Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Temp Closed Rooms~
Seisuke Sanctum please Knock first Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gothic Godiva

Devoted Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:52 am
Since it appears that he has either not noticed her presence yet, or he doesn't care, her unease at being in his most private room begins to diminish. But it is replaced by her horror at the sight of his scar. She moves slowly so as not to make too much sound, but also because shes afraid that he might ask her to leave. With both arms she pulls herself out of the water, sitting so that only the fin of her tail is left in the water. The full length of her scaled limb curled so she is lying on his floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:59 am
"Hello Charis, you caught me changing clothes" He was naked at the moment still showing his back but its obvious he was well toned and muscular while he looked for underwear and trying to put it slowly*  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gothic Godiva

Devoted Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:06 am
His words would remind her of his situation and she blushes deeply. Looking down for a moment to avoid glancing at his body while he dresses. After a few moments though curiosity would get the better of her and she begins to look around the room, her one-eyed gaze finally resting on her bed. Almost immediately the memories begin to flood back. The night that she had calmly been swimming in the lake only to emerge and catch the faintest of sounds on the wind. She knows what had been going on, not being a complete innocent anymore but for some reason the knowledge hurts her and she can't quite figure out why. Since he still has his back to her, he wouldn't see her facial expression, nor see her begin to slowly slip back into the water. "Forgive me akri, my curiosity got the better of me."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:18 am
He turns only half dressed watching her go back into the water, he carefully approached her and said "Curiosity is good thing sometimes, you seem upset at this room why?"  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gothic Godiva

Devoted Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:25 am
Surprised she looks over to him and hopes that she isn't blushing, but knows that she is. Shes so surprised that she stops moving, her tail half in the water and half out. "I... I shouldn't have entered without an invite."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:22 am
Is allright, why don't you sit on the bed and talk to me. Also there's clothes for you here as well so you are most welcom to enter  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gothic Godiva

Devoted Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:43 pm
She shakes her head, momentarily glancing down at her tail. The extent of her movement seems to be extremely limited to only where she could pull herself. In a very dire or important situation she might be able to wiggle, in a way. But in this case, she takes the excuse and snatches it up with gusto. "Akri, I can't."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:59 pm
Nonsense! Sure you can. I thought you might have the need to move outside the puddle and made this *he puts next to her like three rings the look like belts that would be fitted on her tail*  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gothic Godiva

Devoted Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:04 pm
Confused she looks down at the three rings. For a few moments she simply studies the rings, her mind working to figure what he has just said. Her momentary upset that her new home has been called a puddle disappears to the confusion. "What? But how will these help?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:28 pm
Just put them on and you will see my dear Charis he said with a smile.  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gothic Godiva

Devoted Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:34 pm
When he used that endearment when speaking to her, she blushed and looked away. But still her confusion and now curiosity remain. She shifts and lifts the rest of her tail out of the water. Its awkward at first, but she slowly starts to put the rings on, starting with the largest and ending with the smallest one.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:04 pm
They ring then float and so does she, she could feel like she was in the water not being in such* Now you can really move freely around my house.
Please enjoy it Charis. *He smiles and watched her. It will at first be a little akward but he, knowing how she can adapt has extreme faith in her skills as a mermaid.*  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gothic Godiva

Devoted Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:46 pm
The moment that she started to float her arms lift above her shoulders, almost instantly trying to balance herself on .. nothing. This feeling of being in water when she knows that she isn't is not only new but a bit unnerving. For a few moments however she forgets who they are and where they are, only knowing that she needs his help with something. "How... how do I move?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:36 pm
Just swim normally *he said bluntly to the mermaid*  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gothic Godiva

Devoted Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:38 pm
Her one eye blinks and looks over to him, wondering why he had spoken so to her. Then she would glance down at her tail, to her the question made sense. Although she is not in the water, she feels as though she is. Its a strange thing to be floating in air, yet feel like she is surrounded by water. Still not looking up to him, she gives her tail an experimental wave, not at all surprised when her akri's words are proven true.  
~Temp Closed Rooms~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games