Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seriously Serious Roleplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for dedicated Role Players only 

Reply Littlest & Mercury 1x1s
Den Of Dragons: The Twins In Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:08 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Smiling at his goofy boyfriend, Kasai walked down the hall hand in hand and into the kitchen. Donning his blue apron with the words ‘Keep calm and let the chef handle it’ written on it, he turned to a panda-clad Oriko. “I’ll handle the meat, why don’t you start chopping the vegetables. We’ll need lettuce, tomato and onion.” Much to his surprise, Kori had gone shopping and taken the care to set out fresh vegetables for the meal. Smiling to himself, he made a mental note to thank his sister for being so thoughtful.

In no time, the ground beef was sizzling in the pan. The taco shells were warming in the oven and the tortillas were set to the side. After gathering the refried beans, cheese and sour cream, Kasai got to work. Laying out a tortilla, Kasai spread a spoonful of refried beans on the surface. Then, taking a taco shell, he broke it in half down the middle (to get to large flat pieces) and placed them on the tortilla, creating a smaller circle within a larger one. From there he spread sour cream on the two halves and then added the cheese, followed by the seasoned meat and then the fresh tomato, onion and lettuce. Folding the tacos together, he placed the completed morsel on a plate and started all over again.

With Oriko’s help, in no time they had twelve stuffed tacos ready for consumption – three each. Leaning over, Kasai kissed Oriko’s cheek. “Thanks for the help, babe. Can you go grab Kori and Satoshi while I clean up here?” Once Oriko stepped out, Kasai put away the extra ingredients and placed the dishes in the sink. He then went about setting the table – tacos could be a bit messy and he’d liked eating at the table the night before.

═══════════════════╝

Protective Big Brother || Kasai Yamada

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:12 am
User Image
𝓢𝓐𝓣𝓞𝓢𝓗𝓘 𝓝𝓐𝓚𝓐𝓜𝓤𝓡𝓐

He chuckled when he spoke of having a rematch sometime, she could have held her victory at any time by calling an end to the game, that she kept going made him appreciate playing with her all the more. Satoshi had quickly grown to adore her competitive edge. "Just say when. You're rather amazing yourself you know, giving me a run for my money." He continued to chuckle for a moment until she asked what he did for fun, smiling mischievously Sato brought a hand up to his chin in thought of what he should say.

"Well, I'd say reading, but that is a bit of a given. I do enjoy video games when I have the time to spare for them. But I must admit, I love going for a good drive, especially when it's raining. There's just something about the sound of the water falling on the hood of my car as I'm driving along that's just... Magical." Now he'd never told anyone else this in his life, thinking they'd all just laugh at him, but he could tell that Kori was different.  

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:25 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gladly washing the veggies in preparation for the chopping block, Oriko then set out drying them enough so that the shells and tortillas wouldn't go soggy on them. Handling the knife like a pro he set to dicing the tomatoes into perfect sized cubes, shredding the lettuce and mincing up some green onion. The smell of cooking food woke up his senses and being so close to Kasai was brightening his spirits.

Grinning to Kasai after the sweet kiss to his cheek Oriko nodded and took off his own apron, putting it away before heading down the hallway to where he heard the sounds of DDR coming from. Knocking on the open door to get their attention he poked his head into the room. "Hey you two, food! Come and get it!" He then darted back to the kitchen, wanting to snag his seat next to Kasai without delay.

═══════════════════╝

Enigmatic Goofball || Oriko Heastu Maphias

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:47 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

While some people might think that Satoshi’s love of driving in the rain was weird, Kori knew exactly how he felt. Rainy days were her absolute favorite. She didn’t drive much, but she could imagine that the water running down the windshield and pitter-pattering on the hood of the car, making its own music, held its own kind of magic. “Mmmm, that does sound magical. Rainy days are my favorite. The smell, the sound, the chill…I love everything about it. I’d love to experience a ride in the rain sometime.” She said with a little smile. Before much else could be said however, Oriko poked his head into the room to let them know that delicious tacos awaited them.

“Yum~! You’re going to LOVE these, Satoshi. Kasai is the Taco King!” Laughing lightly, she led the way out of the game room, down the hall and into the dining room where Kasai had set the table and a plateful of tacos in each of their spots. Taking her same seat from the night before, she smiled when Satoshi took his place next to her. In no time, all four of them were digging into their tacos happily. Hums of approval were heard all around as they munched on Kasai’s magical creations.

By the end of the meal they were all leaning back in their chairs with satisfied smiles on their faces. Before anyone could waddle off however, Kori slipped from her chair. “Nobody go anywhere! Satoshi, don’t let those two slip away!” She said as she looked at him over her shoulder, a playful grin on her face. A few minutes later, Kori returned with a box in her hands. Setting it on the table the top read ‘Cards Against Humanity’.

“We had a deal, we’ll play a few rounds of Cards Against Humanity and then watch a movie or play some video games. Sound good?” Kasai smirked at his sister, amused. ”Alright, but you know how bad this game can be.” He said with large grin. Some of the combinations for the cards were just nasty, but they'd all get a good laugh out of it and that was the point.

A short while later…

“Okay, ‘They may take our lives, but they will never take our…Drones with hot dog lasers, Instagram hoes, or Sparkledogs.’ Hmmm, well, I’d have to go with Instagram hoes.” Kori said with a laugh. Kasai smiled wide and reached for the black card to add it to his stack. “Do I know my sister of what? You addict.” He said with a wink. “What? I can’t like Instagram?” She laughed. “By the way, who had ‘drones with hot dog lasers’? That was my second choice.” Oriko raised his hand with a sly grin. “Oh I knew it! Anything involving hot dogs always points to you Oriko! And I don’t even know what ‘Sparkleldogs’ are but they sound fabulous!” She said as she looked to Satoshi with a grin.

They’d been at it for an hour and considering Kasai’s large pile of black cards, he was by far the winner of the game. No sooner had Kori thought to ask if they wanted to continue, Kasai wrapped an arm around Oriko and pulled him a bit closer. “I think I’m done for the night, if that’s cool with you guys. I'm pretty beat, and just want to lounge a bit.” They all seemed to be in agreement on that. After putting all the cards away, they headed for the living room.

“Are you going to hang out, Satoshi? Or do you have other plans for the evening?” While she spoke with Satoshi, Kasai and Oriko got comfortable on the couch. It didn’t escape her notice that they were laying in the same position as they had last night – Kasai laying on his back with his legs spread and Oriko laying on top of him, his head over Kas’s heart, their arms wrapped around one another. ‘When was the last time someone held me like that?’ She honestly couldn’t remember… Looking back to Satoshi, she offered him a small smile.

═══════════════════╝

Budding Artist || Kori Yamada

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:47 pm
User Image
𝓢𝓐𝓣𝓞𝓢𝓗𝓘 𝓝𝓐𝓚𝓐𝓜𝓤𝓡𝓐

Satoshi felt a pang in his chest when she spoke about the rain, it made him want to hop back into his car right then and go for a spin. That Kori wanted to experience a drive during the rain had him wishing that it was pouring at that very moment. Before he could say anything more however Oriko poked his fuzzy head through the door and beckoned them to eat.

Kori was right, Sato had to keep himself from inhaling the stuffed tacos within seconds after his first bite. Forcing his hand to set down the food he then raised and lowered his arms in a joking manner. "Hail! Hail the Taco King!"

Blinking curiously after Kori when she darted away from the table, Sato turned his attention onto the boys with a small shrug, knowing they weren't going to try and escape, lest they invoke her wrath. Seeing the box he knew he was in for a treat, having heard lots about the crazy game but never having played it before...

Needless to say the game was a riot and a half, and when Kori pipped up about his Sparkledog card he could only shrug with a silly grin. He figured it was something you'd call a dog wearing one of those heavily sequined costumes you see at outrageous dog shows. It was certainly better than some of the other cards he'd ended up with.

Heading into the living room with the gang he glanced over to the lovebirds when Kori did, he had to admit they were cute together. The expression on her face didn't escape him as they met eyes once more, it was becoming quite obvious she needed someone to give her a good dose of affection. "I'm free tonight, my plans were rescheduled for tomorrow night. If you're going to pop on another movie I would like to hang out, if you guys don't mind." He didn't think they would, but ever polite he felt it best to ask first. Maybe if the movie was spooky he'd have a chance to sit closer to Kori than last night.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:10 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Kori had to admit, she liked hanging out with Satoshi. He was funny, laid back and had a lot of common interests with her and the boys. She was glad that he was becoming a part of ‘the gang’. Grabbing the remote, she went to her and Kasai’s movie playlist. Kasai had gone through a lot of them while he was on bed rest after his surgery, but their list was so massive that they still had plenty to watch. Selecting the next movie on their list, ’28 Days Later’, she pressed play, turned out the lights for effect and sat back to watch.

It didn’t take long for Kori to regret picking this movie. There had been no way for her to know just how terrifying this movie could be, but she’d wished she’d had some fair warning. Unlike most zombie movies, where they undead shuffled along at speeds that weren’t hard to get away from, the zombies in 28 days later sprinted head long towards you before proceeding to bite your face off! More than once Kori was literally screaming in terror before hiding her face in her hands and curling in on herself. Now that Kasai and Oriko were dating, Kasai had his own dedicated cuddle buddy, which meant that Kori was left to fend for herself during horror flicks.

She knew that this movie, as intense as it was and as amazing as the affects were, would likely give her nightmares. She was not looking forward to laying down to go to sleep tonight, or tomorrow night for that matter! There was no telling how long this movie would haunt her. Little did she know, that the next movie on the list was 28 weeks later which would prove to be even worse….

═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:26 pm
User Image
𝓢𝓐𝓣𝓞𝓢𝓗𝓘 𝓝𝓐𝓚𝓐𝓜𝓤𝓡𝓐

Even Satoshi was scared good and thoroughly by the movie, he'd seen it before but it had been long ago enough that he didn't remember much of it. Much as he'd wanted to offer comfort to Kori throughout the duration of the film, Sato himself was unable to take his eyes off the screen, senses on full alert for the next burst of action. Jumping every so often he was wondering if some cruel deity had decided to mess up his wish for a spooky flick, because he certainly ended up with more than he'd bargained for.

When the movie ended he leaned back in his seat with a sigh of relief, only for a small groan to sound at the sight of the next title. Glancing between the twins he noticed Oriko had passed out cold against Kasai, and had been asleep for a large portion of the movie. A hearty meal and some good snuggling seemed to have knocked him right out. Satoshi smiled at the pair, a part of him wanting to pull Kori against himself in a similar manner.

The second film began playing, and it took everything he had to stay seated and not rush down to the safety of his own apartment. There was no way he could leave Kori to watch 28 Weeks all by herself. Scooting over until he was right next to her, Satoshi at least tried to reassure her with his presence, though wouldn't allow himself to lay a finger on her uninvited.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:43 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

She knew there was no way she’d be able to handle this movie without someone to cower into. Kasai and Oriko were not an option. But to her surprise, Satoshi had moved a bit closer to her at the start of the movie. She had to wonder if he’d seen how terrified she’d been during the first film and wanted to offer some form of comfort to her – he was her body guard after all…That was his job right? Protecting her. Yeah, she wasn’t in any real danger or anything, but if sitting close to him meant not being as terrified, then she’d take it.

Twenty minutes into the movie, Kori was screaming in terror again only to do the one thing she normally did when someone sat so close to her during a horror movie – she turned toward Satoshi and buried her face against his shoulder, her hand going to his shirt to grasp the fabric. With her eyes closed tight, she couldn’t see the screen, but she could still hear what was happening and it was just as bad. It wasn’t until the screaming on the screen subsided that she was able to relax a bit, only then did she realize who she was cowering against.

Although the touch was light, she could feel Satoshi’s arm draped over her shoulder in a comforting manner. Lifting her face up from his shoulder, she glanced up at his profile a bit sheepishly. “Thanks, Satoshi…I’m sorry.” While she was apologizing, she hadn’t pulled away either. If Satoshi didn’t mind, she’d stay a bit longer, just a little…until the bad bad parts were over.

═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:07 pm
User Image
𝓢𝓐𝓣𝓞𝓢𝓗𝓘 𝓝𝓐𝓚𝓐𝓜𝓤𝓡𝓐

Kori's scream added to Sato's scare for the first big bought of gore in the movie, the next thing he knew she was pressing her face against him, hiding her eyes from the scene playing out on the screen. His arm came up around her gently, not wanting to add to her fear by grabbing onto her suddenly. Keeping his eyes on the screen he smiled a bit when she apologized for jumping him, he didn't mind in the slightest. "No need for that, this is quite the scary movie." His heart was beating like mad inside his chest, both from adrenalin caused by the movie as well as the feel of Kori pressing against him, her grabbing at his shirt would have made him blush if he weren't preoccupied with the next scene that rolled on by, draining the color from his face. "Uh... Oh my..." Was all he was able to get out.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:24 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

She was glad to know that Satoshi didn’t mind her cowering into him when a particularly gory or scary scene came on the screen. She was surprised that he was of a similar mindset about the movie too. Usually the guys that worked for her father weren’t bothered by this kind of thing, but it was nice to know that Satoshi was different.

Having him hold onto her helped a lot. She didn’t feel as scared (although she was still terrified), and she was confident that if they ever watched horror movies in the future, that he might not mind being her ‘cuddle buddle’ if needed.

By the end of the movie she was 100% sure that she was going to have nightmares, but there was no helping it now. As the credits rolled, she released a heavy sigh. Pulling back a bit, she looked up at Satoshi. Before he could say anything, she did something that he likely wasn’t expecting – she leaned forward to kiss his cheek. “Thanks for helping me get through that, Satoshi. I’m sorry if I screamed a lot…I just can’t help it.” Smiling a bit sheepishly, she slipped off the couch. Stretching, she glanced over at Kasai and Oriko. While Kasai looked a little shell shocked from the movie, Oriko was passed out. Shaking her head at her brother, she smiled. She suspected that he’d be sleeping on the couch tonight, unless he could wake up Oriko long enough to walk back to his room.

Although she didn’t have to, she walked Satoshi to the door before thanking him again. Wishing him a good night, she closed the door behind him before heading toward her room, a small smile on her face…

═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:42 pm
User Image
𝓢𝓐𝓣𝓞𝓢𝓗𝓘 𝓝𝓐𝓚𝓐𝓜𝓤𝓡𝓐

The kiss to his cheek had been such an unexpected surprise that Satoshi couldn't stop thinking about it until well into the next day. He was busying himself with a little maintenance work on his beloved Toyota in the Yamada Highrise parking level. There was a big race that night he didn't intend to loose, as he had yet to loose a single event that he'd participated in. Rolling out from beneath the engine his face had a smear of grease on the left cheek, a happy huff came from him as he stood up and began to clean up his tools, his stomach growled at him, to which he promptly growled back. I suppose it is time to feed the beast, I wonder if I have any ramen left upstairs. He wondered aloud before wiping hands on his overalls, the black material hiding any stains that may have attempted to ruin it's appearance.

His thoughts wandered to Kori and the guys as he cooked the ramen with a little vegetables he'd picked up the other day, curious what they were up to. They weren't typical teenagers who slept in all day, and knew for a fact that Oriko at the least was already up and causing mischief. Looking into the bag he'd used at the farmer's market while his food cooled off to an edible temperature, Sato spotted the small bundle of candles and a hand crafted necklace he'd picked up when Kori had been distracted by the honey. Smiling he tucked the item away in his briefcase, knowing he'd have to find a proper package for it, and scoop up a gift for Kasai while he was at it. Satoshi knew about the twin's birthday, and he'd be damned if he didn't get them anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:15 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

While Satoshi was hard at work on his Toyota, Kori was curled in bed trying to get some more sleep. Her night had been plagued with nightmares of zombies chasing her through the streets of Tokyo. At one point she'd been cornered and about to be attacked when she's awoken gasping for air and drenched in sweat. After a cold shower and some puttering around the apartment she'd tried to sleep again but had had the same results. Now, she tried to doze off to catch a few more Zzzs before getting up to do anything productive.

After another hour of lazing around with no luck on the sleep front, she'd finally gotten up. It was nearly noon, but it was a Saturday, so it hardly mattered. After another shower, to freshen up, she had some breakfast and caught up with her social media. Hayate had texted her a few times, mostly in response to the pics of her and Satoshi from the day before. She knew she shouldn't like it, but it was a little fun making Hayate jealous, especially after the way he'd been treating her the last few weeks.

Kori texted him back, but didn't mention the fact that she was free for the evening. If Hayate wanted to hang out today then he could make the plans and follow through with them, aside from her birthday, she was done making plans for them to break. Shooting Akio a text to meet her in ten minutes to head out to run some errands she headed to her room to grab her wallet. She was tempted to ask Satoshi to take her out instead but it was his day off and she knew that he had plans. Besides, he was likely getting sick of her by now... right?

Dressed in comfortable jeans, a novelty tee and a flannel shirt with a hood and her favorite black heeled boots, she stepped into the elevator to head down to meet Akio, little did she know that a certain someone was on his way up...

═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:43 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Oriko had gotten so much rest the evening before and during the double feature that his usual morning person self was up bright and early as usual. Having sneaked out of bed with a light kiss to Kasai's forehead he grinned down at the adorable sleepy head before moving into the kitchen to work on some breakfast.

While he chopped up fruit he heard the shower go a few times, but he wasn't about to pry. If it had been just him and Kas in the apartment he'd have gone and bugged the guy, but the last thing he wanted was to spy an eyeful of Kori's bits. Boyfriend or not Kasai would kill him. When Kori emerged into the kitchen to at last grab something to eat, Oriko had a small fruit salad ready and waiting for her along with a glass of orange juice.

Setting two other bowls and glasses onto a tray he waved to Kori as she seemed to be heading out, then slipped two warmed and buttered croissant onto the tray before heading back into Kasai's room. Setting the food down on the nightstand he crawled onto the bed and began nuzzling into Kas in order to wake him up. "Hey sleepy bones, wakey wakey~"

═══════════════════╝

Enigmatic Goofball || Oriko Heastu Maphias

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:33 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Kasai had been having the nicest dream – he and Oriko had been sitting on a beautiful beach watching a lovely sunset, just the two of them. They hadnt said anything, they'd been sitting in silence, but enjoying the view. He couldnt be sure, but he was sure he'd glanced silver rings on each of their left hands at one point...His dream self had been about to take another look to confirm that when he felt Oriko nuzzle into him to wake him up. Groaning lightly, he wrapped an arm around his boyfriend to pull him a bit closer. “Mmmm…I'll only wake up cause this reality is better than the best dream.” He said with a sleepy smile as he rolled onto his back to stretch a bit and yawn. After he was good and stretched, he looked to Oriko with a loving smile. It didn’t take him long to spot the breakfast tray.

“Aw, babe…did you make breakfast in bed?” He liked knowing that they wanted to take care of each other. Kasai was making sure that Oriko was getting enough rest and Oriko was making sure that he was eating right. It was wonderful. Laying on his side, he reached out and grabbed one of the forks. Spearing a piece of fruit on the end, he held it up for Oriko to take a bite. Smiling up at his boyfriend, Kasai continued to feed him pieces of fruit, while Oriko gave him pieces of croissant to nibble on. They were the perfect team.

With breakfast polished off, Kasai slipped out of bed and headed for his walk-in closet to grab some clothes for the day. With Oriko’s help, he picked out a comfortable outfit for the day. They weren’t planning on going anywhere, so he pulled on a comfortable pair of sweat pants and a Punisher t-shirt. After brushing his teeth, washing his face and combing his hair, he threw on his beanie to complete the look and headed out into the living room with Oriko. They hadn’t played video games in a long time and had a lot of catching up to do.

They’d been in the middle of playing the latest Halo on co-op, versus mode when Kasai felt the sudden urge to glomp Oriko. Not one to deny himself when it came to his boyfriend, Kasai placed his controller aside, mid-battle, and literally glomped Oriko. Oriko protested lightly, at first, but soon, the two were kissing and touching passionately and the video games were soon forgotten.

═══════════════════╝

Protective Big Brother || Kasai Yamada

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:49 pm
User Image
𝓢𝓐𝓣𝓞𝓢𝓗𝓘 𝓝𝓐𝓚𝓐𝓜𝓤𝓡𝓐

He'd had just enough time to eat and get cleaned up before his phone buzzed at him, Satoshi picked it up curiously before seeing that he'd gotten a text from Akio.

Kori's heading out, but Aiya kidnapped me...Im sorry but can you tail Kori? I'll owe you one. -A

Sato was thrilled to get a chance to spend some more time around her before his race that night and quickly shot back a reply that he was on it. Grabbing up his jacket and keys he was out the door faster than the road runner from his favourite cartoon. Looking at the GPS on his phone to see where Kori was heading, and from the looks of things she was in a car. Sato blinked at this, wondering who had picked her up, only to deadpan as the elevator doors opened into the garage. There was only one real option, Hayate. Gritting his teeth Satoshi ran to his car and slammed the door shut, with a crank on the ignition he was out of the Highrise like a bat out of hell. He had to make sure he caught up to them!  
Littlest & Mercury 1x1s

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff