• Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:34 am
User Image

[火] tab Put tab Harmonic Forest tab [火]
A tab Spiritual tab Sanctuary
Farm [Farming/Logging; Advancement Rank: 0/6]
    Purpose ⟶ The Farm is a simple, but necessary part of survival on a semi-permanent to permanent scale. Farms serve as the primary location for gathering resources, though the name and type changes based upon exactly what resources are gathered. A Farm dedicated to stone is a Quarry, whereas one dedicated to raising livestock is a Ranch. The Farm is the best settlement type as it affords the most rapid manner of gathering resources, including food, serving as a base of operations for building other locations.
    Jobs Associated ⟶ Gathering
    Growth Requirement ⟶ Seven [7] posts
    Advancement Requirement ⟶ Completion of twelve [12] Gathering jobs. The Max Advancement Rank is six [6].
    Natural Benefits:
    • Farms generate seven [7] NPCs per Advancement Rank.
    • Gatherers of all types receive a two [2] step increase in their yield while at a Farm Settlement, beginning after their first [1st] Gathering is complete.
    • Once a Farm is selected as a Settlement Type three [3] locked Materials are immediately unlocked and discovered. This only takes place if there are materials as of yet left undiscovered.
    • Farms take the size and shape of the two [2] types of material they harvest. If tearing metals from the earth a mine will be made. If it’s about growing crops a traditional Farm will be built. As the Advancement Rank increases so, too, does the size of the farm, requiring more land and time to set up new facilities for the acquisition of new Materials. This sort of settlement includes basic wooden or stone homes, without the need for fanciful designs due to the work these families put into their average days.
    • For every two [2] weeks a character remains in the Farm, mental corruption is reduced by five [5] points.
    Synergy Bonus:
    • Gatherer → The meat and drink of the Farm Settlements, the presence of a professional Gatherer aids in the work of the NPCs. After spending one [1] week within this place the NPCs find that they can produce one hundred percent [100%] more of their yield than before, and with less work! The Populace is thus nearly always happy, and likelihood of rebellion is low.

______________A r e a tab D e s c r i p t i o n ||
tab The quintessential forest of 'spirits', the Harmonic Forest is a sanctuary of sorts within the Land of Mud. The groves of trees within that stand as vessels for the dead watch over life peacefully. Sprites, creatures of elemental energy, flit about on wings of fire and wind, while beasts of water and earth swim through the large, glassy pools of water, streams and rivers connecting each body to form aquatic pathways between the trees. As if in reverence to the ancient grounds, the sounds of life are muted here, and a feeling of peace permeates every aspect of this place. Gentle movements from creatures both elemental and not, a temperature ranging just outside of either too hot or too cold, and lights that flicker and beam down life into the groves make the place a rare sanctuary of peace and rest from the harshness of the world outside.

tab Granny has claimed this land as her home, and as per the customs of her home, what is hers, she has vowed to defend. She shows reverence to the nature of this sanctuary, both the living and the dead, and has kept it much the same. However, between the stately trees and winding waters, the flighty sprites and steady beasts, framed by the unchanged quintessence of this forest sanctuary, there is the occasional spot of cultivated land blooming under her tender care and guidance. Sometimes, these reared plants are obviously in plots of land tended to by someone. Other times, they blend seamlessly with the rest of the scenery, the only signs of Granny's care their bountiful abundance. Of course, she is not the only one who lives in this sanctuary. There are others, too, old residents and new residents of all sorts drawn here by her gentle demeanor. A small town shaped around nature has developed due to these new residents, and most of the farms are within walking distance of the town. Said town and residents have some simple, common sense rules, but Granny has only ever made one demand: “Be a good little dear and mind where you step!”.

______________P o i n t s tab O f tab I n t e r e s t ||
tab Harmony Town: A small town within Harmonic Forest that consists of the non-native residents of Sprite Sanctuary. Everyday life is peaceful in this cozy, little town. Residences are built around nature and atop pieces of solid, dry land that the guardian Ironwood was kind enough to raise for them. The spaces between roots and occasionally those across branches create the town’s pathways and it’s always a good idea to be friendly with the sprites and beasts that were here first. After all, the fair folk are this town’s closest neighbors. Because the buildings are built around trees and water, the small town covers a wide expanse of ground for having such a small population.
tab Town Farms: The town farms, like the town houses, are built wherever nature allows, creating a rather scattered array both throughout and around the town. There are several plots of land made for dry cops, created by the generous Ironwood, and there are farm plots that were cultivated without the help of Ironwood to accommodate for water crops. Though still rare, some of the more adventurous townsfolk have also begun experimenting with gardens in the skies, plots of land built upon the branches of the trees themselves.
tab Town Population: The residents of the town only count for a part of the total settlement-generated npc population for Sprite Sanctuary. Humanoid sprites and intelligent beasts, frequent guests and visitors to but the rare occupant of the town, make up the other part of the settlement’s population. Of course, taking the Sprite Sanctuary thread as a whole, humans are very much the minority.
tab Granny’s Home: Not all “human” residents live within the town commons. There are also some who choose to live further in the forest. It’s a unique property of this place, to be able to live within reach of intelligent company while living alone. Granny is of this group, and she chooses to make her home even deeper within the Harmonic Forest than the town. Nestled between the roots and atop the branches of a stately tree is Granny’s physical home. Crops thrive in carefully prepared land around it and small sprouts can be seen sprouting from some of the branches
tab Granny's Gardens: In addition to the cultivated land around her home, Granny also rears small wild gardens all across the swamp, small patches of land where several wild crops grow in close proximity to each other. These garden plots get a little help from Granny, but are often left to thrive on their own. They're her little secret pleasant surprises for residents and travelers alike to stumble upon. A sweet harvest of wild berries. Or perhaps something more savory like stalks of wild corn. Don't be shy about taking a little snack from them. She doesn’t mind so long as you make sure to leave some for the next traveler~

______________N e a r b y tab L o c a t i o n s ||
tab While the Harmonic Forest is made up of several locations, none of them are particularly large enough to warrant separate threads.
tab
tab
tab

______________D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
tab See Rules.
tab Otherwise, there’s Granny and the NPCs.
tab
tab

______________R u l e s ||
tab Violence of any variety may not be performed here. Any attempts to do so find the body resisting the movements, the mentality of the instigator turning to other thoughts, such as sleep or relaxation. While the thoughts are not mandatory, there is no known means of overcoming the violence inhibitor, whether direct or indirect, at this present time.
tab The town has something like a small governing body in the form of a village chief/mayor figure and some other leader figures to assist. Generally speaking, the strange effect that erases any violent urges makes punishment mostly unneeded, so most crimes are handled on a case-by-case basis.
tab
tab

______________R e s o u r c e s ||
tab Turnip
tab Tobacco
tab Barley
tab Potato
tab Wild rice
tab Strawberry
tab Asparagus
tab Red raspberry
tab Corn
tab Green Jelly [Locked Material 1] (Condensed Mokuton chakra.)
tab Elderwood [Locked Material 2] (Tier 3 wood. If used to create foci, summoned creatures are 1 rank higher.)
tab Gray Clay [Locked Material 3] (Tier 1 clay. Just clay of that color.)
tab Venus Flytraps (Eat green jellies and, when fed, poop out elderwood wood. Still carnivorous. The size of a horse.)

______________C l a i m i n g tab R e q u i r e m e n t s ||
tab Granny and the townsfolk offer relatively little resistance comparative to most other settlements, so destroying whatever inhibits violence is a solid step towards claiming the town forcefully.
tab There is something terrible that happens to the land if Granny is wrested from power… Of course, this is not commonly known as Granny does not wish to scare the townsfolk, but she will openly warn those who seek to conquer what these consequences are.
tab
tab

”Royal Taorito”
Tao tao. Please check this and see if everything is a-okay to post. This is, unless told otherwise, my final version of the draft for this settlement until it advances.
[Editorial Log]
[Name] | [Date] | → [Short description of actions performed]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:45 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxx4z64GH38 : Spinning Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUDVX2I1_NQ : Calm and Peace

User Image
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ__Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
Who Am I…| I've held so many names in life that it's hard to remember them all, hohohoho. Huli Jing, Gumiho, Kitsune. One funny one even called me "Kyu-tie," as a clever pun. Then, there were others who called me the likes of Huxian and Inari Okami... Ah... But don't worry your pretty little head with remembering them all. Just call me Granny, dear.
How Old Am I…| I've been around for so long... Long before even your grandparents' parents met. I was the proud bearer of nine tails. Over a millenia old, I was, and still am. Though, my body has regressed to that of a 8 year old child.
What Gender Am I...| Hm... A good question to ask any fox. I see you know your lore, or do you perhaps ask everyone this? I identify as and prefer to take the form of female, and it conveniently appears that I have lost my power to transform in whatever took away my age.
When Was I Born...| Ah... That was so long ago, I no longer remember. However, a very dearly beloved one has given me one of those birth dates that you humans treat so specially. I do not feel the import of it, but in the memory of my special one, the day October 31 is my special day of remembrance. Far better, I think, to remember one who lit up my life so on the day of happiness they gave to me rather than on the day of mourning they left me on.
What Are My People...| Foxes are not born with a people of their own, but well-traveled as I am, I have become many peoples and many cultures over the many years, from the Far West with their folktales of the fae to the East with their myths of the demons. I suppose, however, I appear to be of Far East descent of some sort despite my lightly colored hair and eyes that are more reminiscent of those from the northern reaches of the Far West. Most, when they have to choose, describe me as bearing features that lean towards Chinese in appearance.
What Frame Am I...| As a fully matured fox, I was of a light frame. As a child, this is no different.
How Tall Am I...| Hmm... 4'. It is a petite height, I suppose.
And How Heavy...| Ohohoho. How bold of you to ask a woman her weight. Though, I suppose I am not so young as to care much. I am 86lbs and no heavier, fitting for a child so small
What Do I Look Like...| Ufufufu. Why not use those young eyes of yours instead of asking for this old lady's opinion?
    I am as you see me, a peachy child full of youth and energy. Ahhhh. It's been so long since these old bones have felt so springy. Though, I suppose they're not so old anymore, mm? Well, that's that. It appears that I'm stuck in this in-between form, too. At least for the time being I do not possess the ability to change shape as I was wont to in the past. I look neither like a fox nor do I look very much like a human. I do not know what the people of this world are like, but I certainly hope this won't be a problem. Haaaa. Oh, there's my tail, too. Silly me. It appears I am down to one. It feels quite roomy and light. Will I have to go through another 900 years for my other 9 tails?

Ah, my clothes? Well, I'm wearing them right now, aren't I? I must admit, they are very comfy, too. Here, here. Go ahead. Oh, don't be shy. Try on this cape. Oh, I know it's a bit small, but it feels absolutely plush. I'm sure you'll love it... No? Oh... Well, I see. Ahahaha. I suppose this old granny knows nothing about what the youth these days like to wear... No no, don't feel sorry, it is quite alright. I like my clothes comfy, homey, and old fashioned. Before, I was too old for ribbons and frills, but now that I'm younger, well, I hope no one blames this old granny for wanting to spoil her cute appearance with things like cute patterns and accessories, ufufufu? See, now? I'm feeling perfectly fine. It's alright that you younger folks have your own tastes. I dare say, I also thought old people dressed weirdly back when I was 200 years old or so.

Where Am I From...| I've been to and from many places and many times. Though, it appears I come from nowhere that is of this world.
Was I Part of a Lineage...| A lineage? Ordinary foxes like what I was have no such thing as bloodlines or clans.

What Am I Like...: "Be a dear and...~"
    Oh? Well, this is certainly embarrassing to talk about. Ehm. Ahem. Do mind that this is me talking about myself, and I'm not quite sure how accurate one can be when asked about how they themselves are like. However, I guess I will try. Hm...

I suppose I am a granny as much as I am Granny. I like to take things slow and easy. I've spent so many years going fast already, after all. I am doting and I am kind. It is against my nature to leave anyone wanting for help, at least any of you young saplings, and believe me, at my age, all of you are like young nestlings to me. Now now, don't fuss about me fussing over you. Let me help you. I want to help you, after all, dear.

I think it's perfectly okay to have different opinions from others. After all, I'm sure you young 'uns all have your young things that you like and I my old, crotchety things, but we can still respect each others opinions and get along, right? Yes, see. Let's all get along and live happily. I don't think I could find anything happier than everyone living loving and helping lives.

Oh? You want more? But I think I'm quite done. Ah... About when I'm not so happy? Hm... Well, I try my best to not show it. After all, I don't want to worry the others. Ah yes. You are right that what I just said would really only apply if I am sad. Ah... Well, when I am angry? Hm... I don't think I've ever been angry. No no no. You must be mistaken~ Yes, yes. Never in my life. I've never been angry in my life~ Please. Granny says she has never been angry in her life, so I think we should move on to the next part now~
What Did I Believe In...: "Love like the sun..."

What Am I Good At...: Farming. Fussing. Loving.
What Am I Terrible At...: Violence. Anger. Hating.
What Do I Fear...: ... Old as I am, I have seen much of the good and the bad... I dare say, it is hard to scare me. However, I must admit that those who smile without their eyes make me feel uncomfortable. A person filled with deceit is... Well, what am I supposed to do with them? Haaa... I can't help but be nice even to such people, and quite ironically, this old fox has been fooled many a time by such people. Hm... Let's see... What else is a weakness of mine?... Ah, that is right. There is one thing I truly do fear, even more than death, or at least, my own death. I cannot bear to see the death of those who I have taken under my wing. Granny might not be very strong any more, but I take my responsibilities very seriously. I may no longer be who I once was. I may no longer ever be such a person. However, this stubborn old Granny just can't change her stubborn old ways, you see? Ohohoho.
What Era Am I From...: I am not of this world so do you mind if I skip this question, dear?
What Have I Experienced...: Ah... I have over a millennia of memories to share...
    ... so I'll keep this short. First, I come from another world. I was born as a common fox there, or I suppose, my ascent to this point means I wasn't all that common. From fox, I cultivated over the course of many decades until I survived to my 100th year, when I unlocked the magic to turn into a "human." Not quite, mind you, but I learned to call it humanization, among other terms. From that point on, I was something more than a fox, and that was when I started being given all of the myriad of names and titles I've held through my life. I continued to cultivate through the decades, and eventually centuries, my powers growing with my age. Though, while I say "power," it was never like I was a rowdy individual who went about conquering and fighting. No, I spent most of my days travelling or finding some small place to settle for a while and farm. I found a simple joy in growing life, and that was the manner in which most of my life passed. I had my youth like you all and my middle age and then I simply reached a point where I just became a granny like I am now. Nothing terribly fascinating to see there. Well, not to outside eyes, I suppose. To me, however, those centuries contain small specks, infinitesimally short lives in hindsight that were of lasting importance to me. I miss them to this day, even though they've become just one of many dull throbs in my heart, but farewells are as much a part of life as hellos, and... to be honest... I wonder... I think I can feel... that maybe my coming to this world is the "hello" to the first time I will be the one to say "goodbye," and maybe if I am lucky, that farewell will simply become another "hello," this time to all of those that I so dearly miss... Hm hm hmmm~ Listen to me, rambling like the old woman I am.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:40 am
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ…?]
What Was I to My Home...| Well, I didn't really have just one place I consider home. I was a fox to most places, I suppose.
How Experienced Was I...| In my wizened years, I was considered a deity, powerful spirit, or equivalent by those cultures I have crossed paths with.
What Is My Birthright...| Human
• Can unlock one [1] class-specific skill. This acts as having one [1] rank in that skill.
• Evolution Points: 10
How Do I Experience Life...|
• First class: Gatherer [Learn Gatherer Skills one (1) post faster.]
• Second class: Gatherer
• {Third Class // First Prestige}
• {Third Class // Second Prestige}
How Do I View It...|
• Workman: To some the job simply never ends. From sunrise to sunset the Workman breaks their back to accomplish the very most of their work they can before taking a rest. As such, the work ethic of the Workman grants a two [2] step decrease in the time it takes to complete the gathering for each Discipline Point invested.

How Have I Evolved...| 10 / 10
  • Growthborn || 3: Grants the ability to use Growth Ruler spells. This allows the characters to use spells that effect living growth such as vines, flowers, grass, fruits and vegetables, as well as things such as living trees. Different Plants have different properties, each unique in their own way. All spells are weak against Fire spells.
  • Woodborn || 3: Grants the ability to use Wood Ruler spells. This allows characters to use spells that focus on dead or rotting vegetative materials, such as wood (crafted or otherwise), dead or rotted vines, burnt or dead grass, etc. Different wood has different properties, as shown under Wood Ruler. All spells are weak against Fire spells
  • Cornucopia || 2: If Growthborn is selected, the character may take Cornucopia. With this Evo the character is able to produce fruits with a variety of benefits. While they can grow any fruit or vegetable with mana alone (with a rate of three [3] posts of time passing for fifteen [15] mana), the Evo user gains a one [1] point increase to any skill needed to grow/splice new plants.
  • Skilled Practitioner || 2: Selecting this Evo immediately grants access to two [2] Skills otherwise locked to another class or race. Not only can these now be invested in, but the Skill Practitioner gains one [1] Skill Point at every Experience rank. This can only be selected once [1x].

What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...| Gatherer | Greater | Moderate | Lesser
Be a dear~: Even the most violent and heartless are less inclined to attack sweet Granny. Hard to really justify attacking someone who toddles around offering tea and biscuits to every guest. This unintentional influence is particularly potent on spirits and furies, who can more intimately feel, and are thus more affected, by her infectiously good nature.
Curse of the Nine Tails: Granny is a benevolent old lady, but foxes aren't known to be vengeful for no reason. It is, quite honestly, a consequence that's quite out of her control, and she really does the best to warn would-be conquerors. If her lands are wrongfully taken out of her hands, a curse falls upon the stolen territory whether or not Granny wants it to. The land begins to attract natural disasters, one after the other, and the result is that half of the crops for the next 10 yields or until Granny reclaims the land, whichever comes first, are at least half rotted.
Story of Seasons: The story of seasons through years, decades, and centuries. As time passes, one realizes that all is one just as one is all. An universal view, but as the vice of so many general practices, it lacks much to the precision of a focused study.
  • All is One - Granny can learn and use all elemental techniques with Manipulation in their names, paying their cost with any mix of chakra or stamina. She doesn't need scrolls to learn them and uses hand gestures instead of hand signs to use them, but she must spend two [2] proficiency points to learn each technique, henceforth known as Manipulation Proficiencies for her. Advanced elemental techniques require that she fulfill all prerequisites (e.g. have the evo) in order to learn the manipulation.
  • One is All - Granny has no elemental affinity, cannot learn or use any non-manipulation elemental techniques, cannot learn Fuuinjutsu beyond C-rank, and cannot learn Maruton beyond C-rank.
Back to Nature: It may have been nearly a millennia since Granny successfully cultivated from fox into humanoid spirit, but one's roots will never change. Granny still has that foxy fondness for fried tofu and other foods that foxes are known to favor in folk tales of other region among other traits.
  • What big ears you have -The better to hear you with, my dear~ Granny has a fox's keen hearing, for better and for worse. Hearing sensitivity aside, she has such accuracy with the ears that she can accurately pinpoint sounds that she cannot see the source of.
  • What big eyes you have - All the better to see you with, my dear~ Granny's eyes aren't any bigger than an average human's, but they do contain vertically oriented pupils that dilate and constrict with light levels to let her see in low light. The downside to this is that she is more sensitive to sudden changes in lighting from dim to bright.
  • What big nose you have - All the better to smell you with, my dear~ While there is no visibly apparent difference between Granny's nose and another human's, her sense of smell is as keen as a fox.
  • Animal Instinct I - Granny can sense magnetic north.
  • Animal Instinct II - Foxes tend to be nocturnal. Humans tend to be diurnal. Granny is stuck in a perpetual in-between so she's just always sleepy and tired like a... Well, like a granny.
Save the Homeland: Farms (and their related settlements) claimed by Granny are of particularly high value, being able to unlock and discover an extra locked material. Note: Granny must be the current owner of the Farm for these benefits to be active.
Friends of Mineral Town: Those who live in and work on Farms (and their related settlements) claimed by Granny find that there's a particularly peaceful atmosphere that encourages the idyllic country lifestyle. Granny's farms provide Gatherers an extra step increase in their yields and the synergy bonus increases from 50% to 100%. It all comes down to Granny's soothing, peaceful personality. This same personality, however, makes it impossible for her to conquer any territories or even claim territories that aren't associated with the Gathering job. Note: Granny must be the current owner of the Farm for these benefits to be active.
A Wonderful Life: By working diligently every day, Granny generates 5 free posts for every week her rper posts. The posts can be used exclusively for gathering tasks.
Happy Poem: Be it a happy poem or a magical melody, a story becomes more interesting when there are more parts to it. Farms (and their related settlements) claimed by Granny are dedicated to two types of gathering (as opposed to the usual one). NPC production is split between the now two types of gathering and an extra locked material (the third for Granny's farms) of the second type is unlocked/discovered (presumably, the first locked material is of the first type and the second locked material is either or).
Island of Happiness: There are very few things happier than a very tasty cookie (or any other home cooking). Granny's home cooking is particularly effective in improving the disposition of npcs (also rpcs, but it's not quite fair to have a PA that effects that).
Tree of Serenity: Granny has a particularly peaceful sense of style. She prefers her abodes to be the soothing, natural sort, with winding, scenic pathways where running and rushing appear out of place. The lands she claims all carry this particular flavor, and consequently, they are great places to recover peace of mind in. Mental corruption is reduced by five [5] points for every two [2] weeks the character remains in a thread claimed by Granny.
What Are My Limitations...|
Mana Pool → 540
→→• The same color as her fur, a warm gold
→→• A very fluffy fox with long ears and nine tails.
→→• 165 [Sage]
→→• 150 [Gatherer]
→→• +200 [January 1st, 2019 Time Skip World Event]
→→• +25 [The Tortot Event]
Stamina Pool → 200
→→• 50 [Sage]
→→• 150 [Gatherer]
Archetype → Sage
    E-rank Starting Package
    • +150 Mana
    • +50 Stamina
    • +100 Ryo
    • +5 Spell Slots
    • +2 Proficiency Points
    • +7 Skill Points
    E-rank
    • +2 to any stat, or +1 to any two
    • [2] additional Spell slots or [2] additional Illusion slots
    • Half [.5] rank increase to spiritual strength
    D- rank
    • +2 stat points to assign as desired
    • [2] additional Spell slots or [2] additional Illusion slots
    • [15] Mana increase to max pool
Statistics 14 / 14
  • +10 [Base]
  • +4 [Sage]
→→→Agility → ☆☆☆ (4)
→→→Strength → ☆☆☆ (3)
→→→Intelligence → ☆☆☆ (3)
→→→Mana → ☆☆☆☆☆ (4)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:27 pm
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ__đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 00, 000 Ryo
How Much Experience Do I Have...| 04, 445 Exp
  • +300 [Halloween 2018]
  • +2,000 [Thanksgiving 2018]
  • +250 [The Tortot Giveaway]
  • +1,570 [Exploring Sprite Sanctuary]
  • +325 [Taorito in Discord, 12/28/2019]

What Have I Laid Claim To...|
  • {List Disciplines Here}

What Skills Have I Learned...|
    Survival Skills
    • Survival ► 1
    • Gathering ► 1
    • Farming ► 5
    • Knowledge ► 1
    Commercial Skills
    • Shop Maintenance ► 1
    • Linguistics ► 1
    Crafting Skills
    • Cartography ► 1
    • Cooking ► 5
    • Alchemy ► 3
    • Trapmaking ► 1
    Plus one class-locked skill with 1 point in it.
What Am I Proficient In...|
Soujuu [Manipulation]
• Doton ► E
• Suiton ► E
• Fuuton ► E

What Can I Do...|
Spells → 00 // 07
  • +5 [Sage]
  • +2 [Gatherer]
Illusions → 00 // 12
  • +2 [Gatherer]
  • +10 [The Tortot Giveaway]
Fuinjutsu → 00 // 00
Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 0
Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
Skill Points → 20 // 20
  • +7 [Sage]
  • +6 [Gatherer]
  • +7 [The Tortot Giveaway]
Proficiency Points → 02 // 03
  • +2 [Sage]
  • +1 [Gatherer]
Major PAs → 05 // 05
  • +2 [January 1st, 2019 Time Skip World Event]
Moderate PAs → 01 // 01
  • +1 [Christmas 2018]
Minor PAs → 00 // 00
Gatherer PAs → 01 // 01
  • +1 [Gatherer D-rank]

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:30 pm
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __đ Φ__Ӌ Φ ʋ__ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
What Do I Carry...|
      • Normal Clothing ► 25 Ryo
      • Warm Weather Clothing ► 35 Ryo
      • Backpack ► 2 Ryo
        • Bedroll ► 6 Ryo
        • Blanket x2 ► 4 Ryo
        • Rope [20m] ► 5 Ryo
        • Mess Kit ► 10 Ryo
        • Pot, Cooking ► 10 Ryo
        • Soap ► 1 Ryo
        • Single Handed Light Weapon: Hatchet [Durability 30/30] ► 10 Ryo
        • Shovel ► 3 Ryo
        • Camp Hammer ► 6 Ryo
        • Shears ► 2 Ryo
        • Large Sack ► 2 Ryo
      • Satchel, Medium: Shoulder bag. ►2 Ryo
        • Journal // Sketchbook ► 5 Ryo
        • Pen // Pencil ► .5 Ryo
        • Twine [50m] ► 6 Ryo
        • Fishing Hook ► .5 Ryo
        • Flint and Steel ► .5 Ryo
        • Sewing Needle ► 1 Ryo
        • Scissors ► 2 Ryo
      • Satchel, Small: Wrist purse. ► 1 Ry
        • Skinning Knife ► 5 Ryo
        • Whetstone [Durability of 3. Restores 2 Durability to a weapon when used.] x9 ► 4.5 Ryo
      • Oiled Waterskin ► 1 Ryo
      • A set of white boots :: ??? What do they do? Gained both from the Shippening 2.0 2019 event.
      • Free Training Posts [Usable on techniques, talents, proficiencies, skills, or crafting] x15
      • Free Gathering Posts [Usable on gathering] x15
      • Free Posts [The Tortot Giveaway] x15
      • Character Remake Option [The Tortot Giveaway] x1
      • Silver Bell [palm sized, with a polished ivory grip] x2

What Techniques Do I Carry...|
      • Maruton [Ninjutsu] - Sexy no Jutsu [ E ]

What Techniques Do I Possess...|
Quote:

Maruton:

Kugutsu
• Chakura no Ito (Chakra Threads) E; Starting Technique

{Other jutsu type's name} {Bloodline, Kugutsu, Eiseijutsu, etc.} {If none, remove section}

Quote:
▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
{Your first Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

{Your second Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}
Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

What Secrets Have I Discovered...|
• {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:11 pm
Five  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100