Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Juno_Dagger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:57 am
Why?! He's too young to leave this world.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:49 pm
Lol, you should have named him Sephiroth. Then he could keep coming back to make your life better. biggrin  

wrenrainsair

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:23 pm
I'm learning the furry code!

FHyp3acdr A+ C+ D+ H+ M P++ R++ T+++ W Z SfS RLVM a19 c++w d e+ f+ h+ i+wf j+ p sfs--

and all of this strange and random mismatch of codes talks about me biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:39 pm
????? Ngh, if I felt like it now, I might even attempt to decode that. But I don't feel like ie.

...I think I was just asked out on a date. I said no, but not because I didn't like the guy, he's nice, but because I didn't want to go play sports. I hope he doesn't feel bad. >.< Gah, I'm going to be beating myself up over this and my lack of explaination to him....  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

SesshyLover16

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:51 pm
randomness IS my life!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:52 pm
*pat pat* I'm sorry, Sae-chan... I'm sure you and he will both get over it though... or, next time you see him explain what you meant.  

wrenrainsair

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:35 pm
relationships are so much trouble...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:58 pm
I HAVE JUST DISCOVED A WAY TO GET EVEN MORE ENTERTAINMENT OUT OF ADVENT CHILDREN!!! xd xd xd

Play a DVD with MS Paint. And draw all over it!

Yeah, I don't know exactly how it happened either, but when you start playing a DVD in your computer, take a screencap of your screen(with the prnt scrn button up at the top of the keyboard) and then(don't stop the movie) open up Paint, and use paste. The DVD will appear to be playing in Paint. XD XD And yes, if you start using the pencil or paintbrush to draw on it, IT WORKS!! xd

It's fun to make arrow's pointing labelled 'Saerenna's' and watch what the arrow ends up pointing at. First time I tried it, it switched to a scene and started pointing at a lion's butt. sweatdrop

Seriously, TOO MUCH ENTERTAINMENT!!

*draws blood on Cloud* twisted  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:21 pm

Sae-chan... you scare me sometimes... neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:09 pm
xd xd xd

Death Note's new opening song... WTH? gonk gonk gonk gonk Okay, I even liked the first one, but I've never been a fan of screaming put to music. And that's exactly what the new song is. stare stare For the love of Sephiroth, I even like Air Gear's ending song over this. xp  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:29 am
rofl rofl rofl

HA ha! ... I may have never heard this new ending song but that's pretty funny! xd I don't like most screaming music either... (a few linkin park songs being the exception)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In other news I think Ermy's avoiding posting in Vengeance from the Skies biggrin  

KiyaraSabel

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:17 am
I like screamy music >_>;;;;

I kinda fell behind on Death Note. Got distracted by...something. Elfen Lied, maybe. And Air Gear...and High School Girls.....and...something else, I think it was finishing the Saiyuki Reload anime....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:12 pm
furry1337otaku
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In other news I think Ermy's avoiding posting in Vengeance from the Skies biggrin
very amusing! xd

actually Vengeance was next on my list, I just wanted to make sure the ones I AM posting in are getting moving... which... BTW.. you should check out TotA. stare  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:32 am
I like music that has volume. And not in the decibel way, I mean is full of music. Someone with a strong voice singing over music that would be wonderful if left without the singer, that's my favorite kind. ESPECIALLY if the singer is a hot japanese male with a gorgeous voice. *drools*

Suwabe Jun'ichi. heart He sang a song that I've fallen in love with. And it's rap. I don't even LIKE rap. O.O It's called SHOOt DOWN and is sung by Atobe Keigo. Well, his Seiyuu. xd And he always has random engrish in his songs! xd xd

By the way, hello everyone, I don't see you all very much. crying My fault, I know.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games