Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:43 pm
Jasmine sighed. She didn't want to have to do this, she'd sworn to never take blood and be like her family. "I...I might be able to help you with that." She said. "It'll be risky on my part and if I get hurt you...may not have a son after this since my sister and brother might kill him...But if I bite him, not drink just bite him and force my juvenile venom into his blood stream it may counter act the effects of silver...might. Like I said if it doesn't work he and I are dead if it does I may get hurt a little but you'll have your boy back."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:48 pm
Kailee's mother spun around, eyes wide. "Are you sure you're willing to take that chance?" she asked. "I won't ask you to do something that will put you at risk, but if you are volunteering . . ." she trailed off, almost trying not to hope.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:57 pm
Jasmine bit her lip. "Yes I am. I'll help you. I don't want you going through the pain of losing your child. Leon...will get angry if he finds out I did this. Please don't tell him unless I get hurt. Please." She opened the door senses on high alert as she looked for an opening to tackle the wolf and release him from his bindings.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:07 pm
Aven didn't even notice Jasmine's presence when she entered the cell, still whimpering in the corner. The words had stopped, but his eyes were still glassed over. However, when she stepped so that she was about 3 meters away from him, his ears pricked up and swiveled in her direction. Other than that, he didn't move.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:14 pm
Jasmine moved slowly in a non threatening manner humming a soft werewolf lullaby she had picked up from Henry when she stayed there during the summer.
"Ssh I'm not going to hurt you." She said keeping eye contact. "You're fine it's okay." Under her breath she spoke in Latin a simple passive spell to dull any aggression toward her then knelt in front of him. The only down side she didn't tell his mother was that he'd be smitten with her for about an hour if this worked. That was going to be fun. The more she repeated the Latin the more her green eyes turned blue and her hands glowed faintly with a pale purple light.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:43 pm
Aven growled a little, but he didn't lash out when Jasmine came close to him. His paws dropped from his snout and he looked up at Jasmine with glassy eyes. Growling and whimpering interchangeably.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:51 pm
Jasmine smiled gently. "I'm going to make those ouchies better okay? I'll heal them for you. It's alright don't be frightened. I won't hurt you." Gently she touched his snout and fulfilled her promise of healing his wounds on his snout. While she had him distracted she used the contact to slip effortlessly into his mind. It looked bad. There were so many memories of his kidnappers that it took her a while to sift through it all and bring out the memories that had been repressed. If she wasn't careful she'd get swept up by all the memories and lose herself in them. "You're going to sleep now." She murmured in the waking world using her abilities to make him sleep, it would be easier to help him if he was asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:11 pm
Aven's eyes slowly slid shut and his breathing evened out, growls and whimpers ceasing, though his ears twitched. He was asleep, but his instincts still had him mildly on alert.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:25 pm
Jasmine smiled softly. The green tinge turned to gold. Now that he was asleep it would be easier to help him. Change the memories manipulate them so she could bring the ones that were suppressed back to the surface. He'd jolt a little if she broke the binds and that's what she was looking for the jolt that would set him free.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:50 pm
Aven twitched slightly as repressed memories surfaced and a small whimper escaped his throat, hind leg kicking slightly. He had regained some memories, but others were still locked away. It was enough for him to remember who he was, however, but he would be very confused when he woke up. The opposing clan had been poisoning him frequently. He was lucky he hadn't yet lost his sense of smell from all the silver they'd poisoned him with.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:56 pm
Jasmine smiled and gently ran her hand over his soft pelt unable to help herself. That decided it. She would stay with him until he woke. She made sure the memory of her helping him was in his mind too as she cradled his head in her lap and continued working. Even though to most vampires werewolves smelt terrible, to Jasmine he smelt wonderful. Maybe it was because she hadn't turned fully vampire yet...she didn't know. But she didn't want to run from him. She continued to work on him through out the night doing her best to release as many of the memories as she could.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:14 pm
Aven continued to whimper occasionally as he slept. It wasn't that the memories weren't unpleasant, it was just that it was going against the effects of the silver and it was . . . mentally painful. Soon though, he fell silent, falling into true sleep, his memories brought to light.

The queen had watched the whole time until the moment when Aven seemed to still and become more relaxed. Then she smiled and left the dungeon, leaving the cell door open. She would make her son's room ready for him.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:18 pm
Jasmine sat still trying to soothe his pain as she gently caressed between his ears. But eventually she too felt herself succumbing to sleep. But she still sat upright ready to defend him if someone came in to take him away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:25 pm
About an hour later, a couple of guards came down, both unarmed, both looking rather uncomfortable and out of place. "This is the one right?" one guard asked, pointing to the open cell.

"Do you think there are any OTHER open cells around here?" the other replied mockingly, entering into the cell where Aven and Jasmine were sleeping. They had orders to take the prince up to his room, out of the cell he was now in. The queen clearly had full faith that Jasmine had completed her task.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:29 pm
Jasmine woke the second the men had begun speaking. Her eyes darted between them a little worried. She wasn't convinced it had worked. Not yet. She needed more time. She needed time with him to make sure things went smoothly. She didn't want to separate the family but them doing this now would disrupt her work. She sighed a little. "If you're going to move him I will have to be moved with him. Sitting exactly how I am right now. Or the movement will undo everything I have done." She said sternly.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games