• Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:42 am
Oreon Oreconium
Jade Rotaski
Oreon Oreconium
rofl
I've watched 181 episodes now...

Nice you caught up! *Hugs* There's better onyl be 1 more filler episode or im going to kick someone a** *Growles dangerously*

Those fillers... I'm not even going to describe them. That Hidden Star Village - section was one of the worst.

*Nods* I agree with you though the song Samaru sings is sweet ^_^ I watch it mainly for that lol!

Bleach is cool ive only see the first 4 episodes! and ive just finished watching Trigun! OMG that anime is amazing!

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:55 am
Jade Rotaski
Oreon Oreconium
Jade Rotaski
Oreon Oreconium
rofl

Nice you caught up! *Hugs* There's better onyl be 1 more filler episode or im going to kick someone a** *Growles dangerously*

Those fillers... I'm not even going to describe them. That Hidden Star Village - section was one of the worst.

*Nods* I agree with you though the song Samaru sings is sweet ^_^ I watch it mainly for that lol!

Bleach is cool ive only see the first 4 episodes! and ive just finished watching Trigun! OMG that anime is amazing!

I've seen about five or six episodes of Bleach, it was great but I feel like I've watched too much shonen lately (those fillers made me crazy...), Trigun is also very nice, adorable 90's.
I'm going to focus on shojo when I finally have more time. That would be in summer.

Fushinjitsu
Captain

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:34 am
Oreon Oreconium
Jade Rotaski
Oreon Oreconium
Jade Rotaski
Oreon Oreconium
rofl

I've seen about five or six episodes of Bleach, it was great but I feel like I've watched too much shonen lately (those fillers made me crazy...), Trigun is also very nice, adorable 90's.
I'm going to focus on shojo when I finally have more time. That would be in summer.

I suggest Chobits, Fruits basket and Card Caoptor sakura XD It has Touya/Yukito (Which is a canon Yaoi pairing) but Sakura/Sayoran is sooo cut too XD Trigun isawesome Wolfwood is soo hot, i cried when he dies near the end! No fair!  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:06 pm
Oreon Oreconium

I suggest Chobits, Fruits basket and Card Caoptor sakura XD It has Touya/Yukito (Which is a canon Yaoi pairing) but Sakura/Sayoran is sooo cut too XD Trigun isawesome Wolfwood is soo hot, i cried when he dies near the end! No fair!

You forgot Tsubasa! Fai and Kurogane is heart . Which also has Touya/Yukito in it... more than once XD

I love love Bleach heart heart Seen 77eps so far, and I eagery await more crying  

x_LoveObject_x

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:38 am
x_LoveObject_x
Oreon Oreconium

You forgot Tsubasa! Fai and Kurogane is heart . Which also has Touya/Yukito in it... more than once XD

I love love Bleach heart heart Seen 77eps so far, and I eagery await more crying

Ive never see Tsubasa is it any good? Touya/Yukito Is soo obvious and hot i love it! Its more obvious in the manga and jap version of the anime than in the american version XD  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:41 am
Jade Rotaski

Ive never see Tsubasa is it any good? Touya/Yukito Is soo obvious and hot i love it! Its more obvious in the manga and jap version of the anime than in the american version XD

That's because in America, we think homosexuality will warp children XD "Mommy, that guy loves that guy. I wanna love guys too!!!11!!"

Tsubasa is good, yes. I'm so in love with Fay heart It's a mix of everything that CLAMP's ever done, including RG Veda, so I was so happy o.o Seishirou is in it too, looking for a (vampire?)Subaru, and everything is just cool XD  

x_LoveObject_x

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:55 pm
x_LoveObject_x
Jade Rotaski

That's because in America, we think homosexuality will warp children XD "Mommy, that guy loves that guy. I wanna love guys too!!!11!!"

Tsubasa is good, yes. I'm so in love with Fay heart It's a mix of everything that CLAMP's ever done, including RG Veda, so I was so happy o.o Seishirou is in it too, looking for a (vampire?)Subaru, and everything is just cool XD

lol! Then that will be added onto my "Anime's/Manga's to watch/read list!" *Adds it* XP  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:48 pm
Trigun is my absoluter favorite anime! I also love Naruto of course! Besides that, I am a fan of Sailor Moon, Kare Kano, Hellsing, etc., and I am currently watching Gravitation, FMA, Utwarerumono and Kiba.  

Wayward_Wind

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:19 am
Wayward_Wind
Trigun is my absoluter favorite anime! I also love Naruto of course! Besides that, I am a fan of Sailor Moon, Kare Kano, Hellsing, etc., and I am currently watching Gravitation, FMA, Utwarerumono and Kiba.

I just finished watching Trigun! Nicholas Wolfwood is awesome! VashxWolfwood forever XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:21 am
I've seen the whole Fruits Basket, it was really good. I've been watching some KDrama (Korean soap series) lately 4laugh  

Fushinjitsu
Captain

x_LoveObject_x

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:34 pm
Oreon Oreconium
I've seen the whole Fruits Basket, it was really good. I've been watching some KDrama (Korean soap series) lately 4laugh

I've seen all of FB too. I watched one KDrama... and never again XD The one I saw was so wierd... Vampires and space-stuff... I dunno.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:08 am
x_LoveObject_x
Oreon Oreconium

I've seen all of FB too. I watched one KDrama... and never again XD The one I saw was so wierd... Vampires and space-stuff... I dunno.

The one I watched had some Matrix-styled effects. rofl It was called "Delightful Girl Choon Hyang". I can also recommend series called "Goong" and "Prince's First Love" , the latter is especially funny.  

Fushinjitsu
Captain

JustinSeptember

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:57 am
Well.....
Naruto
Gravitation
Fullmetal Alchemist
and the One Piece manga are my absolut favorites but I kind of watch everything razz  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:20 pm
Um, I like Fullmetal Alchemist, and Hikaru no Go. I also like Chobits, Fruits Basket, Demon Diary, Pita-Ten, Marmalade Boy, Real Bout High School, Wish, Gravitation (but i've only read two volumes), and Cowboy Bebop, but the only animes I've seen are the first two. The others I've only read so far.  

Zombie Fire Drill

Fushinjitsu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:10 am
Chibi_Tenshi_100
Um, I like Fullmetal Alchemist, and Hikaru no Go. I also like Chobits, Fruits Basket, Demon Diary, Pita-Ten, Marmalade Boy, Real Bout High School, Wish, Gravitation (but i've only read two volumes), and Cowboy Bebop, but the only animes I've seen are the first two. The others I've only read so far.

Ooh, I'd love to try Chobits soon...  
The Iruka Sanctuary - The Naruto KakaIru Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces