Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Manna Garden II
Alex's Birthday Thread! [Auction OVA!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-TS- Alex

Vice Captain

Crumbly Snacker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:47 pm
Well, ok then. xd

And thankies for the cake! <3

English class cancelled? That would suck! gonk

*looooves English class*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:48 pm
I've pretty good at writing. would you like a sample of some of my work?

its still in progress and on a small haitus.  

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50

-TS- Alex

Vice Captain

Crumbly Snacker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:52 pm
Sure! 4laugh

I'm not a great writer, but i'm, um, 'above average' maybe? I dunno. Depends. I love writing, despite that, though.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:57 pm
alright but no stealing it!

Ive worked hard on this since 2003

Red Orca Moon: Her legend lives on
By: Dizzy Hellfire

One fine morning Red was napping on the back of a huge orca that was 40ft long and weighed over 670,000 lbs. This Orca was very fast and many humans had seen him, but they never saw the girl, all they saw was a small pup that looked to be a bit unhealthy. Every time a Zodiac boat got near her to try and tag her, she dove under and launched the boat in the air. Researchers tried to record her sounds, but when the microphone was dropped, no one made any sounds, not even to hunt. The researchers found this behavior to be very interesting. Red did not want any humans to enter her feeding grounds and her territory, in fact she questioned their very existence, were they perhaps just some stupid mistake from a monkey or a land walking, air breathing fish? Red shrugged off her questions; she never wanted to be associated with the stupid two-legged creatures that cared more about how everything worked.
The orca pod was not too far from the shore when suddenly everything was quiet. Red’s nose twitched a bit, she listened carefully and looked around in front of her. The orcas were now being very cautious. Suddenly 2 hands reached from behind Red and grabbed her. She fought hard and bit the hands in defense, the arms let go, and another pair snatched her up quickly, she kicked the human and lept out into the water and disappeared, the humans used their radar and got her movement, the other boats closed in too and released their nets. Red poked her small orca head out of the water and growled a bit, how could they do this to her? She quickly clicked a command to the Bull orca “Quick, Midnight! We have to get the others to jump over the nets, its our only hope!” The huge Bull signaled the others and they all lept over the net, Red, unfortunately was too slow, and didn’t manage to escape in time. The humans started to make a strange noise, as Reds eye’s flickered red a bit. She knew what was about to happen, she was going to have tests and experiments done on her, just like before. The humans hauled her up to the surface, she was back in her human form, she looked very much like a child. She looked as though she were only 10. Red growled slightly as the humans offered her some food and water. She spit at their feet and attempted to escape once again. The Humans had no Idea what to do, so they locked her up in a cage and padlocked it so she couldn’t escape.  

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50

-TS- Alex

Vice Captain

Crumbly Snacker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:57 pm
Ooo, wow, that's awesome! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:05 pm
yeah and I wrote that while I had a fever and no RP for a month... (my ex wanted me to not RP.. and I got sick... and couldnt sleep or take meds I refused to...)
its one of my fav. works of writing. My co author sometimes talks to me about it. but right now were more focused on school  

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50

-TS- Alex

Vice Captain

Crumbly Snacker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:24 pm
That makes sense. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:17 am
*dances through singing Happy Birthday at the top of her lungs because she isn't tired*
>.>
I am the mule.. FEAR ME!

*snuggles* Happy Birthday Lovvie.. And.. No worries.. <3

FoxAngelLatChan
Vice Captain

-TS- Alex

Vice Captain

Crumbly Snacker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:23 am
*snuggleluffs Lat* Thankies <3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:28 am
*tosses her bokken in the air and catches it*

well im bored today, its raining and I slept very late.....

and mysti is........ *looks over at myst* talking in her sleep about a place called gooville.......interesting.....

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:35 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:59 pm
ok I am here, but not for long, I must sleep....

wake up at 6am then work, then off to other parts of MD and then blah...

so hello and good night...  

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50

-TS- Alex

Vice Captain

Crumbly Snacker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:43 pm
rofl Hello and Good night then, Dizzy xd