Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:51 am
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
"I'm alright. Just resting." Yumi said.

@Nat: "Don't worry. Nothing invasive. I just want to check your temperature, heart, and blood pressure." Donnie said with a reassuring smile.
"That's good at least. I know it's still hard with Splinter gone. We found another child that's going to stay with us too. Zoey and Donnie are meeting with her as we speak." She said as she gently stroke Yumi's hair before she frowned a bit. "Can I ask you something personal?" She asked.

"About what?" Yumi asked.

@Zoey: Donnie smiled and watched her go, all confidence and willing to help. He then turned and went to the kitchen where it all melted away. "I dunno how to cook." crying He took the meat out and put it in cold water, then found the noodles and put them in a pot with some water and put them on the burner to boil. "I'm gonna end up burning down the house. Leo's going to kill me." crying

It was only a few minutes later when Zoey would come back downstairs, brushing her hair from her face and in the middle of putting it up in a messy bun. She had been shooed away by Natalia, who she had left a towel for and managed to quietly borrow some of Yumi's clothes while Zoey got Natalia's washed for the time being. When she got back to the kitchen, she couldnt help but giggle at the slightly nervous looking Donnie. "Thank you." She kissed his cheek and nudged him towards the kitchen entrance. "I'll take it from here so I dont have to worry about Leo trying to turn my boyfriend into a genius zombie." She giggled teasingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:13 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

@Nat: "Don't worry. Nothing invasive. I just want to check your temperature, heart, and blood pressure." Donnie said with a reassuring smile.
"That's good at least. I know it's still hard with Splinter gone. We found another child that's going to stay with us too. Zoey and Donnie are meeting with her as we speak." She said as she gently stroke Yumi's hair before she frowned a bit. "Can I ask you something personal?" She asked.

@Zoey: Donnie smiled and watched her go, all confidence and willing to help. He then turned and went to the kitchen where it all melted away. "I dunno how to cook." crying He took the meat out and put it in cold water, then found the noodles and put them in a pot with some water and put them on the burner to boil. "I'm gonna end up burning down the house. Leo's going to kill me." crying
She frowned more, knowing what she would ask would be an uncomfortable subject for Yumi. "Niede...Do you have a bond with her as well? Do you see her as a mother figure since she created you?" She asked, having learned the vampire's name thanks to Elizabeth. "I won't hold it against you if you do..."

Yumi sat quietly for a few moments. "Well.....Niede created me. I do love her like you would any person who created you. I don't agree with the things she does or the way she does them, but it doesn't make me love her less. Dad kind of said you were that way with your Dad. That you love him very much, but you just don't agree with his way of doing things."

@Zoey: Donnie let out a relieved sigh and nodded. "Ok. I'll go check and make sure we have some extra blankets and pillows." he said before kissing her cheek and heading out of the kitchen.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:53 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She frowned more, knowing what she would ask would be an uncomfortable subject for Yumi. "Niede...Do you have a bond with her as well? Do you see her as a mother figure since she created you?" She asked, having learned the vampire's name thanks to Elizabeth. "I won't hold it against you if you do..."

Yumi sat quietly for a few moments. "Well.....Niede created me. I do love her like you would any person who created you. I don't agree with the things she does or the way she does them, but it doesn't make me love her less. Dad kind of said you were that way with your Dad. That you love him very much, but you just don't agree with his way of doing things."

@Zoey: Donnie let out a relieved sigh and nodded. "Ok. I'll go check and make sure we have some extra blankets and pillows." he said before kissing her cheek and heading out of the kitchen.
Xena frowned a bit as she listened. "It's not always true...." She said as she sat next to Yumi. "Majority of the time someone creates someone or something is more out of research or some personal gain. Niede didn't exactly create you because she wanted a child...she wanted you as her tool...much like Mordiggian created Dad as his..." She said as she lowered her gaze. "Dad is...complex. He's chaotic with his ways, and yet he tries so hard to be a better person...in his own way. Because he wasn't doing what he was created to do, Mordiggian tried to have him killed..." She then looked up at the ceiling. "Yeah, I love Dad like any other child born to their parents. He's not some typical dad, but he was a dad regardless. He'll tear the skies or even the heavens if any of us were harmed. He helped me with my powers, was protective, took me out for slushies, even sang me a lullaby." She then looked back at Yumi. "We encountered Niede while we were out..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:04 am
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Sounds good!" She calls after him before resuming her actions to make this soup. All the while humming away to herself as she moved about the kitchen.

Natalia took her time in the bath. Sighing happily as she sunk into the warm water and resurfaced with a slight cough as she brushed her wet hair from her face. The little girl couldnt help but note how much longer her hair seemed than when she had first arrived in the area before the dead were up and walking. "Maybe I'll see if Miss Zoey can cut it for me..." She murmured to herself before leaning back against the tub and closing her eyes as she relaxed. Natalia sat in her bath till the water had started to go cold and she started pruning. With a quick wash of her hair and body, she drained the tub and climbed out. Shivering a bit as she hurried to wrap herself in the towel and get dry as quickly as possible before she slipped into the clothes left behind for her. They fit fine but it felt weird wearing clothes that werent hers. Keeping the towel wrapped about her shoulders for her hair, Natalia opened the bathroom door and peeked out into the hall. Almost instantly being hit with the smell of something amazing from the kitchen. Whatever Zoey was cooking, she assumed. "Wow....that smells so good!" She whined to herself as she came out of the bathroom and began heading back for the stairs to the kitchen.

Meanwhile outside, Nira, who had washed up with the hose, was lounging on the porch under the sun. Humming to herself as she swayed in place to her own little tune while the sun dried her.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:10 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena frowned a bit as she listened. "It's not always true...." She said as she sat next to Yumi. "Majority of the time someone creates someone or something is more out of research or some personal gain. Niede didn't exactly create you because she wanted a child...she wanted you as her tool...much like Mordiggian created Dad as his..." She said as she lowered her gaze. "Dad is...complex. He's chaotic with his ways, and yet he tries so hard to be a better person...in his own way. Because he wasn't doing what he was created to do, Mordiggian tried to have him killed..." She then looked up at the ceiling. "Yeah, I love Dad like any other child born to their parents. He's not some typical dad, but he was a dad regardless. He'll tear the skies or even the heavens if any of us were harmed. He helped me with my powers, was protective, took me out for slushies, even sang me a lullaby." She then looked back at Yumi. "We encountered Niede while we were out..."

"Oh, I have no illusions as to why she created me. She did start to feel a motherly feeling for me and like I said, I do care for her. If you're asking if I'm going to one day up and run off with her, I doubt that. If you're wondering if I'm going to harm my own family for her, then no. Me being here is what keeps you all safe. A day might come where I have to leave for a while, but I'll always return." she said as she looked Xena in the eyes.

Donnie would get extra pillows and blankets as he tried to think of the layout. Maybe let the little girl sleep in a bed in the attic where Yumi was sleeping. He wasn't sure. He'd leave it to her. The room was shared with Mikey and Leo who kept partitions made by clothes lines and sheets so that everyone had their own space for now. He really needed to get to work on those rooms.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:12 pm
In the house there would be lights switching on and then off. Even in locked rooms. Anyone in the rooms would not see anyone, but they would see two things, the light switch being flicked and a lawn gnome in the room. The activity continued through the house until it stopped at the kitchen, whoever oe whatever it was had decided to stop and flick those lights on and off, laughter could be heard from near the switch.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:21 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Oh, I have no illusions as to why she created me. She did start to feel a motherly feeling for me and like I said, I do care for her. If you're asking if I'm going to one day up and run off with her, I doubt that. If you're wondering if I'm going to harm my own family for her, then no. Me being here is what keeps you all safe. A day might come where I have to leave for a while, but I'll always return." she said as she looked Xena in the eyes.

Donnie would get extra pillows and blankets as he tried to think of the layout. Maybe let the little girl sleep in a bed in the attic where Yumi was sleeping. He wasn't sure. He'd leave it to her. The room was shared with Mikey and Leo who kept partitions made by clothes lines and sheets so that everyone had their own space for now. He really needed to get to work on those rooms.
Xena listened for a moment then shook her head. "I didn't think you would, otherwise you'd still be with her instead of being with us. I have no love for Niede...in fact, I'd rather see her dead. If not for her, this apocalypse maybe wouldn't have happened to begin, your father wouldn't have been a zombie and been exiled, maybe Splinter would've still be here with us....You're the only the good thing out of this, yet there were times I felt that she stole you from me, even though it was just my DNA she stole. Just imagine someone using a part of you for evil...that's something I can't accept." She then looked at Yumi. "I don't want for you to feel obligated with following whatever duty Niede created you for, let alone feeling obligated being with us because me and Raph are your parents. I want you to be with us because you want to be here with family, and able to enjoy life with us. You shouldn't have to carry any burdens of the choices we or Niede make. The choices you make are yours alone, create your own path. You are going to have to make hard decisions along the way." She frowned at the thought of Yumi having to leave for a while before she would pull her into a hug. "She placed a heavy burden on you, but never forget that you are your own person. Never forget who your real friends and family are. I wish your creation was under better circumstances...I would've held you close if you had been a newborn baby." She murmured. "When that day comes...I don't know if she's here in this world or not, but find a woman named Elizabeth. She's Niede's daughter. I can't say what kind of person she is here, only through assumptions from the one in my world. For now, I'd like for you to enjoy being a kid...enjoy having a childhood. I want you to be able have good memories to go back to once you're older, and be able to laugh at them. The good, the bad, the silly...I want you to cherish them all. Be the woman you want to be, not what we or Niede want you to be." She then noticed the lights were going on and off. She held Yumi protectively as she looked around the room only to see the switch being flicked and a garden gnome. "Please tell me it's just some annoying ghost..." She muttered.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:07 am
Niede
In the house there would be lights switching on and then off. Even in locked rooms. Anyone in the rooms would not see anyone, but they would see two things, the light switch being flicked and a lawn gnome in the room. The activity continued through the house until it stopped at the kitchen, whoever oe whatever it was had decided to stop and flick those lights on and off, laughter could be heard from near the switch.

Natalia had come running into the kitchen with a slight squeak of a scream and all but dove to hide behind Zoey, who was looking about while grabbing a knife in the kitchen and holding it in front of her protectively. "Whose there!?" Zoey asks demandingly, sounding brave as she kept the little girl behind her. I have really got to start keeping my kusarigama on me... She thought with a mental groan.

Nira, as if having heard all the unsettling sounds, came into the house and paused by the kitchen as she narrowed her eyes and looked around as well. She wouldnt leave the kitchen doorway for the moment.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:06 am
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede

Natalia had come running into the kitchen with a slight squeak of a scream and all but dove to hide behind Zoey, who was looking about while grabbing a knife in the kitchen and holding it in front of her protectively. "Whose there!?" Zoey asks demandingly, sounding brave as she kept the little girl behind her. I have really got to start keeping my kusarigama on me... She thought with a mental groan.

Nira, as if having heard all the unsettling sounds, came into the house and paused by the kitchen as she narrowed her eyes and looked around as well. She wouldnt leave the kitchen doorway for the moment.

When Zoey demanded to know who was there, a person appeared in front of the light switch. She is wearing what looks to be form-fitting black almost latex-like armor, it did not shine, though. Her face was hidden behind a yellow visor, and she was wearing gloves as well as boots, not a single inch of skin or hair showed. There was no scent from the woman and no sound could be heard not even a heartbeat.

The woman looks at Zoey and as well as Natalie, she then looks at Nira blocking the doorway then to the light switch. She flipped it on then off again, for her own amusement. "Hi! I'm that person you have not met yet! Do you remember never meeting me before? Anyway, the merc business went downhill after this whole apocalypse thing. I thought it would be a blast, but no, no more contracts now!" She huffs softly before vanishing and appearing behind Nira. "Keep up the good work!" She then reappeared beside the light switch. "Where was I? Oh yeah! You got 'lectricity"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena listened for a moment then shook her head. "I didn't think you would, otherwise you'd still be with her instead of being with us. I have no love for Niede...in fact, I'd rather see her dead. If not for her, this apocalypse maybe wouldn't have happened to begin, your father wouldn't have been a zombie and been exiled, maybe Splinter would've still be here with us....You're the only the good thing out of this, yet there were times I felt that she stole you from me, even though it was just my DNA she stole. Just imagine someone using a part of you for evil...that's something I can't accept." She then looked at Yumi. "I don't want for you to feel obligated with following whatever duty Niede created you for, let alone feeling obligated being with us because me and Raph are your parents. I want you to be with us because you want to be here with family, and able to enjoy life with us. You shouldn't have to carry any burdens of the choices we or Niede make. The choices you make are yours alone, create your own path. You are going to have to make hard decisions along the way." She frowned at the thought of Yumi having to leave for a while before she would pull her into a hug. "She placed a heavy burden on you, but never forget that you are your own person. Never forget who your real friends and family are. I wish your creation was under better circumstances...I would've held you close if you had been a newborn baby." She murmured. "When that day comes...I don't know if she's here in this world or not, but find a woman named Elizabeth. She's Niede's daughter. I can't say what kind of person she is here, only through assumptions from the one in my world. For now, I'd like for you to enjoy being a kid...enjoy having a childhood. I want you to be able have good memories to go back to once you're older, and be able to laugh at them. The good, the bad, the silly...I want you to cherish them all. Be the woman you want to be, not what we or Niede want you to be." She then noticed the lights were going on and off. She held Yumi protectively as she looked around the room only to see the switch being flicked and a garden gnome. "Please tell me it's just some annoying ghost..." She muttered.

Yumi nodded, then saw the lights flickering. "Oh no...." she murmured.

Donnie heard the commotion in the kitchen and was there with his bo staff quickly. Seeing the woman was flipping the lights off and on, he blinked. "Yeah. We have generators.......wait......" he threw Zoey her weapon since he'd tucked it in his belt, and ran outside to check the generators. Seeing that they were all off, either having not been refilled with gas by Mikey or just turned off, he wasn't sure. He ran back into the house, but stayed in a stance. "How?" he asked. "How did we get electricity? Are you with that woman who sent us food and all for Yumi?" He couldn't think of any other person or entity who would get the electricity up and running besides the government or perhaps Loc.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:54 pm
Niede
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede

When Zoey demanded to know who was there, a person appeared in front of the light switch. She is wearing what looks to be form-fitting black almost latex-like armor, it did not shine, though. Her face was hidden behind a yellow visor, and she was wearing gloves as well as boots, not a single inch of skin or hair showed. There was no scent from the woman and no sound could be heard not even a heartbeat.

The woman looks at Zoey and as well as Natalie, she then looks at Nira blocking the doorway then to the light switch. She flipped it on then off again, for her own amusement. "Hi! I'm that person you have not met yet! Do you remember never meeting me before? Anyway, the merc business went downhill after this whole apocalypse thing. I thought it would be a blast, but no, no more contracts now!" She huffs softly before vanishing and appearing behind Nira. "Keep up the good work!" She then reappeared beside the light switch. "Where was I? Oh yeah! You got 'lectricity"

Zoey stared oddly and cautiously at this strange woman as Nira watched every movement. Even turning when the woman was suddenly behind her. "I--Im sorry, who are you?" Zoey asked confused. Keeping Natalia behind her while glancing back at the simmering soup on the stove real quick before looking back at the woman. A breathe of relief leaving her as she sees Donnie come rushing to their aid. "Donnie, who is she?" She asks, glancing past Nira, who just remained glaring at the woman, and the woman to her boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:36 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Yumi nodded, then saw the lights flickering. "Oh no...." she murmured.

Donnie heard the commotion in the kitchen and was there with his bo staff quickly. Seeing the woman was flipping the lights off and on, he blinked. "Yeah. We have generators.......wait......" he threw Zoey her weapon since he'd tucked it in his belt, and ran outside to check the generators. Seeing that they were all off, either having not been refilled with gas by Mikey or just turned off, he wasn't sure. He ran back into the house, but stayed in a stance. "How?" he asked. "How did we get electricity? Are you with that woman who sent us food and all for Yumi?" He couldn't think of any other person or entity who would get the electricity up and running besides the government or perhaps Loc.
Xena glanced at Yumi with a frown. "I'm guessing you know who our uninvited guest is?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:57 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede

Zoey stared oddly and cautiously at this strange woman as Nira watched every movement. Even turning when the woman was suddenly behind her. "I--Im sorry, who are you?" Zoey asked confused. Keeping Natalia behind her while glancing back at the simmering soup on the stove real quick before looking back at the woman. A breathe of relief leaving her as she sees Donnie come rushing to their aid. "Donnie, who is she?" She asks, glancing past Nira, who just remained glaring at the woman, and the woman to her boyfriend.

The woman waved at Donnie happily. "Hi! Hi there!" She was not making any threatening gestures as she stood there, her hands well away from the tonfa on her hips. "It was voodoo magic! No, not voodoo magic, it was that Vampire Lady. She fixed the hydroelectric Damn. She then prepped me by giving me my mission and sent me off! I turned the power on and made sure it would stay on." She shakes her head. "I'm not with the Vampire! My mission is to protect Yumi at all costs! So, I'm with Yumi? She can give orders and everything!

She faces Zoey when asked the question. "There are some who call me .... Mable! This is because my name is Mable." She vanishes and then reappears with a can of spam. "I got spam! I must say I'm impressed you all survived! I'm so impressed I made a cake!" She holds her hands flat and a cake box appears in her hands. "Teleporting is just one thing I can do!"

Clockwork Moirai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:06 am
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede

"I'm not sure." Donnie said. As Mable introduced herself, he sighed and leaned his staff against the wall. "She's not a threat. Just.....extra care for Yumi. I'm not sure how Raph or Xena are going to take this." he said wincing a bit.

@Xena: "Yes. I know who it is. Or I know at least who sent them and for why." Yumi said shaking her head. "Now I'm starting to know what an embarrassed teenager feels like."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:37 am
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede
Kohana Mishikoto
Niede

"I'm not sure." Donnie said. As Mable introduced herself, he sighed and leaned his staff against the wall. "She's not a threat. Just.....extra care for Yumi. I'm not sure how Raph or Xena are going to take this." he said wincing a bit.

@Xena: "Yes. I know who it is. Or I know at least who sent them and for why." Yumi said shaking her head. "Now I'm starting to know what an embarrassed teenager feels like."

Zoey slowly let out a breath as she lowered the knife, but kept up her protective stance in front of Natalia, who was just staring at everyone oddly. "As long as she's not trouble..." Zoey murmured, nudging Natalia to sit at the table, close to her, whilst she resumed tending to the soup she was making.

Nira kept her eyes on the woman and leaned back against the wall. Arms folded over her chest as she watched and listened to everyone carefully. Her head tilting as she related it to something she could understand. This woman was here for Yumi...just as she was here for Zoey and now for Natalia. "Protector....." Nira murmurs, as if testing out the word for herself. "Hmm..."

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff