Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–
πŸ₯ || School of Earth [Dojo] {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:04 pm
User Image

From a first glance the man didn't seem like he would hurt her despite his appearance. Maybe it was that overactive imagination of hers or maybe she was crazy that way. That eye patch did make him look pretty cool. He reminded her of a hero, a legend from one of those books she read, especially that one about the legendary wandering samurai who helped everyone he came across. When his hand was removed from his katana Emiko would immediately feel her eyes travel towards it. Was he a samurai too?! It was possible but maybe she shouldn't ask him such things on a first meeting. The man knelt to meet her own height while she looked at his eyes...eye. Up until that point she had been nervous for his answer of if he was willing to help her learn a taijutsu style for the time being. However his answer surprised her! She wasn't ready for him to agree. "W-Wow! Thank you! I promise I'll be the best student I can be!" Emiko gave a determined face up until he had to go and ruffle her hair some. She giggled a little, the feeling of having her hair played with comforting for whatever reason. She had loved it for as long as she could remember.

His introduction was interesting. Saiko wouldn't be a native of the village here. Instead he would be from Sunagakure! Her eyes widened as her mouth nearly fell off. "Wow! You're from the Sand Village?!" She asked. "That's really far away! How nice is it there? Do you use sand in your ninjutsu? Do you have ramen over there too? Oh." It suddenly dawned on the ninja that she was drowning Saiko in questions before he even knew her name. Emiko let out a small blush and presented herself to Saiko. "Sorry. It's nice to meet you, Saiko. I'm Emiko Uzimaki, but my friends call me Emi!~" The girl said as she would look back at the scrolls. That would be a good point that Saiko had made. She went in headfirst without knowing what she wanted. "Er, I'm not sure. Maybe our signature style but I don't know if I could. I'm not really able to do much because...you know." Emiko smirked. She was pretty young to be a ninja here. Maybe Saiko knew somebody like her in his village.

πŸ₯ OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  πŸ₯ PROFILE

Brooy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:21 pm
User Image

β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

Saiko enjoyed the girl's enthusiasm for learning and perhaps for life. He secretly hoped that it would remain part of her personality forever as, he knew how cruel and hard the shinobi world could be. There was a flurry of questions shot out at him as he mentioned he was part of Sunagakure... or what was Sunagakure. It had long since been destroyed by the UHV and the Bijuu. The man hoped that after they contained the Bijuu they would one day go back and take it back. "It's nice to meet you too Emi. And yes I'm from Sunagakure. It's a very nice place and of course we have Ramen." The man smiled softly at the girl. "I don't use sand in my jutsu but, I knew people that do." There was a few people he knew of but, it was more or less a rare ability to be able to manipulate the sand.

Saiko thought for a moment at the girl's suggestion for what she would like to learn. "I'm assuming you're speaking of Konohagakure no Taijutsu? One of my fellow Shinobi from Suna traveled all the way here to learn it." The man said to her as he walked over to the wall and pulled a few scrolls off of the wall for the first few stages. The man set the scrolls on a table nearby and knelt down once again. "Don't let yourself hold yourself back. You are able to do what you want if you try hard enough and train hard. Age and body have little to do with it if you work hard enough." The man would say to her to give her some sort of inspiration before grabbing the first stage scroll again. "If this is what you want to learn then, I will help you." His smile remained as he opened the scroll.

β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

❖￀ CHAKRAx 1,740 / 1,740 x❖￀ STAMINAx 850 / 850 x❖￀ NATUREx 863 / 863x ❖￀ RYOx 300 x ❖￀ ACx 28,100
                                                    ❖￀ NIN / MED x ❖￀ B-RANK JOUNIN x ❖￀ SUNAGAKURE x ❖￀ MOKUTON x ❖￀ SHOTON ❖￀ HYOUTON

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖￀ Mission Info
                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                        Mission Info

❖￀ Passives
                                                        ● Can perform hand seals with one hand.
                                                        ● C-Rank Crystal Armor
                                                        ● Can feel hostile intent
                                                        ●

❖￀ Other Additives
                                                        ● Supreme Slight Increase to Strength
                                                        ● Supreme Mild Increase to Fortitude
                                                        ● Great Increase to Speed
                                                        ● Great Increase to Reflex

❖￀ Jutsu Used / Learned
                                                        ●
                                                        ●
                                                        ●

Novasse
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:53 pm
User Image

Emiko was still smiling at Saiko's agreement to help her train and made that confident face that she almost always wore whenever somebody was around. As long as she was with somebody she could most certainly do anything. It was the alone part that would make her begin to have doubts of herself. It was why she wanted to be a great ninja like her parents one day, so that she could prove to everyone who thought otherwise including herself. Saiko humored her and answered every question she might have had for the Suna ninja. The ramen question was more the fact that she was hungry. Maybe that ramen cart outside would still be open after she was done here?

"Yes! Konohagakure no Taijustu! That's the one! It looked super cool, but I don't know how to do any of it. Or even make clones." Emiko explained while Saiko moved over towards the bookshelf. She followed dutifully there as he began to pull scrolls out of their case like sweets from one of the shelve sin the candy store. That doubt of hers would begin to come up as she felt anxious to perform in front of a person. What if he failed a technique and broke her leg? Would he laugh and call her worthless? Maybe he would think all people of her village were this weak. A frown graced itself upon her lips for a moment or so before it faded as he began to speak. His words resonated with the young girl. She could train hard like he said and nothing would keep her out of its bounds aside from a bijuu but what were the chances of that happening? He's right. I gotta believe I can. You got this, Emi. Summoning forth her courage, Emiko thought to herself as he opened one of the scrolls. Moving to his side to read it, she would give him a thumbs up. "I'll give it all I've got!~"

πŸ₯ OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  πŸ₯ PROFILE

Brooy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:16 pm
User Image

Saiko nodded as the girl told him that she didn't know how to make any clones. The man assumed the sort that were more substantial and were able to help train by retaining knowledge. The scroll would continue to be read. Saiko hadn't trained in this taijutsu before but, he figured if he could get the basis he could at least help the girl along. Once he had read the first stage he would allow the girl some time to read it too before handing it to her. Once it was handed to her he would flash a hand seal and three shadow clones would be created around him. The real Saiko would move to the side so he wouldn't be in the way. "These are shadow clones. You have to hit them hard to make them disappear. So, you're gonna use them to practice the first stage. The first two techniques rely on motion to empower your strikes and kicks. The first using a kick from higher up generally. The second you have to launch yourself in the air." One of the clones moved over to besides a pillar. "And the last technique is about using your strength to force someone, or something into a solid object." Saiko would explain to the girl to the best of his ability.

❖￀ CHAKRAx 1,775 / 1,775 x❖￀ STAMINAx 885 / 885 x❖￀ NATUREx 886 / 886x ❖￀ RYOx 300 x ❖￀ ACx 28,100
                                                    ❖￀ NIN / MED x ❖￀ B-RANK JOUNIN x ❖￀ SUNAGAKURE x ❖￀ MOKUTON x ❖￀ SHOTON ❖￀ HYOUTON

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖￀ Mission Info
                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                        Mission Info

❖￀ Passives
                                                        ● C-Rank Crystal Armor
                                                        ●

❖￀ Other Additives

❖￀ Jutsu Used / Learned
                                                        ●
                                                        ●
                                                        ●

Novasse
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:57 pm
User Image

Her confession didn't seem to affect Saiko much. It brought her a mixture of relief and dread though the latter was much more present in her mind. Saiko read the scroll some before setting it down as she would soon follow. Most academy techniques had skated by her though considering her bloodline the fact that an Uzimaki of all people would have trouble with clones was somewhat ironic. In the middle of her reading, Saiko would step up and explain to her about what the clones were about. He summoned three as an example and stepped aside so she could tell which one was real and which were the fakes. "I see. That's pretty cool. So if this style is all about clones..." She began while stroking her chin. Remaining still for a moment, she would copy the hand seal that Saiko had made as three clones of herself were born. Nothing too hard. Just a little exercise. This is just student level techniques.

The first one seemed pretty simple by itself. The clones behind her would get into position. Two would stand side by side as the third would fall to the floor, its legs raised and bent. The two behind that one would hold it steady and offer Emiko their arms. Once steadying herself, the clone she was standing on would kick forward and send her flying forwards. "Haaaaaaa!" During her boost she would would hold her legs out how they appeared in the example. She didn't have much else to add with the technique but it would make due for the time being. She landed a bit awkwardly but didn't fall over or anything. It certainly but her usual clumsy method.

Woo! What a rush! Moving back over to the scroll, she caught up on a bit of reading for the next technique as her clones continued to stay in position with a bored expression. After another brief run through Emiko hurried back over and stepped onto her clone's launching position again. She kicked off and would make a series of quick strikes and kicks. Okay, maybe they couldn't be defined as "strikes and kicks" but it was the best she could do with little knowledge of taijutsu. Landing a little better this time she flashed a quick smile at Saiko before going for a third time.

The clones moved into action, now positioned in front of the Saiko clone by the pillar. Emiko jumped onto the clone as she had done for the final two times and steadied herself. When she was launched, instead of kicking and hoping for the best, she brought her body forward while aiming her elbow to collide with the Saiko clone. She winced and prepared for impact as she smashed into the clone. It wasn't much to really damage the clone because he was having a child thrown into him but a good technique to learn. After her display the small ninja let out a sigh and took a break. She moved back over to Saiko with hopeful and energetic eyes. "How was that?"

(Dainamikku-Entori [ Dynamic Entry ], Dainamikku-Akushon [ Dynamic Action ], Tokken [ Tackle Charge ])

πŸ₯ OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  πŸ₯ PROFILE

Brooy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:17 pm
User Image

As Emi was practicing the first stage of the style, Saiko walked over to the other scrolls and picked up the scroll for the second stage. The man would do some advanced reading as the girl practiced on his clones. 'Pop.' A clone was down. No watching actually had to take place as the knowledge of the events would go over to Saiko as she destroyed each of the clones. Saiko continued to read, the next style had quite a few techniques listed. 'Pop.' Two out of three, not bad. The girl was learning quicker than he expected so he should probably keep up the pace. 'Pop.' The last clone was gone and the girl was once again by Saiko's side. His eye moved over to her. "It was good. Good job Emi." Saiko smiled at her. "And I wouldn't say this style is completely about clones but, they help." He would say.

Saiko handed the young girl the scroll as he had done previously and created a new set of clones. This time nine in total to match the amount of techniques in the stage. Each clone would get into different positions to be ready for the strikes that Emi would have to use on them. "The first two techniques you should practice correspond with each other. The first is Konoha Senpuu. It helps you knock someone into the air. To do this one you have to be quick and suprise the perosn. Then you should use Hayabusa Otoshi to force them into the ground. I find it better to learn like this so you can think of follow ups and combinations in combat. The third I would like you to follow up with is Asshou to push him further into the ground. Just remember to use your strength against the clone. Another technique you can use to combo attacks is Konoha Kage Buyou as it prevents the person from defending against your attacks, at least partly. It's like blending in with the persons shadow. All of these techniques are partially based on aerial combat. So you're going to have to practice a lot of it. I'll be here if you have questions." Saiko had pretty much explained all of the second stage and he hoped he was being helpful.

❖￀ CHAKRAx 1,775 / 1,775 x❖￀ STAMINAx 885 / 885 x❖￀ NATUREx 886 / 886x ❖￀ RYOx 300 x ❖￀ ACx 28,100

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖￀ Mission Info
                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                        Mission Info

❖￀ Passives
                                                        ● C-Rank Crystal Armor
                                                        ●

❖￀ Other Additives

❖￀ Jutsu Used / Learned
                                                        ●
                                                        ●
                                                        ●

Novasse
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:52 pm
User Image

Emiko puffed her chest out proudly. "It wasn't to hard, I guess." Her victory was short lived as Saiko would hand her over a few more scrolls than before on the next stage of the style. She opened it and began to read through while the man summoned a fresh batch of clones for her to practice on. After which he would instruct her on what to do for each step. After he concluded Emiko would get straight to work. She approached the first clone and readied herself and then begun. She vanished from plain sight though the sounds of her footsteps could be heard. Tpuh. Tpuh.The girl reappeared in front of the Saiko clone on the ground, aiming a rising kick at the clone's chin. The force behind it knocked the clone into the air as the next part began. She launched herself into the air wrapped herself around the clone's ankles as it sped into the ground. The impact of the ground would be solely on the clone while Emiko hopped off. Not hesitating even for a second, she spun around while bring her arm back and then forward on the clone's fallen body as she punished it for being on the ground for so long. "Ha!"

Next one. Repeating the same process as before Emiko used Konoha Senpuu again to launch the clone into the air. Once airborne she used the other technique that Saiko had talked about. Jumping into the air again, Emiko would position herself to fly directly below the clone. Seeing an opportunity for the next technique the young shinobi steadied herself and brought her arm backwards as she had before. Once launching it forward the attack impacted with the clone as sent it forward a little more as both reached their peak. Emiko raised her leg before then bringing it down on top of the clone. Both bodies sped towards the ground before the impact with the ground. She would move to the few remaining clones and ready herself.

She took a moment to gather herself before launching herself forwards while aiming a spinning duet of kicks at one of the clones. The first kick was aimed higher than the second as she landed behind her target and would continue her assault from there. Stepping to her clone opponent she stood firmly on the ground and crouch down before jumping back up with her right knee aimed forward. The attacked connected with the clone's back as it poofed. Emiko soon faced the final clone and motioned for it to come. "Come at me!" Her tone was much different than her usual one. It was more of a command and hyped up than what she had been talking to Saiko with. The clone soon ran towards her as she prepared herself for them to come together. She brought her foot forward tracing the ground until he was the right distance away. "Yaaaaah!" She aimed a roundhouse at the clone's legs, blowing him away in the process. He impacted the pillar again while the girl would paused to catch her breath. It felt nice being like this. She was so amped up that she couldn't focus on being doubtful of herself for once. "Ha...How was that, Saiko? Good?"

(Konoha Senpuu [ Leaf Spinning Wind ], Hayabusa Otoshi [ Peregrine Falcon Drop ], Asshou [ Pressure Palm ], Konoha Kage Buyou [ Leaf Shadow Dance ], Houshou [ Crushing Fist ], Tsutenkyaku [ Painful Sky Leg ], Konoha Daisenpuu [ Leaf Great Whirlwind ], Shoushitsu [ Knee Strike ], Konoha Reppuu [ Leaf Violent Wind ] )

[Learn a Jutsu! x3 Complete]

πŸ₯ OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  πŸ₯ PROFILE

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:15 pm
User Image

The same strategy would be used as the girl went on practicing against the various clones. 'Pop. Pop. Pop.' The clones were going down quick it seemed and Saiko was gathering useful information from it. The man wondered if the girl was a taijutsu user mostly or what her specialty was. He would have to find out another time as this was what he was focused on. The third stage seemed to have much less techniques but, they needed the use of a clone for a couple of them. There was a couple of clone techniques that Saiko could think of but, he was sure the girl wouldn't be able to use most of them. He would have to think around this some how. 'Pop. Pop. Pop.' Saiko did say he was impressed by the girl's ability to learn so quickly. Perhaps she would make a great shinobi, better than himself even. Even though he didn't consider himself that strong in the first place. 'Pop. Pop. Pop.' The girl's training of the second stage was complete.

Her asking for his approval threw him off slightly as it wasn't necessarily a common occurrence. This was the first person he had trained after all, he was generally used to doing things on his own. "You're doing very good so far. One more stage and I say we take a break for a little bit. This stage requires the use of shadow clones which is a technique a bit above what you currently are able to do. So for now, I'm going to teach you a different clone technique." Saiko formed a hand seal and created a clone made of fuuton. Then one of doton and one of Raiton. Each were academy level but, they could all attack and defend. "Don't know which element you could use so I figured I'd make one of each element." The man would say as he finished out by making a suiton then a katon clone. Saiko would then go on to explain how to do each of the techniques, not knowing that the girl was able to replicate fuuton and raiton unless she stopped him to tell him that. In which case he would explain the two techniques alone.

[Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu [ Lightning Clone Technique ] E rank, Kaze Bunshin [ Wind Clone ] E Rank]

"Now that we have that. We can move onto actually using the clones in the style. The first two techniques require the clones. One is to have the clones add damage by all attacking at once with heel drops. Then one to create a clone above someone and attack from above." Saiko would explain to the girl, creating some shadow clones for the techniques to be practiced on, having dispelled his other clones at this point. The man would then go one to explain the last techniques. "Shishi Rendan can be used with Konoha Kage Buyou to combo more. Then of course you have Konoha Gouriki Senpuu that would be used to disarm a person. Such as my clone. Just have to kick the person hard enough and they'll drop it. Shou-Geki-Shou is another technique to send someone into the air so, I'm sure you'll have no problem with that."

❖￀ CHAKRAx 1,865 / 1,865 x❖￀ STAMINAx 975 / 975 x❖￀ NATUREx 946 / 946x ❖￀ RYOx 300 x ❖￀ ACx 28,100

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖￀ Mission Info
                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                        Mission Info

❖￀ Passives
                                                        ● C-Rank Crystal Armor
                                                        ●

❖￀ Other Additives

❖￀ Jutsu Used / Learned
                                                        ●
                                                        ●
                                                        ●

Novasse
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:01 am
User Image

"Okay. This stuff is harder than I thought it would be." Emiko wiped her forehead of sweat again. These robes of hers were pretty hard to move around in. She would have brought her actual training clothes but they were still being washed after she spilled some paint on them and had to use her good ceremonial robes instead. Saiko encouraged her to continue and spoke about a brief subsection of learning elemental clones instead of maruton ones. He summoned ones made from each while Emiko watched curiously. "Oh! I see now. You use your chakra nature for it. So if I'm doton and suiton..." She flipped through the scroll before summoning two clones of herself. The first on her left would crackled with doton chakra before solidifying into her shape as the second to the right of her would be made of suiton chakra. Looking at each one, all three Emiko clone would grin at one another and high five. "Alright! Let's go!"

(Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Water Clone Technique ], Doton Bunshin no Jutsu [ Earth Clone Skill ])

[Find a Mentor Complete x2]

The three little genin took a moment to prepare themselves before launching themselves into the air. While airborne they begin to flip while speeding down towards the first Saiko clone. Once they were far enough the trio brought their right feet down over top of his head. The end result was the poor clone being kicked by three different feet at the same time. A horrible way to be knocked out! While the Saiko clone stumbled from the blow, she would summon a suiton clone of herself who poofed right above his head. The fresh Emiko clone dove at the Saiko clone and smacked him with a blast of water chakra. Emiko and her wonderful clones then dropped to their knees and donkey kicked the clone into the air again. She launched herself up to follow him and attacked four different times. The first blow was a vicious roundhouse followed by a back hand. Emiko then pushed the clone back towards the ground and followed him as she prepared an axe kick to his head. Waiting until the time was just right, Emiko unleashed the axe kick into the back of the clone's head at the same time he made contact with the ground.

(Bunshin Kaiten Kakatou Otoshi [ Clone Spinning Heel Drop ], Bunshin Taiatari [ Clone Body Blow ], Shishi Rendan [ Lion Combo ])

She finished the abuse of the first clone and went to face the others. Her next technique was a simple one. She brought her right leg forward again and would trace along the line in front of her. Emiko took a step back and unleashed a roundhouse kick in front of her. The gust created from this attack would blow the clones back considerably based on the amount of power she put into the attack. To finish strong, Emiko ran to the nearest clone and yank him down to her level. Her arm retracted and was soon sent forward into the clone. He soared into the air while she spun around on her heels and posed for Saiko. "All done!~"

(Konoha Gouriki Senpuu [ Leaf Herculean Whirlwind ], Shou-Geki-Shou [ Rising Impact Palm ])

πŸ₯ OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  πŸ₯ PROFILE

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:04 pm
User Image
Kairi Sisigou
οΏ₯ Uzushiogakure οΏ₯ Taijutsu οΏ₯ Bukijutsu οΏ₯
οΏ₯ Suiton οΏ₯ Doton οΏ₯ Fuuton οΏ₯
οΏ₯ Gennin οΏ₯ Soldier οΏ₯
οΏ₯ Ryo: 0000 οΏ₯ AC:0022500
οΏ₯ Chakra : 505 οΏ₯ Stamina : 530 οΏ₯

With the physical training out of the way, Kairi set about gathering a variety of arms which he himself did not have on him. A shield, a long sword, a different spear from his high carbon one, and a few daggers. Taking the shield and sword in hand he squared off with a dummy. Dropping into a low guard stance he kept his shield raised and his sword arm low. With a burst of action he would quickly raise the shield and rotate it to the left causing an imaginary blow to glance off. Stepping back he retook the previous stance and raised his shield high to deflect another imaginary blow high. While at the same time his sword arm swept low across the shins of the dummy leaving clean groves in its wooden flesh.
[jutsu's learned] [1/3] [2/4]

With his shield work squared away for the day, Kairi returned the shield and the longsword to the racks. With his own personal shortsword, he squared off with the dummy. Party time. Stepping forward he thrust his shortsword forwards penetrating the dummy with just an inch or so of the tip. Ripping the blade out he quickly braced the flat of the blade with his left arm and circular parried his invisible enemy. Without any hesitation he carried the parry through and quickly reversed the direction of his motion and slammed the pommel into the dummy.
[jutsu's learned] [2/3] [3/4]

Carrying on his training, Kairi began to allow his chakra to seep into his blade. Sweeping it across the torso of the dummy he watched as a second form of his blade appeared and also carved a line in its chest. Taking a high guard stance he poured his chakra into his weapon and then allowed it to filter back into his body. With a blitz of action, he unleashed a series of slashes, cuts, stabs and thrusts. Not a single one of them had any less power than the one before them.
[jutsu's learned] [3/3] [4/4] (chakra training completed)

Again as before, Kairi would allow his chakra to suffuse his body and blade. The chakra enhancing various aspects of his body as he let out a laugh and unleashed a barrage of blows upon the dummy from multiple angles. Between each strike he would pause to parry or counter a nonexistent blow. Dancing back he flipped the shortsword into a backhand grip and drop parried yet another nonexistent blow. With surprising grace he deflected the blow and instantly stepped in and slammed the pommel against its head. He had to admit that he had a soft spot for short swords. They were after all, his preferred method of edged weapon combat.
[jutsu's learned] [1/3]

Jutsu learned:
Training: Shield Rotation Rank: A :: Training
Duck and Counter Rank: X :: Simple
(fortitude +1 slight stage mastery)

Basic Stab Rank: X :: Simple
Linear Step Rank: E :: Simple
Reinforcement Rank: X :: Spiritual
(Speed +1 slight stage mastery)

Deflection Rank: X :: Spiritual
Forward Grind Rank: X :: Simple
Pivot Block Rank: X :: Simple

Calligraphy Rank: C :: Simple
Extension Rank: C :: Spiritual
Solid Footing Rank: C :: Complex
Twin Blade Rank: C :: Spiritual
Thread Walking Rank: C :: Training

Advance of Steel Rank: B :: Simple
Brush Stroke Rank: B :: Spiritual
Disarming Rank: X :: Simple
Hydra Strike Rank: B :: Spiritual
Illusory Double Rank: B :: Complex
Swordslinger Rank: B :: Simple

Advanced Thread Walking Rank: A :: Training
Crescent BlockRank: X :: Simple
Defense of Steel Rank: A :: Spiritual
Hilt Thrust Rank: X :: Complex
Shearing Rank: A :: Complex

Quote:

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:48 pm
User Image
Kairi Sisigou
οΏ₯ Uzushiogakure οΏ₯ Taijutsu οΏ₯ Bukijutsu οΏ₯
οΏ₯ Suiton οΏ₯ Doton οΏ₯ Fuuton οΏ₯
οΏ₯ Gennin οΏ₯ Soldier οΏ₯
οΏ₯ Ryo: 0000 οΏ₯ AC:0022500
οΏ₯ Chakra : 505 οΏ₯ Stamina : 530 οΏ₯

With this seeming like a good place to take a break, Kairi decided he would take some time to head back to the academy and see if he could not find himself an instructor. After all chakra arts that did not involve a weapon, were without question his greatest fault and if he was to be of any real use to San he would need to work on that. So cleaning up his mess he put his borrowed weapons away and headed out for the academy.
[exit]

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:40 pm
User Image

Saiko watched as she went about finishing her training that he had provided for her. The man had nothing left to do since the rest of the style would be too much for the girl to handle. That and he didn't wanna push her too hard and cause exhaustion or injury. It seemed that she took to the training extremely well as she finished sooner than expected. As she did her spin and pose, the man smiled gently at her and tussled her hair again. "Good job Emi. You'll be a strong shinobi in no time." Saiko would say to her before moving his hand back. "I would train you more but, I unfortunately need to get moving on to my own training. If you need help again, just come find me." Saiko would tell her before flashing a hand seal and disappearing.

❖￀ CHAKRAx 1,915 / 1,915 x❖￀ STAMINAx 975 / 975 x❖￀ NATUREx 946 / 946x ❖￀ RYOx 300 x ❖￀ ACx 31,100

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖￀ Mission Info
                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                        Mission Info

❖￀ Passives
                                                        ● C-Rank Crystal Armor
                                                        ●

❖￀ Other Additives

❖￀ Jutsu Used / Learned
                                                        ●
                                                        ●
                                                        ●

Novasse
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:37 pm
User Image

Emiko smiled up at Saiko after his congratulations. He bid her farewell and another short hair tussle as she returned the affection back by giving him a quick hug. The man then vanished and left the girl all by her lonesome. Figuring now would be a good time as any to go and see what things could be done around the village, she left the dojo and walked to the streets.

(Exit)

πŸ₯ OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  πŸ₯ PROFILE

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:01 am

User Image

User Image
                                          【Learning: Formless Style [Soft Physical] (E)】
                                          It had been quite the workout for Yoshiro. Beginning with a series of exercises, he dedicated the first half of his training to mobility. This involved practicing things such as somersaults and kipping up, both maneuvers being quite useful in combat. He also took some time to improve his jumping capabilities, both vertical and horizontal.
                                          【Learning: Formless Style [Soft Physical] (E)γ€‘βœ”

【Learning: Formless Style [Hard Physical] (E)】
                                          Following his mobility training, Yoshiro moved on to the next stage of his workout, designed to strengthen his body. To start, he found a wing chun dummy with which he could practice blocking, repeatedly running through a sequence of strikes that utilized both his hands and forearms. Once he was done, he moved on to a training post where he could practice his punches and kicks. Begining with the simpler of the two, he squared himself up to the post and delivered a multitude of punches, making sure each arm got an equal workout by alternating every three punches. Following this, he started practicing his kicks. Just as he did with his punches, he made sure to alternate between his legs every three strikes, but he added the challenge of turning each "strike" into a series of three kicks, the first at mid height, then low, then high. Along with strengthening his kicks, this also helped him improve his stability.
                                          【Learning: Formless Style [Hard Physical] (E)γ€‘βœ”

When all was said and done, Yoshiro had managed to work up quite the sweat. To help him cool down, he made his way over a fountain and turned on one of the spigots. He then removed his head wrapping and stuck his head beneath it, allowing the cool water to flow over his head. "Ah yeah. That's nice." he sighed with a smile. Feeling refreshed, Yoshiro removed his head from beneath the spigot and turned the water off. He then sat down on the ground and leaned back against the fountain. He wasn't sure what to do with the rest of his day but he did know that he had at least earned a short rest.

Uzushiogakure β–ˆ Academy Student β–ˆ Oni Clan β–ˆ Taijutsu Specialist β–ˆ Profile

π‘ͺπ’‰π’‚π’Œπ’“π’‚: 100/100
                                          π‘Ίπ’•π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’‚: 100/100

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
                                          π‘·π’‚π’”π’”π’Šπ’—π’†π’”
                                          β€’

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
                                          β€’

π‘°π’•π’†π’Žπ’” 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
                                          β€’

π‘·π’†π’“π’”π’Šπ’”π’•π’‚π’π’• 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔
                                          β€’

Quote:

Quote:

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

MUSICnS0NN3TS

1,225 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
β—’YAMANAKA INIKKO* XXXXΒ»

tab Inikko, instead of heading from the academy to the mission board, had decided to go to the dojo. There were bound to be more people there and with that, she could practice some of her more traditional techniques. There were no Yamanaka around to really teach her techniques, but she did have a scroll with the techniques. They were not necessarily hard techniques to master but rather the execution of the techniques was difficult. It was all about melding consciousness, and not just hers but other people’s as well. Upon walking into the dojo, she saw a young man practicing some more physical techniques and he had just stopped for some water.

tab Inikko took the boy’s flat-footedness as the opportunity to try out her Mind Body Switch Technique. After forming a rather strange hand seal, she looked through the opening in her hands and focused on the boy. β€œShintenshin no Jutsu.” This was not only a learning experience for this but also field testing. All Yamanaka know this technique in their hearts but getting to actually getting to do it in action is the most exciting. Her body began to quiver as it landed on the floor once her consciousness flew across the room toward the boy. Dodging this unsuspectedly would be difficult but it wouldn’t be impossible.

tab The only thought going through her head at that moment was, β€œI’m sorry… I’m so sorry but I’m just training.” If all went right, the boy would hear it when the technique connected.

Current Mission

Techniques Used in Post
            Shintenshin no Jutsu [ Mind Body Switch Technique ]
            Rank C
            Chakra Used: 35 [extra 10 for dispel]
            Post Requirements: 10 Round Max // Must Exceed 35 Chakra to dispel
            Chakra Level: 355/410
            Stamina Level: 185/185

Ability to Learn in Post
            1 Ninjutsu: 1/1 in Post
            3 Genjutsu: 0/3 in Post
            1 Sensory: 0/1 in Post