Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild of Many Roleplays, Discussions, and Oddities

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out, roleplay in lots of genres, and chat about anything. 

Tags: roleplay, chat, literate, creative, general 

Reply Once loved, or never caught on in the first place (dead threads)
Leekyo: -Space Colony- A Futuristic Space Fantasy RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:21 pm
Apocolypse watched Zcie "too destroy everything. but we might decide to choose only a few things to destroy." He chuckled and walked to exelna "but the thing is. we never failed. you went missing."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:01 pm
Exelna fell to the ground, still shocked. She knew that he was speaking the truth. She was made to destroy one of the first people she came to know. Not only him, but everything he stands for as well. And what was worse; she knew she could do it. Trembling, she looked at Apocalypse, then at Zcie. "But why...?" she asked with a toneless voice, looking at Apocalypse. "Why do we want to destroy them...? Are they enemies...?"
The cold look was starting to return to her eyes. The cold look that only a machine could give.  

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:30 pm
"i guess you could say its in programming, but since we're AIs i can't techniqually use that excuse." he says before chuckling "we're enemies of everyone. we've actually got a bounty on our heads, since the renegade clone over there reactivated the pathetic meat stick's need for power. which in turn would cause them to find out about us, the armageddon plan, and try to destroy us." he says before holding a hand out for exelna

Destruction looked up to see the dots getting closer "I want our first target to be them." he said using the lamp post to point at the army coming to leekyo  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:45 pm
Zcie began walking away. "If so you will need a ship, get one at the port." Zcie did a small wave in the direction of the docking bay. He was now unsure, was he Zcie or a copy with his memories? The berserk program though, that was something undeniable. He was the original prototype. Zcie began running across town. The emergency alarm of Leekyo was already sounding, and androids, and humans were all running to the Docking bay.  

Herelen2
Captain

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:29 pm
"why would we need a ship?" he asked still holding a hand out for Exelna

"we should go now if we plan to destroy them."

((waiting for exelna))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:43 pm
Exelna got up and looked as though she was about to follow him, but she didn't take his hand. "We're both different, even though we are part of the same plan. But..." she hesitated for a moment. She was stuck in the middle of two different paths, both of which would yield to a different result. But amidst the tension of the situation, she turned and looked at Apocalypse. "What do we need to destroy them...?" she asked.  

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:16 pm
"just us." he said holding up the object that shot the cords "this will help you remember everything. we each had our own special ability."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:09 pm
Exelna jumped out of the way as the cords shot at her chest. Something about them held a piercingly cold vibe. She just couldn't come to complete terms with her purpose, although she had decided to fulfill it. "I see," she said with a metallic tone of voice. "It's just us. Are there any others? I suspect not," she commented. "Just one question: why do we need to destroy everything to gain power? We could just kill the authority here and take over, if it's power we're after..." Exelna didn't feel like killing anyone she was close to. However, she did want to extract revenge on that corporation that kidnapped her and tried to reprogram her... "Fine."  

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:01 pm
he chuckled "why have power? it gets so boring. but we will convert you later, me and destruction should get to the air lock if we want to warm up for armageddon. just close it for us." he said putting the box away and running towards the airlock.

Destruction popped out a large block which soon grew a long pull which made it look like a hammer, he then looked at exelna "you have chosen your life, apocolypse wont understand. quickly remove the tracker from your system. it would probably be a duplicate of one of your none important systems." he said as he leaped after apocolypse, following him closely  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:43 pm
"Tracker? Non important systems? What are you talking about?" she asked Destruction. She honestly had no clue...

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Herelen2
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:36 pm
((just to make clear, going out into space, even as an android, would probably freeze the android entirely.))

Zcie looked at the docking station, already LDF officers were going, his reserved ship was there. He jumped on board. The ship was a small two person battle craft scouter. "This is Zcie Astral reporting for duty." Zcie said into the scanner.

A voice replied, "Welcome Zcie, checking data base... Error, info feed states you are expired, please insert correct data."

Zcie smashed the scanner and grabbed an intercom. "Exelna, this is Zcie, I have A ship ready for us. Get here quickly and we can get on their mother ship." Zcie said. "Unless you have other plans."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:56 pm
Apocolypse stopped at a escape pod and ejected it without anyone in it "quickly." He said as he pulled out two devices and placed one on him and the second on destruction "lets have some fun." he said as he activated the devices and leaped through the hole and into space.

Destruction followed shortly after and they were both propelled to the attack force by the launch of another escape pod

((i came with a back up plan *heroic pose*))  

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:36 pm
A voice was heard in the small intercom nearest to her ear. It was Zcie, asking for her to come with him. She pressed the button on the intercom and spoke. "But now you know what I truly am. I was sent here to kill..." she said into the intercom. "But I don't know what Apocolypse and Destruction's plans are. Their true intentions. I would like to know them before I am loyal to a side." Her voice was metallic as usual, with no emotion ringing across its iron rim.
She shouted up at Apocolypse. "Why do we want this? Tell me! Fill me in now!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:30 am
"we weren't meant to ask question. we were given an order, we followed them." he yelled back as he flew out of range of their yelling and appeared at the attack force "let this be quick." he said as he pulled out his katanas and started to slice and dice

Destruction used the hammer to crush any small ships and damage some of the big ships, hitting vital spots on the larger ships that would cause it to be destroyed  

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Crimson Pendragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:57 am
Lee-ann appeared behind Zcie. She had a slight smile on her face, but she was wearing her mission gear.

"Zcie. If I may be granted permission. I know I left wrongly, and I know I was foolish. My duty to Leekyo is far greater then my own personal emotions. Please let me fight by your side once more."  
Once loved, or never caught on in the first place (dead threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games