Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ BOSS BATTLE REDUX } GO TO FINALE PAGE 41! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:27 pm
The sound of her voice caught his attention, and Gale turned, Stormy's familiar face coming into view. She wasn't alone; there was an unfamiliar young man with her, surprisingly shorter than Gale (an odd feat in a place where Gale was used to looking up at people, not down at them), but the similarities ended there. Gale gave him a flat sort of look, not curious but not exactly inviting either, his gaze easily shifting back to Stormy.

He couldn't forget so easily what had happened between them, but sticking together was better than being on his own; an easy, foolish target was the same thing as stubbornness in these matters, which meant he only had one option.

"What's going on?" he asked as he neared, but -

[ exit ]

OOC

Name of character: Gale Gentry
Faction: Death Hunter (Deus Ex Machina
HP: 60 / 60
Abilities: Loyal to Deus Ex Machina
DAMAGE DONE TO:
DAMAGE DONE:
BOSS HP REMAINING: N/A

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ol-j-man
crappy tag

astrazilla

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:41 pm

It was total chaos and somewhere between the corridors, the shadow, and the mirror she'd found herself present in the midst of a battle. Sin wanted nothing to do with the fighting around her, she didn't even know what the fighting was about. She caught sight of a familiar white coat here and there and realized hunters were fighting. Prior to the blinding darkness and fear she'd felt in the corridors of madness and time Sin might have leapt at the chance to fight hunters, now she avoided them. She skirted away from everyone and everything eager to escape the battle.

As she moved along Sin wished she knew more about horsemen, more about Medea, more about what in Jack's name was going on. She couldn't believe what she was seeing, horsemen, students, hunters all mixed in this mess. Had she been stumbling around in the darkness with the danger of hunters all around? The thought of it made her tense and she was moving even faster within moments. She didn't dare lash out or strike at Medea and as much as a part of her longed to lash out at the hunters around her she ignored them as well. She hoped that the horsewoman wiped them all out...even if it might might she came for the citizens of Halloween next.

For a moment she feared that even if she managed to get away from all this mess it wouldn't do her any good. Quickly she banished that thought from her mind, she couldn't think that way. A list of named flashed through her mind and she ruthlessly tried to push them back as well.

RoscJulianLumiMortBellaChristofCalderBarthRileyMalodore

I can't...I can't worry about them right now, they'll be fine...I'm sure their alright. She sucked in a slow deep breath and tried to calm herself back down while slipping away. Then she spotted the slight flash of Red and rushed away from the danger trying to keep hope alive despite the struggle around her.

OOC

Name of character: Sin Err
Faction: Halloween/Student
HP: 40/40
DAMAGE DONE: 0
Sin is just looking to get back home. Violet skinned, black and pink streaked hair, she's a succubus with a loyalty towards creation and her friends and a hatred for hunters everywhere.

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:57 am
"I can take care of myself," he said, but the words were distant fading.

There was a reckoning on the horizon, and they were diving towards it. He cast a glance askew at the ginger approaching, eyes full of hatred by default. (Even when looking at Stormy, it was there, like a defense mechanism, a shield, a layer of barb around a weak underbelly, and oh, how Leslie was weak.)

And then they were gone --

ol-j-man
THX STORMY

kuroopu
HI GALE BY GALE YOU'RE A COOL GUY GALE

--

They became one form, lifting off of the Original and the red one, soaring high into the sky towards the zenith.

"Onwards," they said, droning, toneless, hollow. "Onwards."

lizbot
bye b***h

rejam
bye honey boo

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items