Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[ORP] Public Relationship Opportunity Meeting (PROM) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:14 am
Inside of her chest was pounding, contorting, as though everything inside of her was trying to escape. He was chasing her now. Desperately trying to get away, she yelped in despair as he used his powers to pull her to him. The horror of the scenario set in. Frantic and in a state of flight. Aerona clawed at him as he dragged her away, imagining the scenario in which he ended her life in the privacy of the back room. No one would bat an eye. He could probably lie to Sophitia and she’d believe it; she’d believe anything he said. More than her own charge, who had so many lessons still to learn about the world.

She ripped her arms away from him and tucked them protectively across her chest, forearms in, defensive. Aerona couldn’t speak more than a few wheezy squeaks, the pressure inside of her growing as she nearly doubled over to try and still the pain. Eventually, Aerona had to settle on the ground - horns almost touching the floor as she sank lower, lower.

Minutes passed. She would not be ready to talk until she had calmed down; until Cerpin hadn’t acted on her fears, until he’d finally shut up. Without looking up at him, Aerona spoke.

“It takes a lot of me not to hate you. We’re supposed to be moirails. I shouldn’t hate you.” She felt her hot breath against the floor. “I acted out as a kid and Lorata Gorgos tried to ‘fix’ me. Once, she threw a party to show everyone what she had made out of me.”

Aerona took a long inhale and exhale through her sniffnode, closing her eyes. Each statement had a stuttering pause. “The last thing I want. The last thing the rebels want. Is to be in the spotlight. I don’t. ******** get. How you don’t understand that.”

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 pm
      User Image
      Ephias Sagine

Ephias stood near the entrance of the club, anxiously glancing at his watch from time to time. He dressed in a plain, black suit (“slate” the tailor insisted), a hemo appropriate bow tie, and of course a wristwatch, though cheap by comparison. He also carried in one hand a... backpack. It appeared worn and well-used, but more notably, entirely out of place in the posh club setting. Sagine could only manage so much class before he gave in to practicality.

While he waited, Ephias made an attempt to smooth out his hair. As usual, it bounced right back into place. It was hard to believe he had tried to brush it down only two hours earlier. Still, Etsali was probably used to it. Probably. At the thought of the orangeblood, Ephias' breathing quickened. A whole new slew of worries flooded his thinkpan. He had spent most the night agonising over everything that could go wrong, and for every doubt or fear he squashed, his accursed brain managed to think up two more. A headache budded at the back of his skull.

The music was not helping.

KitsuneAura

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:30 pm
When's the last time they did something nice? Something real nice, not just 'as good as you can do in a swamp' nice? Reemus couldn't remember, so he had to take Voscil to the PROM thingy. He had to. Even if it led to a crisis over figuring out which disguise to use. But he was here, and he was with her, and they were all dressed up... And it was good. He was just so happy to do a nice date thing despite all the other garbage that kept happening.

And he was so happy to have her on his arm. As they waited for punch, he looked the scene over. The party was hosted by a rebel, so he knew they'd be safe here... But he could never be totally sure, not really. And in his distraction, a waitstaff took his drink.

Reemus let out a little whine. "Aww, but I was gonna-! Awww." He couldn't raise a stink about it. Instead he just leaned his head on Voscil's as he moped.

leon_a_darkangel

KitsuneAura rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:35 pm
"Oh, um, thank you!" Face tinted purple, and likely to stay that way for a good bit of the night, Tzofia steadfastly resisted the temptation to dig in her heels as Avvisi pulled her into the Underworld. She'd been to the club once before, of course, but it didn't make it any less intimidating at just this moment. There were so many people! As always, there was a strange flicker of a moment where she wished she'd worn the costume if she was going to be in the public, just for a shield, but it passed.

"You look nice too," she was beginning to get out, managing to put on a Peachick-worthy smile to match the dazzling one her friend was giving everyone, when the suggestion moved from dancing to a drink. She followed obediently and was gratefully reaching out to take the offered drink when it was swiped. Her hand lingered in the air by Avvisi's in a long moment of confusion.

"I-I'll get you another!" She reached for a cup and turned towards the punch bowl. There was another group around it, and as she hurriedly scooped some into the cup, a few of them suddenly spoke up to compliment her dress. Did they recognize her, or...? She ducked her head with a quick thank you, and turned back towards Avvisi.

"I think they will be," Tzofia hummed. "Or, um, I think I heard them mention- Ah, did you want to look for them?"

Micillia

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:41 pm
Quote:
1. You don't know why but your drink tastes something FOUL and you feel kind of sick for a few minutes.

Darty had brought back a poster of the prom one night, dropping the ooze covered flyer onto the ground and staring at Gwen expectantly. It'd taken a bit of convincing for her to agree, and even then it'd been begrudgingly. She smoothed down her overly floofy dress, holding tightly onto her bag and frowning at the dance club around her. It was loud and annoying and while Gwenyn knew she wouldn't have a good time in the first place, hearing the pulsating loudness only cemented her desire to leave.

Gwen turned around to look at the oozing creature, crossing her arms and pursing her lips, eyes as dull as always but just a tad bit irritated. "Remember what we'd agreed upon." She began, tapping her kitten heel and narrowing her eyes. "I'm here. Now you must go there." She stated blandly, jutting her chin to the backroom. Darty blinked at her slowly, first one eye then the other, before hopping over to the backroom out of sight. She exhaled a deep sigh before clutching onto her bag again-- She'd stay there for a couple minutes, get some punch, walk around, but if something didn't catch her eye she would most definitely leave. No one there seemed worth her time.

Wow. Fun.

At least beverages couldn't go wrong. After waiting at the punchline for what seemed like forever, Gwen recieved her punch and took a sip, only to gag and quickly spit it back into the cup. What... Was this poison?! Was someone trying to poison her?? Interesting, considering she knew next to no one there. She wrinkled her nose and wiped her mouth on the sleeve of her glove, wanting to give her mouth a good brushing out of disgust. She put the on a ledge before quickly opening her bag and pouring a small sample into a small sample tube-- One of many she had in her bag-- before screwing it shut and tossing the remains into a nearby plant. Not her problem anymore. Though she would analyze it later.

anyone
gwen is open for interaction!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:58 pm

He sees Mihail put back his drink and whines loudly. "Get the jewel! It's pretty and shiny and I want it!" Too late, the drink is gone. Oh poo.

He continues to sip his drink and listens to his friend. Food huh? Sounds like a good time for some grub. No pun intended. "Yeah let's get some food! I wonder what they have at these fancy shindigs anyway. Must be all fish food....." He squints at the troll who compliments Mihail's outfit and tilts his head at the flush on Mihail's face. Interesting.

"Hey we should dance some too!" He downs his drink in record time and drags Mihail off into the fray.

nepsah

screamingshark

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:29 pm
"I'm sorry. I should have never said that." Cerpin swallowed, his pump biscuit heavy with guilt and defeat. Everything he did and everything he was triggered some kind of fear, irritation or pain in her. She was down on the floor, breaths uneven and tense, and it only made him feel like more of a monster.

"I don't want to change you. I like you the way you are. There's nothing to fix." He confessed, feeling embarrassed and vulnerable at how much he cared about someone who couldn't stand him. He was a show off, he was a risk taker. She was right that the things he did were too reckless and too dangerous for the rebellion. Sometimes it was more important to be right than to be yourself. Being himself only seemed to frustrate people.

"I won't put you or the rebels in the spotlight. No more spotlights for me after tonight." He said quietly and looked down at her shape on the floor. "You're right. It was stupid. I was stupid." It was uncomfortable how much this fake relationship affected him. A small part of him had been excited at the chance to explore moirallegiance with Aerona. He'd had several red or black flings but no one had ever considered him for a pale relationship before. But he'd been lying to himself and pretending this arrangement had more meaning to it than it did.

He wasn't her moirail, he had just been a tool to control her lusus. She hadn't picked him because she liked Cerpin Sugall well enough. She'd picked him because he was there.

She shouldn't hate him. But she did.

"Don't worry. We're still 'moirails'. But you don't have to force yourself to like me. Even if you hate me, I want you to be safe." His arms wrapped around his sides and he pocketed the corsage from earlier. He trailed off into silence, unsure how to help her or himself. He felt miserable. Her hatred of him was contagious, which was in a way impressive. Only Aerona managed to make him hate himself like this.

Public Relationship Opportunity Meeting? More like Private Relationship Opportunity Meltdown.

Sypon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:11 pm
“Thanks.” Aerona said simply. Coming down from something like this had her exhausted. She felt like she’d been hollowed out, but managed to flex her fingers to start regaining feeling in them.

“I don’t hate you. I really did at first when you where a stupid kid, then realized by your tween sweeps that you were the regular amount of harmless that comes from a stupid troll, and then the sweeps after that -- on the ship I was frustrated that I liked you. I don’t know if that makes sense.” She tucked her legs up near her chin and wrapped her arms around them.

“I feel like I can talk to you. Sometimes… Like now… You ******** up.” She rubbed at her temples. “And it scares me. And it makes me feel like you’re like her, or that I made a mistake in liking, in trusting, you because you do something so typical purpleblood.”

She didn’t owe Cerpin this explanation. But dammit, the words were starting to flow and so were the tears. She was glad she didn’t cake on the make-up tonight. Aerona wiped them away as they came. “I think we both need someone to talk to who we can just cut right to this kind of s**t with. Screw pity, screw hate. I want to be practical with you.”

Aerona let herself snort, a grim and dry sort of thing. Imagine that. It was something of a confession, at the lowest point of the night, covered in snot and miserable. “If this thing turns out good for us then I’m game. And only my mom needs to know we’re faking it… Until we’re making it.”

With that, the redblood rolled her eyes and leaned back until she was laying down on the floor. She covered her face with her arms.

Yamashii

Sypon
Vice Captain

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:18 pm
What little solace Masoal found in the punch dissipated and his lips tightened into a line. If Quella thought she'd surpassed him, she had another thing coming. That was what he focused on—even if she hadn't made that claim at all—and not the fact she felt the same about this party as he did. "I'll show you," he said, "You don't have to worry about me keeping up. I'll win."

Not knowing where else to put it, he set his empty glass back on the table and turned to her again. "I'll win at dancing, too." Not that it was a competition. Actually, it was more of a team 'sport.' He didn't have the talent at it to win at it solo, anyway.

"Come on." He held out a hand. Before knowing Emiola, Masoal never would've held his hand out to someone he wasn't even close to.

Buzzwulf
this is all i've ever wanted honestly

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:28 am
"Am I late?" Etsali grinned at Ephias as she slipped up beside him, lifting an arm to mimic checking the time despite not having a watch of her own. The dress she was wearing might have been a bit of an older style, but she'd thought it suited her best when she'd seen it. Light and comfortable, fun to move in, shiny. She was curious to see if he'd like it too, seeing as how he was the reason she'd dressed up to begin with, so now that she was sure she had his attention she did a little spin.

"What do you think? Pretty different, huh?" Coming to a stop, she reached up to scratch her cheek with a laugh. "The suit's nice! Although," her eyes landed curiously on the backpack then flicked back up, eyebrow rising. "Did you bring something interesting?"

Green Minuet

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:27 am
User Image Static Charge

And just like that Mahmud was gone.

Static felt a pit in his stomach, and it wasn't the injuries. He shook his head, it was probably because he had been drinking chocolate earlier, that was it. It totally wasn't because he had said something stupid or done something wrong. The seed was planted tho, and Static found himself unable to think about anything besides all the ways he had potentially messed up. The blueblood went over every detail in his thinkpan, searching for the reason Mahmud had left and how he had ruined everything. Oh glub, Raijin was right, he was a screwup. He needed something else, he knew the downward pit that thinking about Raijin would lead him too, and he needed something now.

Static scoped the room, praying for someone he knew to be there. His eyes caught sight of a familiar tealblood and the blueblood felt a small bit off relief. Deimos. "H-hey," Static started as he approached the boy. "Deimos, right? We were on a space recon mission together. It's, uh, good to see you." Then Static remembered how the mission had gone. Deimos had been quite unhappy about the whole thing, and even a little aggressive... Also, did anyone really want reminded of that whole thing? "You look really nice." Static tried, "Are you, um, here with anyone?"

Nepsah

Micillia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:36 am
User Image Avvisi Quills

"Oh you are so sweet Tzo," Avvisi said, deciding that the purpleblood needed a nickname. "Your the star here, I should be getting you a drink!" Which is what the tealblood turned around to do. She took her time, making sure to only get her friend the best of the best. Avvisi handed Tzofia the drink, and then turned around so they were side by side. She held up a digital camera and smiled at it. "Selfie!" the girl exclaimed, grinning at the camera. Avvisi pocketed the device. She would look at it later and decide if it was a keeper.

"Oh perfect!" The girl said in response to Philip and Kwelin being here. "What do you think, if we see them, want me to distract the blueblood so you can have a dance with Philip?" Avvisi winked. Tzofia and Philip seemed pretty close when they were all working ground crew. Besides, match-making! "Oh there is Gwen, let's get her in on this plan!"

KitsuneAura

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:29 am
Dalema really didn't know what a P.R.O.M was, she supposed it was something hella cool, and yet she stopped by the club to see what it was all about. Quadrants. The child couldn't stop thinking of the B.U.C.K.E.T she had found when volunteering for the ghost work and how that could be linked to said object. She knew that trolls always poured their love and hate in those like the library books in the children section said but, really, she didn't know how it worked.

Anyhow, the child was excited to be there. Looking around the club with big eyes at the amount of balloons and punch and... was that chocolate? This place had it all. The emeraldblood let out a whistle as Ampere slithered next to her to see what she was seeing. They got enthralled by the machinery in the club and wondered if they could keep them. No one would notice, right?

"This place is the bomb!" She hopped in place and slipped as she wore her skates. The child quickly stood up with a smile. The fall didn't hurt that much, she was strong. "We can boogie all night long and drink punch and... chocolate... I really want that... A-and, like," She lowered her voice down. "you can totes grab any electrical equipment for you to eat and for me to get some new parts!"

The snake hissed, looking for something they could eat. In the meantime, Dale went her way to get herself some punch! Dalema wore the best outfit she had, showing off her bloodcolor like she always did. She really liked the sweater's material and only wore it on special occasions. Serving herself some punch, she spotted someone familiar.

Was that Avvisi?

The child smoothly rolled her way towards the tealblood, smile on her face and making sure she wouldn't spill her drink. "Hey Avvisi, long time no see! What's cracking dude?" She looked at the other kids yet her eyes focused at the purpleblood for a few minutes. She always loved purplebloods but this one seemed familiar... "Oh! Aren't you, like, famous? Oh my gog Avvisi, do you always hang out with famous trolls?" That tealblood sure was something! Oh how she'd love to be a tealblood. Nah, she'd rather be a purpleblood, way better. "I'm Dalema, but my friends call me Dale." She giggled, holding her drink up in the air.

"Nice to meet y'all-" Her sentence was cut short when someone took her drink away. She looked at her arm, still suspended up in the air. "Aw... Bummer." But then said troll have her a handful of beetles as a tip. The child lowered her arm, looked at the beetles, looked back at the stranger walking away, she blinked several times before simply accepting her fate. She pocketed in the money and acted as nothing happened.
KitsuneAura
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Micillia
<3

quite uneventful
emotion_kirakira

Melancholies rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:04 pm
Quote:
9. Due to a misunderstanding, a random stranger tips you a beetle after taking your glass. Free money!

Emiola sighed sweetly.

It felt a little bit odd being the one on the outside, so to speak. She hadn't invited Masoal to the event because she knew it wouldn't mesh well with his personality, and yet he'd turned up anyway at the behest of another. She'd helped him dress for the occasion, but she didn't arrive with him due to her performance later on in the night; no, she'd been here for quite a while now, setting up and watching.

And there he was, acting remarkably tame off in the distance. She was so proud of him! Plus this meant he was going to see her perform after all! She couldn't help clapping excitedly to herself by the punch line. And yet, by the time she did grab a drink, it was taken from her. Confusion was evident on her face as she smiled awkwardly. Free money was free money, but dude? Her punch? Maaaaan...

She sulked for all of three seconds before she caught a very familiar figure off in the distance, one she almost didn't recognize because of the get up! Everyone looked so nice! Her own attire was relatively muted in comparison. She didn't approach the tealblood, but she waved obnoxiously for his attention in the distance. Who the heck was he talking to? Some blueblood? The more the merrier!

nepsah
    DEIMOS DEIMOS HEY HI DEIMOS BUDDY PAL HI HEY

micillia
    HEY YOU TOO HEY HI static can notice too he's in the general vicinity LOL

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:54 pm

"Y-Y-uhhhh--you want it?" He had kept the jewel. It was just.. in a pocket. "Uh, ma-ma-mmmmaybe, but uh, the owner of the club is puh-purple, like us." He shrugged- it probably wouldn't be that extravagant all things considered. He finished off his new drink then tossed the cup in to the proper waste receptacle, just in time for Knetic to start dragging him away. "Aaaah, Knetic-- slow down a little." Perhaps letting him consume all that sugary drink was a bad idea.

No, wait, this was a party. Parties were for fun. He didn't need to be the Responsible One. Did he know how to not be? Mihail did his best to keep up with Knetic's bobbing and weaving through the crowd. "A-are we dancing or e-e-e-eating first?"

screamingshark

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces