Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaian Airsoft Regiment
Damned 10-year olds messing up airsoft... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScratchyBollix

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:11 pm
Just to let Y'all know airsoft was threatened in the UK recently By the VCR (Violent crime reduction) Bill but was lobbied against so its OK now. But it looks like UK airsofters might soon have to get a membership card to buy guns to stop little Tykes (Like Above) Getting there hands on them. You'd hav to get membership with your local site/retailer.

Just thought you'd like to know.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:32 pm
I am 16 and personly I have little back yard skermishes with my friends with my spring rifles nothing big we all wear eye goggles and only aim at each other. But I found these kids retarded it is one thing to have a small fight with friends when they are all having fun but that is just wrong.  

XianRazius

Ceseasalad

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:05 pm
Jake Harrelson
stressed These kids are really going to get our sport banned if people like us don't teach them common sense. The problem is that these little shits can whine cheese_whine and b***h wahmbulance to their parents and coerce them into buying a $300 dollar CA only so that they can shoot the neighbors. It makes me want to go after these punks with a real gun and shoot them in the spine for being such goddamn idiots.

Why shoot them right away choot them in the leg fist them shoot them in the otehr after like minutes then in the hand then just duc tape the mouth shut and walk away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:29 pm
Ceseasalad
Jake Harrelson
stressed These kids are really going to get our sport banned if people like us don't teach them common sense. The problem is that these little shits can whine cheese_whine and b***h wahmbulance to their parents and coerce them into buying a $300 dollar CA only so that they can shoot the neighbors. It makes me want to go after these punks with a real gun and shoot them in the spine for being such goddamn idiots.

Why shoot them right away choot them in the leg fist them shoot them in the otehr after like minutes then in the hand then just duc tape the mouth shut and walk away.

Better idea.Shove a shotgun up their and don't stop shooting.

OOPS!Did I just say that out loud?!  

Kasuto the Sheikah

Dark Daemonic Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:51 pm
I live in the US and I'm 15. I believe that to own any airsoft gun you should have to take gun saftey lessons.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:02 am
7 minutes in heaven
I live in the US and I'm 15. I believe that to own any airsoft gun you should have to take gun saftey lessons.

And you have to be responsible.  

Shadow Deadeye

KarbonCopy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:41 am
I'm not sure lessons are needed, but definantly need more dads out there smacking their kids.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:53 pm
I think you should be at least 14, have parental permission(If under 17) and get wriren proof from a local airsoft site(dont know how this would work...) that you've played and are not just messing about. This would work with all in shop stuff. And tards like them are unlikely to get them from Redwlf/WGC/Uncompany?Ect...

Ohh, and ban clearsoft...  

ScratchyBollix

KarbonCopy
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:21 am
I think everyone should just be 18. when they start.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:24 pm
NO! Ai Magazine had a young Guns shoot a while back and it was a huge Sucess. The Youngest wass 11 the rest were mostly 15-18.

I'm nearly 16, my Airsofting friends are 14/15 and my Bro is 12. We have a great time and three of us have Guns En-Route. It all depends if you have some little knackers or decnt guys have a bit of fun.  

ScratchyBollix

KarbonCopy
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:14 am
Airsoft has an 18 year old minimum age limit. Its there for a reason.
Kids will b***h they cant smoke or buy beer before 18, they'll b***h about airsoft, but in the end the organizations are the winners because they dont have to deal with kids.

only problem the age limit poses is that the young kids wont wait, and they have to ruin it for us by shooting their guns in city limits.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:23 am
Our local site has no problems and they have loads of Under 18s! The most trouble i've seen actually was perpetrated bu guys around 25 and one 40year old TK'r!  

ScratchyBollix

Airsoft King

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:42 pm
What a f*****t. If he cant take it dont play. Airsofting better not get banned.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:43 pm
God dammit people; Stop reviving dead threads to add pointless comments.

Amos V2.1
Vice Captain

Amos V2.1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:51 pm
Thug4Life742617
What a f*****t. If he cant take it dont play. Airsofting better not get banned.

You're no better; You're running around your house having an "Airsoft war"

without any saftey precautions...

Also; YOU'RE RUNNING AROUND YOUR HOUSE SHOOTING.

: That's on-par if not worse.

Gaian Airsoft Regiment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces