Reply Purunrun Island
The Caverns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hihiki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:05 am
There was a shout of "Fireball" from underneath the chute... before said section of parachute suddenly froze over. This was accompanied by various muttered curses as the girl tried to figure her way out of the now solid prison she had become trapped in.

((wasn't sure what the deal was for sure with someone standing on the chute, I thought it only landed on us after she released it? am I wrong?))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:50 am
Rioushu occasionally looked back making sure Hikara was following him into the Caverns. Having not been here in a while, his eyes adjusted to the dimmer lighting. He shed his clothing until he was left in nothing but his boxers, exposing his tanned and scarred chest and back. He quickly jumped into the springs, looking back to Hikara.  

Rioushu

hihiki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:37 pm
Hikara pulled off the poncho and wrap around her bikini before she walked over and slowly slid into the springs. Her arms wrapped around under her large bust. Her eyes glancing Rioushu over for a few moments before she let herself sink down till only her eyes were above the water.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:00 pm
Rioushu rested his back against the edge of the springs as he looked at Hikara. "It's been a while since I've been here. Forgot how good the water feels, especially when there's some pain." Rioushu casually remarked, watching her sink to eye level with the water. He wasn't sure what it was about, but didn't think about it too long.  

Rioushu

hihiki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:08 pm
She raised her head above the water after a few moments then shrugged. "Yeah, it's nice after everything I put my muscles through today" She stretched out and started to float gently on her back. "Think anyone will return here anytime soon?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:38 am
Rioushu watched her float on her back, wondering how she did so with her curves. It took him no time to think of the answer to her question. "I doubt it, it's more likely that new people would show up, and that's almost assured not to happen either." Rioushu responded, his eyes moving up and down Hikara's floating body.  

Rioushu

hihiki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:24 am
She sighed "I guess it's just you me and Era around here on this island then... too bad." She let herself sink down and rest against a nearby edge. Small subtle illusions of flame gold flames danced across her currently brown eyes as they adjusted to the cavern's darkness. She wrapped her arms around under her enlarged bust. "I suppose I could try and pull things here... like mail or something"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Rioushu had nearly forgotten about Era, though the amazoness didn't seem like she was going to be interesting company. He glanced at her push up her bust with her arms. "What things? I hope you don't mean people, they probably wouldn't appreciate it."  

Rioushu

hihiki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:54 pm
"I suppose you're right... but I literally meant other people's mail if nothing else..." She kept thinking before shrugging her shoulders. "I don't know, there's not much to do around here without other people and unless I start casting spells or something decides to attack us I can't really think of what else to do." Her eyes glanced at Rioshu then herself then back again. "Aside from things I'm not exactly in the mood for at least."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:06 pm
Rioushu nodded at her complaint of nothing to do, he too had found no reason to stay on the island, which was why he had left in the first place. I really don't have any enemies, and you casting spells all over the place is a scary thought. And what exactly are you not in the mood for?" Rioushu asked, Hikara was an odd girl, so he figured it was something ordinary.  

Rioushu

hihiki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:23 pm
"Oh, nothing too interesting." She stretched out before submerging herself back into the water up to the neckline. "Hmm, too bad Bleu, or anyone with her genetics isn't around. Seems like her family's always has interesting things happening."

Hikara blinked blinked upon hearing a gargantuian Roar coming from near her apartment. "Hmm, I hope Era didn't mix up the Shampoo and the giant monster potion I keep in the shower."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:01 pm
Rioushu sat in silence for a few moment, contemplating what Hikara had just said. "I wonder why you would keep those two close together." Rioushu remarked, his eyes repeatedly find their way to her cleavage, even after she he re-submerged in the water.  

Rioushu

hihiki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:17 pm
"Because everything I put in the refrigerator hides, spoils, or breeds with other things in there." she answered, her eyes wandering around, tilting her head back. She sighed "Think we should stop her?"

Outside Era's roars were growing louder and more beastial.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:19 pm
Rioushu listened to the roars outside of the cavern and shook his head. "Nah. There's no one else on this island, let her rampage about for a bit. I just got to the caverns, I'd like to enjoy the sights." Rioushu said, his eyes traveling the exposed parts of Hikara's body.  

Rioushu

hihiki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:26 pm
Hikara tilted her head to the side. "Oh alright I suppose we can wait then" Her body inflated to where her muscles were all bulging in ways that defied physics and anatomy... and her bust having grown proportionally to her carrying weight.

After a few moments Hikara had shrunk back to where she was when they entered.

Era's rampage outside seemed to be causing very little property damage, even with how much she was bumping into things.  
Purunrun Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff