Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡ || The Spire 2.0 [ Kage's Office ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 7:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
__ Ada had quietly processed the Captain's debriefing to the Arashikage in the few moments she had to do so. 'Now it makes more sense why those officers were so concerned for me today...' She inwardly sighed with regret and noted a due apology for her fellow officers. Kenshin's deeply relieved tone for her sake took her aback. It caused no discomfort, merely surprise. Even so, she maintained her composure and gave him a chance to regain his. Once Kenshin had finished his questions and statements she'd give her reply. "Sir, I apologize. The assigned security detail was delegated to similarly natured tasks and their duties given to officers Vala and Yarugi." Both of the young officers in her care once again raised their salutes to the captain when they were mentioned. Ada continued to say, "I assure you that X is utilizing them as supplementary protection for my sake to the best of his abilities." Her gaze focused on the file Kenshin was studying regarding Selina's whereabouts. 'Kenshin has not been this tense since we were preparing to fight Sandayu...' However, for Ada this stirred courage before fear. She honestly felt that she could trust him, perhaps more so than anyone she had known in her whole life, to protect everyone and put a stop to this one called Antioch. She'd do her best to support the team he had gathered around him thus far and trusted her subordinates to do the same. Ada's gaze turned more directly upon Kenshin and she declared with conviction in her voice, "We will follow your command, Captain Kosei." Ada gave the admirable man one more salute with Yarugi and Vala following suit.

Ada was only still following hunches and sketchy leads on her case. What's more, it wasn't considered by most as more than a "personal project" of hers. She wouldn't deny that, though. With innocent lives lost and in danger, such as her dear friend's, she'd not hesitate to shift her focus to a better cause. Before she finally lowered her salute she'd comment, "Please, just call me-" That was when a rambunctious avian began making a ruckus at the far end of the lobby. As the spitefully beautiful parrot rambled her name and undesirable adoptive surname she felt her composure begin to slip. The timing was superbly weak as she was about to ask Kenshin to refrain from addressing her as Rio. Vala infallibly noticed the shift in Ada due to their spiritual connection and subtly nudged Yarugi. Admittedly, he had long since began daydreaming and was literally on auto-pilot as far as anyone was concerned. However, the nudge certainly snapped him back to reality and the parrot's cawing of Ada's name really brought it full circle. "Ngh." He grunted, and Vala just rolled her eyes at his inaction. Instead she took charge, as usual, "Still your mind, sensei. Allow us to do as you have trusted us to do." The young officer stepped away from the group to investigate the bird while Yarugi stayed back with Ada. 'She's grown...' Ada felt a sense of humility now befall her as her student reminded her of the tenets she had given as the basis of their training. Vala kept Captain Kosei's warning about Ada being the target of a dangerous criminal so she'd limit any chances she'd take. As she approached the window she held out her left hand toward the parrot and activated her Shearing technique. Many ghastly chords of her konton chakra reached through the glass to bind it, and then she'd open the window to investigate. One of the spirit chords would throw the parrot's letter to Yarugi for him to pass to the one it was addressed to. She'd keep the bird restrained until given further orders. Her distrusting gaze was firmly fixed on the creature as she even attempted to invoke the Eye Mind Reading technique to seek out any secrets that might be clumped within it's tiny head.

User Image

×TITLE: Konin】○【RANK: S-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 2】○【SPEED: 6】○【REFLEX: 6】○【FORTITUDE: 4】○【CHAKRA: 1840 || 1840】○【STAMINA: 1570 || 1570

Technique(s) Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Technique(s) Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects: [Here]

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

AdaXYarugiVala

Ephemeral Ozymandias
NecroPlant

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 6:41 am
User Image

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I don't need to face my demons; they are with me all the time. Throuoh the foo inside mv head I see the world iust fine.
I don't need to face my demons; they are with me all the time. Through the fog inside my head I see the world just fine.
B - R A N K B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E J I T O N / R A I U

I don't need to solve my problems; they're the only thing that's mine.

[Location:] Arashigakure: The Spire

Apathy hadn't completely taken over, as was shown by the pang of sorrow I felt at the sight of Hakanai and Lilja through the fog. The guilt of leaving her behind left the moment I even thought of it, but the hollow pit remained. I'd loved her, at one point. I guessed that feeling hadn't necessarily changed, but circumstance meant I'd had to move on. I said nothing as she signed to me and then faded away, leaving silence to reign for the time being.

A bell resounded through the makeshift city, jolting me back to reality, and not a moment later, Toso appeared nearby. Or... I assumed it was Toso anyway. Now he was old instead of a child. Huh. First Unki, the red-headed girl--both red-headed girls, actually--, Toso, then whatever happened with my railgun. The hell was happening? Putting the thoughts aside, I dispersed my clones to regain their memories and turned to face Toso as he spoke, although I only half listened as I experienced through the shock that one of the clones had gone through. My gaze drifted toward the south, where it had been fighting one of the ice beasts. Axel had been stabbed... by me? Or a copy of me that stank of a pride I didn't like. At one point I'd been prideful, and maybe I still was to any extent, and I had been angry enough with the boy to try to kill him when he attacked my pride, but... this just felt wrong. Did I look that way in Toso's eyes? Did I look that way in my own eyes?

I dragged my attention back to Toso as a door formed from thin air. Back to the office then.

In the lobby through the door, there were several new faces present. New, as in they hadn't been there before, because I recognized the captain of the police force, and what I assumed was his right hand, from the streets. The other two were entirely new. Toso, for his part, completely ignored the captain and acknowledged only the gray-haired male, Kojiro. I followed after the Arashikage as he led the way to his office proper, where the apparently elderly man collapsed in his seat with an exasperated sigh at the sight of the work waiting there for him. I offered a small, sympathetic grin. "It never ends does--?"

The captain had followed us into the room, speaking up immediately, my presence subsequently dismissed by the man. Again. Ah, what a great feeling, to be ignored. I understood well being in a rush, but clearly the Arashikage was already attending to someone. There was little I hated more from my time as Raikage than someone shoving themselves between myself and a guest. Still, whatever it was sounded important. Something about a criminal named Antioch that had escaped during a rescue of kidnapped civilians. Evidently someone was still missing? I stood aside as the man commanded the office, immediately diverted his attention to his subordinates without waiting for an answer from the Kage, waiting for them to finish their conversation or at least move it elsewhere. My mouth drew thin in annoyance and I glanced at Toso once more, curious of his reaction.

Although, I supposed I shouldn't be too upset. I was a stranger to them, and there were more pressing matters to attend to than whether or not I would be any use in the village's defense.

It's the shift that I'm afraid of. Darkness is benign. It's fine...

Current Stats:
• Strength: [2] x Speed: [3]
• Reflex: [3] x Fortitude: [0]

Active Effects:
• 'Old' Injuries - Speed reduced by [1]. [Inactive 3/20]
• Liberation - B-rank - Feelings of guilt are suppressed. [Lasts until Kai'd.]
• Backfire Bigshot - Ninjutsu act as [1] rank stronger. However, they backfire when used, inflicting the initial amount of damage or effect on the user.

Techniques Used:
• Rip Tide | Rank B | Complex - Strength: A - Speed: S+
The user holds their blade toward their foe and uses their opposite hand to support the blade. Channeling chakra into their attacks they release a furious volley of thrusts. For each rank of the technique the number of thrusts are increased by three. These thrusts can be divided among enemies or focused on a single enemy. The chakra that flows from the thrusts create sharp waves of chakra that impact those foes targeted. Foes stricken by an individual wave are effected by concussive damage that knocks them back five feet. This technique gains a [1] point increase in speed per rank of the technique.
• Magnetic Manipulation - Various E-rank uses
• Iron Sand Gathering Assault [ Satetsu Kesshuu ] | Rank B
This technique gathers a great volume of iron sand and compresses it into a high-density shape. This greatly increases the hardness, creating a gigantic steel-like weapon in an instant. The weight and size of these shapes are so great, they can easily shatter bedrock and break through most defenses with one hit. Because the weapon is made out of iron sand, the shape can be whatever the user wants, and can even be changed during the fight. This allows the user to create the best weapon for the fight, by taking into account the opponent's abilities and the surrounding environment. This weapon can break through up to S-Rank defenses.

Current Objectives:
• Speak with Toso.

Items of Note:

NecroPlant
Regalina Kaicho
Ephemeral Ozymandias
Kazuma Of The Wind
Kondo Kaicho

tab .CHAKRA : 1210 / 1210 .STAMINA : 1320 / 1320
                                          tab .XP : 1820 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Decent .INJURIES : None .STATUS : None

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Rash Dragon

Enduring Husband

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 7:35 am
User ImageUser Image

There hadn't been much the young boy could do in a situation like this. Hearing everything, seeing everyone, but no words came from his mouth. Nothing had been directed towards him for their to be any kind of validation returned; however, this did not stop his mind from gathering information on all that was happening around him. Through some moments, he believed he knew what was going on, though other moments he was as lost as a boat in the ocean with no wind.

----------------------------------------------
[ Chakra: 560 ]|[ Stamina: 670 ]|[ Bloodline | Bukijutsu ]
Ephemeral Ozymandias
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 6:46 pm

User Image

pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Shonen Heart

Toso 'listened' to Kenshin as he opened a cabinet and began penning something with one hand while reviewing the papers before him in a calculative manner. Rather than address Kenshin immediately he'd lean over the desk and almost as if having singled out Kaileer he'd usher him in if he believed himself intruding on the conversation that Kenshin was trying to start. Or well conversation was probably a bit too generous, and exchange of information it seemed. Toso would point down to a sheet of paper with the exclusivity of his attention centered on the situation that was Kaileer's "I just need you to sign your signature of consenting to reenlistment here. You'll begin as a chunnin provisional. Since your dismissal wasn't a natural one like Soraru you will need to partake in the chunnin exams for the formal title and fulfill the written requirements expected of an academy graduate." Kenshin was no doubt likely irritated by the fact he was being snubbed when evidently 'time was of the essence as he believed' but before he could huff it was as though Toso himself anticipated he would and interject if there was a sentence he was capable of interjecting.

The sound of ice rattling in a glass and a liquid being poured in it. Eye contact of the direct kind had yet to occur with the Captain in the slightest. "Officer Kosei. If that is who you are. Five years. It's been five long years since you've last shown your face around me namako, and the one thing that gets you to step foot in this 'accursed' place is wanting to know where I sent one of my advisories, namako. An advisory that is quite literally affiliated with your department. A registered individual of said department itself. A department with an extensive amount of human resources and documentation that would make such a task literal childs play but you come to my office to ask me personally." the sound of a bottle hit hard wood as the bottom of the glass settled. "Inadvertantly this 'situation' is cause enough for you to indirectly make the statement that its 'too much' for you to handle. Enough for you to tolerate an audience with the man you loathe the most."

Before Kenshin could grow even more impatient with the Kage's known airbagginess Toso would fan out the paper he had in his possession as his eyes moved in a rather somewhat unnatural way gathering and processing information in a way that Ada might believe to strike similar to how something/someone like X would with rapid movements of ones pupils. The Arashikage's facial expressions growing sour. "I assigned Selina to be a partial ambassador for the yokai. I'm not sure if you're aware of this by the AYIP bill passed a majority vote and they're being integrated into Arashigakure as civilians and quite possibly even shinobi in the future. I'm not Ms.Rosewaters keeper, her tasks as the head of special affairs is organizing peaceful and mutual beneficial communications both in and out of Arashi. Where this has lead her locationally I've no notion but you're free to peruse through her plans and projects cabinet. If she isn't here in the village then she's no doubt out 'there' doing one of those. Namako"

It was right around this time that Toso unraveled the letter. After having read the aether leylines report of the occurrences that happened at the airships dockyard. If there was a face that could be made that could express, frustration, regret, disappointment, sadness, and anger it would be here. "I do not fear what the future has in store for me and I hope that fate can bring us together once more, father.

With love,
                                        Satoshi
                                        A darkness flooded into Toso's eyes one of tiredness and also one of...well...something indiscernible. Saiken's corrosive slime engulfed the letter from the torrent of emotions and the glass in the opposite hand was gripped tight enough to crack but not shatter. It would then be irritably slammed back atop the desk. Maybe it was all the additional aches and pains of his transformation but the Arashikage stood up stared out the window and emitted an aura that could only be expressed as livid. "I won't waste any more of your time with displeasantries officer Kosei, I'll answer further inquires concisely namako. Unless you require more of me I've a need to ruminate about what kind of punishment is justifiable regarding a special case of rebellious youth.

Clones:
                                        Chakra:x/x❞ ·.¸¸.-& Stamina:x/x❞ ·.¸¸.-& Saiken: 5000/5000,❞ ·.¸¸.-& Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed)19,480/19,480 ❞ ·.¸¸.-& Exp: 8000+

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs&-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.-&Passives&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        Stats:
                                        • Strength ► 6
                                        →→ [8] Cloak
                                        • Speed ► 6
                                        →→ [8] Cloak
                                        • Agility ► 6
                                        →→ [8] Cloak
                                        • Endurance ► 6
                                        →→ [8] Cloak , [12] Advanced Cloak

Style Training:
                                        ○ Advanced Whirlwind Training {Jiyūgata Senpū}
                                        All Speed Bonuses Granted from Jiyūgata Senpū are mirrored in Reflex
                                        ○ Switchblade {Jiyūgata Senpū}
                                        Once per post, ignore speed detriment caused by a Jiyūgata Senpū technique
                                        ○ Perfecting Balance {Jiyūgata Senpū}
                                        Soft Physical Use Grants a Temp 0.1 Speed Enhancement for the duration of combat, cannot be unbalanced unless with an attack exceeding current max soft physical knowledge.
                                        ○ Corrupted Wind Training {Soul Slayer}
                                        The user has become familiarized with their weapon and how to swing it in order to create powerful bursts of wind. The user is able to use fuuton techniques that require fans with their scythe.
                                        ○ Conditioned Physique {Teikiatsu}
                                        Simple Bukijutsu require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique.
                                        ○ Stroke of Genius {Sumi-Efude}
                                        The user may mold and reproduce any ink techniques in this style without the need of hand signs. Additionally, fuuin can be reproduced with the brush and ink without requiring hand signs. Single instances of gathering concentrations outside of techniques in this style are doubled capping at the users maximum limit.
                                        ○ Order Secret: Redirection {Arcane Knight}
                                        The user's tireless training with the Shield as a part of their everyday combat kit has taught them to effortlessly direct the force of an opponent's strike so that any of their added descriptive strength being used when interacting with a shield is nullified.
                                        ○ Order Secret: Arcane Wisdom {Arcane Knight}
                                        he user has mastered their chakra during combat. This focus and chakra control allows the user to deflect ninjutsu with complex formless or shield techniques equal to the rank of the ninjutsu.
                                        ○ Devil Fang {Jaryu}
                                        The user is able to pay the cost of a technique twice once every three posts. When this is done, the user can release the technique twice at the cost of a single activation, allowing them to overwhelm a single target with ease. This may be done while dual wielding but must pay 1.5x the reserves to do so.
                                        ○ Venomous Fangs Fang {Jaryu}
                                        The user's attacks drain the target of stamina equal to the rank of stamina applied to techniques they are stricken with.
                                        ○ Elemental Doubling {Elemental Channeling}
                                        Two Elements Applicable
                                        ○ Elemental Body Flickering {Elemental Channeling}
                                        Elemental Shunsin don't consume ninjutsu slots
                                        ○ Combining Elemental Training {Elemental Channeling}
                                        Bloodline Applicable
                                        ○ Duality {Tendou}
                                        Allows the practitioner to substitute feet for hands in any Taijutsu technique when learned, and vice-versa. Techniques function the same, regardless of how useful the result may be. Training is typically completed either through meditation or repetition of physical training; in the latter case, this training takes an extra post to complete.
                                        • Sum-Efude(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                        • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                        • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                        • Class Everything: +6
                                        • Class Bloodline: +6
                                        • Class Ninjutsu: +8
                                        • Brushing Up: Fuuin Made With a Brush is reduced by [10] otherwise Increased by [5]
                                        • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                        • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.-&Disciplines&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        •Heritage Keystone

•Legendary Worker

•Erudite Scholar

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used&-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.-&Equipment&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        ~Head~
                                        ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C {Windy Marble: Allows manifest to breath air}
                                        ~Body~
                                        ΦKitai No Ito: Anata ga watashi o satta omoide {Fancy Thread: The Memories You Left Me} {Total Scroll holding Capacity : 480 - 120 = 360 Remaining Estimated Capacity} Extension Of: Kitai no Ito: Master Artists Celestial Armory
                                        [Contents]:
                                        Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                        Φ Suiton Brush
                                        Φ Normal Brush x2
                                        Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                        Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                        Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [Equipped]
                                        Φ[Original Coat] {Arsenal of The Sleight of Hand:Empty}
                                        Φ Empty Expansions Paper [4] {Paper}
                                        Φ [10 Moderate Food Pills]
                                        Φ Modoro Gumo
                                        Φ Tower Shield: Water {Degraded: C}
                                        Φ Kite Shield: Water {C}
                                        Φ Jonin Scroll: #1 (Capacity -40)
                                        Φ Jonin Scrolls: #2 (Capacity -40)
                                        Φ Jonin Scrolls: #3 (Capacity -40)
                                        ~Hands~
                                        ΦRight Ring Finger: Sumi-Bozu {Equipped}
                                        ΦChakra Dispersal Gloves: {Equipped}
                                        ~Waist~
                                        Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                        •Moth Blend x2
                                        •Slippery Blend x2
                                        •Mending Blend x2
                                        •Jonin Scroll #4
                                        •Jonin Scroll #5
                                        ~Scrolls~
                                        Φ Jonin Scrolls x4:
                                        1-[Contents]:
                                        •Canvas Tents [x2]
                                        2-[Contents]: Nature Summoning Water: S
                                        3-[Contents]:
                                        4-[Located In Former Raikage's Office]: Used For Contract
                                        Co-signers:
                                        Shiro Chosokabe
                                        Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo
                                        ~Feet~
                                        Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.-&Titles&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        Grandmaster: Chef: Seafood Specialist
                                        Grandmaster: Weaponsmith
                                        Grandmaster: Scrollery
                                        Grandmaster: Armorsmith
                                        Grandmaster: Toxicologist
                                        Grandmaster: Pharmacist
                                        Grandmaster: Technologist
                                        Apprentice: Enchanter
                                        Apprentice: Botany
                                        Master: Mining
                                        ❞ ·.¸¸.-&Trivia&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot/boiling water.
                                        Combat Knowledge:
                                        φ Brush
                                        φ Critical Thinking
                                        φ Fluid Martial Arts
                                        φ Tentacles
                                        φ Senbon
                                        φ Scythe
                                        φ Chopsticks
                                        φ Shield
                                        φ Whip
                                        φ Long-Staff
                                        φ Wire
                                        φ Knives
                                        φ Short-Staff
                                        φ Shuriken
                                        φ Spear
                                        φ Scissors
                                        φ Tonfa
                                        φ Pipe
                                        φ Umbrella
                                        φ Hammer

φ 6' 1 ft, 181lbs: A.k.A~Ika-Sensei, Inkwell-san, Devil-squid

φ Fukusei; Sumi Nise Bunshin : Replication: Fake Clone Ink φ
                                        • 1: Dirt
                                        • 2: Marble
                                        • 3: Arashikage's Desk
                                        • 4: Steel

Ephemeral Ozymandias
                                        Royal Taorito
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 11:02 am
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Kenshin was relieved that Ada agreed to accompany him in finding Selina. He assumed as much would be true for Kojiro and Zeshin. He did his best to ignore the bothersome messenger parrot and allow Ada's subordinates to tend to it. He continued pensively reviewing Selina's file as Toso addressed Kaileer with a contractual document. When the much more curmudgeonly elderly Arashikage began speaking to him he looked up from Selina's file and closed it before placing it at his side. His ocular veins tensed as he analyzed the Arashikage and confirmed that this was indeed the real Tosokurui Ashi Hojo based on the presence of demonic chakra in his body among other unique aspects of his chakra signature. As a result, the Byakugan intensified his overall visage as he listened to Toso berate and belittle him. "Sir, I'm not only here to ask where Selina is. I'm here to impress on you the gravity of the threat Antioch poses to this village. I advise you to give the police force more latitude and deploy more ANBU agents than usual around the village to assist us with this particular case." The police captain's tone was dignified and calm as he stated this request. He gritted his teeth and meditated for the benefit of the village's safety as what he was requesting was far above the usual CORE protocol. He did not want his message to be left at the bottom of the mail pile for too long while Antioch was on the loose potentially posing a severe terroristic threat. His eyes sharpened as he continued his response after a brief but tense pause. "I also advise that you not question my capabilities while I'm fighting this war against anarchy for you. Less than an hour ago I watched two of our innocent citizens be blown to pieces and did everything in my power to release over a dozen hostages. And to test my patience and humility I have to step into his office and watch you waddle about disgracing everything I've fought for with your irreverence. I'm bound by law and honor to obey your commands, but you've lost my respect." Kenshin wanted to express further contempt but chose not to as time was immensely limited. He fought and bled in two wars against the UHV and Kogarashi only to have Toso spit in his face by seceding from his nation without even asking for his loyal counsel. The sannin would sooner allow himself to be consumed by maggots before letting Toso's foolishness jeopardize the safety of the populace to Antioch. He looked over at the collection of Selina's diplomacy planning files that Toso referenced. As Toso clearly became disturbed by whatever one of his letters said he stepped over to examine them. After a few moments, he was able to find her schedule which indicated that she should be in the Land of Fire at this time. When Toso asked if he had any further questions he shook his head. "I don't. I'll be taking this squadron of officers to help me locate Selina while my other lieutenants remain in the village. I pray that you provide them with additional directives to contain the terrorism emergency while we're away. Also, lieutenant Kojiro Kanzaki's file is also on your desk with a title promotion recommendation from me." After he spoke, his eyes turned dark blue and overwhelmed the pale white in the activation of his tenseigan. He used his Tenseigan's incredible ocular range to search over the Land of Fire. Once he managed to lock onto the area that Selina might be in the bowed deeply and formally to Toso and Kaileer before standing erect once again. "I'll never rest until Antioch is behind bars and your village is purged of criminals, Lord Arashikage." Kenshin spoke resolutely as his Tenseigan focused and rested on Toso. He then quickly turned on his heel and stepping out of the office. He gestured for the APD officers to follow him.

Exit.

×TITLE: Sannin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 09】▰【SPEED: 09】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 09】▰【CHAKRA: 4,490 || 4,490】▰【STAMINA: 3,350 || 3,350▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Byakugan Status:
• Inactive
Tenseigan Status:
• Active
Human Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.
Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
Thundering Justice | Lightning-based techniques used by the Hatake are granted a concussive blast in the form of a sonic boom upon impact. This concussive blast has a range of five feet per rank of the parent technique. Those within the area of the blast have a knock-back effect applied if their body rank is lower than the parent technique. In addition, deafness is applied upon impact for two posts.
Tsunami of Justice | Kenshin gains access to the water element.
Ionic Blade | The user's bukijutsu and basic combat weapon strikes may be made complex to add their lightning element to the attacks. This causes tiered paralysis on contact equal to the rank of the technique it is paired with.
Blessings of Valor | As a world-famous hero, you are forever bestowed with an extra reward in arc, timeskip, and guildwide events.
Short-Circuiting Juken | For an additional amount of chakra that is half of the amount spent for the original technique, Hatake chidori raiton can be applied to complex juken techniques to inject the enemy's body with lightning. The Hatake's chidori raiton inflicts a tier of full-body paralysis that is equivalent to the technique's rank up to the second tier. This paralysis lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts. Applying Chidori chakra to the Juken consumes a second offensive activation.
Storm Sage | Lightning techniques cast while in sage mode and when enhanced by nature chakra burn brighter and inflict a tier of blindness that is equivalent to the technique's rank. This blindness lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts.
Stern Spirit | Reiken no Michi virtue states cost one rank less in stamina to activate and maintain. The stamina cost of the virtue states cannot be reduced beyond this.

Nuibari Attributes
Infinite Needles | While Nuibari functions perfectly fine as a long, thin blade that sits between a Jian and a Foil. It's comprised of infinite, instantly replenishing needles. If an opponent is stabbed, the blade will leave several needles inside of the opponent. It also never runs out of string either, with one at the base of the weapon, and one attached to each needle. Similarly, unhindered, the weapon always comes back when thrown for the techniques below, and can be pulled to the user free of activation via its wire so long as
the nigh-invisible string is not cut.
Thread the Needle | This skill increases the speed of the wielder moderately while Nuibari is wielded.

Discipline & Cross Class Attributes
Expert: Rapier | The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, or two if dual wielding, to apply this focus toward with examples such as Katana, Spear, Bows or even Dual Daggers. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense.
Mystic Hero | The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Signature Style: Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi
Blood Knight | Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
Dedicated Disciple | A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. In addition, these masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.

1. Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi
2. Tetsunami Ryu
3. Reiken no Michi

Weapon Specs
Weapon Name: Getsuruitō
Weapon Type: Katana & Rapier [ Reiken Spirit Sword ]
Weapon Size: 38 Inches Total | 30 Inch Blade | 8 Inch Hilt
Style Categorization: Medium Sword
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs
Stat Increase: +2 Speed
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Description: Getsuruitō (月涙刀, Moon Tear Sword) is a legendary sword that was reworked and merged with the standard-issue Kumogakure Police Department officer rapier commissioned to Kenshin Kosei named Purity. The original form of the sword is a steel and dark blue katana with a bronze crossguard and dragonhead handle. It also has a rapier form that was refined from Purity and is entirely constructed from steel with a dark blue handle and basket hilt. The katana and rapier forms are the same size and constructed of the same materials. Getsuruito was considered a legendary artifact by the people of Seizan as it was wielded by an ancient general. When the rusted blade was awarded by the locals to Kenshin Kosei he discovered that it had the unique ability to merge with and empower one other weapon. When the katana was reworked to its fullest potential it had the abilities of his own weapon in addition to incredible lightning abilities.
Ability Summary:
Righteous Sword of the Sentinel [ Senchineru no Seigi no Ken ] | Rank E | Bloodline | Spiritual
All forms of Hyuuga techniques including the gentle fist can be used through the sword for the 10 posts that this technique is active. This means that strikes involving the blade cause physical damage including stab wounds as well as seal tenketsu points and any other effects of the technique used through the sword. An additional 5 chakra can be applied to the blade to prevent it from causing physical damage from thrusting but instead seal tenketsu points and inflict pain similar to a stab wound in the area struck but slashing attacks can still cause damage. Half the resource cost of techniques from the rapier style of Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi applied allows the technique to carry the tenketsu sealing effects of a same-rank palm strike such as a B-Rank carrying 64 Palms effects. Getsuruito must be in its rapier form to use this ability and 5 chakra can be spent upon activation of this technique to transform it as such. The Righteous Sword of the Sentinel technique has a 10 post duration before necessitating re-activation and costs an E-Rank amount of chakra. The initial activation of this technique consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not.

Smiting Blade of the Night Watch [ Naitō Otchi no Sumittinguburēdo ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Spiritual
When this technique is activated it crackles violently with night blue lightning for the entire duration. The electricity from the blade also forms bolts of lightning over the body of the user and appears to supercharge them. Whenever the blade is swung or thrust over the duration the user can fire a concentrated blast of ten bolts of lightning to accompany the strike equal to the rank applied but for only half the cost to initiate the technique. Hatake, Raiu, and Sage enhanced lightning can pass through the blade and apply to these lightning bolts. The bolts cause a thunderously deafening sonic boom and can inflict tier 2 burns upon direct contact with the lightning. Additionally, these lightning bolts can be freely applied to all complex bukijutsu for no action cost to smite enemies. The only action cost is when the technique is activated and all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not consume actions and only chakra. This ability can be used in both forms of Getsuruito.

Draconic Sabre of Moon Sundering [ Getsu Sandaringu no Dorakonikku Seibā ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Complex
This is the original ability of the ancient Getsuruito blade and thus requires the original katana form. 5 chakra can be spent to transform the blade to its original form upon activation of this technique. Crackling and thunderous dark blue lightning can be applied to the katana's edge at any rank and the same lightning can form a dragon head formed from electricity over the body of the user for 10 posts. This allows all spiritual techniques the sword comes into contact with to be slashed through and even cut in half at the same rank despite the complex nature of the technique. For half of the original cost to activate the technique a same-rank spiritual electrical energy slash can be sent out from the slash of the blade. This same cost can be applied to any complex bukijutsu to achieve the same effect. The original 10 post activation of this ability consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities do not.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

NecroPlant

Royal Taorito

Kazuma of the Wind

Kondo Kaicho

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 1:58 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

{Enter}
Once more, Unki leaves Storm Palace but does so in company of a young lady she trusts deeply to vouche for her if fate should again have her sneeze (which she did sneeze again, somewhere along the walk toward the Spire). Now putting up with a third transformation the little Empress was chucked back into her childish form once more against her wishes. Her favored assistant, Momi Morimatsu, took the journey with Unki mostly to soothe the impending hardship that could stem from the need to be serious and possibly becoming unbearably cute that her endeavors couldn't be taken seriously enough.
"It's a nice day. Not even Shiro liked being confined to his quarters for too long, no matter how quiet. We should invite Toso to take this matter somewhere where we can breathe." Momi said, courteously however drly, to the top of Unki's head just over the edge of a plastic clipboard in her arms.
Unki didn't reply aside from a brisk nod. She was busy wadding and un-wadding one of her trailing sleeves with their entry to the Spire. It wasn't until the little Empress and her handler was inside did things shift for Unki. Not age-wise, no. Unki dawdled about on her trip to the Elevator with Momi behind. One sleeve was nearly a crumpled mess beside its twin as both now trailed along on the floor. The thought occurred to Momi of how there were probably fewer benefits to working for a child Empress than she could have ever imagine, as she swept Unki's train of purple sleeves into the elevator with her foot.

Why, Unki was now almost too short to press the appropriate button in the elevator. She could barely reach the right button on the tip of her toes. Momi, showing no heed to her Lady's transformation, wordlessly tapped the button to the top floor. Unki sang along as she eyeballed the guide to the Spire's Elevator, "tippy top, tippy top. ♪ As the doors close, Unki poked the button to the second floor: the Nursery.
"I wanna see the little babies play, Momi-chan."
"That's not on the schedule." . Momi was beginning to feel like a prim and polished, upstanding monochromatic tree to a little child at play. If only the polished tree had a leash on child. Unki whined and slouched before looking back up at the elevator guide panel. A sound of a syllable started on her tongue. "L-leisure Suite" "Don't." "I'm JUST READING!"" She says, snapping on a lie and viciously smacked one button to the 6th floor Casino.

A couple elevator stops later Momi and Unki arrive. For two who were scrambling about in the elevator they pair looked normal. Any cameras present in the chakra elevator would have captured Momi's struggle to restrain Unki from running out to the Nursery, rolling out into the Casino, and press any further buttons. It seems the little Empress was looking to go out with a big bang and fulfill her wildest wishes. But, under Momi's watch and out in the open again the little Unki took a seat on a bench in the waiting room. Momi beside her. "I still say should have suggested an alternative location."
It wasn't just yet their turn. Momi and Unki's timing was almost opportune. Unki could have had the chance to stick her tongue out at Mr. Kenshin but the fates wouldn't allow such an ill-fated meeting to cost her a loyal friend of the Empire.

Momi wears her hair short and feathered in the back above her neck. Her hair is ivory white and her hooded, narrow eyes are green like pine needles. Today, Momi is wearing a knee length dress with a flowing, pleated skirt. The top and skirt match featuring narrow, black and white vertical stripe print pattern. The top is a sleeveless vest with a stark, thin black lining defining the divide between dress and top. Momi also wears a long sleeved, collared white shirt under her top. She wears very few in terms of accessories. She keeps an ink pen handy above her left ear and a pin below her left shoulder, on her vest, is visible.
The pin is a small, ornate white opal disc with a hole through the center. Pins like this are worn exclusively by people specially close to the Empress or members of the Amano family employed directly by the empire. The only difference between Momi's pin and those of the Amano household is that hers lacks a cloud-like wreath.

-
Sprightly Youth:
•You've become young and are practically a toddler-aged no more than 6. Your henge and any other transformative abilities that would adjust your age are unsuccessful. While you have become young and full of energy you also get significantly more distracted and it's difficult to maintain focus without becoming easily distracted as youths do. Thus molding chakra has become a trial in of itself. For the duration of the cycle and while you remain in Arashi.
+500 Max Stamina
-500 Max Chakra
{min. 100}

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
Storm // Chūnin / S-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 2230 // 2270 | [1730/1730] // Stamina: 2290 / 2290 | [2790 / 2790]

┆Chakra Used: ┇0┇Stamina Used ┇#┇
┆Remaining┆Chakra:┇2,230┇Stamina┇#┇

Passive Status Increases: 6 Cap
• Strength ► 4
• Speed ► 5
• Agility ►4
•Endurance ► 5

ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
    *-------*﹢ *****

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ
ΞΞ Passives, Attributes, and Trainings ΞΞ

Passives

Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
    ﹢B-rank:: Bloodline use reduction casting cost by [10]
    PA: Ease of Burdens: -5 chakra or stamina for specific technique 'path' usage (Taijutsu).
    ﹢Taika no Jutsu [ Fireproof Technique ] Rank: C :: Katon Listing

Attributes

﹢Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
    Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques. ( Refers to actual heat; not damage dealt by fire or fire techniques. )

tab
Training
tab
Buki :: Weapon
Sobagai Deba Sentou::
Two-fer-One:: The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons without paying the cost. This still requires the activation be utilized.
Trick Technique: Blade’s Edge Rank: B :: Training
Description: The user has learned to utilize projectile weapons with this style, allowing their small projectile weapons to be interchangeable with small weapons for this style. All projectile weapons used in this manner gain a slight speed increase for each rank of formless training with projectiles. This increase only applies to techniques from this style.
tab
Omoi Inshu
Fortuitous Bracing - Rank: B :: Training
Description: The user has learned to block with their weapons more effectively, keeping their body from eating the reverberation that comes with such powerful attack and defenses clashing. The user's defensive techniques acquire a heavy increase to fortitude.

Training: 1,000,000 blows Rank: A :: Training
Description: Learning to use their weapons in various methods, this training allows formless Tonfa strikes to treat armor as one tier lower, reducing light armor to nothing.
tab
Tai :: Training
tab
Freestyle Whirlwind
Acrobatic Mastery : Rank: D :: Training
Description: Having practiced their art with great concentration, the user has learned to change direction of their whorl technique.After this training is complete, the user may use up to one technique per post that would lower the descriptive ranks affecting their speed without suffering that reduction. The user gains the ability to use Somersault to evade once every three post without it consuming an activation, but only against opponents whose body rank is at or lower than the user’s
Perfecting Balance : Rank: C :: Training
Description: Due to their various training requiring parkour style actions, the user is more stable. This training allows the user to withstand off balancing effects or knock back effects as though they were one rank lower in strength.
Parkour Mastery : Rank: A :: Training
Description: The user becomes one with their momentum, learning how to harness their body as an almost perfect machine. After completing this training, the user’s reflexes gain any and all bonuses afforded to their speed.

The Gentle Art
Combination Training : Rank: S :: Training
Description: Once every three posts, the user is able to deliver a choking or locking technique for no activation when following a successful throwing technique.
Minimum Effort; Maximum Efficiency : Rank: S :: Training
Description: The user's throwing techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique with a minimum cost of 5 stamina.

Small Circle Combatives
Small Circle Principle : Rank: S :: Training
Description: The user has learned to utilize their physical arts with mimimal effort while obtaining equal results. Simple techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique. This training may not be layered with other training that gives reductions of this manner

[quote"Necroplant"]
[quote""]
[quote""]

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Rash Dragon

Enduring Husband

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 2:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

The young boy stood motionless as he watched everything go down. He had no opinion on things, nor would he make even a slight of for-or-against facial expression at this moment. He merely watched the words and movements of those around him produced before his very eyes. And once everything had managed to calm down, the room became quiet. Captain Kosei was leaving, so Zeshin bowed before the others in the room, as he had done upon entering the room and made his way out from behind his captain.

----------------------------------------------
[ Chakra: 560 ]|[ Stamina: 670 ]|[ Bloodline | Bukijutsu ]
Ephemeral Ozymandias
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 6:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Ada chose to handle the messenger parrot's letter at another time. This was an especially easy decision with the Rio family's signatory seal on the small letter. "Please get rid of it, humanely." Ada asked of Vala who simply moved the obnoxious away toward the window from which it came while finishing the hand seals for a terror-inflicting genjutsu. The bird thrashed about and squawked madly for a few more seconds before the window was firmly closed behind it's visage fleeing into the sky. They waited out in the lobby for Kenshin to return from what few who could hear from that far determined to be a rather intense bout of sharp words and reserved judgment. It was rare, practically ironic, to hear Kenshin Kosei on the receiving end of such a concise critique. What Ada could make of their conversation made it clear that they were merely continuing to agree to disagree for everyone's sakes. Hopefully they wouldn't trouble the Arashikage or strain the leader's busy schedule. Obviously he had a lot to sort through if he didn't even seem more than tired about his elderly state of being.

While her attention was elsewhere, Yarugi's shifted to the young cadet who was still standing at attention. "You take this real seriously, eh rookie?" The young man brushed his lighter-colored bangs from his eyes while he barely maintained some simile of professionalism. "Yarugi!" Vala interjected with hushed harshness. Honestly, Yarugi didn't figure Zeshin to answer, but he'd get a reaction eventually- as long as Vala kept out of his business for once, that was. Ada signaled with the raising of her right hand for her subordinates to prepare embark on their urgent assignment. Finally, Yarugi made himself look the part of a respectable APD officer and Royal Guard in training. Vala hardly had to adjust her stature before they followed the Captain.

User Image

×TITLE: Konin】○【RANK: S-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 6】○【SPEED: 6】○【REFLEX: 6】○【FORTITUDE: 6】○【CHAKRA: 1940 || 1940】○【STAMINA: 1570 || 1570

Technique(s) Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Technique(s) Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

AdaXYarugiVala

Ephemeral Ozymandias
NecroPlant
Kondo Kaicho
Kazuma of the Wind

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 1:52 am

User Image

Toso would watch Kenshin and company through the reflection of the large glass pane in front of him. Toso's gaze was fixated in a particular direction. That direction being those of the summoning lands. It was merely a hunch but there were few placed he believed Satoshi could flee and it would be only a matter of when and not where until his stepfather would deliver a proper 'scolding'. "Well Officer Kosei, farewell namako, but know that's a lofty promise to keep. After all, whilst you had your hands full with this Antioch the leyline was assaulted in a terror attack of its own leading in its own casualties. If we disagree on all accounts know that at least there is one thing we agree upon. That this village evidently indeed needs to be purged of what criminal scum that continues to proliferate and I'm beginning to believe that the bars in place are far too easily broken." As Kenshin made his exit. The Arashikage would address both Ada and Kojiro seeing as they were trailing behind the Captain whom had already made most of his way out at this point. "Ms.Rio-Kyuri. Let the Captain know I'll authorize the diverting of more human resources to this Antioch case. Let him know that despite his personal distaste for my person, I still consider his word invaluable even if in his head he believes he was never given the chance to dismiss what soured our relations."

Toso was, of course, referring to the secession. The fact that he'd attained Shiro's signature back then was more than enough for the then Captain to have believed that the Arashikage's mind was already set on independence. He didn't blame the Captain at the time but he recalled receiving viral retorts as opposed to genuine opinion. Kenshin had every right to be upset back then. For Kenshin's words to sting Toso would have had to believe Kenshin had once respected him and true to form this was something he never believed he did. As a matter of fact, back then Toso couldn't even respect himself. The lie he'd told, the position he'd attained on a whim, he was a chef and Kenshin was a soldier. Day and night. Even in his service as a Shinobi Toso only thought of himself and another cog in a cause...and even now. That opinion of himself still remained to a degree. Chasing after dreams and ideologies but being forced to face bitter and cruel realities. The perpetual cycle of what it was to be a shinobi.

Without even turning around on Kojiro's file did a tentacle seemingly appear and stamp atop of it authorization of newfound entitlement this was done if it were the one thing keeping Kojiro tied to the toom. "Maintain peace." Toso said dryly while also in a way that sounded like the words carried a more significant weight to them. As though if Kojiro were to fail at the task of 'maintaining peace' the newly given title would mean nothing and was for show. Presumably, with Kaileer still in the room waiting aside for all the executive nonsense to conclude new nonsense emerged paired with a clipboard wielding embodiment of composure. The question being how long that would last.

Toso would eyeball the youngling empress and simply say "I see."" with an eyebrow raised and lowered knowing why it was that the girl was the way she was. He didn't know how long it would take before that premature ejaculation of his newfound alien chakra would dissipate but hopefully soon as his back was killing him. At least for now the happenings surrounding the office diverted his attentions from the festering inside him filled with parental rage. As if continuing from where he left off he plopped back down into his chair and scatted the documents currently on his desk so they could all be analyzed further rather than rapidly perused. "I see that Unk-nee has become an Unk-chan. State your business namako." Toso would then look to Kaileer he hadn't glanced at the paper he'd provided him as of yet and simply replied to an earlier statement he made earlier "It never does." before diverting his attention back to Unki and her keeper.

Clones:
                                        Chakra:x/x❞ ·.¸¸.-& Stamina:x/x❞ ·.¸¸.-& Saiken: 5000/5000,❞ ·.¸¸.-& Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed)19,480/19,480 ❞ ·.¸¸.-& Exp: 8000+

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs&-.¸¸.·´❞

Stats:
                                        • Strength ► 6
                                        →→ [8] Cloak
                                        • Speed ► 6
                                        →→ [8] Cloak
                                        • Agility ► 6
                                        →→ [8] Cloak
                                        • Endurance ► 6

Style Training:
                                        Soft Physical Use Grants a Temp 0.1 Speed Enhancement for the duration of combat, cannot be unbalanced unless with an attack exceeding current max soft physical knowledge.
                                        The user has become familiarized with their weapon and how to swing it in order to create powerful bursts of wind. The user is able to use fuuton techniques that require fans with their scythe.
                                        The user may mold and reproduce any ink techniques in this style without the need of hand signs. Additionally, fuuin can be reproduced with the brush and ink without requiring hand signs. Single instances of gathering concentrations outside of techniques in this style are doubled capping at the users maximum limit.
                                        The user's tireless training with the Shield as a part of their everyday combat kit has taught them to effortlessly direct the force of an opponent's strike so that any of their added descriptive strength being used when interacting with a shield is nullified.
                                        he user has mastered their chakra during combat. This focus and chakra control allows the user to deflect ninjutsu with complex formless or shield techniques equal to the rank of the ninjutsu.
                                        ○ Devil Fang {Jaryu}
                                        The user is able to pay the cost of a technique twice once every three posts. When this is done, the user can release the technique twice at the cost of a single activation, allowing them to overwhelm a single target with ease. This may be done while dual wielding but must pay 1.5x the reserves to do so.
                                        The user's attacks drain the target of stamina equal to the rank of stamina applied to techniques they are stricken with.
                                        Two Elements Applicable
                                        Bloodline Applicable
                                        ○ Duality {Tendou}
                                        Allows the practitioner to substitute feet for hands in any Taijutsu technique when learned, and vice-versa. Techniques function the same, regardless of how useful the result may be. Training is typically completed either through meditation or repetition of physical training; in the latter case, this training takes an extra post to complete.
                                        • Brushing Up: Fuuin Made With a Brush is reduced by [10] otherwise Increased by [5]
                                        • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

•Heritage Keystone

•Legendary Worker

•Erudite Scholar

~Head~
                                        ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C {Windy Marble: Allows manifest to breath air}
                                        ~Body~
                                        ΦKitai No Ito: Anata ga watashi o satta omoide {Fancy Thread: The Memories You Left Me} {Total Scroll holding Capacity : 480 - 120 = 360 Remaining Estimated Capacity} Extension Of: Kitai no Ito: Master Artists Celestial Armory
                                        [Contents]:
                                        Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                        Φ Suiton Brush
                                        Φ Normal Brush x2
                                        Φ Modoro Gumo
                                        ~Hands~
                                        ~Waist~
                                        •Moth Blend x2
                                        •Slippery Blend x2
                                        •Mending Blend x2
                                        •Jonin Scroll #4
                                        •Jonin Scroll #5
                                        ~Scrolls~
                                        Φ Jonin Scrolls x4:
                                        1-[Contents]:
                                        •Canvas Tents [x2]
                                        3-[Contents]:
                                        Co-signers:
                                        Shiro Chosokabe
                                        Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo
                                        ~Feet~
                                        Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.-&Titles&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        ❞ ·.¸¸.-&Trivia&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        Combat Knowledge:
                                        φ Brush
                                        φ Critical Thinking
                                        φ Fluid Martial Arts
                                        φ Tentacles
                                        φ Senbon
                                        φ Scythe
                                        φ Chopsticks
                                        φ Shield
                                        φ Whip
                                        φ Long-Staff
                                        φ Wire
                                        φ Knives
                                        φ Short-Staff
                                        φ Shuriken
                                        φ Spear
                                        φ Scissors
                                        φ Tonfa
                                        φ Pipe
                                        φ Umbrella
                                        φ Hammer

Ephemeral Ozymandias
                                        Royal Taorito
                                        Regalina Kaicho
                                        Hurrak
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 9:49 am
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

She saw Kenshin. Ada, who surely wouldn't recognize one, small empress if Mr. Kenshin couldn't, and a trail of other avid officers in their wake as they left. Unki probably looked like some run of the mill genin looking for a tutor.
Still, their turn came and Momi kept a hand to the back of her Lady's head to keep her focused as they proceeded into the office. They didn't need another elevator scramble with Unki trying to diverge to another activity. The vibe in the room felt stiff. Behind Toso's desk was someone's tuckered out, silver haired Uncle and Kaileer! The aged man was nearly the spitting image she'd dread Shiro would prematurely wane into. The verbal ticks and the little twist of her name plainly somehow kept Unki on point. Toso acknowledged her. As the evident surprise on her face could suggest, the little Empress didn't expect the silver fox to have figure her out sooner than later.
"To-oji," Unki replied as her mouth curled into a cheeky smile and carried emphasis on this newest suffix. Her smile even made its way to Kaileer with moment's glance. She couldn't be rude to Toso's other guest, "Kaileer-sama". Unki placed herself front and center, some few feet away from Toso's desk so she may give him her most undivided attention. She was a hair short of being taller than the mahogony desk. Her professionalism was beginning to suffer at the first tug on Momi's dress to introduce her,"and this is my Momi. Momi Morimatsu. There. We're all acquainted!" Momi, refusing to waver further to Unki's tiny antics, nodded justly with her very short intro. One arm had her clipboard nestled in the fold of her elbow and the other clicked a pen.
"I have," Unki released Momi' s skirt to count on her fingers, "three, four-ish thingys I would like to say," before the child withdrew her hands to rest behind her back. Her sleeves were getting twisted again. "Momi advised that I be quick to spare you from being cooped up in here. Big item number one," She didn't look eager to begin where was but it was important enough to not forget.
"Shiro and I will be leaving the Storm. I convinced him it's time to return to Kumoga- Kumoito." Unki corrected herself. Kumogakure was the familiar name but things changed, after all. She managed to shove all cheeky jokes aside and speak thoughtfully. Above, Unki could hear Momi scratching her pen to paper on a checklist the little Empress gave her. "Preparations are slow and will keep me here for a little while longer. I knew it would be unfair to just leave without telling our gracious host." The little Empresss was quiet long enough to let the message sink in before she continued. "Big point number two," A slight turn of the head was a signal to Momi to act. A scroll Unki has long kept on her person was in Momi's hands. Beyond the doodle of an angry shrimp, there was a spot that Shiro had helped his beloved prepared during a brief lesson. Momi unpeeled the scroll and managed to display the careful drawing of an unoccupied, reverse summoning seal (the nearby angry shrimp doodle was on display too but apparently incomplete).
"Big point number two actually brings me to big point number three. Please teach me about making summoning contracts. You and Shiro have one. Your two leaders who can call upon each other for brunch or battle! Please establish one with me!" Her request came with a militant posture of some sorts with her back straight and head high. The whispy fountain of blonde hair bobbing along. It was apparently difficult for Unki to look like a regal child.
It seems that Big point number four was delayed. Unki was nearly consumed in hearing Toso's reply.

-
Sprightly Youth:
•You've become young and are practically a toddler-aged no more than 6. Your henge and any other transformative abilities that would adjust your age are unsuccessful. While you have become young and full of energy you also get significantly more distracted and it's difficult to maintain focus without becoming easily distracted as youths do. Thus molding chakra has become a trial in of itself. For the duration of the cycle and while you remain in Arashi.
+500 Max Stamina
-500 Max Chakra
{min. 100}

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
Storm // Chūnin / S-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 2230 // 2270 | [1730/1730] // Stamina: 2290 / 2290 | [2790 / 2790]

┆Chakra Used: ┇0┇Stamina Used ┇#┇
┆Remaining┆Chakra:┇2,230┇Stamina┇#┇

Passive Status Increases: 6 Cap
• Strength ► 4
• Speed ► 5
• Agility ►4
•Endurance ► 5

ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
    *-------*﹢ *****

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ
ΞΞ Passives, Attributes, and Trainings ΞΞ

Passives

Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
    ﹢B-rank:: Bloodline use reduction casting cost by [10]
    PA: Ease of Burdens: -5 chakra or stamina for specific technique 'path' usage (Taijutsu).
    ﹢Taika no Jutsu [ Fireproof Technique ] Rank: C :: Katon Listing

Attributes

﹢Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
    Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques. ( Refers to actual heat; not damage dealt by fire or fire techniques. )

tab
Training
tab
Buki :: Weapon
Sobagai Deba Sentou::
Two-fer-One:: The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons without paying the cost. This still requires the activation be utilized.
Trick Technique: Blade’s Edge Rank: B :: Training
Description: The user has learned to utilize projectile weapons with this style, allowing their small projectile weapons to be interchangeable with small weapons for this style. All projectile weapons used in this manner gain a slight speed increase for each rank of formless training with projectiles. This increase only applies to techniques from this style.
tab
Omoi Inshu
Fortuitous Bracing - Rank: B :: Training
Description: The user has learned to block with their weapons more effectively, keeping their body from eating the reverberation that comes with such powerful attack and defenses clashing. The user's defensive techniques acquire a heavy increase to fortitude.

Training: 1,000,000 blows Rank: A :: Training
Description: Learning to use their weapons in various methods, this training allows formless Tonfa strikes to treat armor as one tier lower, reducing light armor to nothing.
tab
Tai :: Training
tab
Freestyle Whirlwind
Acrobatic Mastery : Rank: D :: Training
Description: Having practiced their art with great concentration, the user has learned to change direction of their whorl technique.After this training is complete, the user may use up to one technique per post that would lower the descriptive ranks affecting their speed without suffering that reduction. The user gains the ability to use Somersault to evade once every three post without it consuming an activation, but only against opponents whose body rank is at or lower than the user’s
Perfecting Balance : Rank: C :: Training
Description: Due to their various training requiring parkour style actions, the user is more stable. This training allows the user to withstand off balancing effects or knock back effects as though they were one rank lower in strength.
Parkour Mastery : Rank: A :: Training
Description: The user becomes one with their momentum, learning how to harness their body as an almost perfect machine. After completing this training, the user’s reflexes gain any and all bonuses afforded to their speed.

The Gentle Art
Combination Training : Rank: S :: Training
Description: Once every three posts, the user is able to deliver a choking or locking technique for no activation when following a successful throwing technique.
Minimum Effort; Maximum Efficiency : Rank: S :: Training
Description: The user's throwing techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique with a minimum cost of 5 stamina.

Small Circle Combatives
Small Circle Principle : Rank: S :: Training
Description: The user has learned to utilize their physical arts with mimimal effort while obtaining equal results. Simple techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique. This training may not be layered with other training that gives reductions of this manner

[quote"Necroplant"]
[quote"Royal Taorito"]
[quote""]

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 11:19 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Ada nodded affirmatively at the order given before they all departed. "I'll make sure that he is aware." She paused, her eyes trailing after the group she was volunteered into and added, "We cannot afford to become divided now. There's too much to lose..." The konin turned back to Toso to dismiss herself with a bow and she was gone not long after.

User Image

×TITLE: Konin】○【RANK: S-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 6】○【SPEED: 6】○【REFLEX: 6】○【FORTITUDE: 6】○【CHAKRA: 1940 || 1940】○【STAMINA: 1570 || 1570

Technique(s) Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Technique(s) Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

AdaXYarugiVala

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 7:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kojiro would be somewhat surprised to see Toso enter, appearing more ragged than he remembered. Perhaps he had always been this way and it had gone relatively unnoticed by his inexperience but today...Toso looked....tired. The young Lieutenant would bow as his Arashikage passed. " Good day to you too, Arashikage-Sama." It would have been an awkward passing between him and the Captain. Their exchange was cringe-worthy at best, but he had indeed wanted to see it through. Kojiro, who had only been aware of the recommendation for promotion would have Toso's eyes fall across his file. Kojiro who was only waiting to take up the rear of the party's exit would catch the words of his Commander.

' Maintain Peace'

Kojiro's eyebrows raised, realizing that his recommendation had been accepted. He lingered as the rest of the group moved onward. His bright green eyes met the somewhat listless eyes of Toso. He felt the weight of Toso's words on his heart. He knew that the expectation was high. " Sir... I do not know if Captain Kosei's recommendation for me was fully merited or not, but I vow to do everything within my power to uphold my oath to the Village. I will maintain the peace...and see justice delivered, no matter the cost." He paused after speaking, reflecting on his own words that had come before the thought deeply on them. 'to maintain justice at any cost...maintain the peace...I must put a stop to Antioch.`. He felt something shifting within himself...his desire to move forward was no longer fueled by idolizing his heroes....it was compelled by something deeper now...he would bow deeply before turning and walking.

×TITLE: Chuunin】♦【RANK: S】♦【STRENGTH: +2】♦【SPEED: +8】♦【AGILITY: +8】♦【ENDURANCE: +0】♦【CHAKRA: 2,575 || 3,375】♦【STAMINA: 1,935 || 2,175

Technique Used:
• Maelstrom | Rank S | Spiritual
The user exudes chakra from their entire body. This chakra creates a strong outward and constant pressure that makes approaching the user difficult. For four posts, those attacking the user must pay an additional B Rank amount of stamina to attack the user as it is nearly impossible to stand your ground while they are emitting this force from themselves.
• Disaster Wave | Rank S | Complex
The user charges their blade with chakra as they prepare to devastate their foes. Swinging their sword a single time horizontally across their body they release this massive surge of chakra. The chakra flows like a wave over a one hundred foot area before the user. The chakra upturns and destroys anything not nailed down as it moves across the land like a tsunami. If the user has the water element, it may be applied to this technique, turning the wave of chakra into water and expanding it's range by fifty feet and leaving a ten foot deep pool of water in the topic for five posts.
• Name | Rank | Cost
Description Goes Here

Technique Active:

• Way of the Hatake | Rank E | Passive
The clan member can convert simple Formless Taijutsu and Bukijutsu to complex techniques, this adds the lightning element to all the user's techniques. In addition, Formless complex and spiritual techniques gain this lightning affinity as well if specified when utilizing the technique.
• Fluid Movement | Rank E | Training
Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique and must pay no less than 5 stamina.
• Whirlpool Walking | Rank C | Training
The user is now more adept at using circular footwork and can use it against multiple attackers, usually weaving between them, keeping them bumping into each other or simply getting in each others way, taking away any numerical advantage. In the deflecting stance, the user can deflect a technique of their body rank or lower once every three posts for no activation, still requiring the stamina/chakra cost paid.
• Move as Water | Rank A | Training
Description: The user has dealt with so many situations being outnumbered that their ability to move in tight and confined spaces is greatly increased. The user’s blade work is tighter, relying on their body and footwork to generate force. The user’s footwork is so fluid that they are able to turn on a dime, making a combination of strikes go into multiple directions without interrupting the combination. Techniques that target multiple opponents may now have additional reserves paid in order to strengthen the effectiveness of the individual attack to the next highest rank.These can be paid individually, not requiring chakra or stamina to be paid for every split technique.
• Illusion Dancing | Rank E | Training
After countless hours of practicing skills that utilize chakra pathways, the user is capable of leaving after images of themselves at the turning points of each pathway for an E rank amount of chakra during the execution of the technique.
• May Wind, October Rain | Rank E | Training
Focusing on their opponent's breathing, the user is able to detect abnormalities in their breathing patterns, indicating an offensive movement. Once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation. This skill requires no chakra or activation.
• Blessed Rain | Rank C | Training
The user's informed of the incoming costs of what is to come, and as such, must practice their chakra control through controlled bursts from various parts of their body. Chakra cost for complex and spiritual bukijutsu techniques reduced by five.
• Insight Rain | Rank B | Training
The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent within the topic they are in. Those of Sensory Class are able to detect the specific source and the extent of the hostility.
• Heavy Punch | Rank E | Training
The basis of the style, punch hard, punch first. The user is able to spend stamina in order to increase the strength of their punches for no activation. For each rank applied, a slight increase to strength is conferred.
• Combination Training | Rank S | Training
Once every three posts, the user is able to deliver a choking or locking technique for no activation when following a successful throwing technique.
• Minimum Effort; Maximum Efficiency | Rank S | Training
The user's throwing techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique with a minimum cost of 5 stamina.

Sage Mode Status | Inactive

Personal Attributes
Chidori Specialist | Grants [3] custom techniques to be used as variants of Chidori, these custom jutsu are considered a Chidori Variant. The user may also apply clan Augment techniques to Chidori, Chidori Variant and Raikiri Jutsu. In addition, the user's chidori techniques bypass all armor entirely. Raikiri is considered a Chidori Variant technique. Only techniques with the name [Chidori] or [Raikiri] are effected by this PA.
Hatake Fury | Bloodline and Raiton techniques have their chakra cost reduced by five per rank of the technique and gain an additional 4 Ninjutsu slots for raiton techniques. Additionally, the Hatake can now use their Raiton based techniques with single handed seals.
Sonic Boom | Lightning based techniques used by the Hatake are granted a concussive blast in the form of a sonic boom upon impact. This concussive blast has a range of five feet per rank of the parent technique. Those within the area of the blast have a knock-back effect applied if their body rank is lower than the parent technique. In addition, deafness is applied upon impact for two posts.
Elected Official | Kojiro gains 1.5 ryo for missions and jobs completed.

Discipline & Cross Class Abilities
Ninjutsu Specialist [ Ninjutsu ] | The user's ninjutsu gains the ability to overwhelm ninjutsu of the same rank. The overwhelming trait only applies to a single element at D rank, increasing to two at B rank and three at S rank regardless of the number of elements the ninja has. Your ninjutsu are not mirrored per element, but you gain an additional 3 Ninjutsu per rank up. Also allows for one handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
Mystic Hero [ Bukijutsu ] | The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by simply pointing the tip or blade in the direction desired to launch the technique. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu at their body rank and below for a single activation every 3 posts. The user also gains an additional 3 ninjutsu slots each body rank.
Ninjutsu-Bukijutsu | Allows the user to gain +2 ninjutsu per rank. Allows one to convert granted Ninjutsu slots into Bukijutsu styles at a 10/1 ratio.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]
• Learns additional 10 bukijutsu per post
• Insert Training Area Reduction Here
**MISSION - [ Rank | 1/1 Posts ]
Ephemeral Ozymandias

Kazuma of the Wind

Necroplant

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 6:19 am
User Image

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I don't need to face my demons; they are with me all the time. Throuoh the foo inside mv head I see the world iust fine.
I don't need to face my demons; they are with me all the time. Through the fog inside my head I see the world just fine.
B - R A N K B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E J I T O N / R A I U

I don't need to solve my problems; they're the only thing that's mine.

[Location:] Arashigakure: The Spire

[Just reacting to everything. Otherwise, nothing really to see here.]

My gaze returned to the Arashikage when he addressed me, and I felt part of me die inside, a great pit opening in my chest. After everything I'd been through, that was his answer? Chuunin? Not even that, really, since he was still trying to force me to take the exams first. Granted, I had never actually taken part in them, but there had been no need to. I'd proven myself to Kinpaku at the time, and, angers toward her aside, eventually became her choice to take her place. Toso's words felt like a blow to the gut, and I could only stare at the paper he bid me to sign. Was... this all I was worth now?

I took back my thoughts from before. I was still prideful, but it was because I had nothing left. And this strike left me feeling like I was going to crumble. Like what little motivation I had to keep going was about to come crashing down. As expected, alongside sorrow my blood started to boil.

But I didn't get the chance to act on that rage. Whether I wanted to speak didn't matter because the kage's attention shifted back to Kenshin, leaving me feeling dismissed yet again. I had a mind to leave, but my feet felt too heavy to move, what sparse energy I had remaining drained from me. It was a wonder I didn't collapse, but I did find the strength to retreat further, resting against the wall of the room and hoping others would clear out soon to save me from my embarrassment.

I supposed for once it came in handy that they didn't know who I was.

At some point, I stopped paying attention to the conversation, dwelling on my own thoughts and trying to control the swelling anguish-driven fury that threatened to overwhelm me. It was only when Kenshin left and a familiar face entered that I was drawn back to the present. The Empress herself, still in the form of a child. The only person that had made me feel welcome thus far. She acknowledged my existence with a smile that I somehow forced out in kind. A small, half-hearted grin that I was sure didn't otherwise touch my expression. It faded away the moment Toso addressed her, pushing my presence aside once more. Fit to collapse from exhaustion at this rate, I resumed my wait.

One more chance. That was all I was going to give it. If another person walked through that door before I had the chance to speak... well, I couldn't take any more.

It's the shift that I'm afraid of. Darkness is benign. It's fine...

Current Stats:
• Strength: [2] x Speed: [3]
• Reflex: [3] x Fortitude: [0]

Active Effects:
• 'Old' Injuries - Speed reduced by [1]. [Inactive 4/20]
• Liberation - B-rank - Feelings of guilt are suppressed. [Lasts until Kai'd.]
• Backfire Bigshot - Ninjutsu act as [1] rank stronger. However, they backfire when used, inflicting the initial amount of damage or effect on the user.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:
• Wait again to speak with Toso.

Items of Note:

NecroPlant
Hurrak

tab .CHAKRA : 1210 / 1210 .STAMINA : 1320 / 1320
                                          tab .XP : 1825 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Declining .INJURIES : None .STATUS : None

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 6:59 pm

User Image

"Oh." A flash of static in Toso's eyes accentuating their artificial nature. Before slowly the Arashikage stood up and moved towards the door. He'd lock it, as it made its distinctive click he'd turn around. "I notice you have yet to sign Kai-nii. Namako. Of course I understand why you would be hesistant. After all, I did praise you not long ago calling you a shadow yourself at one point didn't I? Now that paper before you essentially is classifying you as something no greater than an older genin. Such a demotion seems unprecedented, cruel even doesn't it namako." As Toso began his slow stride back to his desk he'd eventually look at young Unki with a look implying he'd get back to her shortly under the pretenses that her arrival didn't impose a dire situation and in all fairness, Kaileer was here first.

He'd open his desk drawers one more. Place an uncracked glass in front of Kaileer and pour him a glass of the earlier stout he was partaking in. He'd momentarily look to Unki and her associate. "I've some tea should you desire on the countertop whilst you wait, it's in need of heating, however namako. If you could do me the favor of preparing some and the snacks in the nearby cabinet I'd greatly appreciate it." back to Kaileer whether he'd take the glass before him or not was up to him but at least it seemed like a kind gesture if not an attempt at band-aiding a wound he'd so apparently made. Placing one leg over another he'd rest his hands in his lap as his attentions fixated themselves on Kaileer.

"I've served for going on I suppose thirteen or so years now. Five of those as village leadership. In that time, I've seen my fair share of enlistments, among other things. First I'd like you to know that the title you see on that paper isn't final. Second I want you to know I don't doubt your capabilities as both a capable shinobi and soldier. However, the decision on the paper you see before you wasn't one made on the basis of your capability." Toso would look towards his own cracked glass leaking partially as he would take it in hand swish it and down it quickly before it would make more of a mess. "It was provided out of empathy. Aren't you tired?" Toso would lean back in the cushiness of the Kage's chair.

"Every day I see children in their young teens, barely having lived life, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed just like Unk-chan over there namako." Toso would have one of his tentacles creep and point assumably at an Unki who if she did what was asked would be bearing witness to a snack cabinet filled will all kinds of sweet and savory tea time treats. "They all want to do the same thing, be a shinobi. I can't deny them their dream...but sometimes those dreams become nightmares namako. When you have a funeral service for a boy no older than twelve...or for example an old friend." Toso shook his head and closed his eyes and sighed internally as he slumped slightly in his chair from the slight buzz that was starting to arise. "In Isekai-junsei I found instances where you doubted yourself, and taking action as though you were a man with nothing left to lose, perhaps its just how I perceived things but this concerned me. So I believed that perhaps your desire for enlistment was so you'd feel as though you'd be serving a purpose. Chunnin function in a way that has cumulatively fewer risks but still provide significant contributions. I wanted to provide you some respite from the higher end of expectations and the more significant risks after what all you've potentially been through. Toso would pinch the bridge of his nose as he tried to correct his posture. He straightened his back but still leaned somewhat to the side. "I suppose It was a bit selfish of me to make the decision for you. I again suppose I jumped the gun in trying to make that choice for you just so that you'd be safe. Someone such as yourself who has no doubt endured so much it more befitting of a title greater than that of mere chunnin. Yet, I don't want to see someone who only just returned from the land of the dead befall an ill fate due to haphazardy before they get the chance to truly live again. Namako."

Toso took the paper that had yet to be signed slowly if not aloof. "That said I won't deny you a title that is rightfully what you believed you deserve assuming that is truly the path you want to walk... it's simply being the one who watches those who walk those paths... its I suppose 'tiring' seeing those paths end abruptly at times...namako Toso, he'd look out the window, the hate he had earlier had dissolved, it was uncertain whether it was the booze or this talk but it carried something of disappointment toward its end. "or stray so far from where you expected them to lead that you're not sure what you're watching anymore...Satoshi" a gloomy air filling the room. If there was anytime for some kind of sunshine to penetrate the dense fog surrounding the Arashikage it would be welcomed no doubt.

Clones:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs&-.¸¸.·´❞

Stats:
                                        • Strength ► 6
                                        →→ [8] Cloak
                                        • Speed ► 6
                                        →→ [8] Cloak
                                        • Agility ► 6
                                        →→ [8] Cloak
                                        • Endurance ► 6

Style Training:
                                        ○ Devil Fang {Jaryu}
                                        Two Elements Applicable
                                        Bloodline Applicable
                                        ○ Duality {Tendou}

•Heritage Keystone

•Legendary Worker

•Erudite Scholar

~Head~
                                        ~Body~
                                        [Contents]:
                                        Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                        Φ Suiton Brush
                                        Φ Normal Brush x2
                                        Φ Modoro Gumo
                                        ~Hands~
                                        ~Waist~
                                        •Moth Blend x2
                                        •Slippery Blend x2
                                        •Mending Blend x2
                                        •Jonin Scroll #4
                                        •Jonin Scroll #5
                                        ~Scrolls~
                                        Φ Jonin Scrolls x4:
                                        1-[Contents]:
                                        •Canvas Tents [x2]
                                        3-[Contents]:
                                        Co-signers:
                                        Shiro Chosokabe
                                        Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo
                                        ~Feet~
                                        Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.-&Titles&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        ❞ ·.¸¸.-&Trivia&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        Combat Knowledge:
                                        φ Brush
                                        φ Critical Thinking
                                        φ Fluid Martial Arts
                                        φ Tentacles
                                        φ Senbon
                                        φ Scythe
                                        φ Chopsticks
                                        φ Shield
                                        φ Whip
                                        φ Long-Staff
                                        φ Wire
                                        φ Knives
                                        φ Short-Staff
                                        φ Shuriken
                                        φ Spear
                                        φ Scissors
                                        φ Tonfa
                                        φ Pipe
                                        φ Umbrella
                                        φ Hammer

Ephemeral Ozymandias
                                        Royal Taorito
                                        Quote:
                                        Hurrak
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games