Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 1:28 pm
MarcusEmyrs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jim Hopkins

Theme

Jim looked over at silver he found himself wonder who Odelia really was his mother said she wasn't technically his sister or was she? Why tell someone their whole life you have a sister who killed a bunch of pirates and then change your mind after so many years? There was alot of secrets revolving around odelia and he needed to find out,"My mom said something strange before I left she said.. something about Odelia not being my real sister.. but I don't know what that means.. nor do I know really anything about her..", he shook his head,"If odelia is fighting in a war I'm not sure if I'm meant to follow..", he told silver,"But I do know one thing I have to find her to keep my promise to my mother if anything else.. Maybe the answers I'm searching for will show up soon enough", Jim rested his hands against the railings of the deck and looked out to the sea,"I hope... is all at least..", he said quietly;

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 4:42 pm
User Image

Never a better gentleman of fortune than i
but make no mistake to who cross me
.. them that dies will be the lucky ones ..

Ship: 'The Lady of Fortune'

User Image

with a slight glance at him, Silver exhaled and nodded "not yer real sister .... could mean sever things but if my father has interest ..... can't be ... he said trailing off "I'll need to do some question askin ... but i got a theory; she's like me ... demigod, half-blood, what have you ... still" he said as the wind picked up and Silver glanced up at the sky before rolling his eyes "well Jim ... ya may not be a demigod ... but ye might be a regular arrgonaut ... Jason was a regular mortal you know. I wasn't lyin when i said ya had the makin's of greatness in ya ... just gotta build it up" he said before looking back at Jim and smiled "with this wind we might make to Tortuga before midnight" he said taking out a pocket watch to check the time "cause the thing about gods is ... they're often impatient"

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 9:50 am
MarcusEmyrs

Jim Hopkins

Theme

Jim looked over at him eyes wide,"Half blood of the gods?", he said not sure how that was even plausible,"Well.. Idk..", he said,"Wouldn't you have... special powers?", he asked his jaw dropping,"So do you I mean!", said jim looking at silver in a new light as his lineage and possibly odelia's,"Yea.. hopefully we make it there and I do hope that.. maybe...", he was hoping somehow fate would bring them closer to Odelia,"I hope I become this greatness for you silver.. but I'm very unsure of myself right now..", he confessed,"My journey has just began..", he whispered;

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 10:48 am
User Image

Never a better gentleman of fortune than i
but make no mistake to who cross me
.. them that dies will be the lucky ones ..

Ship: 'The Lady of Fortune'

User Image

Long John only shrugged when Jim found out he had 'powers'. while it was true, he was more agile than anyone with one leg would be and a way with words, but other than that he wouldn't say he had powers exactly. giving Jim a smile, he only patted his shoulder and adjusted his crutch "a journey begun ... is how all stories start" he said as he limped back to the helm and took hold with a smirk looking out to the horizon as the crew started singing "fifteen men on a dead man's chest. yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum" as they sail outwards to the open sea

(cue opening tiles, lol)

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points