Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๅตโ•‘ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด sแด›แดส€แด
โšก || The Spire 2.0 [ Kage's Office ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:01 pm
SHION xxxxx MORO

Shion would follow along with the twins... now just Jeon, wide-eyed and stunned with multiple revelations. As she exited, she'd simply whisper to herself "Everything is different now..."

[exit]

General Info

STR: +0 // SPD: +8 // REF: +0 // FORT: +0
CHAKRA: 500 // STAMINA: 630 // BODY RANK: B // BLOODLINE: Bakuton // CLASS: Buki/Bloodline
TITLES: Chuunin // ANBU Initiate // Cat Summon Head

Techniques Used:

Quotes:
___youwillknownihilism

NecroPlant

Kumurai Kaicho

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:16 am
User ImageUser Image
__ The police captain arrived at the Spire and ordered the police and ANBU leaders to meet him there. He entered the building, climbed the stairs, and stepped into the office. Kenshin sat in the chair behind the desk and stared at the mountain of paperwork. He began signing off on countless documents for a while before the people he needed to see stepped in. "The Arashikages will not be in the village for some time and they assigned me as acting leader until they return. As the gate officer relayed to you, police patrols are to be doubled and a sundown curfew enforced. The gates are to be closed and no one without clearance will be permitted entry. I want officers on every street at all hours and I want those gates actively monitored." They complied with his orders with a collective nod. "Now, I want the police reports for every day that I wasn't in the village." The lieutenant immediately handed him the files as the secretaries brought in more paperwork. All of the reports from the police and the ANBU seemed routine until he looked at a page that indicated that three genin and a dog busted a drug ring and alerted the police force. Kenshin arched an eyebrow on his otherwise blank face. "Three genin and their pet dog took down a gang that the police force didn't even know about?" The police captain was shocked and disappointed in his subordinate officers. "Sounds like the police should enlist a class of schoolgirls and a poodle while they're at it. Apparently, the finest police force in the world needed the help." His voice was seething at his lieutenant before he picked up a page from the academy director. "Kojiro Kanzaki." He recognized the name on the academy form from the police report. He was recommended by the academy director to apprentice under Kenshin to join the police force. It was rare for any greenhorn genin to be recommended to him personally. He only wanted the most talented who also had ambitions in the police. "You're all dismissed, get to work." Kosei said authoritatively before rubbing his temples. When they left, Kenshin formed a rat handsign and summoned a shadow clone to sit at the desk and handle the administrative matters. Kenshin needed to go on patrol and keep the streets clean as well as train these genin.

Enter/Exit

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Koninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: Aใ€‘โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 459 || 1,150ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 845 || 1,145ใ€‘

Technique Used:
โ€ข Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ]
___โ—‹ B-Rank
Technique Active:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
โ€ข Gentle Fist of the Law PA: -10 chakra and stamina from gentle fist techniques
โ€ข Bloodline class specialization: -10 chakra and stamina from bloodline techniques.
Byakugan Status:
โ€ข Dormant

Kondo Kaicho][/quote]
[quote="Mattysandwich

WinnieP GG

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:15 pm
tab tab tab tab tab ใ€ tab โ„• ๐•Œ โ„ ๐•Œ tab ๐•Š โ„ ๐•€ โ„ ๐•€ โ„• ๐”พ ๐•Œ tab ใ€‘

User Image

THIS WORLD IS FULL OF DEMONS SO I DO THE DEED GET UP AND LEAVE tab THIS WORLD IS FULL OF DEMONS SO I DO THE DEED GET UP AND LEAVE tab THIS WORLD IS FULL OF DEMONS SO I DO THE DEED GET UP AND LEAVE
๐”ธ tab โ„‚ ๐•ƒ ๐•€ ๐•„ ๐”น ๐”ผ โ„ tab ๐”ธ โ„• ๐”ป tab ๐”ธ tab ๐•Š ๐”ธ ๐”ป ๐•€ ๐•Š ๐•‹ tab ๐• ๐”ผ ๐”ธ โ„ tab tab โ†— tab โ„ ๐”ผ ๐• tab ๐•ƒ ๐•† ๐•† ๐•‚ tab ๐•„ ๐”ธ tab ๐•€ tab ๐•„ ๐”ธ ๐”ป ๐”ผ tab ๐•€ ๐•‹
EVERYTHING'S COMING UP ACES, ACES, ACES tab EVERYTHING'S COMING UP ACES, ACES, ACES tab EVERYTHING'S COMING UP ACES, ACES, ACES tab EVERYTHING'S COMING UP ACES, ACES, ACES

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

Nuru made her way up the many sets of steps leading to the Arashikage office, her hands stuffed in to the pocket of her coat, and sporting a lolipop from her mouth. Shades covered her normally greyish green hues although it wasn't particularly bright out, they were more of a fashion choice really. Today was the day she started her journey as a ninja; her exams had come and past months prior but she hadn't been able to report to duty because of unforeseen family matters. Settling at the top of the sets of steps and laying several firm-- but not too loud nor demanding --knocks at the door, the kunoichi stood and waited to be called inside. While she waited, she hummed quietly to herself, rolling the lollipop in her mouth from one side to the other. She wasn't in a hurry, she had all day after all.

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…
ใ€Œ C K R A : :x000 // 000 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S T M : :x000 // 000 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ A C : :x000 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ ไธก : :x0000 ใ€
tab ใ€Œ Arashigakure ใ€ tab ใ€Œ D-rank Gennin ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Ukyo / Uzumaki ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Blood / Seal ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Maruton ใ€

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                  Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                    โ€ข Mission
                    โ€ข Objectives
                    โ€ข Completed
                    โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
                    โ€ข Objectives
                    โ€ข Completed
                    โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Current Stats : :
                  STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                  This is where bonuses from moves used go

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
                  โ€ข Mixed Blood: Your genetic makeup allows you to obtain two bloodlines. These bloodlines must be non-elemental in nature. Only one bloodline is allowed to be a dojutsu. You will receive the passive bonuses of only one bloodline; the other will only be available for jutsu learning. Reduces Ninjutsu and Genjutsu slots granted by this class in half (if specialized, only thef rist instance of this class.) Bloodlines excluded from this are Ranmaru, Douka, Jiongu, Hakemoto. Not applicable for elemental combination bloodlines. If selecting a clan with a doujutsu, that clan must be your first bloodline for your RPC to receive the doujutsu and to be able to use the doujutsu techniques
                  โ€ข Inscriptions of Power: Through tireless study and practice ninja of this discipline have learned to create fuuinjutsu that is stronger than those of their peers. Gaining the property of overwhelming all fuunjutsu will defeat techniques of the same rank unless they also overwhelm same rank, in which case they will cancel out.
                  โ€ข Art of an Old Soul: When using possession with spirits/beasts that represent or are from ancient japan, the effects of Possession Jutsu are raised by one rank
                  โ€ข Your ink is mixed with your Chakra making it stronger.
                  โ€ข

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ O T H E R - A D D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
                  โ€ข
                  โ€ข
                  โ€ข
                  โ€ข
                  โ€ข

Kumurai Kaicho
          __youwillknownihilism
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ The shadow clone Kenshin sat at the desk for several hours dilligently signing necessary documents. When he heard a tap at the door his pale eyes lifted from the pages. "Enter." The acting leader of the village spoke at an appropriate volume in the otherwise silent office. He sat in wait for the individual to enter the room.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Koninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: Aใ€‘โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 001 || 1,150ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 001 || 1,145ใ€‘

Technique Used:
___โ—‹ B-Rank
Technique Active:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
โ€ข Gentle Fist of the Law PA: -10 chakra and stamina from gentle fist techniques
โ€ข Bloodline class specialization: -10 chakra and stamina from bloodline techniques.
Byakugan Status:
โ€ข Dormant

I Tortured Sleep I

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:30 pm
tab tab tab tab tab ใ€ tab โ„• ๐•Œ โ„ ๐•Œ tab ๐•Š โ„ ๐•€ โ„ ๐•€ โ„• ๐”พ ๐•Œ tab ใ€‘

User Image

THIS WORLD IS FULL OF DEMONS SO I DO THE DEED GET UP AND LEAVE tab THIS WORLD IS FULL OF DEMONS SO I DO THE DEED GET UP AND LEAVE tab THIS WORLD IS FULL OF DEMONS SO I DO THE DEED GET UP AND LEAVE
๐”ธ tab โ„‚ ๐•ƒ ๐•€ ๐•„ ๐”น ๐”ผ โ„ tab ๐”ธ โ„• ๐”ป tab ๐”ธ tab ๐•Š ๐”ธ ๐”ป ๐•€ ๐•Š ๐•‹ tab ๐• ๐”ผ ๐”ธ โ„ tab tab โ†— tab โ„ ๐”ผ ๐• tab ๐•ƒ ๐•† ๐•† ๐•‚ tab ๐•„ ๐”ธ tab ๐•€ tab ๐•„ ๐”ธ ๐”ป ๐”ผ tab ๐•€ ๐•‹
EVERYTHING'S COMING UP ACES, ACES, ACES tab EVERYTHING'S COMING UP ACES, ACES, ACES tab EVERYTHING'S COMING UP ACES, ACES, ACES tab EVERYTHING'S COMING UP ACES, ACES, ACES

There it was; a voice the young female didn't recognize called for her to enter from the other side of the door. She guessed the rumors were true after all, that the Arashikage weren't in. Taking the lolipop from her mouth and tossing it away in to a nearby trashcan, Nuru made her way in to the office and stopped before the dark haired figure at the desk. "Nuru Shiringu reporting for duty, sir," the young woman stated, her voice level. She straightened herself back up, finally releasing her hands from her coat pockets to rest at her side. "Sorry I didn't report sooner, had some stuff to take care of. S'all good now, though." Nuru shrugged her shoulders, cocking her head to one side in an aloof gesture.

ใ€Œ C K R A : :x000 // 000 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S T M : :x000 // 000 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ A C : :x000 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ ไธก : :x0000 ใ€
tab ใ€Œ Arashigakure ใ€ tab ใ€Œ D-rank Gennin ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Ukyo / Uzumaki ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Blood / Seal ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Maruton ใ€

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ€ข Mission
                    โ€ข Objectives
                    โ€ข Completed
                    โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
                    โ€ข Objectives
                    โ€ข Completed
                    โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
                  โ€ข Mixed Blood: Your genetic makeup allows you to obtain two bloodlines. These bloodlines must be non-elemental in nature. Only one bloodline is allowed to be a dojutsu. You will receive the passive bonuses of only one bloodline; the other will only be available for jutsu learning. Reduces Ninjutsu and Genjutsu slots granted by this class in half (if specialized, only thef rist instance of this class.) Bloodlines excluded from this are Ranmaru, Douka, Jiongu, Hakemoto. Not applicable for elemental combination bloodlines. If selecting a clan with a doujutsu, that clan must be your first bloodline for your RPC to receive the doujutsu and to be able to use the doujutsu techniques
                  โ€ข Inscriptions of Power: Through tireless study and practice ninja of this discipline have learned to create fuuinjutsu that is stronger than those of their peers. Gaining the property of overwhelming all fuunjutsu will defeat techniques of the same rank unless they also overwhelm same rank, in which case they will cancel out.
                  โ€ข Art of an Old Soul: When using possession with spirits/beasts that represent or are from ancient japan, the effects of Possession Jutsu are raised by one rank
                  โ€ข

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ O T H E R - A D D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
                  โ€ข
                  โ€ข
                  โ€ข
                  โ€ข
                  โ€ข

Kumurai Kaicho
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ When the new genin stepped in Kenshin opened a desk drawer and fetched the shinboi registry and her headband. He checked the kunoichi's name off the roster and placed the headband on the front of the desk. The police force captain ignored her excuse and took a mental note of her tardiness. "Be more prompt next time. Now then, you're registered, take your headband and go." Captain Kosei returned to filling out the paperwork and tending to administrative matters. He had a mountain in front of him and already had a mountain of work completed.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Koninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: Aใ€‘โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 001 || 1,150ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 001 || 1,145ใ€‘

Technique Used:
___โ—‹ B-Rank
Technique Active:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
Byakugan Status:
โ€ข Dormant

I Tortured Sleep I

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:05 am
User ImageUser Image
    It felt liked she had bounded up the entirety of the stairs to reach the top with how excited she was. Not only had she graduated from the academy but she'd beaten Souta to it. Now it was time to hear father's praises and reveal in success. Filled to the brim with energy she rushed right past the secretary ignorant of any complaints to her running. Finally she burst through the door to her father and mom-dad's office. "Daddy I passed the..." she began before realizing that Kenshin was sitting behind the desk. She blushed, the color of her cheeks soon coming to match the pink cloth that held her forehead protector in place. She stood there, looking at him as her take of Kenshin changed. Primarily he seemed... shorter. Not that he was at all, a simple shift in her own perspective. After all the last time she'd seen him she was still a child. He was still the same physically but she simply saw him differently now. Yuno for her part was different than when she had last seen officer Kosei. She'd hit a growth spurt and also entered into the beginning stages of puberty. "Where is my father?" Her voice was slightly irritated in tone, no doubt because her parent was nowhere to be found yet again.

""

๐Ÿจ๏ฟค CHAKRAx 330/ 330 x ๐Ÿจ๏ฟค STAMINAx 230/ 230 x ๐Ÿจ๏ฟค RYOx 0,500 x ๐Ÿจ๏ฟค ACx 0,500
๐Ÿจ๏ฟค NINJUTSU / SEALERx ๐Ÿจ๏ฟค D x ๐Ÿจ๏ฟคGENINx ๐Ÿจ๏ฟค ARASHIGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

โ—†๏ฟค Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โ—†๏ฟค Passives
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

โ—†๏ฟค Other Additives
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

โ—†๏ฟค Jutsu Used / Learned
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

Kumurai Kaicho
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:47 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Kenshin assumed that Nuru would grab her headband and take her dismissal eventually. He continued to read the paperwork before Yuno barged in. He gritted his teeth lightly because he was deep into reading an important document and was rudely interrupted. He put the page back down on the desk as white hues stared up to see Yuno. It had been a while since he had last seen her, but she was undoubtedly the princess of Arashigakure. When she asked the whereabouts of her father Kenshin had to choose his words carefully. He did not want to alarm her with the news that her father and aunt went toe to toe with the eight-tailed demon, had it sealed into them, and needed to go through rigorous training to control it. That would only serve to worry her beyond her confusion. "Lord Jay and Lady Jeon are on an important mission outside the village. As their adviser and second in command, I'm the acting leader of the village while they're gone." Kenshin would never lie outside of a mission, but he would withhold the whole truth to spare the child of anxiety. He then noticed the pink headband she was wearing and opened the drawer to mark her name down on the shinobi registration as an official genin rank kunoichi of the village. "Alright, you're registered. You should start training and come back later when your father returns. If there's nothing else, you're dismissed." The shadow clone then returned to his paperwork as a cue that he did not desire to spark up a conversation and instead needed to focus on his duties.

Technique Used:
___โ—‹ B-Rank
Technique Active:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
Byakugan Status:
โ€ข Dormant

Over Yandere

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:05 am
User ImageUser Image
    An important mission? They were always on an important mission... Like usual she was left to her own devices and no matter what she achieved mom and dad were always busy. It burned her up inside to a degree. Not more so than being told to go train however. What was the point of all the schooling at the academy if she was just going to be told to train? Oh no she wasn't going to take that at face value and walk away. She was full fledged genin damn it."Kenshin," she spoke with an overly familiar tone, "surely there must be something that needs doing? Self study is so boring I think I just might die if you inflict that upon me." She wasn't too serious of course but she was spoiled. Spoiled enough to basically demand a mission instead of just taking orders. The fingers of her right hand fiddled with the hilt of her umbrella rapier while she waited for a reply. "I'm not a little girl anymore," she added abruptly. True enough in her mind, but in actuality she was very much still a child.

""

๐Ÿจ๏ฟค CHAKRAx 330/ 330 x ๐Ÿจ๏ฟค STAMINAx 230/ 230 x ๐Ÿจ๏ฟค RYOx 0,500 x ๐Ÿจ๏ฟค ACx 0,500
๐Ÿจ๏ฟค NINJUTSU / SEALERx ๐Ÿจ๏ฟค D-RANK x ๐Ÿจ๏ฟคGENINx ๐Ÿจ๏ฟค ARASHIGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โ—†๏ฟค Passives
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

โ—†๏ฟค Other Additives
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

โ—
      โ—
      โ—

Kumurai Kaicho
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:31 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Yuno giving Kenshin trouble was far from unexpected, but he hoped that she would have grown up by now and learned to take orders. At the very least, that is the genin rank is meant to teach. In Kenshin's own opinion, the academy is too soft and needs to focus harder on training disciplined soldiers because that is the institution's entire function and was failing at that duty in his eyes. She demanded that he assign her to a mission before she had done even a lick of basic genin training which was already a dangerous and immature idea. "First, you call me Captain Kosei. Second, you're a genin now and you'll do as you're told." Kenshin's tone was very deadpan and serious, but not necessarily angry. "By the way, I'll be notifying the police patrols that if they see you stepping one foot out of line that they let me know and escort you back to this office to speak with me. Now get out." Kenshin saw to it that security heightened drastically during his temporary reign as the village leader. They were slacking for long enough while the captain was away. He waved in one of the ANBU guards in the spire and drafted up the order for all police to keep a watchful eye on Miss Yuno while the Arashikages are away. The ANBU then left the building to deliver the letter to the police headquarters. Now he would attempt once more to tend to the paperwork.

Technique Used:
___โ—‹ B-Rank
Technique Active:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
Byakugan Status:
โ€ข Dormant

Over Yandere

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:06 am
User ImageUser Image
    The grip around her sword handle tightened audibly thanks to her glove but then she holstered the umbrella with a frown. For now she was checkmated by this knight of justice. So long as her parents were away and he controlled the police she was not in a position to argue further. "As you desire Captain Kosei" she replied before bowing to him with grit teeth hidden behind her young lips. This was an outrage she would not soon forget. With a quick twirl of her heels she spun around and left her parents' office and Kenshin behind. She would go train and then maybe she'd get into some trouble. Mom always kept a pair of handcuffs hidden in her drawer, perhaps she'd try and snag her own pair. [Exit]

""

๐Ÿจ๏ฟค NINJUTSU / SEALERx ๐Ÿจ๏ฟค D-RANK x ๐Ÿจ๏ฟคGENINx ๐Ÿจ๏ฟค ARASHIGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โ—†๏ฟค Passives
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

โ—†๏ฟค Other Additives
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

โ—
      โ—
      โ—

Kumurai Kaicho
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:59 am

User Image

[ Lazy Exeunt before the appearance of the bright little Neapolitan ball of goodness ]

โ€ข Mission
                    โ€ข Objectives
                    โ€ข Completed
                    โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
                    โ€ข Objectives
                    โ€ข Completed
                    โ€ข Go Here

โ†ณ
                  โ€ข

โ†ณ
                  โ€ข
                  โ€ข
                  โ€ข
                  โ€ข
                  โ€ข

Kumurai Kaicho
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:42 pm
User Image
SHION xxxxx MORO

Aches, pains, and groans. These are the three key ingredients that made up a post Gyuki battle Shion. Her back was stiff, her arms dangled heavily at her sides, and each leg lift felt like a trudge through slushy water. As tough as she was, or thought she was at least, it seemed even the little firebrand had her limits. The ascent to the top of floor of the building that held the Kage's office felt like an eternity of torture but, after long last, it was finally over. Shion weakly knocked on the door and slinked her way in, not waiting for a response. She honestly couldnt care less if the Kages, or whoever that guy they put in charge was, busy. I mean, what were they going to do.... yell at her? Ha! Like that had ever stopped her. "Yo! Um... Ken... Kenji... Kenshin! Yeah, that's it!" she said, trying her best to recall a name for a man she'd seen maybe twice before. at the sight of the chairs in the office, Shion suddenly found a second wind, mustering up enough energy to leap over the chair backs and into their seat. She'd lazily slide herself into the seat, laying back with her back in the actual seat part of the chair, leaving her legs to lazily flop over one of the arms as her head rested on the other. "Yo, are the Kages in or are you still in charge around here? She said with a soft sigh, taking in the sweet relief offered by her newfound best-furniture-friend.

General Info

STR: +3 // SPD: +8 // REF: +0 // FORT: +3
CHAKRA: 550 // STAMINA: 680 // BODY RANK: B // BLOODLINE: Bakuton // CLASS: Buki/Bloodline

Techniques Used:

Quotes:
___youwillknownihilism

Quote:

Kumurai Kaicho

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:12 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Kenshin began rubbing his forehead after hundreds of pages read and signed. A tension headache started to form in the wake of this paperwork albatross. He looked up to see another young woman barge in and interrupt his work session. The police captain clenched his teeth in frustration before letting out an exhausted grunt. When she welcomed herself to a seat across from him he would respond to her questions. "It's Captain Kosei to you. And yes, I'm the acting leader until they return." His words and tone were sharp mannered as he began rubbing his temples. Considering his position as the captain of the police force, a konin, the Kages' adviser, and second in command of the village he would not permit anyone besides Lord Jay and Lady Jeon to call him by his first name any longer. "Do you need orders?" Kenshin asked as he looked at recent mission requests to see if any assignments were available for the chuunin as he awaited her response.

Technique Used:
___โ—‹ B-Rank
Technique Active:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
Byakugan Status:
โ€ข Dormant

SB5K

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:44 pm
User Image
SHION xxxxx MORO
Shion let out a loud, clearly over-exaggerated groan as Kenshin corrected her. Why was everyone in this damn village such a lame-o narc? "C'mon dude, it's just us. It's not like any of the lower-ranking nerds are here." She said, letting her head flop to the side, still resting on the arm of the chair, to face Kenshin. In response to her being questioned about orders, Shion would simply reply with a half-hearted shrug. "I dunno... I was gonna see if the Kages had some cool Anbu stuff for me to do. Try and complete my training or something... I wonder when I'll get my mask." she chimed, her thoughts trailing off towards the end. "Do you think I'll get to pick one myself? I hope its not like... 'oh, everybody gets same design' and all that."

General Info

STR: +3 // SPD: +8 // REF: +0 // FORT: +3
CHAKRA: 550 // STAMINA: 680 // BODY RANK: B // BLOODLINE: Bakuton // CLASS: Buki/Bloodline

Techniques Used:

Quotes:
___youwillknownihilism

Quote:

Kumurai Kaicho

Quote:

โ—„ ๅตโ•‘ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด sแด›แดส€แด

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games