Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:43 am
User ImageUser Image"James," Daren admonished softly, "you don't have to ask my permission, remember? you can do whatever you want, without having to worry about what i think. if you want to make an album, make an album. it's your choice, ok?" he smiled to show he wasn't angry or anything other than trying to help James out. "i don't mind walking, i like the exercise and i'm used to walking a whole lot more at my job. this is nothing." he took another bit of potato salad and closed his eyes, "this is my favorite recipe for this stuff. i can't eat any of that store bought crap, it's nasty. just this."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:03 am
User Image "I know, but I don't know if you're camera shy and don't want your picture taken, Aomine." he said, finishing with all the pictures and finally setting the thing down. "Really? You walk more at your job?" he asked, hearing the screams of the people on a roller coaster pass behind them. "And this potato salad is good." and continued to eat with a smile. Even if his trip was cut short, this had to be the most fun filled day he'd had in the past four years. All the fish and the sea horses, and then off to see the jellyfish and Aomine was laughing and smiling and not being mean in the slightest. More screams, Timothy turning to look at them. "Am I well enough to ride on that?" he asked, watching it loop-de-loop before turning on it's side.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:47 pm
User ImageUser ImageDaren looked it over for a second, "let's look at the Jellyfish to let the food settle and then we'll come back for a ride, deal? you should be fine and i'll sit next to you so i can support you. we'll make it work out, no worries." he took another bite and sat back, full. "that was delicious, i can't believe you actually made that and it wasn't store bought, even though i watched you do it myself!" he stood up and stretched, forgetting about his arm long enough to lift it up over his head and push it upwards. "nnn-" he sat down hard, holding his shoulder and panting softly as pain shot through him. "I'm ok-" he whispered, feeling cold sweat prickle his forehead, "just forgot."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image Timothy nodded, finishing his own food, there still being some leftover potato salad and chicken fingers. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." he said with a chuckle, slowly packing everything back up and into the lunch box. "That potato salad was very delicious, Aomine. Imagine if you could make potato salad burritos. That would be fantastic." and sighed, watching Aomine stretch before growing concerned. "Aomine! You forgot your brace!" he exclaimed "No, no it's not okay! If you hurt yourself you'll just end up back at the hospital and needing surgery!" He shifted to his wheelchair before rolling around to the man, taking off his own jacket. "Face me." and waited for the man to do so, the windbreaker turning into a sling.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:54 pm
User ImageUser Image"Really, it's ok-" but James was hearing nothing of it. it was cute, it really was, but Daren didn't want to be wearing that thing for the rest of the day. the look on James' face let him know just how much of a choice he had in the matter. "fine, fine." he let James put the sing on him and stepped back, his arm still aching but already feeling better. "there, happy? let's move on to the jellyfish, don't want to spoil the day of fun over something silly like this."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:30 pm
User Image He nodded. "I'm much happier, yes. But the jelly fish we can do! If you'd like I can try walking so you don't have to push!" he said, but Daren was stubborn and pushed him with one hand. The man's arm was forgotten as the building grew dark, jelly fish lightly glowing under the purple light. "Aomine look! Look!" and began taking pictures of the slow moving creatures which were as old as time.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:41 pm
User ImageUser ImageDaren had to stop in awe, his eyes following the beautiful creatures as the lazily swam around the room. "so beautiful-" the words were whispered and he doubted the ecstatic James heard. "you should make a video of these, i bet they would show up better if you did" he advised, getting them close to the glass and looking in. he really had been looking forward to this. something about the danger mixed with such beauty had always made him fascinated by jellyfish.

Kathy smiled as she watched the two. she'd been following them for a while now, having heard them making plans back at the hospital. now it was only a matter of 'bumping into them'. she had to time it right-maybe when they were on their way back to the ride she could be sitting in plain sight. yes. that would work nicely.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:20 pm
User Image TImothy quickly listened to Aomine, changing the settings of the camera to record and pressed play, the small piece of technology taking in the glow of the colors. He looked up to speak to Aomine but paused, looking at the man's face, the look of awe and admiration. With a smile he moved the camera to his caretaker and recorded it as well. This was nice, Timothy didn't mind that they were moving slow through this part of the aquarium, it was relaxing and he was still enjoying himself despite the sounds of kids behind them. They did eventually exit the building, red-heading finding himself refreshed and able to lead them around, though this time with a bit less excitement.

Of course now they were rounding towards the ride after finishing feeding the dolphins. Or really more Aomine feeding the dolphins, Timothy had to take pictures. "I hope they think I'm well enough. Should we leave my wheelchair by the strollers? I wish I had crutches." he said, hoping very deeply. The strollers were looking full though, he wished there was somewhere---

His blood ran cold in his veins spotting a familiar nurse and looked away. "Aomine, Aomine I don't want to ride anymore." he murmured, trying to turn his wheels. He didn't want to ride if she was going to "We can ride later. Let's go feed the dolphins again."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:06 pm
User ImageUser Image"James, what's wron-"

"My goodness!" Kathy stood up and smiled at the two, "what a surprise! i never thought i'd run into the two of you here! especially so soon after your release!" she bend over, her shirt loose and hanging open, giving both men a full blown view of her breast contained in a black lace bra. "how are you doing, sweety? you must be feeling better, look at how flushed you are!" she ran her fingers along Timothy's cheek, smirking. "you're just so adorable! i could eat you up!"

Daren grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand away from James, "i do believe i warned you about touching him. please don't tell me you already forgot." he smiled at her darkly, his eyes narrowed. "it is quite the quiescence that we are both here. but let's keep it at that and go our separate was, hm?"

Kathy's eyes narrow, "oh come off it. i'm not at work, am i? that means i get to play all i want." she looked at James, knowing he'd remember her now, it was a line she'd said frequently when visiting her old college friend Andrew to use her medical knowledge on his plaything. now she had the chance to play with him and not have to deal with that idiot Andrew, so long as she could get ride of this damned cop...or convince him to join in.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:13 am
User Image Timothy's head flinched away as her hand touched him, not liking this woman at all. He feared her, feared her very existence. "Aomine, we need to leave." but the man was scolding the woman instead of letting the man roll away. "Please, please Aomine let's just go." and then a smooth voice ran over his skin, stabbing needles all over.

Needles.

He remembered the feel of needles.

"That means I get to play all I want" A masked woman would say, injecting something into his veins while Andrew sat in a corner smiling.

"No," he whispered softly, eyes brimming with tears. "No, please Aomine. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'll never do it again I promise.' he whimpered, heart rate increasing as he broke out into a cold sweat. "I won't do it again. I'll... I'll never ask. Please. please I'm sorry. Please," he cried, feeling the pain once again on his skin multiplied tenfold. "Please I'm so sorry." and hugged himself, trying to protect his body from abuse from the memory playing in his head. "Please. Please. I'm sorry."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:23 am
User ImageUser Image"James?" Daren knelt, his full attention instantly on James. "shh, you didn't do anything wrong, why are you apologizing? James, it's ok, you're ok." he pulled the boy into his arms, holding him close and glaring at a couple that were watching them until they quickly moved away. he needed to get them out of there, out of the public eye. "shh, James, it's ok. i'm here, you aren't in trouble. you're ok." he pulled his arm out of the makeshift sling and stood, holding James with his good arm. he didn't even notice the idiot nurse anymore, he just wanted to get James somewhere safe. he used his hurt arm to guide the wheelchair as he hurried away, remembering there being a small room off to the side for people to watch some documentary about penguins. he went there, finding it empty and moved to the back corner, sitting down with James across his lap. his arm ached, but that didn't matter, he wrapped it firmly around the frightened man and just held him, waiting for him to calm a little.

Gods. she'd forgotten how hot his begging made her. she wanted to pin him down and turn those begging please into whimpering moans once again. so lost was she in her memory, she didn't notice they had left until it was too late. "Damn!' she began to search, heading for the entrance. they would probably leave and she wasn't going to let them get away. at least not without finding out which car was Daren's. she hadn't seen it when they left the hospital, all she needed was the license number and she'd be content. for now.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:51 am
User Image "I did. I did and so she came. I'm sorry." he cried softly to himself, trying not to cause a scene by covering his mouth as he cried. "I didn't mean to. Whatever it was I'm sorry. Please Aomine I'm so sorry." and sobbed as quietly as possible while rolled into a much darker area. He was going to be hurt now. Here he was going to be punished and that witch had followed. "Please I'm so sorry!" he cried out finally as the man pulled him out of the chair, struggling to escape. He couldn't, the man had a grip on him so all he could do was curl up and cry, apologizing once more over and over again while trying to rock himself in comfort.

But what was odd was that somewhere during it all Aomine started to rock him as well, aiding in the calming practice. "I'm sorry." he whimpered, tearry eyes looking at the penguin filled screen. "I'm so sorry." and he'd caused a scene. He'd embarrassed Aomine just like yesterday at the family lunch. He curled up once more, this time latching onto the mans shirt while still apologizing, though the apology was for something entirely different. he was still so sorry.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:03 am
User ImageUser Image"Are you back?" Daren asked softly. James' apologies no longer held the level of panic and fear they did before, meaning he would most likely be able to talk to him and get through now. "shh, shh, it's ok. you couldn't help it, James. it wasn't your fault, i promise it wasn't." he released a hand to stroke the other's hair, comforting him the best he could. "You are ok, i've got you." but he'd said something that was bothering Daren, "james, do you know her? has-has she hurt you before James?" had they had the foul like to run into one of the very people that had previously tortured James? just how many had been called in to hurt this poor man? his phone buzzed and he frowned, but it was Iroh's ringtone. he had to answer, "sorry," he whispered pulling out the device to see he had a text.

Keep an eye out for the red head nurse. she's in with givens. informing hospital. call immediately if she makes contact

that was all Iroh could legally tell him since he wasn't on the case, but that's all he needed to know. So the woman had hurt James before. more, she was here, trying to regain contact. he replied telling Iroh she'd confronted them at the aquarium and was most likely still there. "she won't hurt you again, James. i won't let her hurt you."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:03 pm
User Image "Mmhmm." came the small noise of affirmation, fingers not letting go of the fabric of his shirt. "I'm sorry, Aomine." he whispered. "I'm sorry." and leaned his head against his shoulder, glasses askew on his face before the finally fell onto his lap, stained with the tears that had escaped previously. "I know. You're here, Aomine. You're here." he sniffled, wiping his eyes on the man shirt before tilting his head up, glassy brown eyes looking shamefully up at him before looking away and closing, being burning into the man's shoulder. "Andrew would hire her. I'd been bad and she wore a mask. Then I'd be blindfolded and sometimes gagged and she'd stick me with needles. My body, it would change inside." He'd become overly sensitive to any gentle movement.

The phone buzzed before he could tell the officer and he looked at the plastic, not reading the screen. "Is it Iroh?" he asked, "Is it about the case?" Iroh always helped out. "You and Iroh are close?"  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:51 pm
User ImageUser ImageDAren's grip on his phone turned white knuckled. he had to put it back in his pocket or risk breaking it, but he kept his face smooth. "yes, that was Iroh. he was warning us about her, but it came a little too late. i told him she followed us here, there will be police on the way. they won't let her hurt you anymore, James." she'd misused her medical license and raped James. Iroh would make sure she got put away for a long, long time. "we're going to stay in here until we get the clear, ok?" the question of is he and Iroh were close made Daren glad it was dark and James couldn't see his face. "you could say that. he was really the first friend i ever really had when i came here. he's the reason i went to the police academy and made sure i didn't do anything stupid when i was a kid." he shrugged, "he's always there to help. kind of like what i'd guess an older brother would be like."  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games