Reply The Black Rose Thieves Guild
Darkwood Forest.... Beware! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Business Do You Have Here?
  *Gulp* Just passing though.....
  *Defiant* None of Your Business. Are You lookin' for trouble?
View Results

Shinko S R V

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:03 pm
Riku nodded in agreement. It would NOT be very pleasent if Riku was caught. Riku didn't want her mother to find her. Wait, did she say, beasts!? When did THIS happen!?!? Riku thought to her self. That w-would b-be very n-nice th-thanks Aure'!  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:40 pm
Aure' nodded with a smile. "Come on," she said as she turned to start walking. "We have about a forty-five minute walk and about fifty minutes of day left," she said cheerfully. "Come on, keep up!" she called back encouragingly as she made her way through the trees and bushes.  

~Legendary Black Wolf
Captain

Wyvern Goddess of Beasts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:55 pm
*I'm back...rather Vaiu is back!*

Vaiu had followed Devian back to his home with Chazia, interested in what had suddenly so diverted the others attentions away from himself.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:24 am
(Tay, Chazia isn't with us anymore. She quit the guild. JSYK.)

Devian walked out of his home and looked around. It was getting late, Aure' always beat the sun home though. At least he hoped she would.  

~Legendary Black Wolf
Captain

Wyvern Goddess of Beasts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:46 pm
(*So uh..you around?)

Vaiu saw Devian step from his house a grin sliding across his dark skinned face. Now was the perfect time. Lunging from the behind a tree he grabbed hold of Devian slamming him to the ground, his always anxious fingers moving swiftly through his pockets before he regained his thoughts enough to attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:35 am
Devian felt the thief's hands run through his pockets. He was sure glad he had emptied them before he had left the safety of his cave. With a vampire-like hiss, Devian slammed his fist into the thief's face.  

~Legendary Black Wolf
Captain

Wyvern Goddess of Beasts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:18 am
Viau fell back, staggered, then struck back with a quick blast of shadow that hit Devian full in the chest. With a malicious cackle he shadowed slipping into the others home. He would get the better of this vampire yet!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:23 am
"Oh, no you don't," Devian said dangerously as he ran inside his house after Viau. He jumped onto the ceiling and crawled along it the way a vampire would. Thank goodness for those traits.  

~Legendary Black Wolf
Captain

Wyvern Goddess of Beasts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:53 am
Vaiu turned around to face him...or rather looked up to face him.
"What a big insect you are, I don't believe I have that kind of a swatter," he sneered. Searching through his pockets quickly he shrugged as if giving up. "Nope, I'll just have to use something else."
He brought forth his magic ready to squish his annoying opposition once and for all.
"By the way, your coach trick was...cute."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:55 am
"You got a lot of nerve coming into my house like this," Devian hissed, his red eyes flashing. "I would suggest you leave."  

~Legendary Black Wolf
Captain

Wyvern Goddess of Beasts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:33 pm
"I don't believe I will," Vaiu mocked. "I seem to have taking a liking to the place, very homey."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:10 pm
Devian smiled as a deep throated growl eminated from one of the shadows. "But I don't think that you will like my friend," he said, his vampiric smile glowing almost.  

~Legendary Black Wolf
Captain

Wyvern Goddess of Beasts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:42 pm
"Try me," Vaiu dared forcing himself not to look for the source of the growl.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:46 pm
Devian didn't move, but the force that hid in the shadow did. It was a massive Shadow Wolf, with shaggy, thick black matted fur, a red saliva dripping mouth with razor sharp ivory fangs and glowing red eyes. Darkness came off it in waves. It took a menacing step toward Viau.  

~Legendary Black Wolf
Captain

Wyvern Goddess of Beasts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:42 pm
Despite himself Vaiu turned towards the beach and swallowed. This wolf was not something he had ever before seen, but had indeed heard of. Normally nigh unscarable Vaiu decided he'd rather live this time, the other's pocketed treasures were probably not worth his life.
"Call off your beast and I shall take my leave."  
The Black Rose Thieves Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces