Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:55 am
Yah ~ ! They tend to pick an item to help them along, if they don't pick up the skill from school. Items often used are: personal pins, passports, or other such things  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:02 am
STUPID QUESTION LIZ

Are quest students natural abilities still sealed in the florsense festival like they were in the open house?  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:03 am
yup ~ it's exactly like open house in regards to quest students  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:40 am
Cool thanks. XD

Also for clarification...

Quote:
You are allowed to post for any games but must rp them as your student OR "guest" student. You cannot switch characters halfway, but if you have more than 1 existing student you can rp them as you wish. People without students must only rp one student at a time quest students are preferred as we can possibly pick them up O_O WHO KNOWS!

The bold means we can rp both enrolled students at the same time?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:53 pm
Yup ~ !  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:03 pm
Question! I've noticed a couple of students are getting 'added on' natural abilities for Year 2 and/or upgraded ones? How does this work out, persay?  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:07 pm
Also asking a question akin to blades; are we allowed to play 1 quest character And one character already enrolled?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:37 pm
Yer ~ you can play as many enrolled students as you can handle, but please limit quest student to one ~

Pach: added natural abilities are basically getting a second tier one ability at the cost of upgrading their original natural ability. Keep in mind that an added natural ability will still be expected to fit the student's subspecies, just like their initial ability. And can be used latrer as the grade one natural ability of any student of the same subspecies that comes in later (aka: this will not be a special snowflake ability)
I'll use Riley for example: she gets an extremely minor and unreliable flight ability at the cost of upgrading mind powarz.
For upgraded ability ~ it's a pretty organic, they've used it a lot, they have a better handle on FEAR and battles, so it's understandable that such abilities will improve by the time a student goes up a grade. We will nerf anything that suddenly becomes omg meteor powarzzzz or is used in an OP manner.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Will there be a possibility of working out with staff certain 'learned' abilities? Because my thought I'm having involves a sort of.. 'side effect' of Shehk and spending 10 weeks in a foggy forest, so it wouldn't be something natural to all Pricolici, but it was something passively gained, persay? (I promise it wouldn't be like... OMG, SUDDENLY METEOR POWER, but more like 'She can breath Fog'. I'm not even kidding. XD )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:16 pm
It would have to follow the same guidelines as a second natural ability (basically, you get that instead of powering her original one up) ~ and it would still be an ability open for others to pick up, just that it would then be something -anyone- can gain through similar means, rather than specific to Pricolici.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:59 pm
FOR THE FESTIVAL.

I was wondering if you are entering a quest student to the festival whose natural form is that of a creature do they still get shapeshifted to their humanoid form even if they don't have a pin or anything? I couldn't find any sort of info on it or I wasn't looking hard enough. I will punish myself if I wasn't looking hard enough.

The quest character I am planning to enter has no real natural shape shifting ability just yet (mayhap not ever). So yes.

NEVERMIND I CAUGHT IT AFTER READING BACK IN THE Q&A THREAD AGAIN. I AM A DERP.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:18 pm
I have a question about the points for fanart. Okay, a couple questions.

For the fanart points, is that for fanart of your own character or other characters?

Also is it only art drawn by yourself or commissioned that counts? Or does art from giveaways in thread and games count as well?  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Hes a Trap

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:55 pm
Is it possible to quest for a dark elf, drow, or drowussu (grey skin cousins of the drow)?
Also if so would they fit in the monster race?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:32 am
Amon: it's fanart for other people's characters XD it's our way of rewarding people for doing nice things for others. Fanart you commission of other people's characters counts toward this as well ~ the games and giveaways count as well ~

HaT: Don't get your heart set on any one game or book series version of a drow, but yes you can. They'd be classified under demon, along with most other unseelie fae.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Hes a Trap

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:52 am
Are you speaking of appearance?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games