Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 2:07 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIFTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxPREFECTxxxxxxBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey led the first years through the passage and into the large, familiar room where she turned to face them once more. "Welcome to the Slytherin common room; you'll probably spend the majority of your time here so it's best to get comfy, which luckily isn't hard." She gestured towards the dark windows. "While we don't have fancy towers, our common room lies below the lake, so you might get a glimpse of the merfolk or the giant quid that live in there, but please do not disturb them by taping the glass or such. They're not fish in an aquarium and they don't appreciate being treated as such." Rey paused briefly to make sure it all sank in before continuing. "Now, I recommend that you guys go to bed; you'll need a good night's sleep for tomorrow's early classes. The boys' dorms are to the right through that door while the girls' are to the left; all your belongings have been brought up so you don't have to worry about those." Rey then sat down on the closest seat available, a comfortable armchair that she used often to read on. "Oliver and I can answer any questions that you might have for us now, but if you do need help with anything later, please don't hesitate to ask us or any of the other prefects—you'll recognise them by the badges they wear—or the head of house, Professor Hill, although I'll warn you, he won't appreciate being disturbed for stupid or trivial questions." Rey then relaxed slightly from the straight, stiff-backed posture she was in as she finally let the stern facade she was projecting slip a bit. "Welcome to Slytherin," she smirked. "You're stuck with us for the next seven years so we do hope you enjoy your stay." Rey resisted the urge to sigh in relief and fist pump (it wouldn't give a very good impression of her), but that was one duty done! They managed to successfully guide the younger students and Rey had to say, Oliver and her didn't do too bad of a job.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxSlytherin common roomxxxxxw i t hxxOliver and the first years
                                                          f e e l i n gxxaccomplishedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - -

kiska166

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

Graydon Ironshield

Cara MiaKitty

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 3:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
First Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

Location : Slytherin Corridor → Slytherin Common Room

Tsubaki found the Slytherin common room to be to her liking. It was apparently under the lake which was rather nice. It kept the place dark and gave them their own special view of the lake dwellers. Not that she cared about them. It had a relaxing feel to the place. Despite their common room being a dungeon it was rather nice.

The first year listened to everything else Reyna had to say. Her biggest question on her mind was here her things were which had been one of the first questions to be answered, lucky for her really. She wouldn’t have to ask anything of their prefects. Tsubaki took the warning about Professor Hill with a grain of salt. She wasn’t afraid of any professor. They taught kids for a reason right? Course her sister failed to mention the Herbology professor, something to look forward to for the first year.

With all that Tsubaki decided it was best to head to bed for the night. She didn’t have any early classes, however she was tired after the long day of travel. Besides she had a feline companion waiting for her she was sure.

With: Slytherins...

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Quick, eh? Easy enough
                                                  You're right, you certainly belong in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:04 pm
User Image

xxExxLxxIxxDxxExxxLxxYxxZxxOxxRxxIxxOxxȠ xx

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

~ P U R E B L O O D ~ S L Y T H E R I N~ Y E A Rxi T W O~

WHERE Common room WITH Slytherins OUTFIT House Robes MOOD Calm

Elide sat silently in one of the chairs that had been backed against the wall a book in her hands and her legs curled up beside her as she squished her entire body into the chair as she flicked to the next page as she looked at an average line up of the planets- Mercury being the first one in this line of course as she looked at the planet and let her eyes travel over to the words describing the planet, one of her arms travelling over to the arm of the chair and her hand pressed against her face. She knew the basics quite well, her mother had pounded them into her head over the summer in an attempt to get her ahead... not that that had worked that well, the advanced stuff had gone in one ear and out the other despite her mothers attempts.

O O C

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:34 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Seventh Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Slytherin Common Room

Raymond walked into the common room his milk snake Red resting around his neck. He’d been studying in one of the quiet spots of the dungeon. He figured it was probably best to distance himself from distractions. He’d certainly been distracted from his classes last year. Though, he tried not to think about it. He didn’t need the reminder. Upon entering the common room he noticed the Yuko girl. He’d been keeping his distance from the first year not wanting to question her on her last name right off the bat. It might give her a bad impression.

Today Tsubaki was minding her own business reading quietly with her feline companion in her lap. She was terribly bored but that’s what she got for not wanting to make any friends. She was hardly expecting an older dark haired student to walk over to her. “Hello,” He greeted her. “Hello,” She replied glancing up from her book. “Nice feline.” He told her. “Thanks…” She answered looking back to her book. “Does it have a name?” He asked. “His name’s Kit-Kit.” She said almost with a sigh. What did this guy want?

“Nice work I’m sure she thinks nothing of this conversation.” Red hissed almost in a chuckling manner. “Your snake is laughing at you.” Tsubaki commented casually. “I’m aware but how do you know that?” Raymond asked as he pushed the snake off him and looked back at the girl. Red landed safely on the chair much to his relief. “Snakes and I have an understanding.” She answered simply. “I take it you have an understanding as well then?” She asked him. “You could call it that.” Raymond answered. “Name’s Raymond, Raymond Yuko.”

Tsubaki’s interest perked at that. “Yuko? Like y-u-k-o, Yuko” She questioned. Raymond nodded. “I’m Tsubaki, same last name.” She replied. Living with her uncle she knew that he didn’t have any kids so that didn’t leave many options. He looked a lot like her father from what she could remember. “Hiroshi Yuko…” She went to say before stopping herself. “He’s my father or so I’ve been told.” Raymond told her. His mother never spoke of him but she had told him bits and pieces. “He was my father...” She replied. He wasn’t really a father to her anymore. “What do you mean was?” Raymond asked curiously. “I live with my… our aunt and uncle.” Tsubaki answered seemingly staring off into space.

“Aunt and uncle…?” Raymond questioned he didn’t know he had an aunt and uncle. “Yeah, Uncle Aaron and his wife Helen… He gained custody of me and my sister.” Tsubaki told him. “Mind if I ask why?” He asked cautiously. “Are you really all that interested?” She asked. “Yes, why wouldn’t I be?” He asked her in return. “Well supposedly we are related and never knew it. How do I know if you’re really that kind of brother?” Tsubaki replied back. “That’s just it I didn’t know I had a sister. Call me curious but I’d like to know you.” Raymond admitted. “Clearly we both can converse with snakes and are in the same house.” He said before asking. “Would it help if I tell you about myself first?” Tsubaki pondered this for a moment. “Perhaps...”

With: Each other

Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
First Year Slytherin
Pureblood
Parselmouth

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OOC: Starting the interaction that will snowball into plot fun!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:42 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Seventh Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Slytherin Common Room

Raymond didn’t mind talking about himself although it was never his intent. Though he supposed if it helped Tsubaki to open up it was worth it. It was a fair trade off. “Okay then, I live with my mum. Kayla Harris, she attended school here as a Ravenclaw. She’s a potioneer which is probably why I’m so good at potions. I’m in my final year not sure what I want to do after I’m done here.” He told her. She seemed to be interested, he thought. “I enjoy the outdoors. I go camping every summer. As far as our father goes I don’t know much just that I got my ability to speak with snakes from him and he didn’t attend school here.” He told her honestly. “So that’s enough about me. What about you?” Raymond asked.

Tsubaki thought for a moment. He seemed to be a lot like her. An interest in potions, able to talk to snakes, though she wasn’t one for the outdoors she did live on a farm. He also didn’t seem to know that much about their father. She wished she didn’t know him somedays. “Well you sure are interesting.” She said before thinking on where to start. “I like potions, my mother was a potioneer too. She died on my fifth birthday...” Tsubaki started to say her voice turning almost bitter about that. “I’m sorry.” Raymond spoke quietly. “Why? You didn’t know her.” She retorted, like she needed his sympathy. “Because I imagine it isn’t a great feeling to remember every year your birthday rolls around.” He explained.

The first year’s expression softened at that. “It isn’t.” She told him. “So, you said you mentioned earlier you have a sister.” Raymond brought up as he tried to change the subject to something a bit brighter. “Yes, Saio she’s my half-sister. Our mother moved from japan before she was born. Since our mother passed she’s been the favourite. Aunt Helen adores her like she’s the perfect one. All I ever do is get scolded. Nothing is ever good enough. Drives me crazy how perfect they think she can be, like she can do no wrong.” She vented to the seventh year. “Is it really that bad?” He asked her. “Yes. She’s the golden child that does absolutely nothing wrong.” Tsubaki was very sour about that one. “I just wish she would disappear…”

*End Scene*

With: Each other

Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
First Year Slytherin
Pureblood
Parselmouth

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OOC: Second part done

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Julius Devereux
Fifth Year Slytherin Prefect
Family Heir - Engaged

Location : Slytherin Corridor → Slytherin Common Room

“This is the Slytherin common room.” Julius spoke as he entered the common room. Turning around to face with. “This is where many of us spend our free time between classes. Some might have noticed that we have a few of the lake from here. It gives the room a unique feel.” He continued before getting back to business. “Boys can find their dormitory to the right, girls the same on their left. All of your things have been brought down for you.”

“If you have any questioned you can direct them to myself or any of the other prefects, noted by these badges.”
                                                  Julius told them. “Anyhow, welcome to Slytherin House.” He finished before finding a spot on one of the couches. If anyone had any questions he would answer them, but he rather hoped not. Honestly, he wanted to call it a night himself.

Status : Done unless someone has questions...
                                                  With : First Year Slytherins

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

Devlyn Maycry
                                                  Cara MiaKitty
                                                  Deviled Dregs
                                                  Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  нere'ѕ тo вeιng нυмan, all тнe paιn and ѕυғғerιng
                                                  тнere'ѕ вeaυтy ιn тнe вleedιng, aт leaѕт yoυ ғeel ѕoмeтнιng
                                                  ι wιѕн ι ĸnew wнaт ιт waѕ lιĸe тo care enoυgн тo carry on
                                                  ι wιѕн ι ĸnew wнaт ιт waѕ lιĸe тo ғιnd a place wнere ι вelong

spaceSorin waited until the first years and Faina were all inside, then entered the common room himself, glad that this part of the night was almost over. He was ready to go lay down in his bed and ignore everything for the rest of the night. If he could've, he might've extended it to a week.

spaceWith a sigh, he waved to get the first year's attention one last time.
                                                  "Alright, this is the common room. Yes, it's below the lake, and the view is excellent. Boy's dorms are on the right, and are labeled by your year. Same thing for the girls, on the left. Your things should be in your rooms." After a moment of debate, he decided he was done being responsible for the night. He was too tired for it. "I'm going to retire for the night. If you have questions, they'll have to go towards Faina or one of the other prefects, or wait until the morning. Class schedules will be given out at breakfast, so don't miss it. Goodnight." Without even waiting for a response, he swept towards the boy's dorms, eager to change into his pyjamas and go the hell to sleep.

нere'ѕ тo вeιng нυмan, тaĸιng ιт ғor granтed
                                                  тнe нιgнѕ and lowѕ oғ lιvιng, тo geттιng ѕecond cнanceѕ
                                                  ι wιѕн ι ĸnew wнaт ιт waѕ lιĸe тo care aвoυт wнaт'ѕ rιgнт or wrong
                                                  ι wιѕн ѕoмeone coυld нelp мe ғιnd ғιnd a place wнere ι вelong

wнere - Common Room
                                                  wнen - Sorting Feast 2041
                                                  wιтн - Housemates - First Years
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  Next post will be at The Slytherin Common Room

Graydon Ironshield

Miss GryffindorK

Julian Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Fuzzymelonlord

Utsuha Moon

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:09 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna
Slytherin PrefectFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingle
Dueling Club Captain

Faina made sure she was at the back of the group of new students, as they filed through the entrance to the Slytherin Common Room, and gave Sorin a smile as she passed him at the doorway. With any luck at all, they will have managed their appointed task without having misplaced a student, and that was cool. Though she was tired, Faina was still keyed up from the ride up and starting her prefect duties.

Once Sorin made his remarks and departed, Faina addressed the other students, offering them an encouraging smile. "I won't speak for the other prefects, but if you have any questions, just ask. I would also suggest the lot of you not stay up for too much longer, and get some rest. You'll need it. Tomorrow's going to be a busy day, this school takes some getting used to, and you're going to want to figure out how best to get to your classes on time. Um, have a little fun already, and welcome to Slytherin." As she waited for questions, Faina fancied a quick trip to the kitchens, deciding a mug of cocoa would be a nice way to help her get some rest herself.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

Julian Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Fuzzymelonlord

Utsuha Moon

Devlyn Maycry

User Image
                      "And you ask me what I want this year
                      And I try to make this kind and clear
                      Just a chance that
                      maybe we'll find better days
                      Cuz I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
                      And desire and love and empty things
                      Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days."

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:56 pm

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

Miss GryffindorK

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Fuzzymelonlord

Winsome Fey

SkittyGirl826

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Once they got in they got a full view of the common room. It seemed dark but was still well lit if one chose to read. Green was obviously the color palette chosen. Soon the older Slytherins would be arriving so Jeremy wanted to finish this up. “Welcome to the common room. This it where you can come do homework relax and sleep. Hopefully I’m not dragging you back here cause you're out past curfew. There's a bulletin board with information and of course you can ask us and other prefects.” Jeremy said. He would rather them ask him stupid questions than go do something stupid. He personally wouldn’t judge them. “Boys dorms are on the right, look for your year. Same thing for the girls, on the left. Your things should be in your rooms already. Don’t sleep too late breakfast is a set time everyday and that's where you get the class schedule. With that I welcome you all to Slytherin, now feel free to relax and head off to bed.” Jeremy finished dismissing the first years to do as they saw fit. He spotted Bludger his grey pygmy puff posturing and trying to look poofier to a knocked over king on a chess set. Smirking he approached the puff. He could swear the thing knew how to work the latch on his carrier. “Did you tell that king who rules his kingdom now?” He asked matter of factly to the puff getting a happy trill in response. Scooping up the puff he carried him to a chair to sit and pulled out the treats he had for it and proceed to feed the fluff ball.

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:36 pm
    Kaden "Kaycee" Cornick
    first year | slytherin | muggle-born

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaycee had been dismayed to find out that the Slytherin common room was all the way down in the dungeons. For someone that hated all things dark and cramped, this seemed like the worst possible arrangement, and his stomach was doing somersaults the entire time he was following the prefect through the stony corridors. Thankfully, he was able to be distracted by Andi and her talk of her family.

"Erm," he started quietly when she finally got around to addressing him. "I.. don't know what muggle means... My family doesn't know anything about magic," he said, rather sheepishly, really starting to get the feeling that he didn't belong here. One thing he could get behind was Andi saying she could help him. "I'm going to need lots of help," he said, clutching his chest with relief that someone would make such an offer. "I feel so lost here... I mean the feast was amazing! But.. Well, I'm kind of scared of what comes next," he admitted, only because she had been kind to him so far. 'Maybe she'll even be my friend,' he thought, hopefully. He wouldn't mind having a friend who was so comfortable and sure of herself. Maybe it would rub off on him.

When they finally arrived in the common room, Kaden's eyes transfixed themselves on the large, dark window that the prefect said was actually under the Black Lake. He stared for a minute, squinting his eyes, when a flash of something large and scaly whooshed by and he let out an audible yelp as he leapt back and clutched the side of an armchair. "H-he wasn't joking, huh," he said shakily, swallowing the lump in his throat. His face flushed when he realized how cowardly he must seem to Andi, and he straightened up a bit. "I just hope I find something I like," he said, rubbing his arms a bit against a sudden damp chill. "Something that kinda feels.. I dunno, familiar. Then maybe things won't seem so bad... What about you? Do you think you'll get.. I dunno, homesick? I've never been to a boarding school before, so I don't know what it'll be like to be away from my mum and dad for so long.. What about magic? Do you think the lessons will be fun?"

Cara MiaKitty

xo-SkittleFairy-ox

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • WilyTrickster 50
    PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:53 pm
    User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                            ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                            ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                            ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi's mouth formed a little 'o' when he responded to her comments with confusion. He didn't know what a muggle was? That was odd, because she would've thought that would be something he would be told by somebody. Then again, she hadn't had a 'professional' guide to the magical world thanks to James and Lyre. Maybe his guide had been incompetent? Or maybe he'd just forgotten on account of info-dumping. It was certainly a lot to take in. "Muggle's what they call non-magic people," she told him. "Muggleborn is people like us, we're magic but our family's are muggle. Then there's halfblood, which as far as I can tell is anyone who's got magic and non-magic family, like, um... hm." She tried to recall who she knew that was a halfblood. It was hard to keep track, what with adoptions and all. She was pretty sure most people she knew qualified as halfblood somehow, though. Which made it harder to think of a specific example. "Well, I think Will and Jack, my friends, are? Their mum, she's not magic, but she's from a magic family. She's like the opposite of us. And I think their dad is a muggleborn." She was pretty sure about that, anyway. Gid was also a halfblood, if she recalled correctly, although both of his parents were magic so she wasn't sure where the muggle blood came from there. "Then there's purebloods, who're from all-magic families. Not a lot of those, to be honest, although some people will swear up and down that they are when they're not. It's a status thing, like, they think they're special because their whole family's got magic. Personally I think that just means they're not special at all. I've got a huge family and I'm one of only two kids that's got magic, that sounds a lot more special than being magic just like everybody else."

spaceHe looked a bit scared, if she were honest with herself. Well, that wouldn't do at all. She moved a bit closer to him, not wanting to infringe on his personal space by touching (she didn't know how he felt about that just yet), but wanting to provide a physical show of support nonetheless. "I'll help you as much as I can. And when I can't help, I've got Will and Jack. They'll be your friends, too. Plus their sister Izzy, and their cousin Riddles, and our friend Gid. Honestly, I think the biggest worry is getting lost. The castle's huge, and the staircases move. Plus I think there's like. Disappearing rooms and stuff. But we'll figure it out!" This last bit was said with an almost-chirping tone, a light skip in her step as she walked alongside her new friend.

spaceOf course, upon arriving in the common room, she was just as floored as anybody else. You really couldn't beat that view, she thought in a daze, staring out at the lake like she was hypnotized. Which, maybe she sort of was. Kaycee's comment drew her attention back, and she noticed he looked nervous.
                                            "I wouldn't worry about that," she said, waving her hand towards the window with a small smile. "This castle's been here for like, a thousand years, and as far as I know nothing's ever busted through it or whatever. I'm pretty sure I'd have heard about that if it'd happened." Especially since the twins had thought she was a shoe-in for Slytherin, she thought. Unlike some people, she'd come to the castle with plenty of warning, which she knew wasn't always the case. Vince had told her that apparently, even some magical kids weren't quite prepared, because the 'surprise' of it all was like, traditional or something. Which sounded stupid to her, but she liked to know what she was getting herself into.

spaceShe nodded in agreement with his sentiment about hoping to find something he liked. She didn't really know what kind of magic she'd take to, to be honest. She liked the idea of potions but lacked patience, liked the idea of Defense but wasn't sure she'd be skilled at it. She'd just have to see what happened when classes started, she supposed. As far as being homesick went, she nearly scoffed.
                                            "No homesickness for me," she predicted with a dry tone. "My family's kinda... well. James and Lyre are great. But I've only been living with them for a couple of years. Me and my brother being magic... my mum didn't like it much. So my parents split up because of it. And then my dad didn't like Vince being gay, either, so we both moved in with my uncle, that'd be James, and so did my older brother Duane. And, like. I like their place, but... I kinda feel like I'm just visiting, even though I live there. They've got two kids of their own and it's a bit crazy. I'm kinda looking forward to being here instead." She sighed softly. It wasn't like she cared who knew about her family drama, if anything she thought it just made her more impressive of a person. She was only eleven, and she'd listened to her own mother call her a freak. If she could deal with that, she doubted if anything else life threw at her was going to be so terrible.

white]spaceClasses, at least, was a safer topic. She smiled again.
                                            "I'm looking forward to flying," she told him. "James plays pro Quidditch, like I said, and his best friend owns the Quidditch shop at Diagon Alley. So I've got an edge there. I'm planning on trying out for our house team, too. Other than that, I've got almost no clue what I'm doing. I did some reading from Vince's books since he started school but I'm not sure it prepares you for the real deal, you know? So I'm curious to see how things work out." She paused, realizing that again, she'd been rambling about herself almost non-stop for... well, a very long time. Probably oversharing, to top it off. She clapped her hands together, grinning widely at Kaycee. "What about you? Did you read any of your textbooks before coming here? Anything that caught your eye?" she asked, curious.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                            ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                            gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                            ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

wнere - Headed to the Common Room
                                            wнen - Sept 1, 2042
                                            wιтн - Classmates - Kaycee
                                            - ooc -
                                            blah blah blah

SkittyGirl826

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:19 pm
    User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    Company
    Dia Collingwood
    Mood
    Bored

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Aurelia almost sighed as she stared down at her parchment, a letter she was writing to send back to her younger sister Elowen, the young girl had been asking her so many questions about Hogwarts. It was rather annoying, of course despite how annoying Elowen was, Aurelia was still willing to answer her questions. Hopefully they would stop soon though. "I should ask her if the morons have started showing magic..." Aurelia muttered to herself as she continued writing her letter, she wanted to know if she needed to start preparing herself for her irritating younger brothers to join her in school. Hopefully not.

A loud meow sounded from her lap, catching her attention. For once a tiny smile made it's way onto her face. "What's wrong Dia, darling? Are you hungry?" she questioned, softly petting her fluffy feline

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    OOC
    sorry if this is bad

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

murruelecreuset

Fuzzymelonlord

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:45 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    Priscilla Richardson - Connelly
    First Year Slytherin
    Eleven Year Old - Pureblood
    Twin & Step Sister

Location : Slytherin Common Room

Priscilla was finding being in a separate house from her twin troublesome. Not only did they have to answer their mother, but she didn’t have Charlotte to agree with everything she said. Course she still had her twin outside of classes. However, the fact alone that she wasn’t in Slytherin made Priscilla want to distance herself. Though, she took it upon herself to ensure that Charlotte didn’t mess with the wrong sort. Whomever they were.

Heading into the common room, Priscilla was trying to remain optimistic despite the changes in her life thus far. Slytherin was as she expected aside from that one girl she had as a roommate. Muggleborn of all things. She wasn’t a fan of Andi or that friend of hers Kaycee. It was utterly ridiculous that the likes of them were in the house of Slytherin. That stupid hat was completely mental.

However, her other roommate Aurelia wasn’t on her most hated list. From what Priscilla could tell the girl had a somewhat similar background to her own. So, when she saw her in the common room with her cat, she didn’t see the problem with inserting herself into the scene. “Writing home?” She questioned the other girl. “I’ve certainly had my share this year.”

“The name’s Priscilla Richardson – Connelly if you don’t recall.”
                                                    She honestly had to question the girl if she didn’t remember her name. After all Richardson was a well-known name as far as she was concerned.

Company : Aurelia

OOC : Sorry Fuzz, I meant to get this up last night.

Fuzzymelonlord

You'd do well to mind your manners, girl
                                                    Impatience will get you nowhere
                                                    But, you are quite right,
                                                    I think you'll learn your lesson well in
                                                    Slytherin!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:51 pm
    User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    Company
    Priscilla and Dia
    Mood
    Bored

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

At the sound of her roommate speak, Aurelia lifted a brow as she moved her gaze from Dia to her Priscilla. If she cared more she would have been offended that the girl assumed that she hadn't know her name. Not only were they roommates but Aurelia tried her best to remember the names of pureblood families. After all what kind of heir would she be if she didn't.

Ignoring that fact, Aurelia pushed a polite smile on her face. "Yes, my younger sister is intrigued by all the things I'm telling her of Hogwarts. She's very young and has so many questions." She told. She pondered for a moment, wondering if she should give her name it return. After weighing the pros and cons she decided it was best not to be rude to someone that could have value as a friend later on. "And I do recall your name. I am Aurelia Collingwood. This is Diamond." she said, gesturing to the cat on her lap.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    OOC
    Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

murruelecreuset

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • WilyTrickster 50
    PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:06 pm
    User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                            ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                            ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                            ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi was sprawled out on a couch in the common room, one leg straight up and resting along its back, which was a perfectly ladylike pose, if you asked her. Well, actually, she was well aware it was basically the antithesis of ladylike, which was exactly why she was sitting (laying?) like that in the first place. She didn't have much to do here at the castle, not without access to the internet or her own broom, so she mostly settled for finding ways to annoy her roommates. Not all of them, just two in particular, who were extremely stuck up and exactly the sort of person she delighted in annoying. Will and Jack would be so proud.

spaceShe held, in her hands, a football, which she was tossing up in the air in time with the song she was singing. It was a personal favorite, and had been stuck in her head for about three weeks straight. Of course, normally when she had this problem, she listened to the song on repeat until it went away. But this was Hogwarts, and as far as she knew there was no way to do that. The only things she knew on the whole campus that could play music were old school record players, and as awesome as it would be, she definitely did not have a BABYMETAL vinyl. She knew all the words, so she'd been hoping that just... singing it, would get it out of her head. So far, no such luck. Not even when she vocalized the instrumental bits (as best she could, it was sort of difficult). But, at least if she had to have a song stuck in her head, it was one of her favorites, by her favorite band.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                            ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                            gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                            ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

wнere - Couch by the fire
                                            wнen - Winter 2042
                                            wιтн - - - -
                                            - ooc -
                                            blah blah blah

Fuzzymelonlord

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers