Submit

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:47 am
I understand. My brother never wished bad stuff to happen, but he knows eventually it will, so he just wants to be sure that he is in place to be there...

...But I still tease him... xp

Gotta keep him in check, ya know.

Anyways... I have been checking out this forum idea... and well, you know me, I want to go all out...

I am trying to decide if I want to expand on my very basic understanding of coding, and turn this into a learning and building endeavor (it will take longer, but I think it would be more rewarding), OR I can go with what is already out there, and get immediate gratification...

There is the issue of money. It cost to host a forum; The software; If so much bandwidth is used, it cost to upgrade...

I thought about starting a free forum, and seeing where it goes, but I am afraid that people won't feel as invested in the community or take it as seriously. Especially if there are ads, and bandwidth limits, and so forth... I would rather have a permanent home from the get go, instead of going through the hassle of setting up a temp place just to turn around and ask everyone sign up for the more permanent home.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:23 pm
The choice is yours Elta.

How is everyone?  

Southern Cross Nemesis

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:04 pm
I am good. Very busy. But good.

Trying to get my kitchen and dining room remodeled, and almost done.

Learning more about forums and web design, I am thinking about actually taking a class for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:08 pm
If anyone still frequents here enough to see this, could I get some help for a friend's daughter. She is trying to get people to vote for her so she can get a scholarship. If you guys could help, it just takes a second and a click.

http://www.drpeppertuition.com/profile/1328589460  

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:18 pm
If anyone still frequents here enough to see this, could I get some help for a friend's daughter. She is trying to get people to vote for her so she can get a scholarship. If you guys could help, it just takes a second and a click.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:48 am
Voted, and wish her luck  

glitterboypilot

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:03 pm
Thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:46 am
Eltanin Sadachbia

Voted. Good luck  

rmcdra
Captain

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Ametrin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:10 am
I just want to share an interesting site/blog that I came across only a few days ago. epochalypsis
I've been on a beautiful vacation trip with my dear husband and now enjoying the last free days. Thankfully I have now a job (part time but that's okay); please pray that it goes well and I can stay there!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:11 pm
Ametrin
I just want to share an interesting site/blog that I came across only a few days ago. epochalypsis
I've been on a beautiful vacation trip with my dear husband and now enjoying the last free days. Thankfully I have now a job (part time but that's okay); please pray that it goes well and I can stay there!
I've seen this blog before. It's pretty cool. Glad to hear you're enjoying your holiday and I'm glad to hear that you have a job now.  

rmcdra
Captain

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:12 pm
Sorry I have been absent. I lost my house, and the family has moved in with my parents. I will probably be really hit and miss for a few months, until we are in a position to get into a new place with real internets again.

In the mean-time, the husband has a job again, but we are back down to one vehicle. Hopefully we can get our taxes done this weekend, and maybe we can get a return large enough to put towards a dependable second. Then I can get a full-time job again as well.

Other than that, I want to express how blessed we are despite our situation. I know I am not the only person in this group that has got it rough right now, but I want to encourage people to see opportunities instead of obstacles. There are doors opening to my family that would never have opened if we hadn't gone through what we have, and I know that when it is all said and done, we will be better off than we were before.

I love ya'll, and miss the discussions, I hope to be more present again soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:42 pm
Eltanin Sadachbia
Sorry I have been absent. I lost my house, and the family has moved in with my parents. I will probably be really hit and miss for a few months, until we are in a position to get into a new place with real internets again.

In the mean-time, the husband has a job again, but we are back down to one vehicle. Hopefully we can get our taxes done this weekend, and maybe we can get a return large enough to put towards a dependable second. Then I can get a full-time job again as well.

Other than that, I want to express how blessed we are despite our situation. I know I am not the only person in this group that has got it rough right now, but I want to encourage people to see opportunities instead of obstacles. There are doors opening to my family that would never have opened if we hadn't gone through what we have, and I know that when it is all said and done, we will be better off than we were before.

I love ya'll, and miss the discussions, I hope to be more present again soon.
I'm sorry for your difficulties but thank you for the encouragement. I know I greatly appreciate it.  

rmcdra
Captain

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

deadmanjay

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:36 pm
********, i forgot what thread this was...something about hippies probably...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:02 am
Good afternoon  

rmcdra
Captain

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Southern Cross Nemesis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:48 am
Good day, People against stuff.