Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC
Kingdom Hearts : Heartfelt Adventure {Day 8 ; Invite Only} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 523 524 525 526 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:50 pm
[Kyla: Disney: Hallway]

Just grit your teeth and bear with it.
She kept repeating this over and over and over and over.

Joe was mad, so he was ignoring her. Last time she checked- Dawn didn’t seem pissed off at her, but the fan user seemed to go along with it. Like some peer pressure act at high school, ignoring the other person in the room who was obviously highly involved in the subject of conversation.
Not the kind of thing she pegged Dawn to go along with- but hey- Joe was asserting authority as the leader now, so perhaps if the Leader was dubbing Kyla as someone to not acknowledge- maybe Dawn was just following his lead.
Could she really hold that against her?

The entire thing felt way too much like some petty shunning highschoolers would always do to her a lot back home.
It wasn’t something she liked drawing parallels between.
Everyone here was above such stuff right?

Much to her relief she saw James up ahead and noticed how he would nod and suddenly pick up the pace- apparently getting the unheard invitation to join the others in the hall of the cornerstone.

But wait- so... people were either hearing the invitation, or being told by Joe to come along. Everyone- except her?
Her pace slowed again. Slowed. Still it came to a stop. She watched Dawn and Joe getting further and further away.

Maybe…

It was for a reason?

Maybe after everything that was said-

She wasn’t welcome.

Joe and Dawn got further away.

This scene was too familiar.
And in the past she just let it happen.

Kyla was always able to read between the lines and see the unseen messages.

Everything about this moment said –
“-do not come.”
“-you’re not supposed to come, we didn’t call for you.”
“Can’t you tell by the way we’re ignoring you?”

“-you’re not welcome.”
“Get the hint.”
“-go away.”

“-go away.”

~ Kyla!~

‘NO!!!’

~!!?’~

‘I’m not going away! If I’m not welcome they’ll have to just flat out tell me to my face!!!Screw this silent treatment- Kyle is more important than this childish nonsense!!’

The pictomancer bolted and hurried to catch up with everyone else.

~ That’s my girl.~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:04 pm
[ Daniel ~ Shinra Headquarters ~ Shinra's Office ]

4 agents?

Daniel stood up and snatched the file back, tucking it under is arm.

"Yes sir.", the Turk nodded. For a brief moment he glanced at the folder containing the intel on the gems- those similar to Ajora's. He considered suggesting Shinra heighten that mission to an absolute priority, but instead thought against it; Rufus likely already accounted for the gems from Tseng's debrief. The president did not need a rookie telling him what to do.

The Spellblade turned and walked out of Shinra's office in search of his comrades.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TIME SKIIIIP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Daniel ~ Shinra Headquarters ~ Shinra Aircraft Hanger 02 ]

Well equipped and ready for combat, the rescue expedition was huddled in one of Shinra corps many aircraft hangars. Despite the circumstances, Daniel was excited to board the helo before him, affectionately dubbed the Basalisk.

Shinra corps developed alot of "one-ofs'"; excellent prototype designs with very little time or room for mass production. The corperation was not an army and there was no demand for massive quantities of weapons or tools. Instead Shinra excelled at quality, and the Basalisk helicopter was a shining example of that prerogative. Sleek, fast, agile, and so quiet you could probably hear the pilot fart before you even heard the craft approach.

The Turk wasted no time, hauling his teams supplies into the helo. He was heavily distracted from anything his teammates might have been saying, daydreaming about the Basalisk's inner workings.

UrabaiN

Je suis a toi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:42 pm
[ Noelle ~ Disney ~ Hall of the Cornerstone ]

Noelle perked up and was drawn out of her conversation with Nick by an extra voice in her head. Good thing it was just Kyle. She had managed to talk with Nick for a little while at least, being able to converse mentally sped up the process a bit and gave them more time. Now that she was able to turn her attention away, she looked back at Kyle

"I'm in, just tell me when we're getting started."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:57 pm
[Joe: Disney: Hallway -> Hall of the Cornerstone]

The monk smiled at Dawn. "You'll do fine, I'm sure." And then they ended up following James into the cornerstone room.

"I'm here, same with Dawn. Kyla was following us for a bit, I'm assuming she'll be here eventually." He said this in a monotone that...well he didn't sound angry or disgusted, but he didn't sound thrilled either. Just very...neutral. Just stating the facts. "It'll be nice, zapping more dark that doesn't belong out of your heart."  

AldrickZearse
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:34 am
[Dawn : Disney : Halllway > Hall of the Cornerstone]

Dawn smiled at Joe just as they entered the room, then looked at directly at Kyle when they entered, then bit on her lip as she started to think at her conversation with Joe just moments before.

"If this is anything what Louis did to help me. This is going to be a delicate job." she said softly and fidgeted with the hem of her skirt.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:31 pm
[Joe: Disney: Hall of the Cornerstone]

Joe raised an eyebrow. "'Delicate'? I don't really do delicate. Ask Kyle. Last time I came in like a wrecking ball." The monk grinned, then looked towards Noelle. "Oh, right, I should say 'we'. Nono did just as much as me, after all." He grinned at Nono, giving her a wink. "We pretty much wrecked him. The darkness. Kind of Kyle, too. Double-teamed him, you could say."  

AldrickZearse
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:12 pm
[Kyla : Disney Castle: Hallway> Hall of the cornerstone]

As Joe had dispassionately explained the remaining artist eventually caught up to them.

She only caught the tail end of something about a ball when stepping back into the hall of the cornerstone; she let the presence of it bathe her senses again.
So far it looked like Joe, Dawn, Noelle, James, Riku, Sora and herself were there- As well as Merlin who looked like he was leading the ‘other’ Joe outside the other door.

Stepping around Dawn and Joe, making eye contact regardless for Kyla refused to play this game, instead she and acted like nothing was wrong- and then looked directly towards Noelle, Kyle and Yen Sid. “so- how do we help? What's going on?”

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:18 pm
[[ Joe : Disney : Hall of the Cornerstone ]]

Hearing others arrive behind him, Joe responded quickly. "Sure, it'll be easier on the legs. Thanks. And good luck Kyle."

In truth, Joe wanted to just be out of sight and mind as quickly as possible. The sooner they could fix up Kyle, the better off they'll all be.

[[ Fixed it for ya, Zeiq, no worries :3 ]]  

Gentleman Knives

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:53 pm
[Dawn : Disney : Hall of the Cornerstone]

Dawn raised an eyebrow at Joe at his response, giving him a look of challenge with her arms crossed.

"Oh right, how could I forget? Joe's way would be all of us tackle Kyle until we push our way into his heart." The dancer said with the sound of a (friendly) mocking tone to her voice, "We are going to need a more of a gentle approach. A few gentle caresses will do nicely. I believe we can trust Noelle, Kyla and myself with that. But what about you Joe? Will you gently caress Kyle so you could get into his heart?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:20 pm
{James : Disney Castle : Hall of the Cornerstone}

Being ahead of Joe, Dawn, and Kyla, James was the first to enter into the vast chamber of the Cornerstone, unlike the others he had remained silent though. He had not done anything along these lines before, but it was fairly obvious Joe and Noelle at least once had helped Kyle before, from what he had gathered, during the under the sea battle. Enhanced hearing had it's advantages, he didn't really have to listen in too much to listen to conversations going on around him. Dawn had also been talking about Louis helping her with a seal she had had, something which James had again, had no idea about. The frustrations of being under someone's control. That was still going to bug him for who knew how long.

James greeted Noelle, Kyle, and the others with a smile as Joe departed from the hall. He couldn't help but crack his knuckles and his neck as he mentally tried to prepare himself for what they were going to do.

"So, what's the plan here?" he stated looking at the group before turning his focus back to Kyle and Yen Sid. "I've never done anything like this before, but I'll do what I can."  

Jeimuzu Kuro
Crew

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:49 pm
[ Yen Sid; Riku ; Sora ; Kyle ; Merlin : Disney : Hall of the Cornerstone ]

"Alright, my boy, hold on," Merlin said to Joe, and after lightly touching his shoulder, the two vanished in a small cloud of blue dust--and he immediately reappeared just outside the town square, still filled with more people than could be counted.

"Enjoy yourself! I'll be heading back to make sure everything goes well."

And with that, he vanished again--reappearing in the hall.

He nodded toward Noelle as she stepped forward, giving her a small grin--and then the others began to arrive. James, followed by Joe and Dawn, followed by Kyla. They spoke up, and he figured he'd address it all one at a time.

"Dunno if it'll be delicate or not, but we'll figure it out as we go along," he began, nodding. Her mention of Louis, though, coupled with Joe's own remarks, led him to add more detail. "Truth be told, Joe, Noelle, and Ultima flat out blasted out the last parasite that got in--Louis--because he wouldn't leave when I asked. I think it's safe to say Seymour will be an equally rude guest."

He let that settle for just a moment as he stretched his bare arm, allowing them all a clear look, just as in the hangar. On the back of his hand was the symbol of Yevon, surrounded by Spiran text. It was the focal point; thick black lines, taking the form of archaic curves and mystic patterns, traced all the way up his arm, stopping just an inch or so below the pauldron, leaving little remaining of his fair skin. There were occasional lines of Spiran script throughout. The entire image might have felt foreboding, particularly knowing Seymour's role now.

"The plan's pretty simple," he began, explaining it to the six of them--they'd all gathered now, Noelle and Sora having been off to the side already, listening intently. He brought his hand up to his chest. "The six of you will drop into my heart with the help of Yen Sid. From there, you're going to push through whatever corrupted pathways have been made--" He began to drag a finger down the length of the corrupted arm. --and destroy everything that gets in the way. When you reach the core--" he finger stopped on the back of his hand, where the Spiran seal originated. "--you'll need to deal with it in whatever way is necessary or presents itself. All else fails, nuke the hell out of it."

"And you?" Sora asked, noting that Kyle had specified only them for that.

"I'll be staying inside my heart, defending it from whatever the corruption throws at it," he explained. "It's progressed far enough that it could plausibly finish the job before we did if I were capable of going with you. So, the moment everything starts, I'll need to be around to keep things together and face whatever comes out."

Yen Sid and Riku, who had been quietly looking into the Cornerstone, had turned around and stepped toward the group to listen as Kyle finished his explanation.

[[ Yes, I word-for-word quoted my post from the hangar, but I wanted to be sure the image was fresh in people's mind, and I can't remember if Dawn had been around to read it. ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:00 pm
[Joe: Disney: Hall of the Cornerstone]

Joe laughed at Dawn's comment. He didn't respond with anything, however, as it looked like Kyle was going to start. He just rubbed the scruff on his chin as Kyle spoke, mulling over the plan in his head.

"Sounds right up my alley. Though, just know this." He started stretching, first his legs, then standing upright and twisting his torso around to loosen up his hips and waist. "You need us in your heart? You call someone." He moved onto his shoulders and arms next. "No matter what, if you need help, you call for it. Not saying you can't do it yourself, however...."

Joe rolled his shoulders, then his neck, a sickening string of pops coming out of it. "We lose you, the whole thing is moot. Got it?"  

AldrickZearse
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:21 pm
[Dawn : Disney : Hall of the Cornerstone]

Dawn gave a grin at Joe, before she turned back to Kyle. She stared at the seal and nodded also silently agreeing with Joe.

"I'll do all that is needed," Dawn responded biting her lip again. Her mind weighed down, the thoughts were being hard move away.

'Wish I knew what happened with that seal. I could possibly be of more help knowing what is going on....'  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:38 pm
[Kyla: Disney: Hall of the cornerstone]

“huh- sounds familiar- alright then.” She was as ready as she’d ever be- tired or not, Kyla felt no vigor in her, perhaps it was just the tension from what this would mean. She was eager to do something, anything, to help heal the harm done to Kyle’s heart to which she felt personally responsible for having gone so far.

She couldn’t screw this up- no matter what, Kyle was going to be made better!
“- Just say when.”

Kyla had been dabbling in the diving a few time as of late but then- wait, what?

“Drop?” her brow raised a little, “Is there significance between Dive, and Drop?” she asked, already re summoning her book and riffling through what pages of spell she had available to her at the moment.

With no full round of sleep some things would be difficult- “also…” patting down her robes she groaned a little before looking sheepishly towards the wizard- “ You wouldn’t happen to have an ether on hand would you?”

Or a Monster energy drink?

She was feeling pretty picked and didn’t want to suddenly short circuit in the middle of the fight regardless of how decent she felt at the moment. No harm in being too careful.

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points

Jeimuzu Kuro
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:14 pm
{James : Disney : Hall of the Cornerstone}

James was focused, remaining silent as the explanation began as to what they would be doing. He looked at Kyle curiously as he called what they were doing a drop, a term which the corsair was not familiar with. He was familiar with a Dive, but yeah a Drop? Kyla already asked the same question though so hopefully they would be getting an answer on that. As she mentioned an ether he reached into his pockets and pulled out an ether, handing it to the Pictomancer. He had stocked up before they had left the train all the way back in Tortuga, but due to the events that had transpired hadn't had the opportunity to really use any of it. For the time being he didn't need them.

The corsair called forth his hexagun and rolled his shoulders a bit. He still didn't fully understand what it would entail, but like Kyle said they would figure it out as they went along. This was a part of the Maester they were dealing with so more than likely they could be going against anything Spiran in form, which was a whole lot of possibility. It seemed almost assured that something, or many things would try and get in their way as they headed toward the core. He nodded his head in understanding as Joe stated the fact that if they failed then this was all for nothing.

"Alright then, guess I"m ready as ever. We'll set things straight, you can count on that," he stated confidently, possibly over-confidently, but confidence and hope were the greatest counters against uncertainty and fear.  
KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 523 524 525 526 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games