Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
☆ Custom Jutsu :: Members and Crew Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:30 pm
Rinaku: Succubus Technique Heaven Viewing Technique is approved as long as it gets a duration. Anywhere between 2-4 posts sounds good to me; what do you think?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:54 pm

Character: Ooshiro Imatokai
Technique Name: Sumi Akuma (ink demon)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Bloodline Ninjutsu
Description: Sumi Akuma a secret technique of the Imatokai clan of ukyo users, The user uses they Ukyo mizo to cut themselves in certain areas of their own body and spill ink on the ground on the circle as preparation for Sumi Akuma. They then do the handsigns for Sumi akuma, and the ink on the ground envelops them in a bubble. When they emerge they take the appearance of certain mythology or creatures (shiro’s case it’s a tengu). In this state ink techniques no longer need the ukyo mizo or paper just the handsigns and a thought of the drawing to take form, ink attacks are a rank higher in strength, and with the new form ukyo users can attack with claws, or whatever their demon has to attack with. However to this great power is a wicked draw back, to do all this the ink is constantly entering the users wounds and leaving out another wound, meaning the user is constantly bleeding out which if they take too long can kill them, so they have to stop the technique or die trying to beat their foe.
1-3 posts) to be perfectly safe with wounds that hurt but are minor
4-5 posts) seriously hurt but a medic can save you if one is nearby
6+ posts) Death… no medical attention can save you

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Character: Izaya Toryo
Technique Name: Akumanodaro (Will of the Demon)
Type: Bloodline ~ Passive
Element: N/A
Requirement: Seizetsu Kakkou [Gruesome Form]
Description: There are certain abilities that are well out of Izaya's limits. These limits however, do not apply to his other self, namely Ayazi, the embodiment of his power that constantly fights for control. She has no such restrictions, and her body is far more powerful than his own despite her small frame, meaning she is able to utilize Taijutsu as well as Genjutsu, making the two her own and using them in a manner that proves deadly to others. Ayazi is able to learn the Taijutsu styles Sazanami and Kumogakure no Taijutsu. She still has to train these techniques however. It should be noted that while Ayazi is in control, the need for handsigns to create Genjutsu is rendered void.

Through extensive training in controlling his abilities, Izaya has discovered a new technique he calls Hataori no Jutsu [Weaving Technique], which allows him to take any Genjutsu he knows and reform them into something else within their natural boundaries with no extra cost to himself.

Technique Name: Hataori no Jutsu: Kon Gomakashi [Weaving Technique: Soul Deception] (Deviation of Kon Inmetsu)
Type: Genjutsu ~ 6-7 posts
Description: This is a simple deviation from the Soul Destruction technique that instead allows the user to make foe become friend. The way in which this is done is that the user inserts themselves in any portion of a person's past that they wish, and in doing so, the one afflicted will believe that themself and the user have been best of friends for many years.

Technique Name: Hataori no Jutsu: Kalai-pahoa no Jumon [Weaving Technique: Spell of Kalai-pahoa] (Deviation of the Spell Techniques)
Type: Genjutsu
Description: A Genjutsu that requires nothing more than for the user to begin crying in which case the tears that fall from the user's eyes and the eyes themselves are black. This Genjutsu is one that Izaya cannot necessarily control, and this Genjutsu spontaneously manifests when he feels emotional distress: fear, grief, anger, etc. People near him when he manifests these symptoms rapidly become ill and die several posts later unless something is done, also leaking black liquid from their eyes. The blood of Izaya's victims also turns black. This Genjutsu incapacitates people who are affected, leaving little opportunity for them to try to attack him. A die roll will be implemented whenever Izaya's mood shifts, which will determine whether this power takes effect or not. A ten sided die will be rolled and the should the result be 1, 4 or 7, all those within a 15 yard range of Izaya will be under its influence. Should the result be a 3, Izaya will feel the effects of his own power.

Only when he retrains this ability three times will he be able to properly control when it takes effect.

Technique Name: Hataori no Jutsu: Ekirei [Weaving Technique: Plague] (Deviation of Pesuto)
Description: Izaya has managed to make a complete deviation of the original Pesuto technique in order to bring about Ten Plagues. These plagues take place in stages and each stage lasts for a maximum of two of the user's posts before they move on to the next, each more deadly than the last. Once this deviated Genjutsu is cast the user goes into a trance-like state where they are unaware of everything that does not involve the ones being afflicted by the Genjutsu. The user is unable to control the outcome of the plague, but are able to stop it at any time.

1. Blood ~ The first plague is a plague of blood, which causes any water source that the victim(s) come into contact with become blood, whether they had it on their person prior to the Genjutsu being cast or not. This is a simple plague which will not lead a person into believing that they are subjected to Genjutsu in most occasions. It is mainly used to cause fright among individuals.

2. Frogs ~ The second plague is a plague of frogs, which makes it so that an endless horde of frogs will gather in great numbers in and around any area that the victim(s) are located. Frogs do what frogs do.

3. Lice ~ The third plague is a plague of lice, which makes millions of tiny lice begin to gather in and around the area that the victim(s) are located. Lice do what lice do when they get on a person.

4. Wild Animals ~ The forth plague is a plague of wild animals, and this is where it will start to get dangerous. The animals come from all about and can do harm to the victim(s) due to the reality of the situation. It should be noted that the wild animals do what wild animals normally do, so it is not written in stone that they will attack (as mentioned above in the general description, Izaya has no control of the outcome of this plague).

5. Pestilence ~ The fifth plague is a plague of pestilence, an epidemic disease which causes the victim(s) to feel themselves being afflicted by all sorts of illnesses that weaken them and cause them to feel pain.

6. Boils ~ The sixth plague is a plague of boils. It causes the victim(s) to start growing boils all over their bodies that induce itching and may grow to the point of bursting and causing physical weakness and pain.

7. Hail ~ The seventh plague is a plague of a storm that consists of hail intermixed with fire. The storm is quite deadly and will destroy all things around the victim(s), and may even cause them harm as well if they have no way of protecting themselves or finding shelter.

8. Locusts ~ The eighth plague is a plague of locusts. These locusts will come in heavy swarms that engulf the entire area area around the victim(s), eating away at their flesh quickly and killing everything around them.

9. Darkness ~ The ninth plague is a plague of darkness. This brings about a heavy darkness around the victim(s) that they can actually feel weighing down on them. The victim(s) are enveloped by complete and total darkness and cannot see anything happening around them within the heavy darkness.

10. Death ~ The tenth plague is a plague of death. This is the final and most powerful form of the plague that will cause the victim(s) to believe that they are dying. With the Sakkakugan, this illusion may not be so false. It can potentially kill a person should the plague get this far.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:31 am
Ergo War
Rinaku: Succubus Technique Heaven Viewing Technique is approved as long as it gets a duration. Anywhere between 2-4 posts sounds good to me; what do you think?

Ill settle for a three post duration under the addition that it is a rather hard genjutsu to throw off. I was actualy debating on the duration when i noticed i didnt post it but other things have...distraced me for the last day or so  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:23 am
Zero: Approved, with the stipulation that it is S-Rank.

Rinaku: Well, the average normal Genjutsu of C-Rank lasts between 2-4 posts, so giving your technique such an advantage wouldn't make sense without some sort of trade-off to balance things out. Genjutsu don't really need to be difficult to get rid of, they just need to distract long enough to allow an attack to land.

Jelani: Looking at your stuff now.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:28 am
Ergo War
Zero: Approved, with the stipulation that it is S-Rank.

Rinaku: Well, the average normal Genjutsu of C-Rank lasts between 2-4 posts, so giving your technique such an advantage wouldn't make sense without some sort of trade-off to balance things out. Genjutsu don't really need to be difficult to get rid of, they just need to distract long enough to allow an attack to land.

Jelani: Looking at your stuff now.

Very true. Ill leave it as is and make it a 3 round duration.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:30 pm
Character: Kageru Sekiyou
Technique Name: Lightning Sword
Element: Lightning
Description: Focusing Chakra into the user's dominant hand, a blade made of lightning, roughly the length of the arm, portrudes from the hand, starting at the wrist. If an opponent is cut by the blade on one of the non major limbs, the most that will happen is similar to the Current Transfer technique, numbness of affected limb. No blood is spilt, as the blade cauterizes the cut. However, if precise contact is made to the chest, specifically the skin over the heart, the electricity from the blade will overload the victim's vital systems, resulting in shock. Prolonged time without medical attention will result in death. The blade itself can be used like a physical sword, however, when clashing with an opponent's blade, the electricity is nulled unless the blade makes contact with skin. Past the intial manifestation, each subsequant post that the blade stays in physical form costs an additional 15 Chakra. The maximum post duration is 4 WITHOUT great harm to the user. Past post 3, burns will begin to appear on the hand and wrist, worsening with each post. Also, 20 Chakra is now needed to keep the blade stable.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:03 pm
Jelani: Akumanodoro and Ekirei are both denied, the former because a split personality does not mean that each part has fundamentally different abilities, the latter because it does way too much in one technique.

Kon Gomakashi is approved with the stipulation that it gets a duration added to it. 6-7 posts sounds fine with me; how about you? Also, I'm going to ask that you please stay away from acting totally like Tsukishima with it, since I'm assuming you got this from Bleach.

Kalai-pahoa no Jumon is approved with complicated stipulations. First off, it needs to be A-Rank at least. Second, since the effect is random, it was suggested that a dice roll be involved: if a 5 is rolled on a ten-sided die, the effect works normally; if a 4 or 6 is rolled, it affects the user; and all other times it does nothing. If you want to increase the chance of it affecting someone else, you can have up to three numbers that work if you bump up the technique to S-Rank. Retraining does not affect in any way the dice numbers.

Lions Heart: We're looking at yours now!

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:46 pm
I can understand why Akumanodaro would be disapproved, but why Ekirei? Yes it does a lot, but if you look at it from my perspective, it's basically what the Sakkakugan users can do naturally whenever they use Kugai to modify their unbreakable Genjutsu. Anywho, now that I don't have to have it there, two new slots for me to try again 8D

I couldn't resist. That technique is so tempting >.>

Those are some truly heavy proviso if I do say so myself. So let me get this straight. Only when (if) I get a 5 will the effect ever work. And when I get either 4 or 6 it affects me. Firstly, this is a defense mechanism for Izaya, so it wouldn't harm him. That's practically the only part I have a problem with other than the fact that I have a 1 out of 10 chance of ever having this affecting someone. But I can live with it. I'll have the technique be an S-Rank. But that part about it affecting the user does not sit well with me. >.>

Ergo War

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:53 pm
If it's essentially something that your character can do anyways, why waste the slots?

Such were the suggestions provided by the approval crew. Chance effects usually get that treatment, sorry. Would you feel better if I knocked it down to only one number that affects you? For S-Rank, that doesn't seem like that bad a thing to do.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:07 pm
Ergo War
If it's essentially something that your character can do anyways, why waste the slots?

Such were the suggestions provided by the approval crew. Chance effects usually get that treatment, sorry. Would you feel better if I knocked it down to only one number that affects you? For S-Rank, that doesn't seem like that bad a thing to do.

That could work for me I suppose. If it's alright with you, would you mind telling me the three numbers that affect others and the number that affects me?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:09 pm
Chosen at random, they are affected by: 1, 4, and 7. 3 affects you.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:44 pm

Character: Hitomi Kurama
Technique Name: Fuuhaizu no Jutsu [ Wind Rose Technique ]
Description: A genjutsu mostly for those who use blade fans as a weapon. Once activated, it will seem as if there are dozens of blade fans surrounding the user, moving as if the they are able to control them all at will. However, they all move only at random. The sheer numbers are enough to cover a 10 ft. radius around the user. With a signal, some fans will start spiraling and moving rapidly in the air while others rush at the victim at random in order to cause confusion. No harm befalls the victim through this genjutsu however, since it is mainly used for intimidation and distraction. Can last up to 4 posts.

Technique Name: Kazanretsu no Jutsu [ Volcanic Chains Technique ]
Description: Once activated, the genjutsu begins with the ground violently shaking. Cracks and large crevasses will appear, along with heated chains coming from them, as if breaking loose from the ground itself. The chains will then spring towards the victim(s) and wrap around their arms and legs. The heated metal will make them feel as if their flesh is burning, and that fire will slowly spread through their entire body. Since this is a large-scale genjutsu, the user is able to cast this on multiple people at once, however they must be within a 15 ft. radius of the user and it cannot be cast on more than 5 people at once. With more chakra input however, the limits can decrease.
-40 chakra: 6 people in a 20 ft. radius
-80 chakra: 7 people in a 25 ft. radius

Limits: Lasts 2 posts maximum, only usable once per fight, can effect up to only seven people.

Technique Name: Tenchuu [ Pillars Supporting Heaven ]
Type: Ninjustu
Element: Earth
Description: After chakra is laced into the earth in a steady stream, with a flare of that chakra, 5 pillars made of solid rock that are 15 ft. tall and have a diameter of 7 ft. will rise from the ground around the victim. Chakra strings from the pillars will attach to the user and drain chakra. Each pillar can only have up to 8 chakra strings attached to them, for a total of 40 chakra strings. For every chakra string after the first, the amount of chakra drained of the victim increases by multiples of 5.
1 string: 5 chakra
2 strings: 10 chakra, etc.
If 40 chakra strings are made, the maximum amount of chakra the victim can lose is 200.
After the 20th chakra string, the user will stop absorbing chakra but the victim still continues to have it drained, so the user can absorb 100 chakra at the most.
This technique can be interrupted if all five pillars are destroyed at once. If one pillar is destroyed, it can regenerate. If a pillar is destroyed for a second time, it can regenerate at the cost of 20 chakra. If a pillar is destroyed for the third time, it remains destroyed along with the 8 chakra stings attached to it.
It takes one post for a maximum of 10 chakra strings to develop, two posts for 20 strings, three posts for 30 strings, and four posts for forty.

Limits: Lasts 4 posts maximum, only usable once per battle. Takes up 2 custom jutsu slots.

((Should I remove the part where she can absorb the enemy's chakra? Or is that part okay because this is S rank?))

Technique Name: Yumegatari [ Account of a Dream ]
Description: The victim will start to feel as if they are dreaming, and nothing around them is reality. While this might grant them confidence and carelessness, after 1 post the 'dream' begins to morph. The user cannot alter surroundings or control the genjutsu once it is cast, but can release it.
1st post: Surroundings are peaceful and pleasant, but the genjutsu can only be broken with an output of B rank worth of chakra from the victim, otherwise the victim is susceptible to attack from the user since the user is not in the genjutsu.
2nd post: The surroundings darken, the sky reddens, and the air becomes cold, making it seem as if the victim is caught in a nightmare. The genjutsu can still be broken with a B rank amount of chakra, but the victim's mind begins to shut down, tricking the user into believing they are asleep.
3rd post: The victim's consciousness completely shuts down and the victim falls asleep. The genjutsu can be broken with an A rank amount of chakra.

Limits: Cool-down of 10 posts, Lasts 3 posts

Technique Name: Jinkouseimei [ Artificial Life ]
Requirements: Sakkakugan
Description: An alteration of Seizetsu Kakkou [ Gruesome Form ]. The genjustsu cast on the user is still able to interact with what is real, but around a 15 ft. radius of the user, reality is distorted and the user's surroundings also become genjutsu. If the victim is within 20 ft. of the user, the victim(s) themselves are also covered heavily in genjutsu until it cannot be broken unless the user breaks the technique. If multiple victims are around the user, they also become affected. While in this genjutsu, the user is able to shape the genjutsu to their will, but Kugai is not able to be used. After 1 post, the genjustu begins to slow down the reaction time of the victim(s), making it seem as if either time itself is slowing or the user is moving at high speeds. The genjutsu can only be broken if the victim(s) release an S rank amount of chakra.
Limits: Can last no more than 3 posts, only usable once per battle. Takes up 2 custom jutsu slots.

Technique Name: Houden no Jutsu [ Electrical Discharge Technique ]
Element: Lightning
Description: Requires 1 post for lightning storm to form. The technique causes lightning to rain down upon the land around the user at random. If the victim is hit with a lightning bolt, it will cause 2nd degree burns and numbness across the body. If the victim is able to dodge the bolts, after the second post of the technique and with the addition of 20 chakra, the lightning will become heavily concentrated in the sky above the victim and rain down in a 10 ft. radius around the victim. This stage of the technique can cause 3rd degree burns and render the victim unconscious.
Limits: Lasts 2 posts, cool-down of 4 posts

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:11 am

Character: Eirlys Shinsetsu
Technique Name: Tenshi no Hane (Angel's Wings)
Element: Yukiton
Description: Eirlys is able to form her Hatsuyuki into a pair of solid snowy wings on her back which she can use to fly around with ease. Two Hatsuyuki are required to form these wings and they last for a duration of 1-8 of the user's posts.

Technique Name: Tenshi no Hoyo (Angel's Embrace)
Description: Whenever Eirlys touches someone who is not resistant to extreme cold, they will begin to shiver uncontrollably. This may cause the slowing down of electrical impulses to the brain and significantly slow a person's reaction time due to the cold.

Technique Name: Tenshi no Hogo (Angel's Shield)
Description: Eirlys is able to solidify the snow within her Hatsuyuki to create a thin shield that can stop Ninjutsu damage below B Rank except Katon and Doton. Doton will shatter the thin ice while Katon techniques C Ranked will cancel the ice, creating steam and doing no harm. B Ranked and onward will melt the ice and persist.

Technique Name: Tenshi no Kaidan (Angel's Steps)
Description: Eirlys is able to manipulate the cold air about herself, sending it out in the form of a thick fog below -20 degrees Celsius. This fog is so thick it can shroud an area within 15 yards of her, masking her escape or making it difficult for those without resistance to extreme cold to become perturbed and unable to concentrate to form handsigns or think effectively. If it persists for 10 posts the targets around the area will either become unconscious or die depending on the situation. The fog creeps, meaning it travels very slowly, taking one post to traverse 5 yards.

Technique Name: Tenshi no Sasayaku (Angel's Whisper)
Description: Eirlys executes this Genjutsu by being close enough to a person where she can whisper in their ear. The cold air around her messes with said person's cognitive prowess and allows the Genjutsu to take effect. Eirlys' voice will be the most beautiful voice that individual had ever heard. She can whisper any command to that person and they will want to please their 'Angel'. Only minor commands can be issued.

Technique Name: Tenshi no Uta (Angel's Song)
Description: This Technique can only be used after Angel's Whisper. Eirlys will start to sing a song. The person(s) under the influence of the whisper will believe that it is the most beautiful song from the most beautiful voice they have ever heard. This song is actually a way for Eirlys to command a person through her voice no matter where they are once they have been influenced by the whisper. More drastic commands can be issued to a person under the song's influence.

Technique Name: Tenshi no Yori te (Angel's Twister)
Description: A technique that can only be done by using either the Breath of Winter Technique or the Wintry Winds Technique. It requires for Eirlys to use either to blow on the ground a distance from herself to conjure a twister of snow that grows to about 2 meters vertically and extends in width by exactly 2 feet onward as it rises (Breath of Winter). It becomes twice that size should she use Wintry Winds. It is powerful enough to uproot trees and freeze the ground it passes over as it goes. Should it manage to trap a person(s) inside, the cold winds that beat against them may potentially cause them to freeze, and there are large snowballs present that cause heavy blunt damage.

Technique Name: Kori Kuinzu (Ice Queen)
Type: Bloodline
Element: Snow
Description: Eirlys is able to use this by forming five complete Hatsuyuki about herself, allowing them to cover her entire body and harden into solid ice. She is still conscious beneath the ice and can move about freely in her new ice form. Her physical attack and defense are significantly increased due to this, and her resistance to weaker Katon Ninjutsu (B Rank and below) is absolute. Suiton techniques begin to freeze once they come within 3 yards of her in this form. The cold air about her is so cold to the point where it burns. She can freeze any part of a person's body almost immediately as she touches them while in this form.

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:00 am

Technique Name: Hataori no Jutsu: Sekai Hashi no Sakibure [Weaving Technique: Harbinger of the World's End] (Deviation of Buin no Senkusha)
Requirement: Sakkakugan
Description: The Sakkakugan is needed for this Genjutsu to work because of the reality of it all. Nothing in this Genjutsu is fake and it requires the Kugai technique to be molded in the user's favor. The one(s) subjected to this powerful Genjutsu will be visited by three spirits. These spirits cannot harm the individual, and they come one after the other. The first is the spirit of the past named Imamu which comes to the individual and carries him back in time. While in the past, the spirit will speak to them and remind them of all the good times with now deceased relatives and friends and various events. Then they will be visited by the spirit of the present called Banafrit who will lead a person through the here and now, showing them things happening around them that they were otherwise unaware of. Then finally the spirit of the future, Alastor, will come to them and bring them into the future to let them see events to come. What the victim(s) see and feels is completely dependent on the user, and it can be said that the user is able to see into the victim(s) past and future with this technique. Once this Genjutsu is activated it cannot be stopped by any means, for as soon as they try to move to do harm to themselves or run, they will find themselves paralyzed. It does no harm except affecting a person's mental state and make them think they are feeling pain when administered. This technique requires twice the amount of chakra a normal Genjutsu of its level would cost.

Technique Name: Hataori no Jutsu: Hen Kyoku no Koe [Weaving Technique: Voice of Inflection] (Deviation of the Voice Techniques)
Description: A Genjutsu that directly affects all that a person hears. If someone speaks to the person(s) under the influence of this Genjutsu, the one influenced will hear whatever the user wants them to hear. That is to say, should an ally try to warn the one influenced, the user can make his words their own and convey that false message to the victim. It lasts for a single post when used, but the damage has already been done and there is nothing that can revert the words of their 'ally'. In the case of thunder, a vase falling, any sound made, the user can make it into whatever they want the one(s) inflicted to hear.

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games