Welcome to Gaia! ::

SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Back to Guilds

Reply SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship
alucards school of taekwondo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackfire333

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:30 am
*bounces while waiting for the next one*mornin teach and I am done whats next biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:05 am
Blackfire333
*bounces while waiting for the next one*mornin teach and I am done whats next biggrin

ok heres the next combination roundhouse kick, punch ,roundhouse kick axe kick do that ten times on the pad and let know when you are done. biggrin  

Alucard_84

Aged Member

Blackfire333

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:13 am
Alucard_84
Blackfire333

ok heres the next combination roundhouse kick, punch ,roundhouse kick axe kick do that ten times on the pad and let know when you are done. biggrin
k*muters as I do what he sais*roundhouse kick punch round house axa kick  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:14 am
*sits and meditates for a while.  

Alucard_84

Aged Member

Blackfire333

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:17 am
Alucard_84
*comes up to him and sits infront of him*now what?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:57 pm
Blackfire333
Alucard_84

allright now do hook kick ten times/  

Alucard_84

Aged Member

Blackfire333

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:07 pm
Alucard_84
Blackfire333
Alucard_84

allright now do hook kick ten times/
uhh???  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:57 pm
*he walks into the school* ok, let's see what's going on here  

Alucard Sparda
Captain

Blackfire333

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:04 pm
Alucard Sparda
hello  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:12 pm
Blackfire333
Alucard Sparda
hello
hey  

Alucard Sparda
Captain

Damien Sparda

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:20 am
As he walked for a little through the forest, he noticed a small clearing in which a few people were trying their hand at the martial arts rather than their talents in the elemental arts and such. Walking over, his golden eyes shifted from one to another, as he seemed to be interrupting something. Bowing his head once, he seemed to vanish, the air rippling his image as it showed up a bit beside the teacher. Speaking up now, he asked what was going on, and on response he told him. This place seems a bit better than the other places I visited...mainly because here I know someone's here, and will show me if I'm doing it right. Anyways, do you mind if I just practice my skills for a little?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:21 pm
he takes a few boards, puts them around him in holders, and does a spining crescent kick, breaking them all  

Alucard Sparda
Captain

Nyxalia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:28 pm
Kadria sat upon a mat in the Dojo, her blade weapon was hung on a wall a considerable distance from where she sat, her knees were tucked beneath her, and her eyes were closed, both of her small hands were open, and laying palm down on the ends of her bent knees, slowly she opened her eyes, and shifting her weight forward, she placed her weight on her hands moving her bare feet to rest against the floor, then shifting back, she rose smoothly and gracefully, she turned to face a practice dummy, and placing her hands together, she bowed deeply as she would to a regular opponent, a few rebel brown hairs falling forward lured by gravity and its enticing pull, and coming out of her bow, she raised her left arm and hand into the air, and stepping back, she lowered and pulled her left hand back, setting it close to her rib cage, and her right hand was partially extended on the arm which was bent, and forward, her right foot was forward, and extended, and the left was behind her, slightly bent, but not to the point that it threw off her center of gravity.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:40 pm
She quickly stepped forward, performing a quick jab with her forward hand, closing it into a fist, and striking the practice dummy on the temple, and retracting her arm, she shifted her weight onto her back leg, and kicked the dummy first in the right side where the rib cage would be, and moving her leg back, she performed a solid side kick ramming the heel of her foot into the practice dummy''s chest, causing it to fall back slightly, Kadria used this moment to drop her right foot to the ground, and side step under and behind the dummy, bringing her left hand up, and to the back of the dummy''s neck.  

Nyxalia

Nyxalia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:45 pm
Standing behind the dummy, Kadria gripped the sides of the dummy's head in a cross grip. With her right hand on the left side of the dummy's head, and the left hand on the right, she pulled herself in a flip over the dummy, turning herself using the grip so that her grip was normal, as she faced the dummy, she continued to grip the side of her "opponent's" head, and planting her left foot against the dummy's sternum, she pushed off, doing a neat backflip, and landing a few meters away, quickly getting into her fighting stance once more, she was sweating but only lightly.  
SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff