Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:39 pm
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥ Konin ¥
¥ Anbu Captain ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Canine Sage ¥ Adviser ¥
¥ Ryo: 70235 ¥ AC:072,275
¥ Chakra : 1605 ¥ Sage Chakra: 000/535 Stored Chakra : 800 ¥
¥ Stamina : 935 ¥

When the man approached and was introduced to him by Dai he dipped his head,"Pleasure to make your acquaintance Mister Brande." Seeing the young girl fall he raised a brow,"Are you alright Miss?" Though his attention was pulled from the small girl to the other girl who looked like she was dressed for WAY warmer weather. Not to mention her assets man that must hurt her back, the giant fan wouldnt help either. Though again his attention was pulled before he could say something by Dai complaining about the seal he had given her. Turning to face her his hands appeared from under the mass of robes and coat as one of them came to rest upon the seal."Hmmmm. Well the reason its tingling is because the very nature of my chakra has changed and the seal has been bleeding chakra as its not designed to store that kind of chakra anymore. Would you like me to redo it? I should be able to give you enough for say five S ranked ninjutsu."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:07 pm
User Image

Kusano Asuka Kuzunoha †
Genin / Kumogakure / Golden-eyed Imp / Kinmukugan / Ninjutsu / bloodline
| If you speed through life you'll miss the little moments then you'll have regrets... |

▀▀▀▀▀▀ *** ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ *** ▀▀▀▀▀▀

Kusano looked at the gesture that yukari as she processed it, with a quick movement she hugged yukari, "Thank you so much. I'll give it back when I adjust more I promise." She said gingerly taking the scarf as if it was precious and delicate. Kusano didn't know if the scarf had a story or not so she handled it with extreme care as she put it on. Kusano took notes when things such as scarves, and other knick knacks of such were handled with the utmost care.

As she warmly accepted the borrowed gift of clothes made for weather such as this she heard Daitomi speaking. "Yeah got my head band and everything. Ready to work on anything though if it's alright with you Tomi I'd like to work on a few basics with my eyes later. But I'd need another person to do that." She replied also taking Daitomi's gesture of warmth and put on the flak jacket happy for the fact they were one size fits all. Kusano would have hugged Daitomi as well but she looked to be doing something quite important so she stayed where she was standing. As she watched she saw the humming birds and a bit of Daitomi's skin. It was a brief moment that kusano's hands brushed her own shoulder and back as she watched with interest. Kusano smiled at the fact that the two people gave her items to keep warm, but inwardly her mind was subconsciously elsewhere.

| Chakra: 415 | 415 | Stamina: 205/205
| Ryo: 0 | AC: 0
| Kinmukugan Stage: Single (1) Ouroboros Ring
| Focal points: 0/2 for X posts

| Theme: Remedy |
| My eyes will make sure that I can see everything without regrets. Free as the wind. |
| Technique used: |

| OOC: |

xNew York Slavex

Azeiel The Fallen

Sin Indulged by Desire

Codekasu

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:44 pm
User Image

Damien Brande
" The Scarred Shinobi "
Medic // Genjutsu
435 // 65

Damien looked at the jounin, it seemed like this guy was more then a decent person. He nodded and studied him before answering " Yes, a pleasure as well Myurai. " He heard the man talk about giving Dai-sensei five S-Ranked Jutsu through a seal " Myurai, have you heard of the Strength of a Hundred Technique? Do you know how it's obtained? " The man seemed knowledgeable in jutsu and seals, Damien wanted to know more then anything. He knew that if he learned that jutsu; he would be more then a Medical-Nin... he would be able to defend himself with more then any other shinobi. He noticed someone walked in after Yuka, not knowing the person that seemed close to Yuka; he took a step back and stood in between the two.

Kurai_wolf
Azeiel The Fallen
Sin Indulged by Desire
Codekasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:01 pm

xNew York Slavex

Kurai_wolf

Sin Indulged by Desire

Codekasu

User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥ Konin ¥
¥ Anbu Captain ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Canine Sage ¥ Adviser ¥
¥ Ryo: 70235 ¥ AC:072,275
¥ Chakra : 1605 ¥ Sage Chakra: 000/535 Stored Chakra : 800 ¥
¥ Stamina : 935 ¥

Rubbing his chin slowly he turned to face the man."Strength of a hundred. If by that you mean the Genesis Rebirth, the jutsu that requires you to store chakra into a seal that once activated increases the celular regeneration of the human body to heal any mortal wound within moments then yes. I am aware of it. Though its a jutsu that requires medical shinobi of exceptional caliber. Its seal is similar in use to the seal I used on Dai here to provide her with extra chakra should she need it." He folded his hands behind his back and studied the man slowly. He would only ask about it if he was in fact a medical shinobi which meant that he would be of great use in the future. The village was significantly lacking in medical experts. Myurai made a mental note to follow this mans progress carefully.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:08 pm
User Image

Damien Brande
" The Scarred Shinobi "
Medic // Genjutsu
435 // 65

Damien cocked his eyebrow and looked at Myurai, he knew that he would have to train with this ' Genesis Rebirth ' Technique. He brushed the hair out of his face and looked at the man, he tried to make sure that he didn't come across rude " Considering the fact that to my knowledge I'm the only actively practicing Medical-Nin... How would training for this seal start? " Damien wanted to know, he knew that if he learned that seal and the technique that he would be set... you could say... ' An ace in the hole ' besides his other objective " I'm not meaning to come across rude, but that seal is legendary talked about for years but never actually practiced. "

Kurai_wolf
Azeiel The Fallen
Sin Indulged by Desire
Codekasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:52 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Yukari Mitsiyo
                                                    | Genin | Kumo | Buki | Sensor | Suiton, Fuuton | Chakra [395/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme | BT- Machines |

_____________________________ Trading in hope
                                                    _____________________________For safety
                                                    _____________________________ We must be more than just Machines
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With the unexpected hug given by Ku, flinching a bit she gave a light hug back before being let go. " Don't worry if it gets torn I'll sew it back together." Yuka bowed lightly at Myurai then stood straight once more. She didn't answer him yet when he asked if she was okay." Yes I'm fine sir." She said quietly before going silent. Watching Dai interact with My as she called him it was more clear that they had been close. Her eye's narrowed at the sight of the hummingbirds Dai formed. Yuka stepped forward closer to her so she could get a better look at what the Jounin had done. While looking at the snowflake she listened to Myurai explain a jutsu to Damien. So he was knowledgeable too good she could learn from him too one day.

Jutsu used

Azeiel The Fallen

xNew York Slavex

Sin Indulged by Desire

Kurai_wolf

Fight for a better future

OOC: Sorry guys still have family over ._. next post will be better.

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:06 pm

xNew York Slavex

Kurai_wolf

Sin Indulged by Desire

Codekasu

User ImageUser Image
                                                      [ N I N / B L O O D ] x[ K O N I N || A N B U - C A P T A I N / A D V I S O R ] x[ C A N I N E - S A G E ] x[ K U M O G A K U R E ] x[ H Y O U T O N ]

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┒犬歯┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┒

Brushing his hair from his eyes he gave the mans question some thought. After a moment he spoke again,"Training for something like that wont be like any other training you have ever done or probably will ever do again." When he spoke of the seal being legendary Myurai smiled and slid his hand into the hilt of his katana letting it rest there,"My young friend, be careful seeking legends. More often then not the cost you must pay isnt worth the prize. There are many things about that move that are incredibly complex but there is something you must know. In the end a cost must always be paid. A skilled enough medical ninja can perform things that many consider unnatural. They can even bring back the dead but the cost is always the same. No matter what you cannot evade death in the end. I do not know why you seek that ability but as the villages foremost expert on ninjutsu and fuinjutsu its my responsibility to help you. All I ask is that you remember what I said about the cost." He hated having to give speeches like that but he had seen a medical shinobi with a similar mentality make that very same mistake he now warned the young man against. Turning to Dai he sighed,"He kinda reminds me of "HIM." Always chasing after legends and power."

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙犬歯┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

[ C H A K R A ] 1605/1605 x[ S A G E - C H A K R A ] 00/535 x[ S T O R E D - C H A K R A ] 800 x[ S T A M I N A ] 935 x[ A C ] 72275 x[ R Y O ] 70235

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:46 am
User Image

Damien Brande
" The Scarred Shinobi "
Medic // Genjutsu
435 // 65

Damien looked at the man, he said something about bringing someone back from the dead... he chuckled to himself a bit " To bring someone back from the dead... Its actually quite the exact opposite. " He thought about his ultimate goal and knew that to obtain the seal that a 'payment' would have to be made... he had already in his mind made peace with meeting an eventual death; his life forced him to see that. He looked around and looked at Yuka, he knew that something in him wanted to protect her rather then the other way around " Healing people in decently easy but protecting them is something different entirely. " He knew that getting this Jounin to give him the scrolls of the jutsu was not going to happen " When the time comes when you think I'm ready then... you can give them to me. " He decided that further training would be needed to further prove himself to the rest of the Village, he knew that he was just a genin but he wanted so much more " Is that a Deal? "

Kurai_wolf
Azeiel The Fallen
Sin Indulged by Desire
Codekasu

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:17 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai smiled to the fact that Myurai was being his overly pleasant self. He explained to her that the reason it was tingling was because the very nature of his chakra had changed. The Seal was being bleed of chakra as it was not designed to store anymore then what was placed already. He then asked if she would like him to redo it. "Very much so. Thank you." Her jaw dropped as My commented that he was able to make the seal to a five S rank ninjutsu. "Holy thunderstorms, My."

Dai turned to Ku as she replied. The jounin smiled warmly at the girl as she called her Tomi. "Tomi?" Dai couldn't help the little giggle pass her lips. "That's a new version of my name. It's cute. I love it." The jounin nodded to her young genin as she spoke of needing someone else to work a few basics on for her eyes. "I think, I would be the best. I've mastered out the Cloud Style genjutsu not to long ago. I'm sure I have one to break through your bloodline." Dai tilted her head to the side and continued her warm smile at the girl.

Dai looked at Damien when he commented about a technique called Strength of a Hundred. Dai remembered hearing about it once from Sukai. It made them both uncomfortable. Genesis Rebirth. Eventually, use over a period of time would cause the holder to die as the seal would eat away the cells of ones body. Dai became uncomfortable even hearing Myurai speak about it. He then explained that the seal that used on Dai was one to provide her with extra chakra, should she need it. "And protection." Dai mumbled. "It was for protection originally against Koton users. Flames are deadly to those of Origami no Dara bloodlines." Dai looked at Myurai and saw that mental note making look in his eyes. She snapped her fingers in front of his nose. "Don't even think about it, My." Dai wrapped her arm about Damien's arm and glared at Myurai in a playful manner. "Damien is mine. Not yours." She stuck her tongue out at him.

The Sensor moved from Damien and listened as he continued to ask Myurai about the technique. ...Aren't I, your techer Damien?... She gave a mental sigh. Dai crossed her arms under her chest and listened to her student. He wanted to chase the legend seal of Genesis Rebirth. Dai forgot her little humming birds where still flying around her. She stiffened as Yukari became closer to her. She looked at her cousin and smiled as, only to guess, Yukari was looking at her snowflake seal. ...Maybe when we get her Dara training amp'd up, Myurai could give her the seal too... Though the Jounin was quiet she couldn't help but to smile at the young girl with a loving smile.

Dai looked up at Myurai as he spoke further to Damien. There was a cost to everything. Dai's had moved to her side, paper masked it, she gripped her hip that bares the scorch burn. ...A price for everything... Dai lowered her head as Myurai looked at her. Her hand fell from the burn, while her other still hugged her ribs. Her bangs fell and covered her eye as Myurai made mention that Damien reminded him of...HIM. How HE always chased legends and power. In the end it brought his demise. It was almost like Dai had completely shut down. "Not if I can help it." Dai whispered softly as memories started to torment her. She had shut down so bad, she lost hearing the sounds around her.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 765 / 765 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 28,150 |
| Ryo: 10,800 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: Sorry guys, family randomly dropped in on me Friday ^^" }}

Codekasu

xNew York Slavex

Azeiel The Fallen

Kurai_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:38 pm
User Image

Kusano Asuka Kuzunoha †
| If you speed through life you'll miss the little moments then you'll have regrets... |
Kusano listened to the conversation as she though back to her own past. She was paying attention to the voices while subconsciously thinking back. Hearing Daitomi's voice answer her inquire made her smile as she liked her new name. "Oh you don't need to use a genjutsu for the first part. It's just easier to do with the extra person. Hm kinda like a game really." She said putting on a smile but her eyes didn't reflect to joy behind it. She was recalling the conversation before and keeping bottled up. Something irked her to no end.

She closed her eyes trying not to say anything but it started to boil her blood. The reflections of the past and the voices of the present were intertwining. However one statement that was reflected on would be the one that caused Kusano to snap, as it was a contradiction. Kusano whispered, "Healing people... is easy? protecting them is different...." In the light kusano's eyes were glowing as her whisper turned into a shout. "Dumb... Dumb.... DUMB!!" Her hand went into the hole of her fan as she drew it. She quickly moved away from the group to slam the iron weapon hard against the ground trying to calm down before she hit someone with it. "THOSE ARE THE WORDS OF THE BLIND!" Kusano clenched her knuckles, cracking them while trying not to punch Damien.

Kusano made her way back fan in hand as she walked straight up to Damien. "I don't know too much about this legendary seal. However it sounds like your signing a death warrant like it's no big deal and that ticks me off! Especially considering how narrow you view is if you consider healing like you do! You want to chase someone's legend then do it. However don't do it when your view around you is such a tunnel vision. The only thing easy about life is how quick death can come. Kusano began to walk away, "But if you continue this narrow path count me out. I'd rather grit my teeth and make a legend to continue my strive to live rather then die in someone else's with regrets which I'm sure with you view you will have. However if you can see all the options and still follow it then maybe I'll help." Kusano said moving towards Daitomi and the entrance to the main part of the temple. "Tomi-sensei... I'm going in to cool off inside." She finished stomping towards the temple mumbling curses under her breath.

| My eyes will make sure that I can see everything without regrets. Free as the wind. |

xNew York Slavex

Azeiel The Fallen

Sin Indulged by Desire

Codekasu

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:17 am
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Yukari Mitsiyo
                                                    | Genin | Kumo | Buki | Sensor | Suiton, Fuuton | Chakra [395/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme | BT- Machines |

_____________________________ Trading in hope
                                                    _____________________________For safety
                                                    _____________________________ We must be more than just Machines
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yuka ears perked up. The converstion about medical jutsu and such was confusing to say the least. Even the part Myurai said about bringing back the dead had left questions."Can someone really do that." It could have been possible the man knew alot. With a shake of her head in disbelief. Damien's comment about protecting people confused her. What was different about than healing them. Pushing such thoughts for the time she would return to admiring the snowflack. "It's pretty.." Words quitely left her lips for the moment.

Taking notice that Dai had been smiling down at her. Yuka reutrned one of her own and stepped back. She figured it was time to give the lady some space now. Ruffling abit of her bangs the teen would giggle with a thought of Dai's new nickname. Yuka overheard it from Ku but was to distracted to say anything about it.
                                                    " Dai or Tomi interesting."She said in deep thoughts about the two before watching Dai Cling to Damien's arm's sticking her tongue. Witha quick reaction her hands held her mouth holding back laughter." I wish i could take a picture of this." With a mumble her hands slid down into the little bag she carrried. Taking her journal out to write something in it. After she was done with a haste her hands placed the book back leaving a happy look on the girl's face.

Yuka remained quite again shortly after just watching. Everything was okay until the loud shout then the large bang of something. It was offsetting for a few seconds but the feeling of confusion faded. Looking back to the corner of her eye Yuka watched as Ku grew angry shouting and such. " This is going to get ugly." Yuka lowered her head as Kusano walked back but stopping right in front of Damien giving him a ear fool. After she had finshed and stomped off Yuka didnt know what to say really. It was left in a akward setting now. Looking at Dai with a worried look upon her face.
                                                    " I'll check if she is okay." She said walking away from the group towards the entrance then walked inside.

With a slow pace Yuka crept up behind Ku. She had made sure not to be detected for the most part. She placed her hand on the girls shoulder then let go.
                                                    " I would hate to be on the other side of that fan one day but mostly the user."Yuka said lightly with a short giggle or two. She wanted to make a few more jokes but not being sure if Ku would take well to them. stepping away to move past her. She eyed around the main part of the temple. " You okay." Yuka said smiling while her eyes still drifted about.

Jutsu used

Azeiel The Fallen

xNew York Slavex

Sin Indulged by Desire

Kurai_wolf

Fight for a better future

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:07 pm
User Image

Damien Brande
" The Scarred Shinobi "
Medic // Genjutsu
435 // 65

Damien stood there and looked at the girl that now expressed her opinion, he shrugged and looked at the Jounin in front of him " Well, people are allowed to have an opinion. " He looked over his shoulder and as his head turned her could hear each vertebrae pop and snap. He would like more then anything to turn around and show that girl a lession. His chakra peaked and came back down, Daitomi clung unto his arm and he nodded " Thats right, Dai-Sensei is the only sensei that I need. When she thinks I'm ready then she will teach me the jutsu. " Damien didn't know this busty girl... but the odds weren't in her favor.

Kurai_wolf
Azeiel The Fallen
Sin Indulged by Desire
Codekasu

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:22 pm
Azeiel The Risen

xNew York Slavex

Kurai_wolf

Sin Indulged by Desire

Codekasu

User ImageUser Image
                                                      [ N I N / B L O O D ] x[ K O N I N || A N B U - C A P T A I N / A D V I S O R ] x[ C A N I N E - S A G E ] x[ K U M O G A K U R E ] x[ H Y O U T O N ]

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┒犬歯┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┒

The sound of Myurais laughter filled the air as he watched the three of them. With a nod to Damien he began,"Ill give the scrolls to Dai later on. If you have any questions direct them to her first if you dont mind. She may not be an expert like I am but her experience and knowledge shouldn't be underestimated." Facing her he smiled,"Alright give me a second for your seal. Im going to do something a little special for yours."Rolling his shoulders he laced his fingers with chakra and wiped his hand across her chest wiping away the seal. Taking a deep breath he stepped away from her and pulled a small scroll from his robes. After a moment of silence he formed a seal with his left hand and placed his palm onto the ground. The second his hand made contact crooked lines raced down his palm and onto the ground. After a second a puff of smoke appeared before blowing away to reveal Aoiyasha, one of his summon animals. The large white wolf turned and bowed,"Hello boss." With a smile he dipped his head in return,"Good to see you again Aoiyasha. I would like you to seek out my brother and ask him how his training is going. Also inform him I have a mission for him when he has time." With a nod the wolf raced off. Turning his attention to Daitomi he glanced back down at the scroll with a nod. Forming another seal with his left hand markings appeared upon his hand as he placed his palm onto her chest. After a second his chakra exploded off of him in emerald waves of beauty. Muttering to himself he continued the process of imprinting his seal upon her. As more markings appeared upon his skin he drew all of the chakra that resided in his own seal and compacted it into a small snowflake seal upon her chest. After a moment once the extreme amount of chakra that was being moved around settled he pulled his hand from her chest with a nod,"All done. I rewrote the seal so that not only could it store more chakra than the previous one but should the seals chakra ever reach below a certain point it will automatically summon me to your position." Taking his hand from her chest he shook it quickly before sliding it back into the folds of his robes. Despite the size of his natural pool of chakra it was still difficult to move that significant of an amount of chakra.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙犬歯┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

[ C H A K R A ] 1465/1605 x[ S A G E - C H A K R A ] 00/535 x[ S T O R E D - C H A K R A ] 000 x[ S T A M I N A ] 935 x[ A C ] 72275 x[ R Y O ] 70235

(ooc)
jutsu learned.
Kuchiyose no Jutsu [ Summoning Technique ]
Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu [ Reverse Summoning Technique ]

Jutsu used.
Technique Name: Chakra Seal. (800 chakra sealed into daitomis seal)

• Tensha Fuuin • Transcription Seal [ Goddess of the Sun • Heavenly
Illumination ]
Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu [ Reverse Summoning Technique ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:01 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
| Seal Chakra Count: 800 / 800|

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai looked up as she felt Kusano's chakra flare up. Things were about to take a turn for the worse. Dai stepped in front of Damien when Ku moved from the group and tossed her iron fan into the frozen soil. Strings of sliver lightning flared from Dai's being. It wasn't playing favorites. It was that Hunter instinct that was drilled into her head. Dai's whole demeaner had changed. As if something else took over {not the eye}. If Ku was going to be a threat, Dai's hand was going to be forced. The Jounin blinked as she noted that Ku's chakra, though still spiking, the girl was trying to control it. The Sensor stepped out of the way as she pulled back her raton, standing next to Myurai.

Clearly Ku even had issues with the jutsu of topic. Dai nodded as the girl decided to take the high road and go cool off inside of the temple. She watch as the girl stomped off cursing under her breath. ...She's a lot like me at that age... Dai couldn't help the smile. The Sensor looked to her cousin when saying she was going to go check on Ku. "Please do so, Yukari." Dai replied softly before looking at Damien. The look of one unhappy teacher. His spike of chakra wasn't going to help his situation. "Don't even think about it Damien." She warned him in a angry tone. When he spoke about her being the only teacher he needed, she eased off her anger. "Darn snappy, that it's gonna be up to me." She hissed. "And until then we wont speak of it. You wont beg for it. And thunder forbidden you even think about it, Damien." Whoa. Where did that come from. "And stop trying to make frienemies! Until Ku is appointed to this team and or another. She is apart of your team. Do I make myself clear?" She glared at him.

Dai crossed her arms under her chest as Myurai spoke about giving her the scroll later on. She threw her elbow into Myurai's gut when he commented that she wasn't as experienced as he was. "Says the jerk that could form Raton correctly. Just cause you out rank me by one lousy rank, doesn't make you more knowledgeable and experienced." '...I shouldn't be underestimated at all...' The sensor took a sharp breath as Myurai wiped away the original seal. She stumbled back a little, she held her head softly as she felt light headed. Taking a moment before gaining control again, Dai's jaw dropped as Myurai summoned a canine. "YOU'RE A SAGE TOO!" Dai slammed her hands into her face and her fingers tugged into her bangs and she growled and wanted to tackle Myurai to the ground to beat the snot out of him. She cursed a few times before snapping out of it when she felt his hand on her chest plate again. She lowered her hands and allowed the man to do his work. It was a warm feeling at first, chakra mixing with her own. When his hand left her chest, Dai rolled her shoulders and flexed her hands, letting her chakra pool to except the new addition. Dai opened her eye and looked down at the newest snowflake. On her left side between her collar bone and left breast, as Myurai explained the newest version of the seal. "Sweet rainstorms, My." Dai smiled up at him. "Thank you so much!" She touched the new seal as she smiled sweetly at him.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 765 / 765 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 28,150 |
| Ryo: 10,800 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

Codekasu

xNew York Slavex

Azeiel The Fallen

Kurai_wolf

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:47 pm
User Image

Kusano Asuka Kuzunoha †

Kusano walked still cursing as she put the fan back in it's strap as she did. Her fury blocking her sense a bit so when Yukari touched her she nearly jumped out of her skin in shock. Kusano patted her chest trying to calm her heart as she listened to Yukari's joke, then her question if she was okay. The Golden eyed woman took a deep breath in and out, "Yeah I'm fine just angry how short his vision is." She said continuing to walk, "I have no issue's if anyone wants to learn a jutsu if their reasons reflect the full reason for learning it." She clenched her teeth and growled, "But his vision is so narrow it pisses me off... calling healing easy while learning a suicide technique to "defend". Like its the only way to protect his friends just sets me off like marching into death. Ya know I'll bet 5000 ryo he doesn't even know my name or even that I was here since the office." She said walking and looking around the temple.

All the talk was making he blood boil again however she had a bit of an outlet for it as she moved around like a mouse in a maze to find any exit outside of the building. Which she eventually found. Not by the others just a place secluded to make a snowman and then punch it back to snow to calm down. "Maybe I'm letting the past haunt me a bit, or maybe I'm just moody. However it's against my philosophy to turn a blind eye to anything I can see even if I don't like it. However I won't hold back my words either and it means I won't try to stop it if it's for the wrong reasons." She finished finally managing to calm down to a happier mood after destroying three small snowmen she made. "Enough about dum-dum. Do you know where we are by the building? Cause I'm a bit lost." She said blinking and looking around.

xNew York Slavex

Azeiel The Fallen

Sin Indulged by Desire

Codekasu

Quote:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games