Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
Who's your favorite female heroine? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Heroine?
  Lara Croft.
  Ada Wong.
  Joanna Dark.
  Rayne.
  Other.
View Results

Lorie Megistus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:37 pm
Definetly Kurenai from Red Ninja. If you can look extremely sexy and run around with your panties showing and seduce men but still rip their limbs off, ya gotta be pretty talented. x]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:29 am
Jill Valentine - Resident Evil
Flonne - Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
Harle - Chrono Cross
Heather - Silent Hill 3
Aeris - FFVII
Rinoa - FFVIII
Freya - FFIX
Feena - Grandia
Millenia - Granida II
Meryl - MGS
Tron Bonne - Megaman Legends

I think there are others, but these are the major females for me. 3nodding  

Iriana Mitsuragi

Reapers Ritual

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:40 am
Never thought about this before, Lara Croft & Millenia are cool but I think I'll go for Chun-Li.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:02 am
Florina (FE7)! Even if she is *clings to Lyn* <- That XD
Um.. Serra (FE7)!
Vanessa (FE cool I always has her a t3h pwnsome flying tank of Wyvern-knightness whee
Oh, and the Pink Yoshi, Goombella...

Does Excel from Excel Saga count? XD  

Peekay Love

Sylwithia

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:16 am
Tifa from FF7 (am I right?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:57 pm
Samus from the Metroid chronicles.  

Spooky Ames

Xx Whisper Rose xX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:58 pm
Momo from Xenosaga. She's so cute. ^.^

Her and...Tifa. (Advent Children) Any girl who looks that pretty but can still kick major arse deserves my praise. And a cookie.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:49 am
Claire Redfield  

Kenshin1387

xOpiatex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:52 pm

Samus Aran.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:59 am
Only 3 people (plus myself, so four) said Samus Aran!? Wow. Is it because she's so aggressive? Because inside that powersuit she looks manly? What is it about all those other girl characters that's preferable over Samus?  

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zoraida

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:43 pm
momo is awsome! and yeah! One of My personal favorites is Lucia from Lunar, she is so set in getting her mission complete, even when her super powers are stripped away, and she is left to depend on a recent aquantance (which sucks but i love her anyways). and she like is so dedicated to what she has to do, and i just love her.

I also like Lita (i forget her name but she is the main girl in A. Iris: External Mana). She's cool, but yet another strong woman stripped of her power, in a way, and made to rely on a man.

hmmm Imay need to think on this more.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:28 pm
EladrinStarmist
Only 3 people (plus myself, so four) said Samus Aran!? Wow. Is it because she's so aggressive? Because inside that powersuit she looks manly? What is it about all those other girl characters that's preferable over Samus?

I'm not exactly sure if a lot of these girls know who she is. I'm beginning to wonder. Two years ago I met someone who didn't know she was a girl.  

xOpiatex

dry cider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:13 am
Theresa from Fable:The Lost Chapter  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:54 pm
xOpiatex
EladrinStarmist

I'm not exactly sure if a lot of these girls know who she is. I'm beginning to wonder. Two years ago I met someone who didn't know she was a girl.

I love Samus!Samus is awesome hands down!Who couldn't like her,she's cool,she has all of these awesome weapons and visors and suits.  

[Anei]

::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces