Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild of Many Roleplays, Discussions, and Oddities

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out, roleplay in lots of genres, and chat about anything. 

Tags: roleplay, chat, literate, creative, general 

Reply Once loved, or never caught on in the first place (dead threads)
Leekyo: -Space Colony- A Futuristic Space Fantasy RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:43 pm
Apocolypse wasted no time and quickly made his way to the control room, cutting down any and every person that got in his way. "should be easy." he said cutting off the elevator and leaping into it before leaping up a few levels at a time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:07 pm
(That is really too quick moving i am afraid.)  

Herelen2
Captain

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:59 pm
((Yeah, tis true... Well, the RP's reaching it's climax, so I guess it doesn't matter... sweatdrop ))
I can't really post much though... I'll wait til later [/procrastination]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:13 pm
Anybody...?  

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Herelen2
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:57 pm
(right ok)

Zcie watched Apocolypse tear through the enemy. Zcie looked back at the others and jumped up the elevator shaft after him.

The commander sat pounding his fingers on the chair arm. "I don't understand, the small breech in defense was suddenly discontinued... Intruders? No not possible." He drank some water to calm himself. "How is the weapon going? Almost prepared, good. Send it to the control room once it is finished."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:01 pm
Exelna looked over to see her "comrade" beating up a few enemies, while missing a few as well.
Looking over, she saw an empty elevator shaft and noticed that Zcie and Apocolypse were gone. "Uh oh.." she said, following them.

((sorry that's so short, I gotta leave))  

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:38 pm
Apocolypse exited the elevator shaft at the right level and cut up the gaurds that were gaurding the elevator "time for some fun." he said as he quickly moved stealthily around and cutting up the gaurds that might of saw him and the gaurds that were in the way of his trick. He then stopped near the control room entrance, waiting for the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:31 pm
((¬.¬ *ignores*))
Exelna hurried up the elevator shaft and watched Apocolypse fight off a couple of guards. It took him a few tried to get that last on... they were definitely getting stronger. Soon, he won't be able to take them on without assistance. Exelna pulled out a blade and started slashing at the enemies. She took down two without a problem, but the third one left a dent in the mail on her left arm. "Hmph..." she said, turning around to see what the others were up to.  

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:17 pm
((you ignored me?!?!?! *moves to small corner*))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:55 am
((not you, your misdemeanors xD lol just kidding))

Exelna looked around for any guards. There were a couple standing there, and Apocolypse had just barely defeated a handful. The last one made a dent in her arm; she wasn't sure if it would still work properly. She decided to risk it and punch the guard in the face. He dodged it and, to her horror, he had a spear. He jabbed it in her general direction, but she stooped down and thrust her hand under his feet, knocking him over. He made one last attempt with the spear though, and Exelna felt a slight searing pain in her leg. She looked down to see a trickle of blood dripping down her leg. "Quick, where is the control panel?" she asked the others.  

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Herelen2
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:30 pm
Zcie turned on his scanner noticing something. "Be aware something is coming..."

Stralet rushed down the hallway, hacking through several of their of guards. He saw the objective and charged.

Zcie looked around then saw the large object charge at them, and he was smashed straight into the control room door. He stood up slowly to see Stralet above him now completely reformed and with glowing red eyes. "The berserk program... how?" Zcie was smashed straight to the ground again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:55 pm
Apocolypse placed his hand to his right ear "destruction, its the beserk program. track me and lets destroy it." he said as he pushed a button on the sword that was originally his it lightly glowed.

Destruction got the communication and looked for the larger ship "got it." he said as he launched off a piece of ship, that had been destroy, and used it to send him flying towards the larger ship, entering through an escape pod exit that seemed empty.  

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:30 pm
Exelna watched as Zcie crashed through the wall behind them. "Well, looks like we've found the control room," she said with an almost half smile.
Readjusting her stance, she looked more serious. "What was that thing..." she asked, looking off into the deep space that it had come from.
Just then, Destruction appeared through an abandoned pod exit. "Wait... is he on our side too?" she asked. There was a hint of excitement in her voice, but it could barely be distinguished.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:35 pm
((Okay, so Im happy how successful this one was. So before I send this one to the dead threads forum how 'bout we decide on an ending?))  

Herelen2
Captain

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:00 pm
((I was hoping to finish it, but we could at least decide on a good ending. So.. what did you have in mind?))  
Once loved, or never caught on in the first place (dead threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games