Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:50 pm
Voscil Torgny Sorine Walker
Inventory: 1 Pack Name Brand Batteries
Path: 7A

Voscil watched the creature rather curiously. She had never seen a creature like this one before. At first, she thought she was perhaps making friends with the beast...until she saw it snap forward, faster than she had anticipated. The fangs that sunk into her hand was absolutely agonizing. Yelping in pain, she felt tears pinprick in her vision. She had half a mind to shock the damn thing, it would serve it right for making her bleed! She screamed in pain as she kicked at it, trying to free herself. The ensuing chaos leads to a voice yelling at the lusus.

Once she had been released from its maw, she cradled her injured hand as she stared in wide-eyed surprise. Watching the exchange she squinted at the purpleblood. "Yeah...ok." She muttered dryly. Nodding in agreement she followed after the older highblood.

Noticing how the shelves were extremely clean, she waited as patiently as she could for the other. Listening to his tale about ghosts and a how this once used to be a bustling hospital she wrinkled her nose slightly at the idea of a pay by the hour hospital. That sounded expensive..and as this was a lowblood primarily run area that sounded unreasonable.

“Sounds like it was a good idea, just a bad city to operate out of because it’s mostly lowbloods.”

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:53 pm
Eyzaak Hiroki
Inventory:
N/A
Favor Points: 0
Path: 2B

Eyzaak was lost. The more she read and tried to explain, he felt a bit out of his element. Even with that being said, the blueblood absolutely loved listening. Being read to was one of his favorite things ever. While the whole book was a bit above his thinkpan, he sat as still as possible and provided his undivided attention. Although he wasn't nearly as enthralled as the Fiduspawn stuff, he wanted Wander to know he supported her interests. It was only fair given she'd done the same for him. If she had struggled to share with him he wouldn't have known, it was all good by him.

With the library closed the pair of children shuffled out. Pursing his lips he led them off to another location to investigate another avenue to find some more leads. The idea of ghosts sounded rad as hell! So why not! Or it could be someone who was up to no good. Whom or whatever it was, Eyzaak wanted to get to the bottom of that particular mystery.

Walking alongside Wander, Eyzaak glanced over at her as she began to talk. He folded his hands behind his head as they walked and talked. "Huh?" He looked surprised she was thanking him. "Yo, it's no problem! You seemed out of your element..so I figured it'd be a good time to hang. You ain't dragging me down." He relaxed his arms and nudged her. "It's been fun right?" The child asked, beaming at her.

Gl!tch~

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:00 pm
Path 4C
Items: Discount batteries

Poe forked over the beetles gladly, and went on to the hospital, where there was a tune playing. He followed to the rooftop, and there was a purpleblood there. His horns... Poe stared blankly, listening to the weird music. "Oh... um." The man asked him a question. He thought very long and hard, what did he think the message was? "I think... it is your magnum opus, sir,"he said, pausing. The code word. Magnum. "It reflects inner turmoil," Poe said, his voice soft, looking away from him. "We all feel it, but this song especially feels it, right?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:39 pm
Quote:
8B: You read a passage outloud. “The doors were opened. Not the literal doors to the building, most of which were closed, but evil doors, dark doors, doors to the beyond. Doors that were hard to shut because they were abstract and didn't have handles. They were more like portals, really. From this day on, he knew he'd to fight these forces of darkness . . . and deal with the burden of knowing the government was run by a sentient plant race bent on trollkind's subservience.” You, er… like the thoughtful dissection of the government and how it breaks the mold.

Muerte narrowed his eyes. He thought that him having the two children here (he looked to Ratula and Froggy with dubious intent in his eyes) was so that he wouldn't have to do any of the talking. Unfortunately, it looked like there was talking to be done. He hadn't touched the book (yet), but he still had it on his person (it might come in handy) and as such he whipped it out with a dramatic flair. Turning the book open to a random page (not that the lowblood children knew that), he picked a part that seemed at least somewhat entertaining.

Maybe, he consoled himself, the children just didn't know how to read. See? He was doing a civic duty. Or something.

"I'll not spare any details, but I hope that you are all listening quite intently, as I loath to repeat myself." He cleared his throat, and then read the passage aloud. Something seemed to click in his eyes though, as his voice grew rather fond as he sounded out each word. This book was... perhaps not genius, but original, and that creativity was starkly lacking in literacy now a days. "Ratula, Froggy, what do you think?" Go on, he thought, make yourself friendly with the other nasty trash children.

--

Muerte Perist (Tetete Floofy)
    Favour Points: 0
    Items: 1 copy of Dark Tooth

saedusk

Kimbley Kitty

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:53 pm
Quote:
Path 8B

Truth was, Athera was a pretty smart kid, pretty well put together, but in the end she was still a kid. The passage Muerte read didn't make a whole lot of sense to her—what was a door that wasn't a door, huh?—but she tried to listen attentively so he wouldn't get upset about her mind wandering.

Leaning to Sonnie, she asked in a whisper, "Did you get any of that?" She sniffed.

"It, uh, is really different, Tetete. I like the part about the doors."

--

Athera Kyphie (Rulata Avende)

Melancholies
Kimbley Kitty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:11 pm
Quote:
Choice: 8B
Items: DARK TOOTH

Sonnie presented a puppet. It was wearing sunglasses, a beret and had a thin yarn moustache.

"It's a metaphor." Said the puppet. Sonnie snapped once with his free hand. "Endless doors, endless portals, the never-ending pit of tragedy and darkness we so lovingly call despair." Sonnie snapped a couple more times, followed by a misdirected 'shh'.

The puppet raised up, pointing it's face toward the sky. "The plants, they are the roots that take hold in our everyday, everywhere, everpresent societal norms. The plants are why we judge by blood, why we eat meat, why we put clothes on to go outside!" Shaking, it cast aside its little sunglasses.

"We must free ourselves from the roots of our oppressor! Devour the vines that hold us! WE MUST GO VEGAN!" The puppet then bowed their head. Sonnie snapped appreciatively.

melancholies

saedusk

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:58 pm
Selune Maidaz Lunara Zediam
Inventory: 1 package of name brand batteries
Path B => Path 1A => Path 3B => Path 3A => Path 2C

Selune was rather disappointing in the Library. Libraries were supposed to contain knowledge and secrets and important stuff like that! All Selune had learned was that daywalkers were the focus of most badly written horror books. She had finished "Two Redbloods and a Yellowblood on a Trip in the Woods Run From Daywalkers, Find True Feelings of Hate and Pity, then all Die Tragically" and was sorely disappointed. Not because the title of the book essentially ruined the ending, all books/movies and television shows were like that. There just weren't enough un-copy-written titles out there left!

The greenblood packed her things and left the disappointing library, to a more murky part of town...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:29 pm
Night 5 Results:

Path 1:
1A: Pressing the side of your head to a locked door, you overhear bits and pieces of a suspicious conversation. You hear the words ‘illegal’ and ‘slums’, followed by another, less muffled voice: ‘no s**t’’. (Choose between Path 1 or Path 9)

1B: You must have misread the schedules. While only one guard is posted at each actual supply room for the night, there’s several more patrolling the winding hallways of that wing. You’re unable to find any openings to swoop in.. (Remain on Path 1)

1C: The random trolls you eavesdrop on are overwhelmingly uninteresting, and you essentially waste your night. Oops… (Remain on Path 1)

Path 2:
2A: The heat of the night is taking it’s toll on the garbage dump, and waves of stench roll off the trash mountains and wash over you. You look around for someone to talk to, but it seems like they were wise enough to not come out tonight. You’ll be smelling like rot for nights now… (Remain on Path 2)

2B: You press into the cave system you were directed to, armed with flashlights. Your feet slide through thick layers of lichen. Eventually, the tunnels open up into massive cavern blooming with radiant flora; a lush underground jungle. Parts of the cave are piled with massive slabs of stone and the plant life there is notably younger, as if it had suffered a cave in at some point. Lusus skeletons dot the overgrowth. “O-oh, hello there!” A bespectacled tealblood timidly approaches you. “Are you a ghost hunter, too? That’s what I am! Certified!” They wave their camera around enthusiastically. “You see, a few nights ago I heard about those rumors, and came down here to check things out. And- I saw a ghost! Honest!” They wave their free arm around, then spin their camera around to show you the screen. They load up an out of focus video of a blurry troll clad in all black picking some bioluminescent fungi. “Yamaha Mrengi. I’d recognize him anywhere, I loved his books and they always included several pictures of him at the end of each one, in photoshoot format. He was quite a guy,” they shut their camera closed. “But he was culled after he was put on the Queen’s literature blacklist. His books got pretty… out there.” They shook their head with a little tssk tssk. “A shame, really. He just went a little too far… Anyway, I blinked, and he was gone. I’ve been hoping I’d see him again but, no such luck. I won’t give up!” They whip out a metallic beeping rod, and invite you to join them. You find nothing notworthy, though.... (Remain on Path 2)

2C: You wander around the slums for most of the night, poking your head into dark alleyways and eavesdropping on the locals. Although you thought you had done a fine job acting inconspicuous, you’re cornered unexpectedly by three lowblooded children. “Hey, you.” They press closer, swarming you against a wall. “You’re not from around here, are you? You’ve been wandering around and acting pretty shady…” “Yea, yea, yea!” “Trolls around here don’t like when outsiders come pokin’ their sniffnodes around here.” “Yea, yea, yea!” “Why are you here? You lookin’ for somethin, pal?” (Choose between Path 2 or Path 9)

Path 4:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.4A: “Mmmm….” The purpleblood hums for a long minute, studying you. “That’s a simpleton’s way of thought. Well, I suppose I’m not sure why I expected anything else,” he begins to pack up his saxophone, obviously soured. (Proceed to Path 10)

4B: “Ahh-!” He perks for a moment, then sinks back down, as if catching himself. He begins to pack up his saxophone. “Well, I like to believe my songs hit the mark somewhere between ‘o-o-o-oh…’”, he clutches himself, letting out an over the top shudder. “And ‘ah!’” He gasps, throwing his arms up. “It’s a little complex for you, I know, but I accept your compliment.” Gain 1 favour point. (Proceed to Path 10)

4C: The purpleblood’s eyes widen as you nail the mark. “Yes!” He exclaims, reaching out to clasp one of your shoulders with a clammy hand. “Yes! That’s precisely it!” Drawing back, he begins to pack up his things. “I know I’m great with the sax, but my true artistic talents lay elsewhere. My reason for living is my passion for writing. But it was all destroyed. And me along with it. That’s what I’m trying to convey… the feeling of my entire world burning down. I’m glad my message got across.” His expression is somber, but he does seem genuine. “In my work, there’s always a message or theme. I gave every song and piece of writing I’ve ever done a theme- even when I was running close to deadlines, or I was really tired.” Gain 3 favour points. (Proceed to Path 10)

Path 7:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.7A: The purpleblood hums thoughtfully, stroking his chin. “Yes, I’ve said the same thing…” He stares up at the stained ceiling tiled. “You know, everyone has a special talent. Mine is being able to strategize, predict, write, direct, play the saxophone, and paint. In that order. Other people are good plumbers, that's their gift. But then they don’t accept that, and become hospital admin, and make bad choices. And here we are. At the sum of their failures.” Gain 1 favour point. (Proceed to Path 10)

7B: The purpleblood agrees vehemently, nodding with such fervor that his glasses almost slip off his face. He shoves them back up. “Yes! Clearly! You can feel it in the air, even now. The penumbra of the unknown… Like a fine mist. But it rose forth to another mist… a worse mist. A mist that fogs troll’s minds: the mist of mist-understanding.” Gain 2 favour points. (Proceed to Path 10)

7C: The purpleblood frowns. Hard. His lip curls slightly. “Good luck to you in life, you’re an idiot.” (Proceed to Path 10)

Path 8:
8A: “Yea, yea, yea!” “That’s one of our favourite parts, too!” The children circle around you, giggling. They’re clearly impressed with your thoughtfulness. “Hey, you’re real good at this stuff! Wanna start a book club?” “Yea!!!” “We can get more books!” You briefly consider their offer before leaving. (Return to Path 2)

8B: “Hehe…” An orangeblood giggled behind their hand. “So you don’t like the Queen either, huh? The author of these books sure don’t…” A few of the children nod. “Yea! They ruined his career!” Another one speaks up. “Maybe they should meet him!” “Is that okay?” “I brought him someone lookin’ to buy some stuff once, he gave me candy as a thank you! We jus gotta use our judgemint.” “Yea, yea, yea! He likes meeting fans too! They seem cool.” “Are you cool?” “They’re totally cool. Look at them!” “Okay, okay, okay.” They finally turn their attention back to you. “We can take you to the troll who writes these, if you like that sorta anti government stuff... He’s super smart and sneaky, like a super spy!” “Yeah!” (Proceed to Path 10)

8C: “I ship them…” a yellowblood softly whispers after your reading, prompting a orangeblood to screech back in retaliation. “WHAT! EW! NO! WRONG!” The children explode into arguments between themselves. “YOU’RE wrong!” “No, you!!!” “Not even blackrom?” “AUUUGHH!” “They’re okay.” “AAAAAAA-” “No! She’s clearly better with Earner-” “No, no, no!” “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--” “Why are we friends!?” Someone gets shoved. Then someone gets punched. It seems like you may have unintentionally started a civil ship war. (Return to Path 2)

Night 6 Options:
*at any point you may return to Path 1.
*if you have missed a night, return to Path 1 or the path you were last active on. If not possible, return to Path 1.
*no new players by this point, sorry!

Path 1: It’s the sixth night on the construction sites since Byakko’s briefing on a potential lead for a black market connection. How do you decide to spend it?
1A: The Chittentown SRDPSL was the centre of military activity. It might hold some key information. It’s worth snooping around, so you offer to cart around trays of hot beverages to the military staff.

1B: The military had, yet again, only posted one guard tonight at each supply warehouse. You plan to break into one when the time is right.

1C: Several high ranking military officials are touring the Chittentown launch sites tonight. You decide to hang around there and volunteer as a guide, thinking you may gain some valuable insight.

Path 2: You continue your search through west Chittentown. There is an outdoor food market today, and many trolls are out peddling their wilted crops and jarred goods.
2A: Investigate the warehouse district. You figure the increased activity in Chittentown, between the launch site’s construction and the outdoor festivals, would push seedy activity to less populated areas.

2B: Head to the farmer’s market! You suppose it might not be the best place to look for clues, but you never know- and the tempting smells beckon to you.

2C: You turn away from the delicious smells of fresh food, and head towards the Chittentown garbage dump. It seems much more likely to hold potentially useful information, if the guy you’re looking for is a garbage picker.

Path 9: Three lowblooded children approach you, questioning why you’ve been poking around the slums. “You’re not from around here, so why ya here? There’s nothing here for ya,” They can spot an outsider in an instant, and you’ve drawn their suspicions. They corner you, although they don’t seem violent. “What you lookin’ for, pal?” “Aside from trouble!”
9A: Have you heard of the Phoenix Initiative? I’m in it!

9B: Have you heard about illegal military technology being sold around here?

9C: Have you seen anything weird at all around here?

Path 10: The purpleblood has been expecting you. He’s seated in a chair near the hospital’s entrance, holding a book. “Greetings, traveler. My name is of no importance. What is more important, is my contributions to society and identity as a horror writer- although I prefer the term ‘dream weaver’. When I wrote my famous novel series back during the old Queen’s reign, I drew deep droughts of inspiration from the far, dark reaches of my dreams. Other times I copied the plots from dead authors whose work the copyright had lapsed.” He shrugged. “Bite me.

Leaning back in his chair, he crossed his legs and puffed up with pride. “I’m one of the few trolls you’ll meet who has written more books than they’ve read. And it shows. Now please- take a seat.” He gestures to some gurneys. “I’ve always loved the great tragedies. When I wrote this book, I set out to continue that grand tradition. This eve’s yarn is a simple tale o’ bloodpusher break. An eternal love story of love and loss, set against the backdrop of an abortive alien invasion of Alternia. Although you don’t don’t find out it’s abortive till the end of the book- spoiler alert. It’s my Romeoo and Juliett, but with a mutantblood and an alien, and less whiny.” He cracks open the crumbling book in his hands. “You’re about the enter the world of my imagination. You are entering… my tenebrous place.

He begins to read you a passage from his novel. “Her disappearance and the sound of the alarms… maybe they weren’t linked, but they were definitely connected. As I turned the corner, I felt muscular and compact- like ground udderbeast. I ran the only way I knew how… by placing one leg in front of the other in quick succession.” He continues until he finishes the chapter. It remains convoluted and difficult to follow, just like the author. “Tell me, what do you think? Don’t hold back. It’s been awhile since I had a chance for critique.” The question is posed to you as he closes the book with a content slap.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.10A: Praise him: it’s a hidden gem of our generation. You tell him you want more, even if it's a lie.

10B: Give a polite compliment, followed by an honest and constructive critique. It could use some editing.

10C: Tell him the writing is either hard to follow, or redundant. It sucks, and it’s true.

Path 11: IF YOU KNOW THE CODEWORD “MAGNUM”, YOU MAY TAKE THIS PATH
The purpleblood gives you a long, hard look. His mood noticeably hardens. “Who sent you?” He starts, then cuts himself off. “Actually, nevermind. It doesn’t really matter now, does it? I think I know who, anyway. That guy,” he hisses, shaking his head. “Gets me wrapped up in his nonsense, gets us all ruined. Then he comes crawling back sweeps later, cap in hand and suitably ashamed, asking if your humble steward could retrieve illegal merchandise from the boxes of his spacious abode for strangers. All risk and no promise.” He sighs heavily. “I suppose I have no choice now. You must be interested in military tech then, huh? I have all sorts, for the right price. What are you looking for?”
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.11A: I’m interested in hearing about what sort of technology you have for sale.

11B: I’m interested in hearing how you can upgrade and modify tech.

11C: I’m interested in hearing about what other services you may offer.

m(_ _ )m :
I wanted to apologize for the staggered timing of this event. :c This week has been crazy hectic and stressful with my return to school from the 5 week strike, and I've been managing it poorly. I've rested up and everything here on out should run smoothly, and again, I'm so sorry guys! ;w; - Mea

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:04 pm
Eyzaak Hiroki
Inventory:
N/A
Path: 2A

Exploring together was actually more fun than the blueblood had anticipated on. He couldn't help but keep a large grin on his face. His snaggletooth was shown off for all the world to see as they pressed deeper into the cavern together. It was some sort of cave system from the looks of it. Eyzaak's sneakers slid some as he kept his flashlight up. He noticed the corpses of dead lusus..which made him quietly touch Sundry's head as if to make sure his buddy was still okay.

A voice caught his attention. Jumping in front of Wander and her lusus, both Eyzaak and Sundry were prepared to defend them. Once he realized she was friendly he relaxed. "Yup we are ghost-huntin'" He agreed with a raised brow. Squinting at the photo she showed, his eyes widened in surprise as the tealblood explained who was in the photo.

Following the tealblood around for a bit, inevitably not a lot of good came from it. They didn't gain much information wise. Sadly with no ghosts or evidence here, maybe it was time to check out someplace else?

"Let's look into the warehouse district." He wanted to keep focused on the mission. The market sure did look tempting, but maybe they'd get lucky with all the increased activity around Chittentown. Shrugging he glanced at her. "So, besides mystery stuff watchya into?" He pried as they walked together.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:06 pm
Voscil Torgny Sorine Walker
Favor Points: 1
Inventory: 1 Pack Name Brand Batteries
Path: 10A

Voscil followed the strange purpleblood as he had requested. Her eyes flickered around the room until at last he came and sat abruptly. Quickly launching into a tale about himself, he began reading a rather complicated and difficult to follow tale. Her brows furrowed slightly as she tilted her head. While it was complex, Voscil still listened.

By the time he was done she offered him a polite compliment, clapping some. She was confused by the complicated nature but it seemed impressive enough. "Honestly it was good! Sounds like a heck of a good story and a for sure pump biscuit breaker." She mused with a thoughtful expression.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:37 pm
Path 11A
Items: Discount batteries
Favor points: 3

The man was pleased with his assessment of the song, but quickly hardened again when he realized someone sent Poe. "I don't, I don't know who it was, he sold baskets, but I knew... you were the guy I was looking for. With all the military tech." Poe found him! The guy who had the tech! And he was willing to do business with him.

"I want to get access to the tech you're selling, not just this one time. I have... me and some colleagues. We want to buy, from you. Anything powerful, stuff we can use to protect ourselves... You'll sell right? I can get the beetles for it,"Poe said. He pulled his arms around his body tightly. If this was really the guy, he needed to make sure he could open the pathway between them, so they could continue to use this contact.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:50 pm
Choice: 2A

Wander, on this new night, found herself with plenty to think about. Eyzaak's words from the other night, everything that happened, the dead end but also this continual energy Eyzaak had that Wander couldn't help but envy. He didn't think she was dragging her down, despite how little they'd accomplished. And he wanted to connect with her. Comforting, really.

"S-sure. Um." Talking about herself was hard either way. But she could try! "I-I like magic... I g-guess y-you know that. N-not um. M-magic powers, as in, y-you know," she sparked to show what she meant, "b-but the k-kind th-that everyone can do...n-n-o matter y-your b-blood caste or abilities. It's j-just really cool to m-me, I guess..."

That probably sounded boring, though. "Um..."

They continued along, and she did feel that she should say something else. "S-so th-that ghost stuff h-happened b-b-before I c-could r-reply to you l-last t-time... I...I d-do th-think this h-has been fun! Y-you're v-very nice. Very d-different from m-most o-of m-my other f-friends, b-but doing this..." can't call it a mission in public! "...stuff, h-has been nerve-wracking b-because of it."

She paused for a bit. Maybe it was awkward to bring that up now, actually.

"U-uh, s-s-so what d-do...you l-like to do?"

leon_a_darkangel

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:55 pm
Selune Maidaz Lunara Zediam
Inventory: 1 package of name brand batteries
Path B => Path 1A => Path 3B => Path 3A => Path 2C => Path 9C

Selune kinda fidgeted when the other kids gave her looks. It made her feel all the more sure about her decision to hide her wings. Who knows what kind of freaky trolls she might attract if she had them out and fluttering. Luckily Obachan was with her, so its not like the kids would do anything that serious. Still...

"Ah, erm, hi!" Selune started with meekly. "Hows it.. going?" She asked, still pretty nervous. Obachan nudged her forward a bit and Selune got to the thing she had really meant to talk about. "Crazy night right? Seen some weird stuff since this space fluff has started... Have, uh, have you guy's seen anything...weird?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:42 pm
Quote:
10A: Praise him: it’s a hidden gem of our generation. You tell him you want more, even if it's a lie.

Of everyone Muerte could possibly be expecting to meet, this guy was... not exactly it. He supposed that highbloods occasionally found dissatisfaction in the hierarchy of the caste system, but it still set him vaguely on edge. To that end, they also typically had more connections, and if he really was sympathetic...

But, that still didn't mean his writing was good. Sure, the message was thoughtful and in line with Muerte's interests (he guessed), but if the man was asking for an honest critique, where was Muerte to argue?

"Well, if you really must know." Muerte started to say as he cleared his throat, "I really thought it was--"

--

Muerte Perist (Tetete Floofy)

saedusk

Kimbley Kitty

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:53 pm
Quote:
Path 10A

A small but firm hand would stop Muerte's critique right in its tracks, PAP, against his back. Athera knew exactly how he was—she'd lived with him a short time and visited him on the regular and while she'd always care for Muerte and agree with a lot of what he said, she wasn't going to let him ruin their chance at getting information. She knew exactly the kind of thing he'd have to say.

"It was good!" she said for him. "It was really good. I mean I never wrote any books, but..." Obviously not, she was a child. "I liked it a lot, mister.

"What about you, Froggy?"
Maybe his puppets would have more to say.

--

Athera Kyphie (Rulata Avende)

Melancholies
Kimbley Kitty

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers