Reply [IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands
[ORP] New Life in All Shapes and Sizes - CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 2:37 pm
"Watch this space, perhaps I might find my calling," he murmured with a small snort and a shake of his head. Perhaps in time he would wake up, have an epiphany and become a master of the more deadly arts, but for now... it was safe to assume he would continue to pursue more scholarly interests. It was more his speed and provided much more tantalizing conversation, alchemy in every capacity had been somewhat lost on him.

With that in mind he drifted towards the edge of the area, a keen eye trained on those with both a necklace like his, and one that resembled Eeru's. They would find their families in time, but until they did they'd just have to keep each other company!

oo DeD
Jo exiting stage riiiiight (for now). xD

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 4:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She enjoyed watching those who became part of the pride, wanted to see who was sorted into which family. It was always very interesting, and it was a way she could quietly support her brother as he did the work he was born to do. It seemed this time around that their own family was not going to be receiving new blood... or perhaps she should be more patient. It was not really her strong suit, as she found out time and time again.

One learned to be okay with their faults and short-comings, even if it took one a lot longer than they thought it should. It didn't matter, other lions and lionesses could be patient... Amara wanted to be interesting.

He offered a few hellos to lions or lionesses here or there, eyes flickering over each one as he tried to find any member of his new family. He supposed it wouldn't matter too much, he'd be able to introduce himself to them one way or another but doing it now at the ceremony seemed like a good idea.

Although he was starting to feel less picky about finding his new family and more interested in just talking... anyone would do. His tail flicked as he hummed, smiling here and there at others' before his gaze met with another's. She was fair in coloring with an almost mischievous look about her smile, which he found he liked. "Well, you look like you could explain a thing or two to me." He plopped himself down right next to her, easy as you please.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 9:55 pm
Unlike her sister, she was relatively unphased by Itiri's companion. She was mostly just nervous over what they would decide. Then, Liling's smile brightened at his words, eyes glimmering both in happiness and curiosity as she looked down at the little trinkets he was giving her. Elo... she wondered what the family was like. Hopefully they were friendly!

"Thank you! I look forward to meeting them" She gave a slight bow before backing away, mindful of the others lions that approached at that moment.

Turning to Yan, she held out the bone and thread. "Before a tour though... could you show me how to put it together?"

Epine de Rose
A late tag, sorry! ;u; Irl has kept me busy.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:17 am
(Just so anyone else knows- she is an adult- I just have to re locate it)

User Image it would appear she wouldn’t have to wait long as one of them became free and spoke to her. Giving a shy smile she nodded her head and approached. My name is Vishaka and I would be honored to become part of your pride and it’s future.” she knew there would be much for her to learn still about the lands and it’s history and she was more than eager to be taught.

Giving a quick glance around she did notice that there seemed to be a great deal of new faces also wanting to join. This did help easer her anxiety about being a newcomer.
Epine de Rose

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Epine de Rose generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:14 am
Yan had the good fortune of a certain someone not being there to giggle and remind her of how wonderful Yan's first attempts at her necklace had turned out. For a brief moment the yellow lioness could thank her lucky stars on that one, but hopefully her guidance wouldn't result in her sister's looking just as ridiculous as hers had been.

"I can give you instructions on how to look after it," she nodded with a half smile. "But I'll be real with you, I really hope you're better with your paws than I am," she grinned and gave a small shake of her head. She hadn't directly said it, but hopefully it would be pretty clear that Yan's attempts to do anything with finesse might leave much to be desired.

"Come on we'll have a look at it over here and then I'll give you a tour of the place!" she motioned with her paw and padded off to the edges where there would be a comfortable place to sit with a few flat stones to act as a table.

MangoMeow

"No need to be quite so formal," Itiri mentioned and with a half smile, glanced towards his companion. Nche was unphased by her presence which really should have come at no surprise to the Onyeisi. In recent years they had been fortunate to never have someone that needed to be turned away. Fortunately the young lioness was to be of no exception and she would soon find herself joining their ranks.

Another bright lioness in a see of natural coats, and while they might regard her with a little apprehension, in time she would no doubt bring joy and warmth the same way that the others had.

"The Mbedere will welcome you," he confirmed with a much warmer smile and held out the charm that would become her necklace. "And I do as well."

Rolling for Vishaka
  1. Akaraaka (fate)
  2. Agadi (old age)
  3. Agha (war)
  4. Aghugo (treachery)
  5. Aguu (famine)
  6. Ahuojoo (sickness)
  7. Elo (venom)
  8. Odachi (disaster)
  9. Mberede (accident)
  10. N'anya (love)
  11. Nganga (pride)
  12. Nkunwu (apathy)
  13. Uju (grief)

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:02 pm
"That would be fantastic." She wasn't too worried - it would be nice to spend more time catching up while they worked on her necklace. With a nod, Liling grasped the trickets gently in her mouth and made her way after her sister.

Epine de Rose
One last post from me just to finish this one off~

MangoMeow

Nezi-ozu generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!

Nezi-ozu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:13 pm
Participation Prize Raffle - Yes I fell off the face of the planet...
  1. MangoMeow
  2. Lethrossen
  3. RuIerr
  4. AstoriaFallen
  5. Kivras
  6. oo DeD

*Straye as been excluded as they won the concept contest! <3
**I've excluded myself as I was running the event (obviously lol).

Kivras
Congrats, you won the baby girl n_n

https://i.imgur.com/UDdWKZT.png
User Image

[IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items