Reply Purunrun Island
The Caverns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rioushu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:48 am
Rioushu nodded as went back her lower back, guessing that's where most of the pressure would build up. "So besides strength, are there any other attributes you can raise with...runes was it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:45 pm
As the two continued talking, there was a quiet splash as something entered the far end of the pool. Something started moving slowly towards them under the surface of the water, leaving faint ripples in it's wake...  

Bleu Kat
Crew

Gatz TdaMax
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:19 pm
From further up the cavern that to the underground springs, Gatz found a comfortable seat on a nearby rock, where he could tune the cello he was holding in relative comfort.

"Eyes and ears everywhere..." he remarked to himself with a smile. "... As always, I love my job."

The entity slid the horse-hair bow over the strings, playing the beginning of the theme from Jaws.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:09 pm
She blinked at his question then pointed at her rear "Well it all depends, animal traits I suppose, though usually I end up looking like something a furry would get off on." she paused "though I suppose I don't mind the tail all that much at the moment" she said as it swished happilly behind her, seeming to be thinking for itself. "I tried to make myself taller back when I was younger, ended up having random growthspurts any time I tried to use magic, felt pain, or any strong emotions" she kept thinking "Uhhm, managed to drop 100 pounds off a girl I accidently introduced to an eating curse, though she supposedly gained it back" She kept ranting, not noticing the dangers slowly sneaking up around her, nor questioning the Jaws theme, being the complete airhead blond she was known for at times.  

hihiki

Rioushu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:10 am
Rioushu was listening quite intently to Hikara's ranting, he was amused and that was all it usually took to get his attention. That doesn't mean however that he didn't notice the movements underwater, but it was the Jaws theme helped him think of who it might be. Obviously Gatz playing the theme, and if it's who I think it is underwater...Rioushu started backing away from Hikara, thinking he knew who the target was.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:24 pm
In retrospect, Rio probably realised that it was silly to try and make assumptions when Iroke was involved. The ex-ninja felt a brief squeeze as the intruder glommed him though the back of his swim trunks. A familar face popped out of the water, the fox ears atop her head standing alret as she beamed with pleasure.

"Got ya~!" she exclaimed happily rising up so that she could tackle Rio, sandwiching him between herself and Hikara. A careful observer would notice a small set of gills on either side of the fox-girl's neck fade out of existance as she came clear of the water.

Bleu Kat
Crew

hihiki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:33 pm
Hikara was startled out of her thoughts by the feeling of Rioshu being pushed against her by Iroke. She didn't scream, but her speach was cut short by the impact. Hikara turned her head, not wanting to give Rioushu the satisfaction of her chest facing him, and considering the position they were in she felt she would rather her enlarged chest not be smushed against him if she could help it.

'Ok, let's see, blonde, check, fox type humanoid check, slight coloration differences, similar facial structure' she blinked a few times "I doubt you're bleu, you look a lot like her though..." hikara said, somewhat dissapointed sounding.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:20 pm
((Oh look, someone who spells Bleu right))

Rioushu was wrong, dead wrong. He had the family right, just not which member, he was expecting Bleu, which is why he assumed he was safe away from Hikara. Instead he turned around just in time to see Iroke's fox-like attributes and for some reason a set of gills disappearing. He didn't have time to brace himself as she glomped him and tackled him into Hikara, sandwiching himself between the two well-endowed beauties cleavage. "She should, she's her daughter. Well, assuming you can trust a fox's story." Rioushu said, not quite ready to get himself out of the predicament just yet.  

Rioushu

hihiki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:39 pm
She blinked "I didn't think I hit any tempral anomolies when I came here... but the bleu I know would have to have had this when she was very young if I'm in the right timeframe" she expressed confusion at the fox's story comment, but looked at the girl curiously, begining to question the jaws music for the first time.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:20 pm
((Well yeah... we hang out together in others guilds, so we know each other. ^_^))

"Hey, I don't blag about everything," she protested. Iroke gave a toss of her head to flip back her soaking wet hair, then smiled fetchingly at her fellow bathers. "Just the bits where'd I rather you gits remain in the dark."

The blonde paused as she took in Hikara's robust figure, her expression half-way between appreciation and envy. Iroke had a very competive nature, especially when it came to her looks, and it was slightly irritating that she wasn't the most busomy girl in the room. But that was easy enough for her to fix...

The fox girl sucked in a deep breath as she concentrated, exhaling as the sensation of growth spread through her F-cup chest. Rio found himself pinned against Hikara by a steadily increasing amount of cleavage.

"Of course, with a fit lil' bird like me, I don't think you rightly care most the time..." she said as she leaned forward, giving him an awe inspiring view (and feel) of the assests contained by her red bikini top. The fox-girl's expansion finally levelled off when she had several cup-sizes on Hikara, making Iroke the clear "victor" of the two of them. "... Isn't the right, Rio?" she asked with a flirtacious smile.

Bleu Kat
Crew

Bleu Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:46 pm
hihiki
She blinked "I didn't think I hit any tempral anomolies when I came here... but the bleu I know would have to have had this when she was very young if I'm in the right timeframe" she expressed confusion at the fox's story comment, but looked at the girl curiously, begining to question the jaws music for the first time.
"Well, truth is she hasn't had me yet," Iroke explained. "Aonice still needs to boff her something proper before that happens, I suppose. Shouldn't happen for a time yet."

A large fox tail rose out of the water, extending until it was long enough to circle Hikara's waist, falling into place with a wet flop. The apendage tugged gently, pulling the trio more tightly together.

"Enough about me and the fam, though," she told with Hikara, throwing her a suggestive wink. "Gab to me about yourself for a tic, deary."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:37 pm
Rioushu was hardly listening to Iroke, though he did notice with a smirk on his face the increasing pressure from Iroke's side of the cleavage. He looked over to her and due to the height difference didn't even have to look at her cleavage, just with like every other girl he had a full view just by looking at her face. He expression remained quite emotionless as he considered her. "Why on earth are you using that god awful british slang? And yes, I realize I'm being smushed between the cleavage of two very beautiful and busty women, but that termonology, it's just-" Rioushu was saying, but stopped mid-sentence.

What're you doing? You know you can't take control if I don't allow it.

That may be so, but I'm not letting you pass up this opportunity...

Rioushu's expression changed from lifeless indifference to that of a ridiculously giddy child. "True, true, but enough about that. Why don't the three of us go to my..." Rioushu was beginning to say, but remembered a certain event that had recently taken place. "...let's make that Aonice's place for a good time."  

Rioushu

hihiki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:57 pm
She blushed somewhat as she saw the blonde's chest grow like hers, especially when she noticed she was being used as bread for a guy sandwich. Hikara felt a small tingle go through herself as the other woman's chest grew, hoping the growth had been some form of shapeshift instead of a transformation spell. HEr body always loved trying to mimic other's transformations since the supposed 'cure' for her former ailment.

After listening to Iroke's explination she shrugged, not minding the tail wrapping around her waist. Hikara normally wasn't the flirtatious sort, but considering bleu it probably would be interesting to say the least even if it was just playful flirting. Her own tail wrapped itself around Irokes. "Oh I'm just the classic story, girl who's short and skinny as a twig, flat chested, hair so dull bleach wouldn't even brighten it, picked up a spell book, botched one too many spells, ended up the tall fit busty blonde bimbo I am now. I'll admit I had a bit of a growth spurt problem whenever I used magic in various ways, but it worked out in the end" she shrugged at this "Well it's the classic story of most chaos magic users, willing or otherwise, I guess"

She looked at Rioushu questioningly before saying "Well you're more polite and better looking then that tenticle monster that tried to date me last weekend" She then looked at Iroke wondering if he was joking or not.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:09 pm
Iroke paused thoughtfully, considering the proposal. A gentle smile graced her features as she reached up to place an affectionate hand on Rio's shoulder. That same expression transformed to a wicked grin as the pitite woman yanked the ex-ninja down towards the water. Rio likely try to resist, of course, but Iroke had been increasing her muscle density ever since his little comment on her speech. By now the fox-girl's arm felt like a steel bar, and her grip was like iron. Rio's head was dunked underwater by that irresistble strength, then held there for half a minute before he was allowed to resurface.

"Ahhhhh, bog off, you stupid berk!" Iroke told him, giving the man a rough shove out of the 'cleavage zone'. "If you're more concerned with what comes out of my gob than what I've got in my top, you're welcome to go bugger yourself," she growled fiercely. The sound took on a more pleasant tone as she moved forward to cuddle up next to Hikara. "However, the wanker's idea isn't half bad... What do you think, luv? Shall we sneak off and find somewhere to snog for a bit?" The girl's tail wagged happily as she embraced the other girl, their exagerated curves crushing together in an inticing manner.

"Or we could start right here, if you like..." she continued breathily, leaning in as she stared deep into Hikara's eyes. She smiled impishly. "... I could even manage the tentacles, if you'd perfer that sort of thing."

Bleu Kat
Crew

Purunrun Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas