Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
From One Apocalypse To Another (Xena's Backstory) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:35 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"A thing. You know a thing." Loc said rolling his hand as if he was trying to think of a word.
"There are many 'things'. I want to know what thing in particular are you searching for." She said, tilting her head slightly.

"An egg timer." he said grinning.
"For what?" Xena asked, placing her hands on her hips.

"Well, to time....eggs." Loc said shrugging.
"Somehow, I doubt that. You're after something, just you don't want to tell me what it is you're looking for." Xena said.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"A thing. You know a thing." Loc said rolling his hand as if he was trying to think of a word.
"There are many 'things'. I want to know what thing in particular are you searching for." She said, tilting her head slightly.

"Somehow, I doubt that. You're after something, just you don't want to tell me what it is you're looking for." Xena said.

"Tell you what, we can look through the doors together and if you happen to see anything giving off a slight green glow or even purple, let me know. I mean it's the ghost zone almost everything is, but this will give off a glow more noticeable." Loc explained.  

Raphael N Hamato

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:43 pm
Raphael N Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Tell you what, we can look through the doors together and if you happen to see anything giving off a slight green glow or even purple, let me know. I mean it's the ghost zone almost everything is, but this will give off a glow more noticeable." Loc explained.
"Alright then. If we find something off, Dad needs to know." She said before she would fly off to search through the doors.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:12 pm
Sirea Angelie
Raphael N Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Alright then. If we find something off, Dad needs to know." She said before she would fly off to search through the doors.

"Of course, Princess." Loc said as he followed along. He hummed as he went from door to door.  

Raphael N Hamato

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:14 pm
Raphael N Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raphael N Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Of course, Princess." Loc said as he followed along. He hummed as he went from door to door.
She went door to door, looking for anything related to what Loc described.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:13 pm
Sirea Angelie
Raphael N Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raphael N Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Ah. Here we are." Loc said floating in front of a oddly green glowing door. The other doors were green, but this one glowed the same as Loc's power did.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:15 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Raphael N Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raphael N Hamato

"Ah. Here we are." Loc said floating in front of a oddly green glowing door. The other doors were green, but this one glowed the same as Loc's power did.
She took notice of the door before she flew over to it. "So what's behind this door?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Raphael N Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raphael N Hamato

She took notice of the door before she flew over to it. "So what's behind this door?" She asked.

"One of the many different worlds. This one is a special one." Loc said.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:13 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Raphael N Hamato

"How so?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Raphael N Hamato

"How so?" She asked.

"There's very little magic here and yet it's rampant if you look in the right places. Lots of science. Sadly all that science has led to a zombie apocalypses. This world has none of the ghost type people you know of, so your father and others like him do not exist. There are mutants and monsters though."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"How so?" She asked.

"There's very little magic here and yet it's rampant if you look in the right places. Lots of science. Sadly all that science has led to a zombie apocalypses. This world has none of the ghost type people you know of, so your father and others like him do not exist. There are mutants and monsters though."
"And that's where this thing you're searching is at?" Xena asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"How so?" She asked.

"Sure, let's go with that. Inside awaits a wonderful adventure I'm sure. Tell me, what do you look for in an adventure, Princess?"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"How so?" She asked.

"Sure, let's go with that. Inside awaits a wonderful adventure I'm sure. Tell me, what do you look for in an adventure, Princess?"
"Whatever the wind takes me, I guess. Making friends along the way, maybe find a treasure or two." She said with a shrug. "And coming home with something great...maybe something that could restore life here." She then looked at Loc. "We should let Dad know about this door before we do anything crazy."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"How so?" She asked.

"Whatever the wind takes me, I guess. Making friends along the way, maybe find a treasure or two." She said with a shrug. "And coming home with something great...maybe something that could restore life here." She then looked at Loc. "We should let Dad know about this door before we do anything crazy."

"Hm. Seems interesting. Sure. As for your father, you wouldn't want to take just a peek before would you? Who knows, maybe you'll find what you're looking for. I mean what I'm looking for."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Hm. Seems interesting. Sure. As for your father, you wouldn't want to take just a peek before would you? Who knows, maybe you'll find what you're looking for. I mean what I'm looking for."
She raised an eyebrow. "What would I be looking for in a zombie apocalyptic world?" She asked. "Besides, I can't open portals like Mom and Dad do. If something goes wrong, they'll have no idea that I'm trapped in a different dimension."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff