Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:03 am
Thank you for the opportunity! =3 Congrats, guys!  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:23 am
Applying for: Tariq x Jinaki
Name of SoA: Dumaka aka "Maka"
Meaning: A helping hand
Appearance: Ref below! Kind of a mix of both parents with slightly ligter eyes than mom.
Visual reference: Ref! (the muzzle and belly are grey/orangey for some reson but it's a mistake, it's suposed to be solid white like the rest of the body). I had so much fun playing with refs, this is an awesome match. [x]
Personality: A regular cub for the most part, he has a tendency to exaggerate his symptoms in order to get attention. So it's not unusual that he'll start coughing when a particular situation isn't going his way or when he meets someone who is obviousl sicker than him. It will be close to a reflexive reaction at first but as he grows, he'll begin to understand it and stop himself. He's very impulsive and will often think about his mother, wondering why she didn't stay with them. After being told the cubs were left in the pride because their mother had trouble fending for herself, he will fantasize abot finding her and "saving" her - of course, being diseased, he'll never be able to leave.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Family resemblance and no evilness. ^^

Edit: One of the cubs looks a lot like him so I don't mind picking another design if you like one of the others. And because they're all boys, I wouldn't mind changing to one of the girl concepts either - with some adjustments of course. xD  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:21 pm
Name and image of Father: Kepo, owned by Christopher Johnson

User Image
Name and image of Mother: Uziwa'umande, owned by hibi-tea

User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2 + 1 Custom-In
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Nguvu'Utawala
Any Requirements: Cannot be Pup-napped. Must stay in the pride until Adulthood. Any plots of wanting to leave upon adulthood should be screened by CJ and Myself.
List of all Throwbacks: Kepo has OVER 9000 RELATIVES. Mom Aunt Sisters and Brothers (all from the same parents): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes.
A bit of history about the family: Accidental babbying. Your mom is an idiot raised by humans, your Dad is an idiot raised by strong, fierce ladyeenas.
Extra: -

Closing Time: 5:00 PM EST, May 4th, 2011.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:14 am
Applying for: Kepo x Uziwa
Name of SoA: Mchwa'dogo
Meaning: Little Termite
Appearance: Pretty much like the image below color and marking-wise. I think an aadwolf colored pup would fit in nicely with the families colors.
Visual reference: Aardwolf Aardwolf 2Aardwolf 3
Personality: He always feels small and insignificant being from his large family. But he learns later on that sometimes being one of the family isn't such a bad thing and learns to love and embraces it. Hence the name little termite. Because one termite alone is weak but a family of termites can move forests :)
Any additional requirements that the family has: I will keep them in the pride  

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:04 pm
YAY okay I posted your form in Eski's thread Soarin. :3 Woohoo!  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:01 pm
Applying for: (Tariq'ra'd x Jinaki)
Name of SoA: Jyotika
Meaning: Light, Flame
Appearance: I actually included it in the visual reference.
Visual reference: Sorry, I did it in paint. ^^;
Personality: Jyotika is a very peculiar lion who let's the idea of love control her whole life. She is very much a dreamer who likes to inspire others to reach towards the sky and that there are no limits to what they can do. Jyotika will be most likely to become a nanny or a crafter. (I don't want to choose just yet since it's not really necessary. xD)
She will end up being a carrier of the disease.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Stays in Kitwana'antara.  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Sunlit.rains

Shameless Fairy

14,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:55 pm
Name of SoA: Aglaia
Meaning: Greek myth name of one of the three Graces, meaning "beauty, splendor."
Appearance: White like her mother as a base. She has the same markings as her mother on the legs only reversed. The black lacy markings will be on the back kind of like lacy thigh highs, and the black and orange toes on the front paws. She has her father's black tiger stripe markings as well as this facial marks. Fadey orange around her eyes almost like eyeshadow and her father's pink eyes. Hair tufts and tail tufts should fade from her mother's orange at the roots to black.
Visual reference: N/a
Personality: Aglaia thinks of herself as quite a beauty. As such she tends to be a bit proud, though not really unkind. She is very lady like and polite and when she's not being proud of her looks, very sweet. She has a natural grace and will likely end up wanting to be a dancer. Her pride will be crushed later in her life when she finds out that she has the disease, so what does it really matter how beautiful she is?
Any additional requirements that the family has: The character must stay in the pride due to quarantine. They must also look like they are related to the parents.

Edit:
Just wanted to add a note that I can spare 300k towards the cub. If you'd be willing to help me with the rest that would be very awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:08 pm
Applying for: Tariq'ra'd x Jinaki
Name of SoA: Penzi
Meaning: Romantic Affection
Appearance: I'm leaning more towards the first one, but the second one is there in case there is a lack of white in the litter. She has her mother's facial markings and toes on all four feet, with stripes from her father that fade similar to her mother's front legs into the orange off of her mother. Her mask is outlined in orange and is the darker stripe color from her father, and her mane and tail are orange from her mother. The base for the first ref is a slightly lighter shade of her father, taking into account the white of her mother and making it easier to see her markings. She has her father's eyes.
Visual reference: Ref~
Personality: Penzi is a typical cub: adventurous, always getting into trouble without really trying and fighting with her siblings over silly cub things. She will come to find herself immune or a carrier to the disease as she ages, and will attempt to find ways to pass her 'ability' to others of the pride, though mostly they will be childish experiments that will always go wrong, but her heart will be in the right place.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Stays in Kitwana'antara, not evil, looks related. You offered to pay for it, now suffer the consequences! 8U  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Leez0rz

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:46 pm
Applying for: Tariq'ra'd x Jinaki
Name of SoA: Azubuike
Meaning: "Your back is your strength" in Igbo.
Appearance: From his father, he will inherit his father's black coat, eyes, striping on his hindquarters, and two stripes near his eyes. From his mother, he will inherit his mother's lace markings on her forelegs, tipped and trimmed toes, pink inner ears, and "mask" with a light gray gradient to his charcoal coat. He will also have a white tipped tail, and black nose. Please see visual reference for specific example.
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: Azubuike stays on the reserved side of life. He cautiously observes things first before deciding whether or not to do something. The cub won't pick any fights he can't fight, nor will he participate in any risky behaviors. He's generally a "safe" cub in terms of his actions. He does not believe that he is in any way a "wimp" or a "'fraidy cat", but sees his actions as being smart.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No evil/crazy. MUST stay in the Kitwana'antara. Looks related.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:21 am
Name of SoA: N'Seka
Meaning: Mayinga N'Seka was the index case in an Ebola epidemic in Zaïre...
Appearance: Dark like his father's stripes (as long as that doesn't make his features hard to see, in that case use his father's main colour).
Eyes like his father, including the eye markings (but in a lighter grey, like father's main colour, or a tiny bit lighter).
White lace-like markings on his forelegs. I'd like the lace markings to be inspired by mom's markings, but they don't have to be carbon copies, and I'd like them to start lower on the leg, just a tiny bit above the paws so that they will not reach the tuft of leg hair when he grows up.
White back paws that fades into the dark main colour (sort of like the orange fades to white on his mothers tail).
If It looks ok I'd like something white and lacy on his tail too. If lace doesn't look good on the tail I'd like a similar tail marking as mom, but with white fading to dark instead.
Mane and tail tuft: White, with the tip of the tail tuft pink like his father's eyes and fading to white.
Nose: Black
Inside of ear: Pink like mother
Visual reference: Sorry, I can't do that, but please just take the above as a general inspiration and change what needs to be changed to make it look awesome. I'm not that good at designing, but I'm fairly easy to please sweatdrop

Personality: Seka is hit by the disease pretty early, somewhere between cub and juvenile. He's in pretty bad shape for a while, but learns to live with it since it's the only life he knows. He remains fairly positive and enjoys spending time with his siblings and listening to stories. Oh, he loves stories, and tends to think that all the stories he hears are true (it will be a big cubhood disappointment to learn that some stories are just made up). At late juvenile, early adolescent I'd like the healers to try some kind of new treatment on him, and at first it seems like a success and he can almost be a normal young lion for a while. Unfortunately there is no cure, and he comes crashing down again, this time a bit bitter since he now knows what he's missing. Since the healers have disappointed him he turns to religion instead, and I'm pretty sure he'll become a priest since there's little else he can actually do. He's good at being sick, that's it.

I expect his personality to develop as I RP him, but he's definitely in the risk zone of becoming a little emo boy for a while there. My characters tend to turn emo on me and this little dude sure has a reason to be sad at times razz

Any additional requirements that the family has: Must stay in Kitwana'antara (I don't want to leave!). Must look related.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:59 pm
All right!

Tariq & Jinaki litter is closed!

The winners this time around are . . .Annchen and Mogami!

Congratulations guys! Please let me know if you need help affording your custom! Otherwise I'm going to post your forms in Blue's thread and be sure to send her the money!

: D

Congratulations and thanks everyone for entering!  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:18 pm
Omg, thank you! heart

I'm going to send the trade right away!  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:23 pm
Yay! Sending my trade too. Thank you so much!  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:50 pm
Name and image of Father:
User Image

Name and image of Mother:
User Image
(edits not inheritable)

Number of cubs currently in litter: ?
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Kizingo'zaa
Any Requirements: Owners may choose which pride their cub goes to and which parent they live with. We would prefer that at least one go with each parent. Cubs must stay in that pride until at least adol stage. If the cub leaves sooner for plot reasons, Dg or I must be informed at the very least, because loosing a cub will affect whichever parent is raising it.

Also, any cub in the Kizi must pick an adult name before it'll be considered an adult and allowed to breed.

List of all Throwbacks:
Father's siblings:
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx166/bluesoa/growings/okian1d.png
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx166/bluesoa/growings/okian2d.png
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx166/bluesoa/growings/okian3d.png
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx166/bluesoa/growings/okian4d.png
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx166/bluesoa/growings/okiancustom1d.png
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx166/bluesoa/growings/okiancustom2d.png

Father's parent(s):
http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m494/Greenie0-0/Shadows of Africa/Uncerts/AngraMainyuAdult.png

Mother's sibling:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/dreamy_baby2/pets/sybarite.jpg

Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes, but must include some element of mother and/or father, so it looks at least like its related.

A bit of history about the family:
Safi had a fling (oh, shocker!) with the gentlemanly Bagrat. Since she's returning to her own pride and isn't a terribly great mom anyway, she's letting him take some of the cubs to raise. At least one will come home with her.

Safi is a bubbly, good natured girl. Very flirty and not very serious, she's an indifferent, but not bad, mother. Her first litter was raised mostly by the Kizi's pride nannies and it'll be the same for the cubs she brings home this time. Mwimbaji is Safi's muse and the small yellow bird never leaves Safi's side.

Extra: Personally, I don't care for character cosplays in a litter unless its an OC that fits in the family and setting. It'll affect my part of the decision making.

Closing Time: tbh

We're still open to new offers! The cubs haven't come yet. Also, Blue is willing to fund a custom if there is a concept that's really awesome, so don't be afraid to try out just for lack of gold.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:14 pm
Applying for: Safi Kidage x Bagrat
Name of SoA: Cub: Drache | Adult Alexei
Meaning: Cub: Dragon Adult: Brave if I remember right. >.<
Appearance: See ref! However, she also has wings like dad (dark red) only with orange to yellow 'trim' inside, instead of yellowy orange to green. (So, reverse of the 'trim' inside her aunt's wing markings). Also not adverse to swirly markings like her grandfather or splotches like her aunt in dark red on her shoulders (And blotches in small on her hind legs looking scaley, hah.)
Visual reference: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/novastrike/alexref.png
Personality: She's rather cocky in a 'good' way. She's not really mean so much as somewhat... Special. She rarely makes sense to anyone who doesn't know her. Sometimes she ever sounds like this or like this. Other times she's completely calm, especially as she grows. She's rarely angry, however, since when she is she goes a little... Nuts. Her muse -is- reptiles, mostly reptiles and geckos, so she usually has one on her that she thinks is a dragon. Yes, really.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Going with mom, likely not to leave till adulthood. And probably subject EVERYONE to insanity. Run.  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games