Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
The Golden Canteen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Neurotic-Soul-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:32 am
I love getting accused of something and I have no knowledge of doing it and it happened last night. I was passed out and now a friend is pissed at me. I was woken up by them and told that I need to go home. When I tried to talk about what happened since I was told. They said they do not want to talk about it. I told them that only thing I remember is this and they was like I said I don't want to talk about it!!!!!! I was like ok, well I am sorry for whatever you are accusing me of. But I know I did not do a thing since I was passed out.

I think what it was in a dream was so real ( as we have them dreams at times ) and it must have been in the same place we was at, that the dream took place. That I am getting that a** end of the deal and being accused of something I did not. Cause I will admit if I did something that I should not have. I got no reason to lie. But I am being brutally honest that I was dead asleep all night and did nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:49 pm
Lamb of God27
I love getting accused of something and I have no knowledge of doing it and it happened last night. I was passed out and now a friend is pissed at me. I was woken up by them and told that I need to go home. When I tried to talk about what happened since I was told. They said they do not want to talk about it. I told them that only thing I remember is this and they was like I said I don't want to talk about it!!!!!! I was like ok, well I am sorry for whatever you are accusing me of. But I know I did not do a thing since I was passed out.

I think what it was in a dream was so real ( as we have them dreams at times ) and it must have been in the same place we was at, that the dream took place. That I am getting that a** end of the deal and being accused of something I did not. Cause I will admit if I did something that I should not have. I got no reason to lie. But I am being brutally honest that I was dead asleep all night and did nothing.

Could you have done something in your sleep? I don't know if you're a sleepwalker or not. I know I have managed to fall asleep and still keep working or playing video games, so it is not limited to walking. But if they want to be dicks about it and not talk about what happened, then you can't resolve it. I think the lack of resolution is the most annoying part.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

-Neurotic-Soul-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:59 pm
Exxos
Lamb of God27

Could you have done something in your sleep? I don't know if you're a sleepwalker or not. I know I have managed to fall asleep and still keep working or playing video games, so it is not limited to walking. But if they want to be dicks about it and not talk about what happened, then you can't resolve it. I think the lack of resolution is the most annoying part.

I do not sleep walk. But from what I was told. I touched them, and I know I was dead asleep. Apparently by touched they mean in a bad way. All I remember is my arm being pushed and I woke up to that. Then passed out. I do not remember doing any touching of sort.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:18 pm
Lamb of God27
Exxos
Lamb of God27

I do not sleep walk. But from what I was told. I touched them, and I know I was dead asleep. Apparently by touched they mean in a bad way. All I remember is my arm being pushed and I woke up to that. Then passed out. I do not remember doing any touching of sort.

Did you drink enough you could have blacked out? Are they saying they actually witnessed you doing something or did something just happen and they are assuming it was you?  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

-Neurotic-Soul-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:39 pm
Camwen
Lamb of God27
Exxos
Lamb of God27

Did you drink enough you could have blacked out? Are they saying they actually witnessed you doing something or did something just happen and they are assuming it was you?

No drinking was done at all. I had come back from work, we was watching hulu and both passed out. Then I get woken up this morning and was told I had done so. But when I asked to talk this over and stuff they was like I don't feel like talking about it. So now i got a p*ssed off friend at me. Which sucks cause I have no knewledge of doing this, since I was dead asleep.

Hell what I think it is. Is we cuddle in our sleep. Maybe when I rolled over or whatever my arm could have landed slightly near a place, Thus them leading to saying I did so? All I know is I only woke up when I was woken up this morning. I wad sleeping very hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:44 pm
A little humor from Exxos! Muhahaha

User Image  

-Neurotic-Soul-

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:49 pm
Lamb of God27

User Image

I was originally going to scale the pic down so the avatar was about 6' tall, but when I placed it, it was decidedly creepier with it goblin-sized. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:00 pm
Exxos
Lamb of God27

User Image

I was originally going to scale the pic down so the avatar was about 6' tall, but when I placed it, it was decidedly creepier with it goblin-sized. xd

That is a funny pic.

@Lamb Hopefully it all gets sorted out for you and your friend.  

Gavic

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:05 am
Shhhhhh........Can you keep a Secret?

User Image
It's time to sign up to be a Secret Santa!
Post here at the Canteen or send a pm to me by this Friday (17th) if you want to join in.

*use your own judgment of what you can afford. Do not feel like you have to spend a lot - this is just for fun. (suggested price range is 5k - 25k)
*It is very helpful to have a wish list on your profile with affordable items that you want wink
*you will receive the name of who you will be gifting on Saturday

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:29 pm
I wanna join the Santa, but I have no idea how this stuff works, can someone explain as in explain to a complete idiot - i have some little experience with my friends but its not totally secret and its kind of...home-made biggrin  

Lainauriel

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:36 pm
count me in for secret santa blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:43 pm
Count me in as well please.  

Gavic

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:04 pm
If I can get the gift to them by the 28th, count me in. I would probably get it out before then, but if everything on their wishlist is 18k+, I would need more time (and that is counting on the xmas event giving me at least 3k sad )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:06 pm
I'm game for the Secret Santa! Now to make a reasonable wish list. XD  

Kujujuwa
Crew

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:46 pm
Yay! I'm glad people are signing up

@Lainauriel - the way it works is I take the names of those who have signed up and randomly assign each person to be the Secret Santa to one of the other people on the list. After I pm you the name of your person (I'll try to do this on Saturday), you need to anonymously send that person a gift. You can put "from your Secret Santa" in the comments. It may help to look at that person's wish list - and I do encourage people to add some reasonably priced items to your wish list to make things easier for your Santa. It's of course not required to give a gift from the wish list if you have something else you'd rather give or simply can't afford anything listed.

@Exxos - I'm hoping that the gifts can be given out sometime between This Saturday and Christmas. I know a lot of people (myself included) will be busy and traveling a lot next week so the Canteen Holiday Party will be for the days following Christmas up to New Years. It's at that time we can reveal who you were Santa for if you wish or we can remain anonymous.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games