Submit

The Atheist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:49 pm
Lysse
The Atheist
Lysse
Going to show you mine now:

Click here - quite large image

I'm quite tired and I could have made a lot easier to read and understand ... maybe I'll do that some other time. But I just wanted to show this for you. :3

After edit: The row with C, Q etc. is for letters not used in the original language. They're just created if you want to write other languages with the script.

Nice!

Could you write some stuff by hand?
I wanna see what it looks like, written neat.

It's kinda hard to see.

Hehe, it's actually written more or less by hand already. ^^; I used my tablet for that pic, but it's kind of hard to get a good brush in paint, either it's too small or too big. D: And I don't have any other program I can use, :'< my computer died some weeks ago, so I'm using my dad's portable one right now, but I'll get my new one soon, so then I can make a more detailed chart. ^^

Btw, I actually forgot a letter. XD I'll add that to the new chart later. :3 Stay tuned!

I wish I had a tablet...
s'pecially after my trackpad broke.

How much do those go for?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:10 am
I think you should check Wacom.com for that, it was quite a while ago I bought my recent one, so I'm sure there are better things out nowadays. ^^ But if you're thinking about buying one I recommend you to buy a Wacom tablet. They're much better than the others, and are always touch sensitive and such ... not to mention they've got a long life span! My dad bought me a tablet when I was like in the first grade (elementary school) and that tablet, I think, would actually work even now (am in the first year of university now) but since there were no drivers left for it, I was unable to use it anymore, so I bought a new one. ^^;  

Lysse

The Atheist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:40 am
: O

This one's only $200, for a 6x8...
The other one is $330, and probably much better...
AG.
WANT.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:40 pm
My girlfriend bought a huge like 10x12 tablet, but it was Genius brand, not Wacom. She got it because it was only like $160, but it was a waste of money because it barely worked, and even when it would work, it was crappy.

So, she then got a little Wacom tablet, like 3x5 or something, for $200. She loves it and it works perfectly.

The moral of the story: Go for Wacom instead of the cheap imitators. Also, size doesn't necessarily matter.  

Xeigrich
Vice Captain

The Atheist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:51 pm
Xeigrich
My girlfriend bought a huge like 10x12 tablet, but it was Genius brand, not Wacom. She got it because it was only like $160, but it was a waste of money because it barely worked, and even when it would work, it was crappy.

So, she then got a little Wacom tablet, like 3x5 or something, for $200. She loves it and it works perfectly.

The moral of the story: Go for Wacom instead of the cheap imitators. Also, size doesn't necessarily matter.

I was thinking about the Wacom 6x8, it's $330.
Or maybe the 4x6, which is $220

I dunno.

Suggestions?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:38 pm
Lïtihla
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's a big photo taken in a dark room, but this one was the best one that came out. The ones taken in night mode and/or with the flash off were really blurry x.x

(I LOVE dry erase boards biggrin )  

Forgedawn
Vice Captain

Karaiya

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:54 pm
I just got a Wacom for my birthday. It'll make drawing so much easier.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:59 pm
Forgedawn
Lïtihla

It's a big photo taken in a dark room, but this one was the best one that came out. The ones taken in night mode and/or with the flash off were really blurry x.x

Crazy.

I like it.  

The Atheist

Xeigrich
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:48 pm
The Atheist
Xeigrich

I was thinking about the Wacom 6x8, it's $330.
Or maybe the 4x6, which is $220

I dunno.

Suggestions?

If you can afford the bigger one, go for that one. Otherwise, if money is an issue, you'll probably be fine with a smaller one.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:34 am
Forgedawn
Lïtihla

Thought this was pretty unique ... ... until I recognized it was an alphabet. XD Haha, nothing wrong with that actually, I just excepted it to be a little more special. ^^;

It remindes me both of Kana and Arabic in a weird way. What would you say was your greatest inspiration?  

Lysse

Serali88

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:33 pm
Eccentric Iconoclast
The second one looks like large numbers of people dying. I love it. mad D

Me too!  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:34 pm
Forgedawn
Lïtihla

I LOVE your script can we see more please?  

Serali88

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Forgedawn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:04 pm
Serali88
Forgedawn
Lïtihla

I LOVE your script can we see more please?

That's all I've got right now sweatdrop Busy time of year.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:15 pm
Let me know when you get more up. Do you have any other scripts?  

Serali88

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Forgedawn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:09 pm
Serali88
Let me know when you get more up. Do you have any other scripts?

Just Kintaran and what I've shown of Lïtihla (which was written on whiteboard, the best medium of all for me rolleyes Even if it weren't nearly examtime, it'd be rough to get those letters out on paper)  
Conscripts & Orthographies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff