Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:57 pm
CitrusCupcake
Updated co-ownership agreement for Vatsa between myself and Kamiki

Kamiki has sig and basket rights of two of Vatsa's breedings (any two of his five potential breedings)

I ( CitrusCupcake ) have roleplay, signature, pairing rights and basket rights of three of Vatsa's breedings (any three of his five potential breedings)

Agree!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:20 pm
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
techabyte
Co-Ownership of Captain James Tiberius Kirk.
Star date: 02-28-2014-0931
Sector: Kawani Lands
Mission: To explore all lands.
Kawani, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starherd Enterprise. It's five-year mission: to explore strange new lands, to seek out new life and new herds, to boldly go where no horse has gone before.

User Image

Original Owner: techabyte
Co-Owner: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Teepee and Roleplay Rights
- Both owners may have Jim in their teepees; but his stats will remain in techabyte's teepee for updating. ( Link will be posted with every RP so that Niss knows this ). Including stats.
- Both owners have IC/OCC/Contest/Ect rights for Role-playing/entering Jim.
- Both owners may display Jim in their signature, be it alone, with a fling, or with his lovevulcan.

Breeding
- Jim is already in a lovemate situation with Spock, and this is not to be broken by either own. The breaking of this will cause Jim to go back to techabyte.
- All of Jim's breedings will be flings. The fling partner will be discussed between both owners, as it will be a surrogent for Jim and Spock.
- Breeding One: techabyte
- Breeding Two: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
- Breeding Three: techabyte
- Breeding Four: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
- Breeding Five: Discussed between both owners.

Life-Altering/Major Decisions
- To be discussed by both owners. No matter what. If neither agree with it/don't see a plot forming/working, than it will be dismissed.

All terms agreed to! biggrin

Update: Both owners may keep stats within their teepees. : D

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:26 pm
techabyte
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
techabyte
Co-Ownership of Captain James Tiberius Kirk.
Star date: 02-28-2014-0931
Sector: Kawani Lands
Mission: To explore all lands.
Kawani, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starherd Enterprise. It's five-year mission: to explore strange new lands, to seek out new life and new herds, to boldly go where no horse has gone before.

User Image

Original Owner: techabyte
Co-Owner: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Teepee and Roleplay Rights
- Both owners may have Jim in their teepees; but his stats will remain in techabyte's teepee for updating. ( Link will be posted with every RP so that Niss knows this ). Including stats.
- Both owners have IC/OCC/Contest/Ect rights for Role-playing/entering Jim.
- Both owners may display Jim in their signature, be it alone, with a fling, or with his lovevulcan.

Breeding
- Jim is already in a lovemate situation with Spock, and this is not to be broken by either own. The breaking of this will cause Jim to go back to techabyte.
- All of Jim's breedings will be flings. The fling partner will be discussed between both owners, as it will be a surrogent for Jim and Spock.
- Breeding One: techabyte
- Breeding Two: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
- Breeding Three: techabyte
- Breeding Four: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
- Breeding Five: Discussed between both owners.

Life-Altering/Major Decisions
- To be discussed by both owners. No matter what. If neither agree with it/don't see a plot forming/working, than it will be dismissed.

All terms agreed to! biggrin

Update: Both owners may keep stats within their teepees. : D

And still agreed!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:18 pm
-MoomoolatteCha-
[ Lady Kiya ]
User Image

Co-owning Suraldia with Moomoolatte

Moo is in control of all his rights.
Kiya requests that she at least gets one basket from his last breeding.
Both have sig rights/teepee rights.
Um... Moo gets to pick his mates, rp him, make him crazy, do whatever the hell she wants. XD

;w; Agreed!! Thank you sooo much kiya luff! <33

[ Lady Kiya ], Decided to give me full rights to Suraldia. <3
She will quote me shortly.  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:19 pm
-MoomoolatteCha-
-MoomoolatteCha-
[ Lady Kiya ]
User Image

Co-owning Suraldia with Moomoolatte

Moo is in control of all his rights.
Kiya requests that she at least gets one basket from his last breeding.
Both have sig rights/teepee rights.
Um... Moo gets to pick his mates, rp him, make him crazy, do whatever the hell she wants. XD

;w; Agreed!! Thank you sooo much kiya luff! <33

[ Lady Kiya ], Decided to give me full rights to Suraldia. <3
She will quote me shortly.

100% agreeing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:22 pm
I am transferring Full Ownership of Io, Blue Bermuda, Jingles, Nariko, and Faunus to Pippi18848

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image

I am transferring Full ownership of Ahriman to Mindsend

User Image

I would also like to transfer ownership of Idrenniel to Mindsend, but unfortunately I never managed to get her properly recerted from when Ivory gave her to me

ownership transfer agreement from Ivory giving ownership of her to Me
User Image

So hopefully the cert can be updated directly to Mindsend.

I would like Roniel to keep Her lifemate, Ravindra, As well as Rallie

User ImageUser Image

The two agree to keep Idrenniel and Ravindra together as Lifemates

I would also like to give Ichisumi to Syaoran-puu

User Image

Pippi18848
mindsend
Roniel Targaryen
Syaoran-puu

Dixie

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:26 pm
Dixie
I am transferring Full Ownership of Io, Blue Bermuda, Jingles, Nariko, and Faunus to Pippi18848

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image

I agree! I will take very good care of them all! <3 Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:35 pm
Dixie

I would like Roniel to keep Her lifemate, Ravindra, As well as Rallie

User ImageUser Image

Agreed! heart heart heart  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:36 pm
Dixie

I am transferring Full ownership of Ahriman to Mindsend

User Image

I would also like to transfer ownership of Idrenniel to Mindsend, but unfortunately I never managed to get her properly recerted from when Ivory gave her to me

ownership transfer agreement from Ivory giving ownership of her to Me
User Image

So hopefully the cert can be updated directly to Mindsend.

I agree on both counts (And to both soquili)! *waves at Roni*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:49 am
Dixie
I would also like to give Ichisumi to Syaoran-puu

User Image
I agree. Thank you Dixie.
*huggles*  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:01 pm
I, Frezir, am co-owning Naxos with Cheyriddle4

User Image

Both owners have signature rights.

Cheyriddle4 has rights to roleplays ( ooc and ic )

Lifemating, ons, or joining a herd needs to be talked over about before such things happen.

Cheyriddle4 has rights to 2/4 breedings since 1 has already been used. In the event of a possible third basket. It will be either held in a contest for newbies or given to me, Frezir. Cheyriddle4 has rights to have Naxos in her teepee as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:07 pm
Frezir
I, Frezir, am co-owning Naxos with Cheyriddle4

User Image

Both owners have signature rights.

Cheyriddle4 has rights to roleplays ( ooc and ic )

Lifemating, ons, or joining a herd needs to be talked over about before such things happen.

Cheyriddle4 has rights to 2/4 breedings since 1 has already been used. In the event of a possible third basket. It will be either held in a contest for newbies or given to me, Frezir. Cheyriddle4 has rights to have Naxos in her teepee as well.

I agree happily!  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:56 pm
This is a co-ownership agreement between Candle Wick Ghost & Niyaru Delacroix for Caym Quinn Dupre.

User Image

Candle Wick Ghost

Sig rights.

Rp rights.

In the instance that Caym Quinn Dupre wins a breeding, basket ownership will be discussed between both Niyaru Delacroix & Candle Wick Ghost.

In the instance that Caym Quinn Dupre wins a breeding, and Niyaru Delacroix has informed Candle Wick Ghost of a temporary hiatus, then Candle Wick Ghost must quote, pm, email and get in touch with Niyaru Delacroix on aim. In that time Candle Wick Ghost must wait two weeks after contacting Niyaru Delacroix via each of these for a reply before choosing a basket for Niyaru Delacroix.

Candle Wick Ghost has the right to make the final decision on any major plot decisions, general plot decisions and RP partners, breedings & breeding partners.

Candle Wick Ghost has the right to break the co-ownership and claim full rights to ownership of Caym Quinn Dupre if Candle Wick Ghost feels that the co-ownership isn't working.

Whilst making any decisions for Caym Quinn Dupre, whether it be RP, plots or breedings Candle Wick Ghost has to discuss the decisions with Niyaru Delacroix before any action to finalize the decision is taken.

Candle Wick Ghost has to check in with Niyaru Delacroix at least once every 3 months to show that Candle Wick Ghost is still active.

If Candle Wick Ghost takes a hiatus, then Candle Wick Ghost must inform Niyaru Delacroix of the temporary inactivity.

Niyaru Delacroix

Sig rights

In the instance that Caym Quinn Dupre wins a breeding, basket ownership will be discussed between both Niyaru Delacroix & Candle Wick Ghost..

In the instance that Caym Quinn Dupre wins a breeding, and Candle Wick Ghost has informed Niyaru Delacroix of a temporary hiatus, then Niyaru Delacroix must quote, pm, email and get in touch with Candle Wick Ghost on aim. In that time Niyaru Delacroix must wait two weeks after contacting Candle Wick Ghost via each of these for a reply before choosing a basket for Candle Wick Ghost.

Niyaru Delacroix has to keep regular contact with Candle Wick Ghost and 'check in' at least once every 3 months to let Candle Wick Ghost know that Niyaru Delacroix is still active.

Niyaru Delacroix has a say in any major plot decisions, general plot decisions and RP partners, breedings & breeding partners however Candle Wick Ghost will have the final say on these matters.

Niyaru Delacroix

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:23 pm
Candle Wick Ghost
This is a co-ownership agreement between Candle Wick Ghost & Niyaru Delacroix for Caym Quinn Dupre.

User Image

Candle Wick Ghost

Sig rights.

Rp rights.

In the instance that Caym Quinn Dupre wins a breeding, basket ownership will be discussed between both Niyaru Delacroix & Candle Wick Ghost.

In the instance that Caym Quinn Dupre wins a breeding, and Niyaru Delacroix has informed Candle Wick Ghost of a temporary hiatus, then Candle Wick Ghost must quote, pm, email and get in touch with Niyaru Delacroix on aim. In that time Candle Wick Ghost must wait two weeks after contacting Niyaru Delacroix via each of these for a reply before choosing a basket for Niyaru Delacroix.

Candle Wick Ghost has the right to make the final decision on any major plot decisions, general plot decisions and RP partners, breedings & breeding partners.

Candle Wick Ghost has the right to break the co-ownership and claim full rights to ownership of Caym Quinn Dupre if Candle Wick Ghost feels that the co-ownership isn't working.

Whilst making any decisions for Caym Quinn Dupre, whether it be RP, plots or breedings Candle Wick Ghost has to discuss the decisions with Niyaru Delacroix before any action to finalize the decision is taken.

Candle Wick Ghost has to check in with Niyaru Delacroix at least once every 3 months to show that Candle Wick Ghost is still active.

If Candle Wick Ghost takes a hiatus, then Candle Wick Ghost must inform Niyaru Delacroix of the temporary inactivity.

Niyaru Delacroix

Sig rights

In the instance that Caym Quinn Dupre wins a breeding, basket ownership will be discussed between both Niyaru Delacroix & Candle Wick Ghost..

In the instance that Caym Quinn Dupre wins a breeding, and Candle Wick Ghost has informed Niyaru Delacroix of a temporary hiatus, then Niyaru Delacroix must quote, pm, email and get in touch with Candle Wick Ghost on aim. In that time Niyaru Delacroix must wait two weeks after contacting Candle Wick Ghost via each of these for a reply before choosing a basket for Candle Wick Ghost.

Niyaru Delacroix has to keep regular contact with Candle Wick Ghost and 'check in' at least once every 3 months to let Candle Wick Ghost know that Niyaru Delacroix is still active.

Niyaru Delacroix has a say in any major plot decisions, general plot decisions and RP partners, breedings & breeding partners however Candle Wick Ghost will have the final say on these matters.

Niyaru Delacroix

I agreed 100%!!! ^^ Thank you emotion_bigheart  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:20 pm
astroaries
ImAHarumiBunny
Co-Ownership Agreement for this basket

User Image

between ImAHarumiBunny and astroaries.

Shared rights

--Both ImAHarumiBunny and astroaries will have sig rights.
--Both ImAHarumiBunny and astroaries will have teepee rights.
--Both ImAHarumiBunny and astroaries will have Full RP Rights (IC, OOC, in--thread, guild, AIM, etc.)
Stats can be displayed in both ImAHarumiBunny's and astroaries's teepees for Rp purposes.
--However, when making major decisions in the Soq's life - such as lifemating and/or flinging, joining a herd, etc. - it must be discussed between both first.

Breeding

*All breedings will be discussed with both owners.
1st Breeding:: ImAHarumiBunny's - If there is a 3rd basket, it would be purely a decision between ImAHarumiBunny and the owner of the breeding partner as to who receives it. Astroaries will have no rights to this breeding.
2nd Breeding:: Astroaries's - If there is a 3rd basket, it would be purely a decision between Astroaries and the owner of the breeding partner as to who receives it. ImAHarumiBunny will have no rights to this breeding.
3rd Breeding:: Both - If there is a 3rd basket and the owner of the breeding partner is agreeable then both ImAHarumiBunny & Astroaries will get a basket. However if there is no 3rd basket or the breeding partners owner objects strongly then this basket will be co-owned between Astroaries & ImAHarumiBunny.

Other

*Both ImAHarumiBunny and astroaries have Familiar attachment rights and this will be discussed.
* If astroaries is MIA from Gaia Online without prior warning and/or contact for a period of 7 months(not posted or has not logged in), ImAHarumiBunny has the right to remove astroaries as co-owner and have full ownership reverted back.
**The above statement does not work in reverse.**

* If ImAHarumiBunny is MIA from Gaia Online without prior warning and/or contact for a period of 12 months(not posted or has not logged in), full ownership is transferred to astroaries.
* ImAHarumiBunny has the right to remove astroaries as co-owner/transfer co-ownership to someone else at any time. But astroaries does not have the right to transfer his co-ownership to anyone else.

Agreed!

We agree to cancel this Co-ownership, Full ownership reverts back to Niyaru Delacroix.  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games