Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flowers of Japan Foundation Charity Forum

Back to Guilds

Reply Flowers of Japan Foundation Charity Forum
An issue of importance:FoJ Brainstorming Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forever Zero
Crew

Golden Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:39 pm
King of Threads
Man, I wish I could see my old RP ways from back in 03.
Jeez.
I never was put in any of the FoJ pictures. ]:
there was only 1 foj pic  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:03 am
Forever Zero
King of Threads
Jeez.
there was only 1 foj pic

I swear there was more.
I just remember FoJ members being in pics together.
It doesn't matter though. 3nodding  

Cute Nazi

Desirable Prophet

AngelFeathers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Couch fixed. XD

So, the commission will still be of the mules, right? Who's making it?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^(FoJ group pic by Bonzi XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:23 am
haha xD  

SolunaAngel
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sailor Namek

Blessed Believer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:05 am
King of Threads
Jeez.
hmm I really think I put you in the weird little FoJ pic I drew back in the day.
User Image

But the list of who all is in that picture is on my computer that is being fixed, so I'm not sure o.o Can you find yourself? It's a bit like where's waldo...Where's Tyler... ninja ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:27 am
Af-chan , I love your pic =)

hmm, I wonder how many people I can still name in my pic...aaand since I'm bored, I shall attempt it! ^^;

Auora, Stellie, Forever Zero, DivineSaturn, Kenchan, E-san, VKM, Mokoni, Manwe, Kanin, AutumnFury, Anime Fire

Vagabond, Kyoki, me, Roger, LoL, errr Lesel?, dunno..., Kelina, Shellie, dunno..., Startica, Bonzi

Alucard, should know but can't remember..., ToS (Shifting...something), Corian, somebody, Jeisu, dunno, Feikku?, Kotori, that one guy with the halo.., califone

dunno, Ayumi, Sparda, Ezekial and Aria?, INK, dunno, Aisha Laylin, Nori-chan?, Kaylin Monk, dunno, is that Jakkin?, Eve of the night, then to the right of INK: dunno, dunno, dunno, dunno, Dead Meat...and Yuu-chan?

Ena-chan, SylverStar?, Soluna, I should know who that is..., AF-chan, Shunned, dunno, dunno, dunno, dunno, is that Etsu?, dunno

Kinsai, Grondax, dunno, dunno, Sloth?, dunno, Twist, Mindweaver

...then in the little heads I see ACF, TSSN, Jitio, Koiyuki?, Amanda?, did Nikolai used to have corn rows? O.o

actually, I almost think we had this conversation before, Tyler...and I think I remember deciding that I had drawn this before you were in FoJ much... but I'm not sure ^^;  

Sailor Namek

Blessed Believer

VKM
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:20 am
LOL He was right, it was green.

Hey, I just realized, they haven't changed the forum code in guilds as of yet. o_o

*Squeaks* I remember that picture Nammie! ^^

Ho. o.o I'm right beside Mama And Moko. o_o xD And I was just gonna go lookin' for meh, too...

Sailor: I think after Alucard is Ruby, no? o_o

That one guy with the halo strikes up two names: OneWingedAngel who visited every now and then and SilverArchangel (Who I still think is a pretty cool guy)

In that "dunno" part, I see Etsu. XD And possible G0H. Guardian 0f Heaven. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:21 pm
VKM
LOL He was right, it was green.

Hey, I just realized, they haven't changed the forum code in guilds as of yet. o_o

*Squeaks* I remember that picture Nammie! ^^

Ho. o.o I'm right beside Mama And Moko. o_o xD And I was just gonna go lookin' for meh, too...

Sailor: I think after Alucard is Ruby, no? o_o

That one guy with the halo strikes up two names: OneWingedAngel who visited every now and then and SilverArchangel (Who I still think is a pretty cool guy)

In that "dunno" part, I see Etsu. XD And possible G0H. Guardian 0f Heaven. :3
ya, that was for the brief period of time when you had that other hair 3nodding is that ruby? hmm did he have hair like that?
and ya, I meant SilverArchangel.
I need to find the list of who is who ^^; it's on the lost laptop of doom, though ><  

Sailor Namek

Blessed Believer

AngelFeathers

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:44 pm
XD
I keep imagining some laptop encrusted with cobwebs that cackles in an evil horror movie voice when opened. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:44 pm
AngelFeathers
XD
I keep imagining some laptop encrusted with cobwebs that cackles in an evil horror movie voice when opened. XD
whee
heh, that's not so far off ^^;  

Sailor Namek

Blessed Believer

AngelFeathers

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:30 pm
That sounds minorly spookeh. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:26 pm
I have an idea.
Dunno how good it is though.
When someone mentioned giving out the dragon dresses this sparked a thought. Why not just give out Kimonos, Yukatas, Dresses and Suits?

Semper Tigris

AngelFeathers

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:15 pm
Hmm, that sounds like a thought. Maybe generally oriental-themed items? Fans, perhaps?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:08 pm
I will be reading all of these pages so will need some time to catch up, and will then post my answers... and ideas (if any).

And... I am sorry again to have been so absent. My original (Mahayr) account is frozen due to a hacking (yes, a real one, not a scam) which I was fortunate enough to notice and report quickly, and get in touch with a moderator to put the freeze on fairly quickly.

I am told it takes nine to twelve months to resolve these issues.

At any rate, I will try to be better. Again. Those of you who know about my work in the Writing Contests sub-forum will understand and forgive me!!!

FLOWERS OF JAPAN DOLLS

User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

YES SOME PEOPLE ARE MISSING, even oldbies! Even ME! *sniffs*
If I missed any, PLEASE let me know who and give me the properties if possible.
kiss

EDIT: Dang. You will need to look at the coding to see who each doll is!

EDIT: Wow... those are great. I love the Where is Waldo one!  

Vaylle

Dedicated Dabbler

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Vaylle

Dedicated Dabbler

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:29 am
AngelFeathers
Quote:
I'm sure that everyone lately has noticed the horrid deadness of the thread.

Yes... and I am one of the Guilty Parties. BUT! I am trying to do better, and I shall!
Quote:
I think we always did so well way back when because, let's face it, lots of people wanted kimonos back then. Today, so much is not true.
What I've made this thread for is that perhaps, if any FoJers remain constant in their viewing of the guild forum, we could possibly have a small brainstorming session on what might help restore our dying thread. (Don't say it's not dying, it's takes like over an hour for a page to be made these days. XD)

Count me in for the brainstorming. There has been some concern about all of this for quite sometime. The Foundersand supporters deserve better from all of us.
Quote:
Just anything in general would be helpful. Could we maybe give away a different item? Put in something extra, like a giveaway of some sort?

Yes, or more of a choice. The FoJ was bult around kimonos/yakutas, and they are still sought after. But adding something may help, yes.

I am against a giveaway. They tend to attract people, but then they just leave. We need real members who will be commited, and we need more members to be active in the GUILD.
Quote:
Also, I noticed the new guild banner thread awhile back. I can do that, if anyone wants. Hell, I'd even make new navi art, if possible. XD

This could be discussed.

One thing I really need is to know if there are anymore of the little dolls that were made for the FoJ'ers a loooong time ago. Also, the links to ALL of the retired FoJ wheres.
Quote:
I'm just hoping that you guys notice this thread, our FoJ really needs something.

Noticed! although I almost did not come in... I would add something to the topic such as - FoJ Status or Status Report or FoJ Brainstorming. Just my opinion, all of this.

I am going to go ahead and post this now, but will be reading all of the pages and commenting on anything I see that i might be able to add to... or anything.

Mahayr, Oldie... often too absent redface

Flowers of Japan Foundation Charity Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces