Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:15 am
Janine smirked, taking Cybil's hand, "It's good to be back." She said again, "So, what's our funding look like for this?" She asked.

"Still, they say once you get used to it, it's one of the best places to live." Natasha said thoughtfully, "But, those reviews might be a bit biased."

"Same things that I can most likely." Rosabella said, shooting Tigra a sly smirk.

Emma checked at the front desk, and got a key for one of the rooms, heading upstairs and to their room to check it out, unlocking the door and stepping in, looking around at the luxurious hotel room, "Nice digs, very nice."

"Well, then I doubt I'd be much of a fight, I can't beat everyone there." Ceria said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:30 am
"Like I said, whatever you need." Cybil said.

Pearl simply shrugged, still thinking.

Tigra grinned, giggling when she noticed Gilla blush.

"Wow, it's nicer than my place..." Taura said, looking around.

"Oh..." Grunt said sadly.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:22 am
"Good to know, I'll need to make a few calls, but I should be ready to look at recruits by tomorrow at the latest." Janine said, adjusting her cap.

Natasha pulled up to a small rented house on the edge of the market section of the city, stepping out of her rented car.

Rosabella smiled, heading out of the park fully and to a nearby inn, getting a room for herself and her girls.

"Mine too." Emma said, hopping on the bed and laying back.

"Sorry hun, still, I'm sure there's at least some fighters in this city that could give you what you wanted." Ceria assured her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:11 pm
Cybil nodded, "Great. If you need some place to get organized, I've already had the old office prepared for you."

Pearl got out, looking over the house, "Not a bad little place."

Tigra giggled, wondering what sort of situation to get Gilla into today.

Taura chuckled, "You'd think they would at least give two seperate beds, though." she said, taking a seat.

"At this point look unlikely..." Grunt said with a sigh, finishing her drink as her hand finally made it's way to Ceria's crotch.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:16 am
"Yeah... probably gunna have that re-built." Janine admitted, "One of the calls I'm making is to Sandy. We're gunna need some work done if we're gunna do this right." She said firmly, nodding.

"Yeah, got it cheap too. It's cozy." Natasha said, smiling as she stepped into the house, holding the door open for Pearl.

Rosabella headed up to the room, stretching and relaxing.

"It's Baton, remember? They see two or more people walking in the generally same direction, they just assume." Emma pointed out.

"Well, maybe I can make some calls, see if I can find someone that can help you get a good fight." Ceria offered.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:05 am
"Rebuilt? The office has been unused for a while but it's still in good position, and the training facilities here are top-notch." Cybil said.

Pearl smiled and walked in, looking around.

Tigra chuckled to herself as she snuck up on Gilla.

"Fair enough." Taura said with a chuckle.

"Would be no... no good. Don't think any in city strong enough to face me." Grunt said as she finished another drink, leaning against Ceria.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:44 am
"Yeaaaah, but I'm gunna do this right, so there's gunna be changes I want, don't worry about it, I'll take care of everything." Janine assured Cybil.

The house was decently furnished, not much in the way of decorations, but well laid out and with good quality furniture.

Rosabella turned and sat down on the bed, crossing her legs thoughtfully.

Emma yawned, "Man, good fight, good food, good bed. Nice."

"Oh I'm sure there's at least a few, you just haven't found them yet, just keep looking." Ceria said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:05 pm
"Fair enough, just be sure to pass anything too major by me." Cybil said, deciding to trust her mentor.

"It's certainly cozy." Pearl said as she took a look around.

"Hey, Gilla, have you been doing your mouth exercises?" Tigra said with a grin, grabbing the woman from behind.

"Yeah..." Taura said, thinking.

"Maybe..." Grunt said, thinking... somewhat.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:29 pm
Janine nodded, heading to the door, "Sounds good boss!" She said playfully.

"Well, It came pre-furnished, I only saw pictures but it's nice I think?" Natasha said, nodding lightly.

Rosabella glanced up at her two girls, looking at them through her glasses, smiling slightly at their antics.

Emma sighed, relaxing on the bed, "Damn, this thing's comfy."

"Well, I'll tell you what, I'll make a few calls around town, I know quite a few people that do fights, most of them more serious than ours here, so maybe I can find someone for you, sound good?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:39 am
Cybil nodded and took a seat to get things sorted such as sending out messages, sending Janice the information she needed, and keeping her secret overlord updated.

Janice stood once Janine reemerged from the chief's office.

"Yeah, looks like it." Taura said.

"Hopefully Moxxie lady's new ring bring stronger people..." Grunt said, having another drink.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:46 am
Janine gestured Janice to her as she stepped out of Cybil's office, heading to the HERS area of the station.

Emma sighed happily, closing her eyes and relaxing in the bed.

Ceria smiled gently, "I'm sure she will, Moxxie always finds the best fighters." She said happily.

Corvina opened her eyes, deep within a vault hidden away near the base of the Blue Queen's tower. She stood, stretching as she opened her eyes, looking around for her servants.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:46 am
Janice nodded and followed Janine.

Taura grinned and dove onto the bed, "Hey, make some room."

"Like dark boxer woman." Grunt said drunkenly, thinking about the one person in the city who has beaten her in a fight.

Sidra excitedly hurried to the vault, having flooded the area around said vault to make herself more at home while she waited for her mistress to reawaken.

Meanwhile, further up in the tower, Nieva was led by several of the Blue Queen's puppets towards the woman's inner chamber, her mind already mostly gone thanks to the traps littered around the huge tower.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:52 am
Janine headed to the HERS offices, looking around, muttering to herself about improvements.

Emma yelped, scooting over just in time as Taura hit the bed, "Hey! Watch it!" She said, slugging Taura in the shoulder.

"Hmmm, do you mean Morgan?" Ceria said thoughtfully.

Corvina looked around, frowning softly, magical wards keeping the water out of her inner chambers, but it was easy to see the water pressing against the magical barriers.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:56 pm
Jenny hummed to herself as she smoked in the old HERS backroom, hoping to get some privacy so she could think.

"Hey, we're gonna have to share anyways, and might as well keep your reflexes tested while I'm at it." Taura said with a grin.

"Think that name, yes." Grunt said.

"Morning!" Sidra said excitedly, her lower half shifting to her human form so the could actually fit in to meet with Corvina.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:22 am
A gunshot snapped the joint right out of Jenny's mouth and Janine walked into the room fully, holstering her sidearm. "Out." She said firmly.

Emma rolled her eyes, "Yeah yeah, whatever." She said, shifting to make a bit more room for Taura.

"Oh, well there's not many people as strong as her in the first place, she's a bit of a rare breed." Ceria said.

"What have you been doing while I slept?" Corvina asked, crossing her arms.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games