Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I crazy?
Yeah you are! Tattoos are perminate.
18%
 18%  [ 7 ]
No. If you love something that much, then get it!
81%
 81%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 37

BlueEyed Brandy

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:27 pm
I love my tattoo..remember though get a tattoo u really enjoy and that isn't one that everyone has..it should be special so a game tattoo would be cool but add your own special twist!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:52 am
I would get the Nobody symbol from KH2, probably on my hip. I'm not a rabid fangirl, but it was a pretty good game and that symbol is awesome.

Hm... I want a moogle, too! Man, I know it seems like following the trend, but moogles rock!

If I WERE to get a tattoo, I would make it small and discrete, so that if I happen to be applying for a job, you can't see it.  

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

Amargana

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:09 pm
The one I really want...is something no one will get yet. You will in about twenty or so years, because other people will be getting one too.

I'm secretive, yes, that just makes it more special for me... heart

...I might get a huge one on my back...that would be nice.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:21 pm
I drew my own moogle, and made him purple...so hes not THAT trendy. whee  

Celes
Captain

Friendly Fairy

L~CORP

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:55 pm
I would probably get a Pokeball tattoo. Or possibly a Yoshi Egg... Or the Animal Crossing leaf. Or maybe the SSMB logo. BUt of course, I am terrified of needles, so the best I can do is marker doodles. ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:52 pm
I think disigns make better tatoos then pictures, so I would probably never get a tatoo unless it was something really big and important to me. And as much as I love games, I don't think I would ever get a game related tatoo... unless like... one of my all time faveorate characters had some signature tatoo or something (( yet to happen.))

although I have to admit... I would like Rikku's, from FFX, Eyes. They alwase interest me more than anything... I even checked a wall scroll I had of her to make sure they had the right eyes.  

red_moon_wolfess

Celes
Captain

Friendly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:45 am
Rikkus eyes are pretty bad a** I admit. It would be really cool to have contacts made like that.  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff