Reply The Dark Mousy Fan Guild Main
Why do YOU like Dark? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon_girl07

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:56 pm
I KnoW...i JuSt hOpe SOme persoN THAt IS goOd At cOSplaYInG wiLl coSPlaY dArk emo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:40 pm
My friend said she had a dream that Dark was real and she said he kinda looked cute but yet wierd...Cute in his own wierd way.  

D.M.girl

dragon_girl07

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:54 pm
ahIhI.. xd

ThaT's cuTe whee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:28 pm
yeah  

D.M.girl

dragon_girl07

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:38 pm
rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:02 am
im thinking about cutting class in may to go to fantasy con and cosplay as orochimaru...so i guess im a part of the statistic that most people cosplay as naruto characters...
but being freedert and dark-san is gonna be fun...i really hope others dress as daisuke and krad, so i have people to fight and hang with  

darkdark7

dragon_girl07

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:56 am
^^The A GoOd IdeA You Got TherE..^^

whERE do yOu LiVe?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:10 pm
If I ever go to a anime con...I would wanna dress up as Dark and I asked some of my friends to help me but they just left laughing >.>  

D.M.girl

dragon_girl07

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:27 pm
wHy?

BefoRe,Me And My FrienD wiLl Be GoINg to CospLAy As Dark And KRaD..I'M dArk,shE'S KrAd..

But theN,In SOme UtteR sUDDen ciRcumstANcEs,WE Won't be xp  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:52 pm

I would want the opportunity to go to an anime con before I even began thinking about cosplaying. XD

I live far from any anime cons...at least...I think so...>.<
~Zakura-chan

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

dragon_girl07

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:58 pm
HmM..My Friend Saw ViC MiGnOnA IN Real lIFe ANd I wasN'T TheRE WIth hEr gonk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:23 pm
not fair!!! and ninja lives somewhere in the depths of colorado...it sucks here...
@ D.M.girl: u need to go to ur first anime con while cosplaying...its considered very uncool if u dont dress up in at least something japanese (at least, thats how it is here sweatdrop ) ya need to make a good first impression on the other people at the convention. that way, ull be accepted as soon as u arrive.

hehe, my freinds friend, who i do not know, went to a convention as lil slugger from paranoia agent. hes really good at rollerblading, so he scared the crap outta some driver who thought they ran over him when he went clean under the car mrgreen  

darkdark7

D.M.girl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:46 am
Okay thanks for the advice ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:56 am
no prob. thats how it was explained to me by my friends, who go to nearly all the conventions that come here. they also say that u need to go to opening night, cuz the activities r awesome and u have the chance to meet some of the people who make ur fav mangas and animes if they come =^.^=  

darkdark7

dragon_girl07

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:30 pm
That'S KinDa CoOl

The Dark Mousy Fan Guild Main

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items