don't think I've got the right amount of power to hold all of these bottles!!" Knives said giddy and afraid for the people at the same time over their radio. Reacting quickly he took not only his own sand but pulled as much sand as he could from the near by areas to encapsilate the bottles as best he could. Putting more chakra in it than usual to try and harden the sand.

'Bwahahahahah'

Chakra: 600/730
1030/1030

Sabaku Rou [ Sand Binding Prison ]
Rank A
A capturing ninjutsu that is a major characteristic to Shukaku's host. Using ordinary sand, a perfectly airtight space is created, in which the enemy is captured. An enormous quantity of sand completely envelops the target from every direction in order to capture them. The speed, hardness, and scope of the sand depend on the amount of chakra poured into it. Anywhere from [10] to [50] additional chakra can be added to the dome to increase its durability and/or size. One can fine-tune the sand's properties to the target's size and properties. No matter if the target is on the ground or flying in the air, it is almost impossible to escape from this technique. (added the 50 chakra into it as well)

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:10 pm
Yo-ko
It did not sound like there was anything between him and the voices, but the heavy whooshing sounds of a hot furnace and the smoothness of the walls created a barrage of echoes that made it difficult to place their locations. Even so, it was fairly obvious that they were somewhere on the other side of the furnace, at least ten or fifteen feet away. They seemed to mostly be talking small-talk, not really anything of importance.

The wood plank was light, and now that he had it in his hand, he would be able to tell that it had a gentle curve to it. It was layered somewhat like samurai armor, and there were thick wires running along the underside composed of a familiar metallic substance, but it was much lighter than a section of samurai armor the same size would be. The wood itself was highly polished, to the point where it was almost difficult to feel it.

Jaxdrill
Knives managed to catch most of the baubles, but not all of them. As luck would have it, the invisible people from earlier showed up--still invisible--and caught the rest before disappearing into the crowd, which was panicking. The baubles he had captured would be fine, but Knives was quickly falling toward a seething mass of terrified people that would likely not stop for him. Even with the Sand Shield of the Shukaku, being stuck in that situation would probably hurt.

XAyame_HatakeX
The boy ran several blocks, down a few winding alleys, and eventually came to a rest in front of a rundown shack that reeked of animals. The windows were all covered with metal shutters and there was a broken sign to one side that read: "Exotic Pets!"

Next door was a very nice bakery, from which rolled the scent of baked goods that had hung on the children. If she looked in the windows, Ayame would see a middle-aged couple that had their fair share of scars pulling a tray of bread loaves out of a brick oven.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:24 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

Ergo War

User Image
User Image

The wooden object was of peak interest to San. Was this the source of the possible jaming signal? San the removed a scroll, and attempted to seal it away for later studying and investigation. Because of Akane, San would be acutely aware about Puppet construction and the familiarity of its nature, design, ideas etc. However, San had a feeling this was no puppet.

Time to investigate around a little more. Making another of his make shift canes, San tried to move as best as he could to keep silent, using his sound dampening body glove and his silent souls to mask almsot any sound he made. Amongst the noises and echoes, he was certain he would not be heard, and if he kept low and tried to visualize the room, then maybe unseen too. He had to figure out what was jamming the chakra in the area. Perhaps it was the furnace itself? Maybe he could 'feel it' if he got close enough to whatever was jamming him, like if he reached the area where it was strongest.

When knives came over his earpiece radio, San whispered. what had he done now!

"I cant Knives, my sensory jutsu is being jammed. Im trying to find the source of it. Contain the blast as best you can, and i will get back to you."

Jutsu's Used ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:01 pm
Ergo War

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame followed the boy through each alley, and her and Daichi's sensitive noses were assaulted by the stench of other animals and to top it off the sweet smell of the bakery. Like the smell of the children the mixture did not smell pleasant at all. She hid herself so that she could see the boy and what he was going to do. If he went inside she could get a closer look, and see what was up with these people. She may not be able to hear inside but Daichi could and he could relay anything said when they returned to the village. Ayame commed in her radio, which had been hidden thanks to the jutsu, to check in. She made sure the note was secure and hid her radio once more, hopefully following this boy had been the right idea. After a quick look around she took the note from her pocket and read it; hoping to have some light shed on this situation.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:42 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

'You're gonna die!! Gonna die!!!'
'Shut up Richard

"Balls, balls doesn't even begin to describe what's happening right now." Knives said as more sand gathered and became a cloud that he was able to float on. He dropped a bit more due to the speed he had been falling but was still able to recover. He figured the best option with that ball of Sand that had the bottles was to throw it out into the desert, where best case scenario it would just blow up the desert. He launched the sand prison that was still containing the bottles and launched it into the desert far enough away from the city that it shouldn't have caused any harm to anyone in the city. Only thing that might have to deal with it are the poor sand lizards, if there were any in the area.

"Now where the bloody hell did those freaks go. Getting really tired of this..."Knives muttered to himself floating on his cloud for the time being after he had launched the sand sphere out into the desert.

Chakra: 580/730
1030/1030

Sabaku Fuyuu [ Desert Suspension ]
Rank C
The user will place chakra entrusted sand beneath their feet, molding it into a platform. Manipulating this sand, the user can then hover an allotted amount of feet ( 1-8 ) off the ground.

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:42 pm
Yo-ko
After San sealed away the object, the hook it had been hanging on would simply stick out of the wall at eye-height, seemingly begging someone to run into it. Just then, the sounds of the explosions caused by Ken's antics would fill the alleyway, sending the nearby workers into a panicked frenzy. The roar of the furnace would fade away slowly as they turned it off, but the strange jamming would not die down. The cane would allow San to navigate to the corner where the alleyway opened onto the forge room, but he would be unable to go any farther without being spotted. The only things he encountered on his walk over were the occasional tin can, some dead mice, and a trash can.

XAyame_HatakeX
The boy did, indeed, head inside, but Ayame would not get the chance to investigate further. As soon as she opened the note, a cloud of smoke would surround her as she was summoned someplace. When the smoke cleared, she would find herself at the bottom of a deep well with an iron grating covering the top some eighty feet overhead with a small cellar beyond. It was cold down there and rats crawled out of holes in the floor to get at her. The walls were slick with some kind of slime, so slick, in fact, that it would be impossible to climb out. The entire area smelled strongly of mold and decay. If she checked the floor by her feet, she would see a Kuchiyose seal identical to the one on her note. If she could see well enough in the dank light of the pit, she would notice a piece of paper tacked to the grate overhead.

Jaxdrill
The baubles flew out of the city, would land in the desert, and would promptly explode. How such a large grouping of unstable chemicals had not exploded in the cart on the way over, the world may never know. The first baubles to explode would send the rest sailing high into the sky, where they too would detonate, causing a fireworks-like display of elemental explosions that would last for a few minutes before finally petering out. The shockwaves would be felt all across the city, though they would be very light compared to the sort of devastation that would have occurred had the baubles detonated within its walls.

Two figures came out of the crowd behind Knives, and while they did not attack, it was clear they weren't happy with him.

"Hey, bub," the first one--a large, strapping young man with a thick beard--greeted him. "What'd you do that fer? Those were ours."

"Yeah," a tiny squeak came from behind the first one as a short androgynous person decided it was time to speak, "what he said!"

☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games