Reply Gaian Airsoft Regiment
worst mistake ever Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waterbuffalo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:52 pm
Recently, I forgot to bring my box magazine for my M-60, so I only had a 200 shot emergency clip.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:41 pm
Believing my friend when he said he was out of ammo... (We didn't have anyone else, so we just would have firefights until we ran out of ammo.)

Friend: I'M OUT! DON'T SHOOT ME!
Me: Alright, ammo is over there.

Friend fires off his gun at my position, and I'm standing. the one shot left in the chamber swerves towards me, and hits my manlihood. I fall over, yelling "MY NUTS! AHHHH!"

He got the nickname of "Captain Ballshot" for that.

When I fell over, my legs went together like I was about to pee, I put my hands down, dropping my rifle, then I fell to my knees, and then fell backwards.  

Master Sergeant Luigi

KarbonCopy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:23 pm
lol. all is fair in love and war.

We were playing a mission where my team had to secure 3 VIP members in the woods.

Fully armed VIPs were scattered into the forest and we had to retreive them at the same time the other team was doing the same.

Unfortunantlyi we didnt know who the VIP players were, so we were basically running blind.

One of the other team members tried to convince me that he was a VIP, but luckily I was very untrusting. Turns out he was trying to stop the VIP in front of him, I detered the other member by keeping him out of the range of my AK, and even ordered the VIP to his knees, stripped him of his firearm and sidearm, and proceeded to kick him over to our base.

It was rather fun smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:48 am
Hm,
Probably buying a gas pistol before an AEG.
But,
Thats fixed now :]  

[.2-D.]

Ambidextrous Giraffe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:44 am
I bought my pistol first, just because I wanted to see what the game/airsofting was about.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:47 pm
my worse mistake ever?

standing on top of a sniper tower and my XM-8 rifle was very low on ammunition when i spotted someone i tried to shoot him but my bullets didnt reach him then he shot me using his sniper rifle.  

idrasil

Shadow Deadeye

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:35 pm
my friend didn't wear eye protection sniper shot near the eye  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:57 am
Hahaha.
I have a Tokyo Mauri M9 Tacmaster.
Its really comfortable due to the gell-like grip and the weight of it.
Its a nice gun but, I should have bought an AEG first.
I dont play CQB so havinf a pistol against fully upgraded Classic Armys and Tokyo Mauris isnt too much fun.
Im a Veit nam reenactor with the Marines first recon.
We were escaping from a large group of NVA, (Keep in mind our unit is 6 people) And they had numbers upwards of 15. So out medic and I are running and we hear BBs whiizing past us so we dive behind a rock.
Of course my dumb a** pops my head up and BAM. Dragonov to the forehead. Like..3 meters away.
That this was shooting like..500-600 FPs.
I have a scar now razz  

[.2-D.]

idrasil

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:51 pm
i wasnt listening to my leader and then after the game we lost because of me for not following orders...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:53 pm
has anyone ever used com systems in a big match? well if not then heed my advice: make sure that they are charged and that they're on....or you'll find yourself wondering why no one is responding.  

goenow

South Side Bob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:21 pm
my friend accidently shot his toe while he was reloading

but it was only like a 100-200 FPS spring pistol, but it still would hurt  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:47 pm
South Side Bob
my friend accidently shot his toe while he was reloading

but it was only like a 100-200 FPS spring pistol, but it still would hurt

get yer boogers off the bang switch kids  

AlbaZeroEX

You_wouldnt_understand

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:50 pm
We once cut a super nine spring(cut it) into pos pistol and after three shots it blow to peices.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:09 pm
....................what would lead you to do such a thing?  

goenow

Gaian Airsoft Regiment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces