Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn
A WORLD REVIEWED [ooc] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diazu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:48 pm
gothicangelfarore
Hikariangel426
gothicangelfarore
Shadechidna
It's no wonder Axel has to bail. He has a pathetic host controlling him! *snort*

O_o that's not nice, Saix.

Indeed...That was a bit overkill, don't you think?

Zylgycc...

Oi! Axel ain't that bad...*tries to get Saix's grip out of Axel's hair, only to fail* Let Axel go...It's not his fault. He doesn't have a choice in the matter, I mean, look at Xaldin! *points to an physically and emotionally unstable Ex-Nobody* He went nuts after Shade dropped him...any of us could be next if we slip up. D<

I'm not scared. *looks away angerly, though he is scared shitless*

>.> yeeeeah. Anywho, this is an actual conversation in my head I felt like sharing! And it can help Axel-mun get back into her muse biggrin We love yoooou!

Okay, since Shade is letting everyone in on her insanity, I thought I might follow suit:

Stop being emo, Cloud!!! You need to get back here now!!! Who's going to marry Aerith if you don't?

Get drunk again and marry her youself.

That was a mean thing to say!! *hits him with a jumprope*

HEY!!! Stop it, half-pint!!

All of you stop it!! *goes off to comfort Axel*

If they don't come back, can I have them? I thought up a new game for Axel and I to play.....

I don't know what's creepier: That statement with innuendo or without.

Yeah.......that's what would happen if my characters were real. The world would be a very scary place, as you can see.

OH OH! I WANNA HELP! <3

CLOUD STOP BROODING >3 It's unhealthy. <3 Plus you have to take me back home...(though, I COULD get there by myself...yes, I could! biggrin )

Are you alright, Cloud...? ...It's not Sephiroth again is it? It seems he's been giving us all (those with jenova cells) problems U__U;.
Feel better, Yazoo...I'm not going to tell you who to pick, but---

Lu, that's too long. Moving on....

CLOUD! AYE! D< CLOUD! STOP BROODING DDDDD< YOU CHOCOBO. *that was Cait*

....Cait...please leave him alone....*sigh*

Reeve, Cloud isn't going to maul you...<__<;;

Um...feel better, Cloud? O_o. And this time, kill Sephiroth for good! D:

...I have no idea who you all are....

No you don't, Will.

((Kairi is in red for today~)) Axel good luck at the world that never was! You have to tell me how Roxas, Namine, and Saix are doing..ok? biggrin D

Oh um...Mr.Cloud? :O You feel better too.

...I notice that most of my muses are talking to Cloud.

xDD

Seifer: *runs over and glomps Kairi* Hey angel!!

Selphie: *snuggles Cait* Let's go play games, okay Mr. Kitty??

You picked a bad boyfriend, Kairi...
Saix....Ugh. Let them be. You arn't very good with Tifa...lying to her and suc-
*snarls, pinning Tidus roughly on the ground* Never talk about Tifa like that! NEVER!
eep eek  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:14 pm
Shadechidna
gothicangelfarore
Hikariangel426
gothicangelfarore
Shadechidna
It's no wonder Axel has to bail. He has a pathetic host controlling him! *snort*

Zylgycc...

Oi! Axel ain't that bad...*tries to get Saix's grip out of Axel's hair, only to fail* Let Axel go...It's not his fault. He doesn't have a choice in the matter, I mean, look at Xaldin! *points to an physically and emotionally unstable Ex-Nobody* He went nuts after Shade dropped him...any of us could be next if we slip up. D<

>.> yeeeeah. Anywho, this is an actual conversation in my head I felt like sharing! And it can help Axel-mun get back into her muse biggrin We love yoooou!

Okay, since Shade is letting everyone in on her insanity, I thought I might follow suit:

Stop being emo, Cloud!!! You need to get back here now!!! Who's going to marry Aerith if you don't?

If they don't come back, can I have them? I thought up a new game for Axel and I to play.....

Yeah.......that's what would happen if my characters were real. The world would be a very scary place, as you can see.

OH OH! I WANNA HELP! <3

CLOUD STOP BROODING >3 It's unhealthy. <3 Plus you have to take me back home...(though, I COULD get there by myself...yes, I could! biggrin )

Are you alright, Cloud...? ...It's not Sephiroth again is it? It seems he's been giving us all (those with jenova cells) problems U__U;.

No you don't, Will.

((Kairi is in red for today~)) Axel good luck at the world that never was! You have to tell me how Roxas, Namine, and Saix are doing..ok? biggrin D

xDD

*snarls, pinning Tidus roughly on the ground* Never talk about Tifa like that! NEVER!
eep eek

*Xigbar snuck around nearby and positioned himself where he was faceing Saix's front. He waved at Irvine who was going around the other way, then loaded his paintball gun* Hey Saix!!!! *when Saix looked up Xigbar fired his gun and nailed Saix directly on the "x"* X Marks the spot!!!! HAHAhahaha *xigbar turned and ran for it.

*taking advantage of the moment after Xigbar gave the signal, Irvine aimed and prepared for the right moment to shoot his own Paint ball gun. When Saix's attention was atracted to Xigbar, he fired and hit Saix in the butt then turned and ran for it himself*  

Damen Red

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:31 pm
Shadechidna
gothicangelfarore
Hikariangel426
gothicangelfarore
Shadechidna

Zylgycc...

OH OH! I WANNA HELP! <3

No you don't, Will.

xDD

eep eek

:O He's actually pretty sweet at times! biggrin D

they're kyoot~~~ <33 xD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:02 am
DamenRed
Shadechidna
gothicangelfarore
Hikariangel426
gothicangelfarore
Shadechidna

Zylgycc...

OH OH! I WANNA HELP! <3

No you don't, Will.

xDD

eep eek

*Xigbar snuck around nearby and positioned himself where he was faceing Saix's front. He waved at Irvine who was going around the other way, then loaded his paintball gun* Hey Saix!!!! *when Saix looked up Xigbar fired his gun and nailed Saix directly on the "x"* X Marks the spot!!!! HAHAhahaha *xigbar turned and ran for it.

*taking advantage of the moment after Xigbar gave the signal, Irvine aimed and prepared for the right moment to shoot his own Paint ball gun. When Saix's attention was atracted to Xigbar, he fired and hit Saix in the butt then turned and ran for it himself*

*Saix angerly glared at the two as they ran off* YOU LITTLE BASTARDS! I WILL RIP OUT YOUR INTESTINE AND PLAY JUMP ROPE WITH THEM WHEN I GET THROUGH WITH YOU TWO!!! *chases after the two*

While Saix is attempting mass murder, I got a amv for you all to watch biggrin SECOND AMV EVER AND I AM VERY PROUD OF IT! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w8GNcG-5wg (its also on my gaia multimedia) Kingdom Hearts and Gackt....ftw  

Diazu

xWhisperingxDismayx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:02 am
So here's my attempt to get back in character. >_> Yell at me if it sucks too bad.

*is grabbed by hair and dragged over* What the f--*was let go so Saix could pin Tidus* ... Oh wow. o.o;;;

*wasn't really paying attention until he heard a cat yell at him* ... ._.;

... Thank you, Lucrecia.

Jenova's godmodding him. D< She's talking in his head. Cheeeeeeaaaating!

*watch other things happen, until Xigbar and Irvine come up, in which case he starts laughing*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:40 am
xWhisperingxDismayx
So here's my attempt to get back in character. >_> Yell at me if it sucks too bad.

*is grabbed by hair and dragged over* What the f--*was let go so Saix could pin Tidus* ... Oh wow. o.o;;;

... Thank you, Lucrecia.

*watch other things happen, until Xigbar and Irvine come up, in which case he starts laughing*

Are you doing better, Axel? *rubs his shoulders*

AAAAH!! Crazies!! *runs over to glomp Demyx*  

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:06 am
Hey, could someone pretty please post in Wutai and Edge? Yuffie and Quisy are LONELY!!!

That is all. *scurries off*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:26 pm
xWhisperingxDismayx

... Thank you, Lucrecia.

WTF!? D< JENOVA YOU ARE A HEAD. A HEAD. YOU CAN'T GODMOD ANYONE!

*is angry Cloud wasn't paying attention to her*

You're welcome.

U__U ok, now everyone has to help me get Lu back...she's starting to run off O.< *chases*  

Trae prodigy

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:27 pm
gothicangelfarore
Hey, could someone pretty please post in Wutai and Edge? Yuffie and Quisy are LONELY!!!

That is all. *scurries off*

I just need to get there~

*glares at muses* HAUL SOME a**! D<  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:40 pm
Shadechidna
DamenRed
Shadechidna
gothicangelfarore
Hikariangel426

OH OH! I WANNA HELP! <3

No you don't, Will.

xDD

eep eek

*Saix angerly glared at the two as they ran off* YOU LITTLE BASTARDS! I WILL RIP OUT YOUR INTESTINE AND PLAY JUMP ROPE WITH THEM WHEN I GET THROUGH WITH YOU TWO!!! *chases after the two*

While Saix is attempting mass murder, I got a amv for you all to watch biggrin SECOND AMV EVER AND I AM VERY PROUD OF IT! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w8GNcG-5wg (its also on my gaia multimedia) Kingdom Hearts and Gackt....ftw

*falls* :"DDD HI SEIFER!.....D< SAIX! NO KILLING ANYONE!...plus...you would look kinda werid playing jump rope :"O

*Cait* 8"D OKIES~ *crawls up and sits on Selphie's head* :"3  

Trae prodigy

xWhisperingxDismayx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:37 pm
...! *turns a shade of pink* Yeah. I'm just fine.

*avoids looking at her* >_>

*nods respectfully*

I know, right?! A FRICKIN' HEAD. THAT'S NOT EVEN A HEAD ANYMORE. THAT'S CHEEEEAAAAAAAAP.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:43 pm
OKAY. THE HAYSTACK HAS COME BACK TO ME! 8DDDD MEANING~~~~~~~! THAT I WILL BE POSTING IN NEVERLAND AND EDGE, MOVING HIM.

AS FOR THAT DARNED PYRO, I'LL TRY POSTING AS HIM, JUST SO THAT HE DOESN'T FALL BEHIND. TWTNW IS PRETTY ACTIVE, TOO. @_@;;;

AND OF COURSE, I GOT TWO MORE PROJECTS ASSIGNED TODAY. MY TEACHERS ARE INSANE [the bad insane], I TELL YOU!! INSANE!

o.< So basically, I have everyone's muses back save Yazoo's.  

xWhisperingxDismayx

Damen Red

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:14 pm
MANSEX APP HAS BEEN SENT FINNALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon the Superior will return bwahahahahahaha...hack...cough...ha  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:55 pm
DamenRed
MANSEX APP HAS BEEN SENT FINNALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon the Superior will return bwahahahahahaha...hack...cough...ha

YAY SALVAGE HIS DIGNITY!! aww you hacked and coughed *pets and hugs*  

Diazu

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:20 pm
xWhisperingxDismayx
...! *turns a shade of pink* Yeah. I'm just fine.

*avoids looking at her* >_>

*nods respectfully*

I know, right?! A FRICKIN' HEAD. THAT'S NOT EVEN A HEAD ANYMORE. THAT'S CHEEEEAAAAAAAAP.

....*grins* I GOTS AN IDEEERR

*picks up Jenova's head and places it neatly in the middle of an open area*

:"DD OK WHO WANTS TO PUNT THE CALAMITY'S HEAD!? LIKE A FOOTBALL! :"3

......that wouldn'---

Oh shut up, Lu. It's fun and relieves stress.  
Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff