Reply rp play ground
THE HIGH SEAS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xZechsx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:41 pm
"No no, you dont understand. You know how Greed doesnt age very much well im the same way. Im talking like I was born before his Kingdom in the Cursed mountains was destoryed. Im centirues old just like my father but no where near as young. Here let me show you how old I am, ill insert memories into yout head so you can see in what time i was born"

Zetsuei placed his hands on Feame's head and inserted memories of the old kingdom and the time era he was born in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:37 pm
As the little flash-back ended, "So you where around even befor I was training with him?"  

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

xZechsx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:43 pm
"Yes, a long time before. Here is an example of how old I am. You know the dimensional areas my father is from, well have you ever heard of a war of the aeons in history? Well I was born five years before that war took place"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:24 pm
"Well, being a travler of time and dementions, this normally means little to me. Who knows, mabey I will go back one day and see you as a kid, but that is something unrelated. Would you, by chance, have word of how my old master fairs these days? Even if just word you have gathered from commoners..."  

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

xZechsx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:39 pm
"oh ok, well pretty much I'm half as old as my father and no I havent seen him or heard anything about him. I really havent tried to find him, I figured he would find me but it doesnt matter just knowing he is alive is good enough to me"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:57 am
Feame set one of his claws on the new-comer's shoulder, "Greed is one of the strongest beings I have ever met...I don't think there is anything that could have taken him out." And then turned and started to go back to the ship, "Come, we can speak more on my ship."  

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

xZechsx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:52 am
Zetsuei floated down to the ship and his wings vanished as he landed on the deck. "Feame, I dont doubt you are right. When I was in the spirit realm not too long ago I met a being named Sordor who hates my father, who said my powers were equal to my fathers. He didnt attack me or anything, just said that I'm as powerful as my father and that he hated him."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:54 pm
Feame had landed, but cringed at the mention of Sordor, "If you met HIM, then no doubt he mentioned about May, Nene, and a few others. Don't think your father is the only one that is against that beast...I was with him in the early stages of his journy to destroy that demon. I never saw the deed done, but I am sure Greed will not rest as long as Sordor lives."  

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

xZechsx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:19 pm
"No,Feame. Sordor was in the spirit realm which means he was dead.See when beings die they go to the spirit realm, but depending on how they lived thier lives detiremens on where they go in the spirit realm. I was in the bad part of the spirit realm taking care of some business when I met him."

He looked around on the ship for the dwarf but then remembered he left  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:33 pm
"Ahh, that clears some things up." He said, then went behind the wheel of the ship, "If you ever go back to the spirit world, tell Zeke his son said 'hi' for me, will ya?"  

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

xZechsx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:03 pm
"Of course, Just tell me Zeke's full name and I will tell him for you." Zetsuei looked over past the boat into the ocean  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:09 pm
"His full name is Zeke Rose, A.K.A The Rose Knight. He is known for his master swordsmanship, and high skill in the healing arts, so he shouldn't be hard to find. Don't rush, though, he has all eternity." With that he gave the wheel a sharp turn, "Anyway, you have any buisness out here...raiding? Piliging? Tresure hunting?...If so, I could help you along. By the way, it is an honer to meet my ex-master's son. Not surprised you act so much like him."  

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

xZechsx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:58 pm
"Alright,Next timeI go to the spirit realm I will track him down and say hi to him for you." After looking at the ocean he walked over to the top of the deck near the wheel "Nope,I have really no business here.I travel around just trying to help people and make something of my life"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:29 pm
"Alot like me." He said in a rather informative way, "GEIRFOR! IS THAT A CAVE UP AHEAD?" He shouted to the drow that had taken the dwarf's place in the crow's nest. "YES, SIR, CAPTAIN! ABOUT A MILE OUT!" was the reply. Feame instantly set a course for the cave, "GET READY,BOYS! TIME FOR ANOTHER CAVE RAID!"  

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

xZechsx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:57 pm
"Sounds like you have alot ahead of you so I will be taking my leave now.I wish you the best Feame." The spirit wings formed on his back once again and he gave them a good stretch "Have fun on your raid"  
rp play ground

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff