Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Star Gate Command (Decommissioned)

Back to Guilds

Reply Dead Worlds
Something wrong (EVERYONE welcome. Base personnel included.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snow Fairy Blood
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:55 pm
(SFB quickly assessed the situation, and to avoid un-needed conflict, decided to break-up the situation)

Hey Casey, could you meet with me outside? As for you JL, and you too Space, you guys should stay here a little longer. JL, you need to get that wound healed a little more, and Space, could you help Feral out with some more of her medical stuff, she seems a little under handed right now.

(Moving close to Feral, and bringing her to a corner)

Hey, I am not sure what's going on here, but things are very out of the ordinary. Take this radio and inform me if you find anything interest, or need my help. I have to go back to the Gate room and check on a few things. Hopefully the records of the mission will shed some light on this situation.

(Moving to the door, to see Casey outside)

Okay everyone, I got base work to be done. Don't you guys worry about things, I got it under control, so don't be in too much of a hurry. I will see yah all later.

(With that SFB went into the hallway)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:12 am
Space looked out the door. Walking over to stand beside Feral, she asked
"Is there anything I can do? Like SFB said, I should try to help, really." She wondered what the Colonel had to say to Captain Casey.

Wing Commander Space

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jupiter Lightning
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:59 am
The General was not going to stay near Casey a moment longer, it seemed but decided this was a good thing as SFB asked Casey to leave. She walked to a random doctor and helped for a few moments, eyes never staying on one point for more then a few seconds, seemed constantley on edge. As Casey had asked her what was going on, she answered him before he left to talk to SFB. "Captain.. I think you're just ill... Once Matthews is better and things have worked out, take a break, okay?" She continued helping a doctor, moving to the opposite end of the infirmary but sitll fairly near the exit/entrance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:58 am
Dan walked out, and the pain in his head subsided.
"Col. when im near JL my head hurts.. either im attracted to her.. or theres something fishy going on. and since im already taken im going with something weirds going on.." Dan laughed a little.. but knew no one else would get it..

then he got serious.
"did you notice how she cant focus on one thing. what was she doing on that mission anyway.."  

Silas The Knave Of Hearts

Snow Fairy Blood
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:39 pm
(Outside in the hallway with Casey, the Colonel listen to what he asked)

Yeah, I know what you mean, but I have no answers yet on what went on over there. I would ask JL herself, but as you said, she isn't acting herself. I am going to head back to the Gate room and talk to Labby, she is trying to get her hands on the crew log for the mission. Now listen, I am not sure what's going on, but there is a chance Sgt.Matthews, JL, and maybe Space are infected with some unknown virus. Since you are not infected, and Double S is on leave, I need you to secretly mobilize all marine units. In case if anything gets outta hand, I want it supressed as fast as possible. We do not need the whole base getting infected.

(SFB was about to leave, but remembered something)

Oh, before I go, I gave Feral a radio to contact me. I know you got a radio of your own, so if you see anything suspicious or get anymore of your headaches around any other SGC members, please let me know.

(With that, SFB started back for the Gate room with the hope that Labby might have some answers for her)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:48 am
Dan nodded, he knew what needed to be done..
Locating Xanin, and the Rest of SG-4..
the rounded up SG's 7 8 9 10 13 15 and 16 into the VIP area...
once briefed they began to patrol the hallways, assuming routine watches but looking quite normal

Dan clicked the radio.. "Col.. this is Sierra Gulf 4 niner.. hallways secure. "

"ok boys be watchfull and be discrete, first sign on trouble, Zatt.. no questions, no matter who it is, even the general.."  

Phoebe 3in 1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:31 am
Hathor, oblivious to anything but the bloodied piece of cloth now resting in her hands, looked on, helplessly, unsure what to do with the gift. xp
Waiting until the good doctor was distracted, She dropped the cloth on the ground, and walked a few paces from it. mrgreen
Then, becoming focussed she tore away at the Generals sleeve and readied her hand device. "JL, we advise you to relax, it will be easier if you do not fight your Godess"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:38 am
Space attempted to peer around the corner, to see what SFB and the Captain had to say to one another. Discovering, much to her disappointment, that they had in fact already finished, she resumed her task of following a Nurse around, as she went about her business. Space repetitively looked in the General's direction, thankfully, tact and discretion was on her side, for once, and, as far as she knew, had not yet been spotted gawping.

She knew something wasn't right, here. Maybe it had something to do with SFB too, she thought, suddenly suspicious of why she'd been encouraged to stay put, with what she thought to be a General-Impostor. Worried by this, she increased her glances in JL's direction greatly, now looking at every possible opportunity, trying desperately to spot what was out of place.  

Wing Commander Space

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jupiter Lightning
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:13 am
JL blinked as Hathor grabbed her arm. "Get off me." She hissed in a very un-General like way and pulled her arm away from the Goddess, glaring daggers. She then strode across the infirmary, her eyes narrowed and slammed out the door. Not exactley average behavior for someone so carefree as the General. She hadn't said a word to anyone and simply left the Infirmary, completley ignoring the quartatine and would also ignore anything anyone said to her, it seemed.

It seemed she was going to the level 16 control station and, once there, she proceeded to start typing in authorisation codes, alone in the room. The only room on base with no security cameras. The General sat after a moment, typing in her passwords with fluid practise. She stared at the various surveillance screens infront of her. "Stupid humans.." She muttered to herself before hitting a switch. Randomly, over the base, doors began to close and alarms rang.

JL got to her feet, pulled her Zat and 9mm from her thigh-straps and walked to the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:19 am
Straight into the barrell of a Ak-74u pointed directly at her face.
"General, good of you to come.. " he smiled and lowered the weapon.
crouching to one knee "my god, what do you command me..?"  

Snow Fairy Blood
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:02 am
(In the Gate room, SFB and Labby had been sorting out, and cleaning up video files when alarms sounded, and the doors sealed them in the Gate control room)

Oh great, now what? (Sigh) Labby we need to get these video's processed as fast as we can. I really wanna know what's going on, what went on over there on that planet, and just what the hell we are facing.

(The Colonel sat down in her chair to take a break. She could easily rip down the sealed door in front of her, but she was not one to rush into bad situations if she could help it. She just hope the other members of the SGC were doing ok, and that nobody was hurt by the recent events)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:37 am
((Heheheheh x3))

JL looked down at the human before her. Her usually calm expression was curled into a sneer and suddenly and oh so very wrongly, her eyes flashed white for a moment. When she spoke again to the Captain, it was not her normal voice. It sounded almost two-tone... Goa'uld. "What makes you think I need your help?" She snapped at Dan before thinking for a moment. "The pitful human I am inhabiting seems to be trying not to think about a certain base destruct. How unfortunate for her." JL laughed nastily and went to haul Casey to his feet, zat in hand and aimed at him. "I think I shall need your key and passcode to activate it. But first, I need a scapegoat." JL took Casey's radio without a word of asking then spoke in the General's normal voice.

"This is General Jupiter here, I do believe WCSpace has fallen under the influence of an alien force. Aprehend immediatley. I've found she's been messing with the computers." JL shot Dan a look that said 'you try anything and your dead.'

"Now. To the self destruct device. We'll manually enter the codes."  

Jupiter Lightning
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:55 pm
(little early for that.. lets drag it out.. just a bit)
Dan smiled and nodded at the gould.. [oh you are sooo gona get it] he thought. as he followed, "might i suggest taking care of the SF's and Col. SFB first.. your going to need my help with that, by now they may be on to you.. i on the other hand am still trusted.. my lord"...

he laughed inwardly.. Space would have to be captured but not for the reason This gould had in mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:11 pm
"Ah yes. The Colonel. It would be wise to remove such a person. Perhaps the Doctor as well. She is not human." The Goa'uld pushed a little of JL's hair out of her good eye. She looked to Dan. "Human. Casey. Do you promise to serve me, Lord Shesmu, above all others? If so, I will spare your miserable exsistance." That nasty smile had returned to the General's face. "Your leader is trying to gain control. She says something along the lines of 'don't do it, Dan you stupid b*****d!' She sounds rather confused." Shesmu inspected his/her nails doubtfully for a moment.

"Ah. Before we go and kill the Colonel. I rather think I'm going to be needing something else. You will attend to me, human." And Shesmu swept off towards the personnel quarters in a long stride, pausing at the end of the corridor to line a gun up to Casey's ehad height. "Come." Then spoke again. "Once we are there, I must speak with you."  

Jupiter Lightning
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:01 pm
Dan nodded.. "as long as im first prime.. until i die, or you find someone better.. " finally power he thought. "my lord if you hand memy radio i can set a trap for the Colonel and the Doctor..!"

Dan followed her to wherever it was she was going. tend to her.. what did that mean..  
Dead Worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff