Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 1:23 pm
Pearl chuckled, "I don't see why not."

Natalie nodded, tossing up the coin.

"Leyara is your daughter, I'm just the girl you saved whose sharing a body with her." Lia said.

"She's a legend around Baton, hell most even say she's a goddess. Besides, I think you would look great with nice, large set of breasts." Karina said with a chuckle before stepping back, "Come on, if I remember the stories right there's ways to summon her."

"I wouldn't call the other side of the continent just 'some distance down the coast'." Minet said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 1:45 pm
"YES!" Natasha said, fist-pumping.

Seyara just leaned back, stretching as the coin fell.

"You're still in her body, does she even know what happened?" Maxi asked.

"Of course YOU think that." Taira said, rolling her eyes, "I know someone that can find her ya know, and besides, she didn't even listen to my advice, rude." She grumbled.

"It wasn't nearly that far, you know it. Don't over-exaggerate." Kova said.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 1:55 pm
"I'll even ask if they can conjure some fireworks or something for you while they work." Pearl teased.

Natalie sat back as the coin fell, adjusting her jacket as it landed heads up.

"Well, it's actually my body that she began to inhabit later... and no, she was sound asleep the whole time." Lia said.

"Why go all the way out to bother someone else when we can just bring her to us. If it doesn't work all we did was waste three minutes." Karina said, motioning for Taira to come in.

"That doesn't make that much of a difference what happened." Minet said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:04 pm
"Oh hush!" Natasha said, blushing and shoving Pearl gently.

"There ya go then." Seyara said easily.

"Does she even understand what's happening, or what this situation is?" Maxi asked.

"Fine fine, but just so ya know, if my tits grow? Yours WILL match." Taira warned, following Karina.

"Bah, whatever, you're fine, see? Still in one piece." Kova teased.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:15 pm
Pearl chuckled, "So, wanna go shopping for real estate or did you have other plans for the day."

"Yep. Now I gotta prepare a speech." Natalie said.

"Of course, I already talked to her." Lia said as she got up and walked to Maxi, wrapping her arms around him, "I know what this may seem like, that I'm taking over and replacing your daughter, but I'm not. It'll just... take a little getting used to."

"Well that seems unfair, seeing as our goal is to get them to grow back." Karina said, poking Taira in her now-flat chest before shutting the door.

"Thank the gods." Minet said quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:24 pm
"Hey, I'm free to do whatever." Natasha said easily.

"You? A speech?" Seyara asked doubtfully, arching an eyebrow.

Maxi sighed, "It can never be easy." He grumbled, but didn't push Lia away.

"Oh shut up, you know what I mean." Taira said, rolling her eyes.

"What, wanna thank them in person? We can drop by a temple first if you wanna pray." Kova teased.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:35 pm
"Yeah, well, you're the one who just got into town." Pearl said.

"A pledge, of sorts. There's ceremony that goes into entering the service of a god, unless it's a special case. Like them selecting you to be their chosen avatar or ascending to join them in their halls or meeting Thordan or something like that." Natalie said, it wasn't the first time she had been a cleric, after all.

"I know... but that doesn't mean it's a bad thing." Lia said.

"Yeah, yeah." Karina said as she started walking over to the bed, taking her top off as she pulled out her phone.

"Are there any of them that wouldn't want to try and nudge me into becoming a paladin or a berserker or a golden milk production factory?" Minet asked with a grunt.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:48 pm
"Well I came here to visit you." Natasha pointed out.

Seyara snorted, "Just let out a series of garbled moans, she'll probably take it." She said derisively.

Maxi sighed, "Alright, well you should get some clothes on, one way or another."

Taira sat in a nearby chair, leaning back and enjoying the view while she waited.

"Probably, but you'd have to find them yourself." Kova said easily, "I try to avoid churches, never goes well."  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:58 pm
"Well... I didn't have much planned for after I left the hospital." Pearl said.

"Hey, give me SOME credit." Natalie said.

Lia nodded, hesitating before stepping back.

"You too, shirt off and on the bed while I look up the rest of it." Karina said with a sigh.

"Of course." Minet said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:00 pm
"Well, now you can make some plans." Natasha teased.

Seyara just laughed.

Maxi placed a hand on Lia's shoulder gently, then stepped out, giving Lia her privacy.

"Oh come on, really? What kind of bullshit-a**-bullshit is this?" Taira grumbled, pulling off her top and taking a seat on the bed.

"You know it's true, last time I get too close to one I literally started catching fire!" Kova complained.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:21 pm
"Well I had planned to go real estate shopping but that would bore you to tears, so..." Pearl said, thinking.

Natalie just sighed, more or less used to a lack of credit from people who weren't Maxi or Leyara.

Lia hummed softly to herself as she started to get dressed.

"Wow, she really did take it all, you could pass for a girly-looking guy looking like that." Karina said, browsing on her phone as she took a seat, "Also, she's a goddess of breasts, I'm not sure why you're surprised we'd need to be naked from the waist up."

"Didn't stop you from trying to raid the cellar of that booze goddess whatshername." Minet reminded her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:29 pm
"Oh please, it'd be an excuse to see the sights!" Natasha said, grinning.

"Oh quite sighing like a girl that got turned down before prom, you're an adult." Seyara said, "Besides, moaning is easier than speeches, I hate public speaking."

Maxi headed downstairs, shaking his head, why did trouble just seem to follow him constantly?

"Oh shush." Taira grumbled, then rolled her eyes, "I've met Goddesses, that is not one." She said dryly.

"I think you're getting me mixed up with someone else, I'm too young to drink." Kova said, "Pretty sure it was Natalie who tried that when she was totally wasted, or maybe Poison? I dunno, one of the ones with a hat."  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:39 pm
"Fair enough, you are new in town, after all." Pearl said.

"Yeah, well, I like to think I have a little more pride than to kneel before someone and start moaning." Natalie said before glancing Davian's way to make sure he wasn't looking before pocketing the coin he had let them borrow.

Chelsa moaned softly from her prison as she felt Maxi walk past in the hall, pressing against the door.

Karina raised an eyebrow, "I'm not an expert on deities and religion but I've heard of stranger gods."

Minet shook her head, "Natalie is too pious inside to try something like that."  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:48 pm
"Exactly!" Natasha said with a grin.

"Eh, pretty sure she'd accept bending over too." Seyara teased.

Maxi scowled, literally constantly.

"Yeah, don't care, she's not one." Taira grumbled. "Anyway, just hurry on up."

"Whatever, I don't keep track of them all." Kova said with a shrug.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:57 pm
"Well, let me get my driver down here, then, and we can get going." Pearl said with a smile as she pulled out her phone.

"Note to self: ask Maxi for help with introducing myself to Gwynevere's service." Natalie mumbled to herself.

"Hold on a second, there's a prayer we have to say but I don't remember it off the top of my head." Karina said.

"I never assumed you did." Minet said.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games