Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn
Radiant Garden [COMPLETED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:11 am
"You're welcome." Aerith smiled and walked toward the door. She stopped when the man asked a very...strange question.

"Who am I...?"

She turned around, "I'm sorry.....I don't know." she thought for a minute, "You know, you kind of sound like a friend of mine who had some idenitiy problems in the past. He's out searching, he'll find the anwsers. I know you will too. Don't give up, ok? The anwsers will come in time. I know it. Call if you need anything." with a wave, she closed the door and headed back to the computer room.

So many questions and so little anwsers.

I wish I knew what was going on...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:02 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Skwinky
Vice Captain

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:02 am
Riku bristled, disliking the brusque man's tone. A lot. This Leon reeked of self-confidence- almost too much of it. And he was so "Oh look at me I'm cooler than you." It irked him.

"So you just expect us to wait. To sit here doing nothing until you say we can go. Screw that man, I'm leaving. You can't keep me here. Tell me how to get out and you'll never have to worry about me again, and you watch, I'll find Sora, and Kairi, and be home within the month. By now Sora's undoubtedly looking for me, and it worked out fine last time." He leaned back against the wall with a huff. "Tell me where to go and I'll never have to see this sorry place again."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:49 am

And all Xigbar wanted to do was play in the computer.

He sighed and shifted boredly from foot to foot. He was worrying too much, he wanted to have fun to make that worry go away, and now that just didn't look like it was going to happen.

So Xigbar leaned up against the wall and listened to everybody talking. They were all thinking too much... And Xigbar felt left out. All he wanted to do was make sure everybody was all right and end up acting like a big brother to those he knew needed help.

That was a lot.

Xigbar rubbed at his head as he thought back to what he never got to do in the Organization and even futher back as Birag: Be a friend. It was hard... And he didn't want to screw up.

So he sucked it up, kept in the sadness from the thought of screwing up and listened. He ran a hand through his hair, tucking a few stray strands of white behind his pointed ear and paused. His space powers acted up a bit and they were sensing an odd vibration in the air.

Somebody was nearby that he didn't know about.

"Dudes?" He said. "Uhm... Somethin's... Up."

BasslineRaver

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:30 pm
Yeah, your mood, unlike the rest of us, Riku wanted to say. But that would be exceedingly rude, and Riku was on good terms with Xigbar, after all... it would be unnecessary to really be THAT evil... right?

"What is it? Is there something in the next room? Someone, even?" Why anyone would want to come to this godforsaken castle, he didn't understand...

Unless...

Unless it was someone who wanted to harm them. Someone who had already warned them.

Unless it was one of them.

He stared at Xigbar without really seeing the ex-Organization man. Aw, crap.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:59 pm

xWhisperingxDismayx

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:01 pm
Aerith had left the man, he looked like he needed some time to think. Badly. She walked through the corridors, back to Ansem's Study. She could get to the computer room from there.

She turned the knob and opened the door.

'...I-It...Can't be!'

There, standing in the room was a tall man with blonde spikey hair. He carried a large sword on his back and looked ready for battle.

"CLOUD!!!" She run towards him, "Cloud! You're back! I missed you! Did you--" Aerith turned and saw the figure cloaked in brown, something wasn't right about him.

Darkness.

She could sense an aura of darkness all around him. She looked at Cloud, he was getting ready to fight him.

Aerith took a step back, picking up a nearby pole, incase she might need it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:41 pm
Huh, found out already, damn. Five had been hoping to draw out his arrival for a little bit longer, but it didn't look like that would happen now, what with this blonde idiot shaking his goddamned huge frickin' sword around. What a jerk. The cloaked man bit back the urge to shoot something sharp and pointy at the guy for being a jerk and ruining his wrath-filled entry. He should rightfully be shanked, the b*****d.

"Who are you?" He mimicked, upper lip curling. "Well, isn't that just the goddamn question of the day? Too bad I'm not up for answering it." With a shake, he threw his hood back, revealing himself already. One would've killed him for doing so, but who cared about that lazy a** when he wasn't even here? That's right, nobody did. Five did things his own way, in his own... impulsive and angry way.

"So, you wanna fight? Well here's your goddamn fight, bring it."

SCDream
Crew

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:13 am
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:52 am
The calvary had arrived. Leon and Roxas came bursting in, weapons in hand. Leon told Aerith to take Zexion to a safe place. She nodded and ran off to do so, she ran quickly, incase the brown cloaked man decided to follow her. Several sharp turns and twists later, she bust through the door, weapon in hand.

"We have to go! Now!"

((ok, sorry that was so sort. x.x))  

Trae prodigy

BasslineRaver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:18 am

Now this just beat all. Xigbar manifested his guns as he threw his hands out to his sides. He was not a perfect up close fighter, he was a sniper for god's sake! But sometimes it was just fun to shoot point blank in somebody's face.

He walked forward, his shoes skuffing slightly at the metal plated ground as he did so. He hung back as the other melee fighters got ready to play defense.

"Roxas, you're gonna kick some a**, you too, hardass, right?" He said as his guns charged up a bit. He looked at the man, who looked like an insane crazy person who just busted out of the mental hospital. Yay.

He better stay away from the computer.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:52 am
((Sheesh, I missed a lot! O_O))

Riku started, breaking out of a thoughtful trance as Xigbar left the computer room and went into the study. Feeling a fool, he shook himself, summoned Way to the Dawn, and followed Xigbar, using a controlled slide to get by Leon's side.

"b*****d," he panted, "what do you want with us?" He raised the blade and settled into a crouch, ready to leap and attack. "Why are you all coming after us? What do you WANT?"  

actoratheart
Vice Captain

xWhisperingxDismayx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:11 pm
Cloud looked at Aerith as she burst in. After wanting to see her for so long, their reunion wasn't what he hoped for. He had to be dead serious, and probably get ready for a battle, which wasn't what he was in favor of.

Cloud swung out his buster sword from it's sheath on his back. He was ready to charge it, even more angered from its words, but was shocked enough that he couldn't. Suddenly, a blond with less spiky hair than his, and more humanly blue eyes burst in holding a...keyblade. He suddenly attacked with a jump, blade high above his head.

Before the attack could finish, Cloud turned at a familiar voice. Leon. He directed Aerith to take care of...someone. Probably a visiter.

"Came back just in time, huh?" Leon sayed, the voice sounded.

"Apparently." Cloud answered, getting ready for a, supposedly, difficult battle. Aerith left, and now it was just this other blonde, Leon and himself. But then, another came in. How many visiters were there? So far...3.

Cloud raised his eyebrown in a quesetioning manner as he looked at the rather insane appearing man with guns. But, with the instinct of a soldier, he never let the blue-haired man fully out of his sight. Though, now, he was just watching out of the corner of his eye.

Another!? 4 people he didn't know. This one was on the other side of Leon, and the gunman in the back. They seemed to know this guy...and hated him with a passion. Alright then. All the more reason for Cloud to kill him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:43 pm
"Huh. You really are a bunch of idiots, aren'cha? I thought you wanted a fight, but here ya are, askin' so many goddamned questions." He sniffed in an irritated manner. Five had been looking for a fight to get all of this crawling aggravation off his back, but these kids insisted on asking him so many questions. It was almost like they expected an answer from their cloaked enemy. Too bad they weren't going to get the ones they wanted. Life didn't work that way, and besides, the amnesiatic bunch of morons weren't even supposed to be around. Duh. Sora had killed them all with his keyblade, but the annoying little worms had found their way back via Maleficent.

What an annoying b***h.

"Blah blah blah. Look, pissy kid, I don't want to answer your stupid questions. Goddamn, you're all like a frickin' idiotic pack of piranha. Just don't know when ta stop, d'ya?" The long fingered hand swept out, signaling that he'd rather be fighting than talking with these dumbasses. He crouched into a fighter's stance, sharp eyes darting around, challenging each person to come and try it. His eyes had an almost animalistic glint in his eyes as he looked around at his attackers. Ah, there, the first one.

Nice move, kiddo.

SCDream
Crew

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:54 am
Roxas didn't have time to listen to the Saïx look-alike. Even if he did, the likelihood that he would have listened would not have been very high. It was his fault... It was all their faults...

The Keyblade continued to come crashing down towards the Cloaked Man. Like its wielder, it was unrelentless and unforgiving. It was about to make contact with the man until he realize something: Roxas was just a little too far to the left. Every second seemed to become a minute as the realization dawned upon him. The Keyblade grazed the shoulder of the man and continued its downward fall to the ground all thanks to gravity. But... when did he move? How could Roxas have missed?

A loud clatter indicated that the Keyblade at made contact with the floor. The boy held the weapon tight and rolled forward, out of the man's reach, and stood up. He faced this mysterious intruder with the face of extreme hostility and seriousness. Roxas held the Keyblade tightly before him, should the scarred man turn and attack.

He wanted to say something, he did, but as his mind raced to find any questions or remarks it only searched needlessly for there was no boon.

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff