Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:51 pm
A chuckle issued from Morhighan's lips.
"Superior? In rank only, perhaps, considering I've had this job for about 30 years. You should respect your elders," she chided teasingly, waving a finger at her "Superior."
"Those soldiers will have plenty experience points to earn so long as they don't die anytime soon. There are a good many monsters out there."
She stretched out from her chair, relaxed, and yawned.

((I forgot whether or not turks were higher up than SOLDIER...are they? I always thought turkeys were pretty elite.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:04 pm
((Well in a military mission I would think a General would outrank pretty much anyone and you seem to forget the official business of the Investigation Division of the General Affairs Department... you scout for SOLDIER recruits))  

Cecil Helden
Crew

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:06 pm
((Yeah, that's right! K, I remember now. *Flashback to original FFVII*))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:37 pm
Caltia was much calmer now and laughed at the elder comment "pardon me I beg your forgiveness, I only meant that perhaps you should give us young fools the chance to gain as much wisdom and skill as you have aqquired in your um... wait just how old are you?"  

Caltia

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:03 pm
Morhighan laughed.
"Well, records say I'm 49, but my extreme sensitivity to mako has caused the mako treatments I get to keep me looking a bit younger than I really am. It's a special case. The labbies have never seen anything like it."
The 20-year old looking vampire said, creating a quick lie as she grinned.
Her records didn't state that she had been a member of the undead for several thousand years and she meant to keep it that way.
Nobody knew.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:27 pm
"hmm yeah slowed aging generally happens but I've never heard of it being that extreme" Caltia said slowly "does the General Affairs Department usualy get mako infusions? I thought it was just SOLDIER" laughing not in an entirely unterrifying way she continued "and the poor workers in the reactors"  

Caltia

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:49 pm
"I applied as a SOLDIER, but they decided that I would be a much better Turk after a few years of observing me. Most turks get a couple of boosts from mako, anyway, just not as often as SOLDIER. It keeps them in tip-top shape, but doesn't change their appearance, except a bit around the eyes." Morhighan explained, going over the carefully made lies in her head.
She had pounded them into herself when she began the work, just incase someone noticed how she barely aged.
With the excpetion of Hojo, she and Yui, a scientist whose main studies were of how mako affected humans, had convinced the rest of Shinra about their carefully made lies.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:01 pm
Kit smiled some more as she followed the nice scientist. Then she sorta blinked and turned a bit pale at the whispered line about the other scientist, Hojo, getting mad and taking away the nice one's soul.

"Oh, I hope he doesn't do that. Nice people are needed in this world." Then she grinned. "It's been dripping all day, but I hope we get a good thunder-storm soon. I find a nice window to curl up in front of to watch them." She reached up and brushed her bangs from her eyes again.

"If I'm outside when it starts to rain, I head for the nearest door I know of and get inside. I don't like being wet. Not that I get sick from it, I just don't like it." At the word "orphan", Kit tilted her head some, trying to recall what that meant. Someone had explained it before to her. After a minute, she nodded. "As far as I know, I'm an orphan. I don't remember my parents. All I remember is the streets before the nice man brought me here."

Katrina SaDiablo

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:00 am
Sujuka snorted derisively. "Oh well, I don't think he really steals souls, dear...Then again, he's rather undecisive. I'm still alive so he can't be all that bad."

Sujuka never noticed the rain, because he was mostly indoors and even then, he was mostly in Hojo's lab, ding whatever he thought he could do. As long as he remained less than a problem the man never cared. He'd learned his lesson the one time he'd mentioned the scientist's 'son'.

"We have one thing in common then." He gave a rather melancoly smile, "I'm an orphan too. Hojo found me, but I didn't work for him until a long time later. What did the nice man look like? Or do you remember? Because I can't think of many 'nice' people around here!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:22 pm
When asked about what the nice man looked like, Kit blinked a few times. No one had ever asked her that particular question.

"Um... Well, it was a long time ago... All I remember was that he was taller than the other men I saw on the streets. He didn't smile a lot, but his voice was kind. He said that little girls shouldn't be allowed to live on the streets, and that he would take me somewhere I could be safe and warm, so long as I stayed where he told me to." Then Kit smiled. "He brought me to the big ShinRa building, got me clean clothing and food, told me where to stay, then ruffled my hair, smiled and walked away. That was the only time I saw him smile, but it was a bright smile, like he meant it. Not the others I see, who's smiles are dark."

Katrina SaDiablo

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:02 pm

"Ah, well I sure can't think of many people who would do that around here. Except for Professor Ghast. But I can't really account for him anymore." He said, saying nothing more. It was against protocol to even mention the man's name and he was hoping that Hojo was far enough away or locked up in his own mind, just enough, to not have heard him.

Sujuka moved to put away more items that he was supposed to have been reorganizing.He grimaced at the cracked beaker. He didn't know when that had happened, but it would be a dangerous thing to try and use that in any experiment. "So, I do not believe I've told you my name." He looked down. "I'm Sujuka, not quite a professor of Hojo's caliber, but he's graining me in that direction."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:51 pm
Kit smiled brightly. That seemed to be a common facial expression for her, as it seemed the girl, despite the early part of her life, was eternally cheerful.

"That's a neat name." She moved out of Sujuka's way, staying in a spot just out of the way but still visible to the younger professor. "Who's Professor Ghast?" Along with being eternally cheerful, Kit was just as curious as a normal child.

Katrina SaDiablo

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:15 pm
Sujuka tried not to wince as she respoke his name. He was trying not to catch Hojo's attention with it, and luckily he hadn't but if he didn't silence her, he was likely to end up getting some sort of reprimand. He turned to the girl. "He was another Doctor here, part of a large projects, but please, his name is something of a Taboo around Hojo. So please try not to mention it."

He stood up straight and sighed. He was still anxious about whatever Hojo had planned, but luckily this cute little girl stepped in as a helpful distraction. It was almost disappointing that he would never have his own children.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:49 pm
"Oh. Okay." She would have asked why Professor Ghast wasn't liked by Professor Hojo, but Kit sorta figured that pushing the issue would have either made Sujuka mad at her or Professor Hojo mad at them both.

"So what do you and Professor Hojo do here? Is it really neat? Is it dangerous? Does it have to do with Soldiers?"

Katrina SaDiablo

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:18 am
Sujuka wasn't exactly sure how to answer the girl. He knew cihldren could be quite loose lipped and if anything important got out then two really bad things would happen. The Turks would kill the girl and he would face a serious consequence. "Well, we work on certain projects around here. We keep the Mako reactors functioning properly," He lied. Well. It was sort of true...but not in the technical means. "sometimes we work on other projects..."  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff