Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image
Amity was still red as she went to sit at the table saying nothing at all. Astrid just smiled and nodded as she sipped her tea. "I would have heard something last night if something did happened" she said making Amity go more red knowing what her mother meant. "now you two eat up we have to head to the castle now" she said
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:37 pm
User Image
Carroe saw how red Amity was getting, and knew she was completely embarrassed. He leaned over to her, and kissed her gently, and passionately. Then sat upright again. "Amity, it's alright. You don't have to be embarrassed. I'm sure your mother is happy for you, and just joking with you." He told her before he looked down at his plate, and started eating.
Lillianna flew from the couch where she had slept, and landed on Carroes right shoulder, and looked at Astrid, then Amity before saying, "You should know that i'm also happy for you. I'm really happy for both of you, and I know something that you would love to hear Amity."  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image
Amity just smiled at him before she started to eat. She was supries her mother did not jump when. But than again her mother was older then her and had seen many things. Astrid jsut sipped her tea and smiled at thme. she was veyr happy for them both but she knew they would have a hard time too. Many elves still disliked there dark brother and sisters. "O what do you have to tell me?" Amity asked
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:28 pm
User Image
Carroe looked at Lillianna and smiled, then continued to eat, but now was wondering what she had to say. She always spoke the truth if she spoke, and when she did it was either a really good, or really bad thing.
Lillianna watched Carroe react, and knew that look. She gave a small nod, then looked at Amity. "You will soon find your spirit animal. It's on it's way here to you. He will also, after a while, gain a voice, because you two have become a couple." Carroe stopped eating, and looked at her in surprise.  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image
This news got both Amity and Astrid stunned. Astrid dropped her tea cup and it hit the table breaking the handle. amity before to choke on some food as she tried to think. "pardon?" they both said once Amity cleared her throat. amity could not believe what she was hearing. A spirit guide for her self. She looked to her mother but her mother had the same could not believe it look to there too.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image
Carroe, forgetting he had taught Amity, started talking in Drow to Lillianna. "You can't mean what I think you mean, can you, Lillianna?" Then he leaned in toward her a little. "Please tell me it's true, and what i'm thinking is right. It's the spirit and heart principal isn't it?" He stared into her eyes.
Lillianna leaned fore ward, and looked deeply into his eyes. Then, she slowly spoke. "You are right, and you know what that means. You must take her home with you." Then, Lillianna flew across the room, and perched on the back of the couch. Carroe looked into Amity's eyes, and smiled, but seemed worried too.  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image
Amity sat there and understood a few word as she listened. "Carroe" she said smiling at him and looking back in to his eyes. Her heart was pounding out of joy and fear as she reached for his hand. "Ummm mind some one tell me whats going on?" Astrid said looking back at the two of them, "i don't mind you two talk in drow but mind telling me what just happened. Amity looked at her mother then back at Carroe.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image
Carroe stood up, pulled Amity up into his arms in a tight hug, and then kissed her for a minute without end. Then looked over to Astrid to explain. "We are meant to be together. In my home land it's called the spirit and heart principal. That's when a Drow ends up in love with the person he's supposed to, but they are not a Drow. When this happens, the one who isn't Drow will get there spirit guide to come to them, and stay with them, and gain a voice. All because of us being together." Then, he frowned before continuing. "This has only happened very few times in Drow history, but every time it did, it was the most treasured moment of it's time. now though, it could be different, because of my standing. I'm the current Drow Prince." He then waited for the reaction, hoping it would be easy to accept.  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:58 pm
Aeriolous had been more than amazed by the place and he knew he would never be able to put into words what he felt to this place, nor why it was very drawing to his soul.

He entered quietly and was walking around marveling at everything when a bit of conversation caught his ear. Someone claiming to be the current king of the drow?

Aeriolous made no movement as he was behind a pillar and easily blended in with the shadows.

He studied the dark tall man who must have made the comment as no one who was not dark like a drow would dare claim to be a king of a clan of people on the verge of extinction.

He looked familiar...but without getting closer, Aeriolous could not put his finger on why the man looked familar or get a clue to who he really was.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image
Amity wobbled a bit when he said that and astrid said a prayer in ice elven. "Yo....your...a prince" Amity said shocked. He said he was noble but nothing about royalty. "I am happy for you two but you do know the risk this is" Astrid said getting to her feet, "Many here will oppset and there they will want her dead not a princesses."

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image
Carroe frowned, and knew what she meant, but knew exactly what do do to make sure nothing would happen. Nothing should happen anyways, because he was, after all, much stronger in magic than most of the Drow back home. The only two who were good enough to be his equal were his sister, and his dad. That would change soon though, when they were married, and joined like the ones in the past with a love who was not Drow. "Well, take this into mind... I can talk with my sister when we see her where were headed. Then, once i've talked with her, since she has so many under her command because they wish her theirs, we will be protected. Plus, she will get my father on page with it. Then, even more protection will be offered.To all three of us." Then, he smiled, held Amity close, and told her in Drow, "No one will ever hurt you or your mother. With my father, and sister, and their guard protecting us, no one will even bother to try to upset us."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image
Astrid still worried but she nodded and went to get her things. "All right and my cuiosn and Aunt are meeting us there too so if need be they will help out where they can" Amity said smiling at him, "I love you Carroe but please next time tell me the whole truth of your family."

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image
Carroe kissed her passionately, and lovingly for what seemed to be an eternity, but was really only three minutes. "I swear, anything you ask about, or want to know is yours if I can tell you. I love you to Astrid, and I see no reason to not be completely truthful and honest with you about anything." Then, he looked in her eyes with a smile, before giving her a kiss, and then heading toward his bedroom. "I have to grab a couple things, then we can take off if your all ready."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image
Amity blushed and smiled as he tryed to get her heart beat to clam down. "How about every thing about your family" she said smiling before stopping and thinking. She would have to go tell the priestess her answer. "I will meet you both down stairs I need to go talk to one of the priestesses" she said

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:53 pm
User Image
Carroe smiled to himself, hearing her words as he walked to where his things were, and slipped then in his coat. Then, he headed out to the living room again, and smiled at Astrid. He figured Amity hadn't gone far, because it only took him two minutes to grab his things, and put them away. "Well, Astrid, are you ready to go? And you Lillianna?" Lillianna flew from the couch to his right shoulder, and perched there as usual. "Yeah, let's get out of here."  
Elven Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff